Roadside Diner Rendezvous

Story Info
Innocent dinner turns into sexual frolic.
1.1k words
3.8
24.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What started out to be a short ride to see the leaves turning this fall, turned out to be a very adventurous weekend. After having driven most of the day with my girlfriend, looking at the beautiful colors of all the autumn leaves, we decided to take a break at this little roadside diner. With still being in, the middle of no where, we walked in the diner to find that the only other people there were the bartender/cook and another elderly gentleman. I noticed that he was pretty well on his way, as he stumbled to the bathroom.

All of a sudden my mind started to work a devious plan to tease my girlfriend while we were to await our food. We ordered and then it began. First I suggested that she go to the bathroom and remove her bra and panties. She did a little reluctant; however this was not the first time I was to ask for strange things.

When she returned to the table our drinks had arrived. I instructed that she should sit beside me, as I like to have her close to me. She was to soon find out that it had nothing to do with what she thought!! As we sat just chatting about this and that I started to run my fingers up and down her bare leg. This a normal routine she thought nothing of it...till I started to slowly work my way up her skirt. With the look of what the hell are you doing, I continued upward. Again she asked and I told her to just relax and enjoy. To which her reply was, "You cannot do that here and I cannot keep quiet!!" I told her that she was going to keep quiet and I wasn't going to stop. She reached for my hand but I told her no and instructed that she keep her hands on the table!! Slowly she moved her hands to the table. I continued to run my fingers up and down her leg.

My light touches were sending waves of goose bumps though her whole body. I knew this by the obviously visible very erect nipples which were standing at attention though her tight shirt. She is not wearing a bra, rarely does she, as she knows how this drives me crazy!! I kept on running my fingers up and down her thighs, occasionally grazing her shaved pussy. Driving her more and more crazy, she was really turned on now. Juices were flowing and she was trying her damndest to be quiet. Letting out a few stifled moans every now and then. Just as she turned to tell me that we needed to hurry up and leave...the waiter came around the corner and delivered our drinks. Also informing us that the food would be along shortly, I noticed that his eyes wandered downward and that was when I realized that my hand was visibly not where it should be. He smirked a little as he walked away.

I then continued to tease her. First by slowly inserting one finger into her swollen, soaked lips. Then another, she was near climax within seconds. I stopped and told her she would have to be patient. Removed my hand from her skirt and let her suck my fingers dry. When the waiter returned with our food we wasted no time. Devouring it quickly!! My girlfriend, when finished, asked to be excused to go to the ladies room. I agreed and said that I had to go to. I left the waiter a tip and then proceeded to the bathroom. When I reached it I realized that it was across the hall from the ladies room. Looking about to see if anyone was watching, I carefully opened the door.

Peeking in I could see that my girlfriend was the only one present. I slipped inside and locked the door behind me. Then stood quietly next to the stall door and awaited her to exit. When she did I grabbed her by the hair from behind and covered her mouth so no one could here her scream. I told her to calm down. Realizing it was me she then calmed immediately. I told her that the door was locked and that I was going to take her here and now!! With little resistance I led her to the sink by her hair.

I bent her over the counter and ripped her very short skirt up. Ran my hands lightly over her bare ass and then gave her a quick sharp slap on the ass. She let out a quick yell. I told her that if she was not quiet then we would not be able to continue!! She was very good with the next slap on her ass. This time all she did is moan a little. Reaching down between her legs I found that she was incredibly wet. I unleashed my rock hard nine inches and then positioned it to tease a bit. With the tip of my cock I teased her clit then rubbed it up and down her slit. Pulling back away from her then slapping her on her puckered asshole. Again she moaned, this time a little louder.

Again I reminded her of the importance of being quiet. She nodded and then with one stroke I drove my cock, all nine inches, deep into her sopping wet cunt!! Again she moaned...this time I did not say anything. If she wanted to be heard she could. There was nothing going to stop us now. I Pumped in and out her slowly at first, just enjoying how wonderful she felt. After what seemed to be an hour, although really just minutes.

She was really starting to get into it. Again I reminded her that she needed to be quiet. I informed her that I could gag her if need be. She, having been gagged before, did not think it was necessary. She was a good girl and did not need to be told many times. She was well aware that if she did not listen and do as she was told that she WOULD get punished later.

Still pumping into her hot pussy, I started to quicken the pace. I was beginning to think that the waiter might start to get suspicious and come to check on us. Driving my cock as deep and as hard as I could. I was getting so close to bursting that I was not sure if I could stop or not. I pulled out of her, spun her around and then came all over her face. She caught a little with her mouth, but most was everywhere. She licked up what she could and then cleaned my cock with her tongue. I told her to straighten up then we needed to leave. She did and as we headed out of the diner the waiter hollered out he hoped that we had enjoyed our meal. Especially the dessert!!!

When I looked back he just smiled, winked and said "Come again!!" I laughed as we strolled out to the car.