Roadside Show

Story Info
Afternoon fling gets shown to US Hwy 101.
737 words
4.21
27.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We chatted twice through e-mail and then I called her cell. She confirmed my intentions and got to hear my voice. We agreed to meet for a drink at a midway point and if all checked out, we'd go to a nearby hotel. She arrived at the bar wearing a low scooped top advertising her ample breasts and a form fitting skirt, showing off a delicious full ass. I was very interested and our small talk was punctuated with soft touches and progressively hungry glances.

We left and drove the quarter mile down to the Executive Microsuites, bordering the busy 101. By luck of the draw we had a room all the way at the end, facing the freeway, on the third floor. On entering the room, the first thing I noticed was the settee under the picture window. I wandered over and pressed down on the cushion, glancing back with a wicked smile and a laugh. We proceeded to kiss, standing beside the bed, first tentatively then with more ardor. I pulled away to take a quick shower to get all clean and fresh. She broke down the bed and waited for me.

Slipping up next to her as she lay on her tummy, I caressed, kissed and massaged her. I poured a little oil on my hands and kneaded her muscles to the sound of her submissive sighs. Her legs parted to my gentle urging and my pinkie glanced up and around her lips. she shifted back, exposing more of her to my ministrations. My fingers circled and rolled her puffy engorged outer lips as her hips shifted back more. I positioned myself behind and penetrated her now wet hole, while kissing her soft thighs and full tush. I began a slow steady rhythm, twisting my fingers, my thumb grazing her hardening clitty. She moaned loudly, nearly startling me, as my tongue slipped down her ass crack to tease and swirl around her puckered rosebud. My fingers went faster and faster, until I felt her pussy gush and spasm. Her aching shuddering O was a wonderful reward and a presage of things to come.

We cuddled for a bit on the stripped bed, her body radiating heat and sex. She slid down and lapped at my twitching hard-on, engulfing it in her wet warm mouth. After a short spell, I urged her "I want to take you by the window..." She looked up at me, cock filling her mouth, and hummed agreement.

Angela mounted the settee, her ass and pussy splayed before me. I sheathed up my stiff cut cock and moved behind her. Out the open drapes I could see the heavy slow traffic on 101 crawling by. I rubbed my cock slowly up and down her wet pink slit and pushed it in with a mutual "OHHHH!"

Outside, I could see the cars stopped or crawling by. We were not more than 50 feet from the freeway, exposed to all the travelers. In addition, there were three maids taking a break under a tree across the parking lot. One looked up and grabbed her friend's attention.

"You like to be getting fucked doggy while you show your swaying breasts to all those people, don't you Angela?!" My grunts interspersed my running commentary as I reached below to circle her nub in my two fingers as my thick cock filled her wet pussy.

"Yes, yes... I'm a slut! I love it! That's it, fuck me faster!" Her mumbling profession grew in volume as my balls slapped into her with each stroke.

The young Mexican maids were mesmerized as I pounded Angela in long strokes. Her pendulous breasts swayed wildly as she pressed closer to the window. Cool conditioned air caressed our hot genitals as we fucked, wantonly, openly, exposed to the people below. She came is a loud shudder, my own orgasm not long behind. We uncoupled and slipped back to the bed in a gale of laughter and kisses.

That afternoon continued for another two hours, trying it in many positions and speeds. We languished in 69 for perhaps twenty long minutes. What followed were the best 8 months of an affair. We both brought new partners into our play and experimented with more exhibitions and other kinks. Alas, she moved away and despite a lingering e-mail relationship, all good things come to an end. Nothing could match that first Roadside Show.