Roadside Incubus

Story Info
20-something breaks down on a country road.
2.2k words
3.96
35.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just after dusk when I saw her car on the shoulder of the lonely country road. A petite, willowy twenty something wearing a tight white t-shirt and green safari shorts was pacing around, while doing the old statue of liberty pose with her phone, desperately seeking for a signal. She's alone, in which I knew she would be, as I knew she would be right here in this very spot as well. There were no traps nor sabotage, but these woods are mine, so I just always know the occurrences of it. I pulled up behind her, but she stood still while giving me the deer-in-the-headlights look. I took a deep breath before exiting my truck, calming myself while I quietly murmured, "Down boy." I marched towards her, slowly, deliberately and silently. I told her there's no signal here, and asked if she needed any help. I knew she would, I always know.

She told me she had a flat, which was quite a dilemma for someone as delicate as her. She was between 5'2 and 5'4, not much over a hundred pounds, and had very hard nipples showing on her 34B cup breast from what I could tell. But I would soon find out firsthand. She vaguely knew that the jack and the spare were in the trunk somewhere, but even if she knew how to change a tire, she couldn't even lift a tire by herself. She knew it, I knew it. So I politely offered to change it for her, and she accepted. I knew she would, I always know. There was little chit-chat as she unlocked the trunk, but no names were exchanged. But she would know better next time. Since she was entertaining lustful thoughts about the mysterious stranger before her, as women are often goaded by their urges to do. See, I knew that too.

I worked quickly, with very little banter on my part. Once the spare was on he car, I loaded the flat into her trunk, then lowered the car and put away the jack. She leaned back against the car between the rear passenger-side tire and the back door, surveying my work. She told me thank you when she felt satisfied, but I knew she wasn't, I always know.

I told her that she could do better than that in my most melodious tone. She laughed it off at first, but the deer-in-the-headlights look returned when I took one small, silent, and deliberate step in her direction. It always starts with just one small step. She tensed, I knew her fight or flight response was kicking in about now. I paused, not hesitating, but eager to see which she would choose. It was in her eyes, I've always known the answer lies in their eyes.

I pounced in the same instance she tried to bolt, pinning her against the car. Her slender arms pushed against my broad shoulders to no avail. She grunted, groaned and whimpered in response with her struggle. When my lips found her neck, she went limp and could barely catch her breath. I know what you're thinking, vampire wannabe, but you're wrong. I'm a completely different animal. She managed a weak, "no" before my big, rough, groping hands found her perky 34Bs. I ignored it, I knew she didn't mean it. Her labored breathing, shuddering body, and trembling lips were warning signals, as I lifted her t-shirt to free her perfect breasts from the constraints of her bra. Those were her true feelings and desires, just trust me, I know.

My mouth meanders its way down to her overly keen, erect nipples while I continue to manhandle her tender breasts with my hands. She laid languished and paralyzed against the car as my tongue flits from one nipple to the next, lashing each in turn. I switch sides, as soon as I start to get a reaction from each attentive nipple. I tell her that I don't hear her saying, "no" now. I knew she wouldn't be able too.

She finally uttered a feeble, "that's enough" between moaning like a bitch in heat. I tell her that it sure is, then grabbed her by the back of the neck with my right hand and pulling her down to her knees. My left hand started on a path of freeing my bulging erection from my jeans. I know she has seen cocks before, but I knew she would be shocked to see mine. Once my cock is free, I look down and tell her to suck it. Defiantly, she remains tight-lipped and glares up at me.. I order her to suck it as I tap my boner against her mouth and face. She remains defiant, but I knew this would be fun. I then ask her, if she would prefer to be fucked by a dry cock as the alternative. She lowers her eyes and shakes her head no. This time, I commanded her to suck my cock and she obeyed. I can still feel the reluctance in her oral efforts, so I put my left hand on the back of her head and proceeded to fuck her mouth. At first she let me, until she started to gag so she resisted me once again. Her hands slap my thighs as she tries to pull away in vain, until finally she looks up at me with grim resignation and pleading eyes. I paused, my balls are on her chin, burning that look into my memory forever, and savoring this succulent surrender. Once I returned to the here and now, I removed my spit-lubed cock from her beleaguered mouth. I knew she had some fight left in her. So I pull her up to her feet, still by the scruff of her neck, while opening the car door with my other hand. I turn her around and bend her over without a word. I push her upper body into the car and order her to put her hands on the back seat.. She obeyed just as I knew she would.

She's trembling in this position, because she knows what men do to women in this position. Mentally she is dreading what she knows will happen next, but physically, I know what she wants; I can taste it in the air. I take a moment to admire her tight, young ass. I begin to rub, grope, and give it a few good spanks. For all my efforts, all she given me was whining for the little bit of pain. Moving on, I reach around to undo her shorts and pulled them down. She chooses now, at this very moment to plead with me. She says that she is on her way to meet her new boyfriend. She says, "please" repeatedly because they haven't had sex yet. I may not be who she wants, but I know what she wants.

She pleads to no avail, as I ever so slowly lower her green safari shorts. She dreads the cock that her body so hungers for and I eagerly fed off her delicious dread. I pause to admire her ass again, this time clad only in panties. I kiss the tight, smooth cheeks of that adorable ass, while my left hand rubs her fabric-sheathed clit. Her whimpers and ragged breathing is music to my ears, and we both know this opera is just getting started. I'm amused at how wet she is already. I ask her is she's sure she doesn't want it, to which she mumbles, "no" and something else. I merely present evidence to the contrary, by rubbing her panties in her wetness. She grits her teeth to hold back, but giving away the effect it has on her. I want her panties and I know just where I will keep them.

The next place she feels my hands as she crawls back to her senses, is of me grabbing the sides of her panties. She feels the fabric of her panties bunched up and digging into her skin. She gasps, as I rip them off her in that very next instant. I stuff them in my pocket for now. The draft of cool summer evening air on her clit tells her just how naked, exposed, and vulnerable she is right now. My right hand returns to the back of her neck, while my left grasps my thick, hard cock so I can rub the tip against her glistening, wet pussy. At first, she swivels her hips to dodge my looming invader. It's was not long before her body revolts and tries to line up her hungry hole with me to welcome the conquering foreigner. I chuckle at her body's latest betrayal, and tease her puckering lips with the object of their desire. She shamelessly moans like an addict for her fix.

She's shocked back to sobriety as I plunge my entire length into the depths of her hot, wet pussy. I hold it there, all the way in to savor the myriad of sensations. Then I pull back slowly, really slow, until just the tip is left inside, before shoving it all back in balls deep again, as hard as I can. She grunts behind gritted teeth with each brutal thrust. Now her body was getting the punishment it deserves for betraying her, the punishment it craves. I know she normally loves it this rough, but the longer I keep up this deliberately slow and hard pace I feel her desire for me to go at her faster and faster, and finally allowing her the release she wanted from her new boyfriend. She gets her wish as she loosens up, while my cock gets use to his new stomping grounds. My right hand still holds her by the back of her neck, but now my left roams between us as I start spanking her ass, groping her hanging and bouncing tits, and fingering her now-manic clitoris. It's only when I touch her clit that I pick up my pace from pounding turtle to humping rabbit, giving her a glimpse of that much sought-after release. I'm careful by not letting her enjoy the electric action for too long. I want her frustration, and her inevitable orgasm to build and build as I continually snatch away that brass ring. I know she wants the most intense orgasm I can give her.

I finally accede to her unspoken demands by gradually trading force for speed. She's writhes as she approaches the orgasm I'm giving her. The crescendo builds to a primal scream, reminiscent of a young lioness roaring to celebrate her first kill. Now I pick up a berserker's pace, recombining force with the speed her body begged me for. I let my breathing go ragged to clue her in how this will finish. Her brain finally does the math as it comes down from the high that I just gifted it. She realizes that I'm in her bareback. She pleads for me to pull out, saying that she isn't on the pill. Just to stoke the fires of her paranoia, I held it inside her without releasing in mock orgasms. She curses me, how amusing I thought. So again I accede to her demands, and pull out. I order her to flatten out on the back seat, so I can lay on top of her. I grasp my cock and place the head to her tight asshole. She begs me not to, but I push it in anyway. Gently, inch by inch it slips inside. It's tight, but I can tell she's done this before. She groans, while I slowly pump in and out of her ass. She knows not to resist anal once a cock is inside or it will hurt even worse. She gradually loosens up so I can resume fucking at my pace. I'm not too hard on her ass, but I go as fast as I can so she can build up another climax. I tell her that I'm going to flip her over onto her back and if she behaves, this will be one of the best orgasms of her life! She obeys me, like a good girl.

Once she's in position, I go at her full steam. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as this new orgasm rolled into the station. She tried to lift her head, but I grabbed her and forced her to look at me. I wanted her to scream her pleasure at me. Her world collided as the orgasm took her; she tensed and then died just a little. I was right there with her, drinking in the look on her face as I emptied my balls up her ass. While we caught our breath, I pulled out of her. She didn't move, not daring to hope this assault was over. I straightened my clothes and collected her's to give to her. She stared at me, obviously puzzled. She was expecting to be beaten, or maybe even killed, but never for me to just walk away. But I got in my truck and took off, with the remains of her sodden panties on the seat beside me. I know what you're thinking; I'm awful.