Roadtrip Use

Story Info
A woman surrenders on the road.
990 words
3.98
25.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ttocs68
ttocs68
20 Followers

We have been heading out of town, north on the interstate for 25 minutes. It's a clear warm day and I have the top down. You sit beside me in a short white skirt with a light blue Lycra tank top. You're wearing white lace thigh highs and 3 inch white heels. You hair is tied up in a pony tail and your red lipstick is bright and thick.

"Spread your legs and pull your skirt up whore, it's time for you to entertain Master."

You immediately spread your legs and raise your skirt. You are not wearing panties and I can see you're wet already. Your nipples are hard and a moan escapes your lips. The road is empty around us but in the distance I see an 18 wheeler in the right lane. I pick up speed until we are a few car lengths behind him.

"Slut, play with yourself, and tell Master what you are and what you want."

"I am your whore, your slut, your fucktoy. I am yours to command. I want you to use me anyway you want. I want you to humiliate me and make me know my place."

Your legs are spread as you begin to squeeze your breasts and pinch your nipples.I pull up alongside the cab and I see the driver look over and his shocked expression. He has no clue the show he is in for. There are no cars behind us and no cars in front of us. I raise my hand and signal 55. We both slow to 55. I tell you to keep your legs open but to take your top off and show him how a whore acts.

"Ohhh...ohhh...Master...please...OMG...please."

You remove your top and pull you nipples.

"Harder cunt, make it hurt."

You pinch each nipple between your fingers and stretch them again and again.

"Ahhhhhhh...fukkkkk..."

"Show him whore what you are, smack your cunt".

You are smacking your cunt and moaning.I take my finger and point to my eyes to make sure the trucker is aware of the road. He acknowledges my action with a nod of his head.

You spread your legs further and smack your cunt once, twice, three times.

"Harder whore...smack it harder..."

Smack...Smack...Smack...you are smacking your cunt and your juices are flying.

"Fukkk...omg...fuk meeee..."

"Don't you dare cum slut...tell Master what you need."

"Ahhhh...Master...please...please...use me."

"Stop slut...just abuse your tits."

You immediately stop smacking your cunt and begin torturing your tits. I notice a rest stop ahead and I signal the trucker to pull off.

"OMG...Master...please...anything you want...Ahhhhh"

I pull off the interstate with the trucker right behind us. The rest stop is a small squat building with no door. We park up front and I turn the car off and we get out. We are standing outside the men's room door. The trucker has to park approximately 50 yards away and I see him climb down and walk quickly toward us. He appears to be in his early 60's, he is overweight and wearing a John Deere mesh hat. I quickly look into the men's room to see how it's laid out. As the trucker approaches us I smile and tell him this is his lucky day. As long as he follows my directions we are good. I tell him if he doesn't listen to me we will be leaving. He tells me he understands.

He can't stop looking at you. You are breathing heavy and your nipples threaten to burst through your shirt.

"Tell him what you want slut."

"Ahhhh...Please sir...Please use me. Please make me your whore anyway you want. Please Sir."

"Go to the sink and get on your knees with your hands behind your back cunt."

"Ahhhh...omg...omg.."

The word cunt always moves you. You quickly do as you are told.I tell the trucker to follow me. The bathroom is surprisingly well lit but it is not surprisingly clean. The floors are dirty and the smell of urine is strong. We walk in and you are on your knees hands behind your back breathing like you just finished a marathon.

"Open your mouth slut..."

I take my cock out, tell you not to move, and tease you with it. I place it just out of your reach and watch you lunge for it.

"Look at this slut...she wants cock so bad."

"Ahhhhh...please...Master."

I reach down and take both sides of your head in my hands and begin to face fuck you. You are gagging and spit is flying, you are lost, this is what you are, what you need. I pull out and tell you to bend over. I tell the trucker to stand in front of you.

Smack...smack...smack...I smack your ass.

"Tell our friend what you want slut."

"Sir please...smack...ahhhhh...may this dirty whore suck your cock?"

I put my hands on your hips and slide my cock into you as you reach up and unbuckle his pants. He has on dirty white underwear but I know that only turns you on. I watch as you take his cock in your hand and begin to lick his shaft and balls. He takes your head in his hands and begins to fuck your face.

"Mph...mmmmm...ahhhh"

I am fucking you from behind as you suck his cock. Your pussy juice is flowing and I know you're in heaven. I smack your ass as I fuck you, and not three minutes later, the trucker shoves his cock deep in your mouth and cums. You can barely swallow it all and some cum leaks out of your lips.

"Turn around on your knees whore." As you turn around I unleash a massive load of cum on your face.

"Fukkkkk...Im cummmmming."

You kneel before me on the dirty bathroom floor, face bathed in cum, panting and moaning.

"Please Sir...ahhhhhh...Please Sir...may this nasty whore cum."

"When we are done with you Slut, now open your mouth. I have another treat for you."

ttocs68
ttocs68
20 Followers