Roadside Fun

Story Info
Cop and coed play a dangerous game.
1.9k words
3.9
57.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gil Dunlap put his truck into "park" and looked over at 24-year-old Anna Bransen. The pretty young college graduate student had look light brown hair, and she looked scared.

"This is it," he said. "Get out."

"Please don't make me do this," she begged. "I'll give you my credit cards."

"I said get out," he said. He held open one side of his jacket to reveal the gun holstered on his belt.

Dunlap had parked on one of the streets that ran parallel to Nacogdoches ' North Street . He gave her a gentle push, and together, they walked to the stretch of sidewalk between the Chili's restaurant and North Ridge Arms Apartments. They were directly across from the main entrance to SFA.

Anna's blue eyes pleaded with Dunlap , but he simply said. "Move it, Anna."

She was wearing an open gray raincoat over a white silk blouse, a long wraparound black skirt with a slit up to her thigh that revealed she was wearing dark, suntan pantyhose and strappy, black high-heeled sandals. Her large, firm breasts pressed against the front of her blouse, and he could just barely make out the shape of her nipples.

She wore just the tiniest bit of makeup, like she was about to go out on the town.

Pulling a small digital camera from the pocket of his jacket, Dunlap said, "OK, walk toward me. Now pull out the book and pretend like you're reading it as you walk."

Anna pulled a steamy Harlequin romance novel out of her jacket pocket and made like she was reading it.

"Now, run your tongue around your lips like the book is getting you hot. Good."

The young woman ran her tongue around her red lips, and then pursed them like she was about to kiss someone.

"Run your hands over your breasts as you walk."

Looking nervous and scared again, Anna ran her hands over the silky fabric that covered her breasts. Because Dunlap had made her take her bra off in the truck, the friction of the silk blouse made her nipples come fully erect. She blushed a little at how her body was reacting.

"Now, unbutton your blouse, and take it slow."

Anna glance around to make sure no one was watching, and did as she was told. Her hands shook as she unbuttoned the blouse from the top down. As she did so, the blouse opened further and further to reveal a great deal of cleavage between her 36D breasts.

"Run your hand inside your blouse."

She did as she was told, and started massaging her big breasts. Although she was still terrified, it was still a little thrilling at the same time. She kneaded them the way she liked.

"Pull one of your tits up and lick it with your tongue."

Anna reached into her open blouse and pulled her milky white breast up so that she could lick it. Dunlap noticed that she had large brown areolas around her nipples.

"Excellent. Now unbutton your blouse the rest of the way and untuck it from your skirt."

Still trembling, Anna finished unbuttoning her shirt, and then demurely held it closed over her bare breasts.

"Anna," Dunlap warned, showing her the gun again. "Let it hang open."

She let her hands drop to her sides revealing most of her naked breasts in all of their glory. Her flat stomach and navel were just visible above the top of her skirt.

"Keep rubbing your breasts."

"Now switch the book to your other hand and unbutton the side of your skirt. Slowly again."

There were only three buttons. By the time she got to the top button, Dunlap could see the slightly darker shade of brown that marked the reinforced panty portion of her dark suntan hose. Anna paused at the last button.

"Do it."

Impatiently, Dunlap stepped forward and undid the last button of her skirt for her. Just then, the wind gusted and blew her raincoat away from her body. At the same time, it grabbed her long skirt, and it fluttered away to reveal that Anna was wearing lacy white bikini panties under her dark, suntan pantyhose with its white cotton crotch panel. Her blouse also blew open, revealing all of her naked breasts. Now, all she had on was her raincoat, open blouse, panties, pantyhose and high-heeled sandals.

Shrieking with embarrassment, Anna gathered the raincoat around her and held it closed.

"Uh uh," Dunlap said with a shake of his head. "Now put the book back in your pocket." When she'd done as he'd said, he added, " Bend down and take off your high heels."

Picking up one leg at a time, Anna undid the tiny buckles on her sandals and slowly took off her high-heeled shoes before dropping them on the sidewalk. For a moment, she just stood there in her stockinged feet.

"Use one hand to play with your breasts and slide the other down the front of your hose and under your panties."

Looking around again, Anna used one hand to squeeze her breast and slid the other one down the front of her dark, suntan hose. Her fingers found the warm folds of her labia and slipped into the slit of her vagina. Two of her fingers began rapidly massaging her clitoris.

"Ohhh!" Anna moaned. Despite herself, she could feel herself getting moist. "Ohh. Jeeze!"

"Now, pull your pantyhose down to about mid-thigh."

Tears stared streaming down Anna's face. "No. Please don't make me go any farther."

Dunlap put his hand on his gun and gave her a nasty look. Sobbing a little, she pulled her dark, suntan pantyhose down as ordered, and they bunched around her thighs. He could see her neatly trimmed bush behind the filmy layer of her lacy white panties.

By now, college boys along North Street had noticed the show and were hooting and hollering.

Dunlap moved behind her and waited for another gust of wind. Sure enough, her raincoat blew open again to reveal her sensuous round hips above her pulled-down hose. Her white panties were pulled tight between her ass cheeks.

Moving around to her front again, he said, "Now the panties, too, Anna."

"No. Please." She pleaded.

At his glare, she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties, and slid them down to where her pantyhose were bunched around her thighs. Dunlap drank in the sight of her neatly trimmed light brown pubic hair and just the hint of her moist labia visible between her legs.

Once again, Anna tried to cover herself. She used one arm to cover her bare breasts and the other to cover her pussy.

'You're not done yet," Dunlap insisted. "The dildo."

"No. No!" she sobbed.

"Do it."

Anna pulled out a bullet-shaped metallic dildo. At Dunlap 's angry glare, she ran it over her breasts, pausing to tease her nipples with it. As she did so, she massaged her clitoris.

Then, the young woman gasped as she slid it into her vagina. She used its tip to massage her sex and then started sliding it in and out.

She used her other hand to massage her breasts. Then, she picked up the pace. Faster. Harder. Finally, she was standing on her stocking clad toes, back arched breasts and jutting forward through her open blouse and raincoat. The motion of her dildo action made her naked breasts bounce. "Ohh gosh!" Ahgh!"

She shuddered as she felt herself orgasm. Then several came in waves, and she screamed in pleasure.

Dunlap moved in close to her and started groping her naked breasts. At first, she slapped his hands, but she remembered the gun, and let him massage her breasts. He bent down to tease her nipples with his teeth and tongue. She went up on her stockinged toes again as she had another orgasm.

Then, Dunlap slid two fingers into her moist pussy and quickly found her G-spot. Neither one of them seemed to notice the honking or the cheering. After massaging her clitoris, he began sliding his fingers deeper into her sex. With his other hand, he started stroking the silky softness of her pantyhose clad thighs.

"Yes. Yes. YES!" she shrieked.

By now, she was gasping with pleasure. When he kissed her, she hungrily kissed him back, nibbling on his lips and slipping him a lot of tongue. Meanwhile, she had unzipped his fly and was stroking his hard dick.

"Fuck me now. Please." Anna whispered as she nibbled on Dunlap 's ear. He kissed at nape of her neck.

"We're going to get arrested, but ... OK."

Dunlap threw Anna to the ground. Pausing to massage her breasts again, he knelt between her dark, suntan pantyhose clad legs. He stroked the silky softness of her legs, and pushed them up to rest on his shoulders. He licked the soles of her stockinged feet, and rammed the full eight inches of his shaft into her pussy. He started slow, and then sped up so that her breasts jiggled with each hard thrust.

"Ohh yesss!" Anna screamed. "Fuck me harder."

Then, Dunlap used his pocket knife to cut through the waistband of Anna's lacy white panties and tossed them aside.

"What? Don't stop."

Dunlap pulled her dark, pantyhose back up, and then ripped a jagged hole over her crotch. He stroked her silky hose-clad legs again, and then widened the hole to bare her hips as well. By the time he was done, he had ripped one leg completely from the waistband of her hose and it rolled down to just above her right knee.

By then, Anna had shucked her raincoat, and was now clad only in her torn hose and open blouse. She rolled over on her side, and Dunlap stroked her pantyhose clad legs some more before he entered her pussy from the rear. She shuddered as she reached yet another climax.

"Yes!Yes. YES!"

As he thrust at her from behind, Dunlap manhandled Anna's bare breasts through her open blouse. Finally, Dunlap exploded inside of her pussy.

During their lovemaking, Anna didn't notice that her lover had undone the buttons on her blouse's cuffs.

Finally, they heard the scream of police sirens. Dunlap helped Anna to her feet, and said, "We need to get out of here. Now."

When they turned to go, he grabbed her open silk blouse and yanked it down off her shoulders, leaving her clad only in her ripped, dark, suntan pantyhose

Now aware of where she was again, Anna shrieked in embarrassment, and tried to cover herself. Dunlap shot her a mischievous grin as he gathered up her clothes and headed for the truck.

"Stop," she shouted.

Anna ran after him when he ignored her, breasts bouncing.

Finally, Dunlap stopped and handed her her blouse. She was about to put it back on when a NPD cruiser skidded to a stop out on North Street . Anna shrieked and held the white silk blouse over her naked breasts.

"Freeze!" the cop shouted.

The NPD sergeant cuffed Dunlap and took the gun from him. Then, he held up Anna's raincoat so that she could at least get back into her blouse, skirt and sandals.

As they rode together in the back seat of the squad car, Anna leaned her head on Gil's shoulder and said, "That was amazing!"

At the police station, the NPD sergeant took the two of them into a holding cell.

"That was the craziest thing I've ever seen," Tom Jackson said with a shake of his head. "It's a good thing you're a cop, Dunlap ."