Rob and Elise - An Unexpected Romance

Story Info
Romantic beginning of a relationship between two friends.
5.2k words
3.97
17.6k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ryan_Hero
Ryan_Hero
26 Followers

"He's away for work again?" Robert asked his good friend Elise when she showed up to softball without her boyfriend.

"Yeah," she said with a minimally audible sigh. "The calibrations were off again or something like that. He left a couple days ago. Thankfully it's a short trip, so he should be back before the weekend."

"Sweet! Do you have any plans?" Robert asked enthusiastically.

Elise smiled at her friend. "We're going on a wine-tasting weekend. You?"

"Sam and I are going to Wasaga. At least I'm hoping so."

"You're not sure if she's coming down?"

"Well, her son's been sick for the past few days and she's not sure if he'll be well enough to be on his own."

Elise patted Robert's arm and gave it a friendly squeeze. "Here's hoping it'll all work out, then."

"Yeah," Robert said gamely. He didn't tell her that he had doubts about Sam's ability to make it down. She cared for her son very deeply and would not chance leaving him alone if she felt he might need her in any way. Despite the occasional challenges they encountered in their scheduling, he really respected her devotion to her child. It was part of her that made her so special, what made him fall in love with her so deeply. Putting the potential disappointment aside, he focused on warming up for the game. The weather was perfect for softball; one of those timeless summer evenings made for being outside: warm air with a slight breeze to cut the humidity and keep the bugs under control.

Their team was up against one of the division leaders, so while they did not expect to do well, the first few innings game Robert the thought that they just might win, which would be a fabulous boost to their team confidence. Toward the middle of the game, Elise was up to bat and Robert cheered her on as she gave huge swing at the bright yellow ball, smacking it way out into left field. Robert watched as she pumped her fleshy legs toward first base. She wasn't a sprinter by any stretch of the imagination. Nonetheless, her power made up for her lack of speed, so she made it to first base with a few moments to spare. The steam was missing a player in its rotation, so Robert was up after her, managing a triple, mostly due to an outfield error. It meant that Elise was able to get home and score a run for their team.

Unfortunately Robert was stranded on third when the player after him struck out, ending the inning. Robert trotted back to the bench where Elise was waiting for him with his glove and a water bottle. He grabbed his glove and slid in on his hand and took a drink from his bottle. While he was hydrating, Elise wrapped her arms around him and gave him an appreciative hug.

"Thanks for bringing me home!" Elise enthused. Robert hugged her back.

"My pleasure," he said. He could feel her generous breasts against his chest, and wondered for the first time in his life why he hadn't noticed them before. Thinking perhaps she was wearing a new type of bra or something, he didn't dwell on it any longer. The game ended after an infield fly-ball and two strike-outs by their pitcher finished the other team off, giving them the victory. Once again he found himself unexpectedly thinking of Elise's zaftig body while the team members congratulated each other.

More than her breasts caught his attention when she came up unexpectedly behind him to give him a rough-and-tumble bear hug, bouncing her soft body into his back as the rest of the team gathered their stuff. He somehow noticed the smell of her short auburn hair, fruity and a bit spicy from whatever shampoo she had used earlier that morning. The whiff of her hair didn't last long, just a just a transient scent lasting no longer than their proximity. But it inexplicably pierced through to his deeper awareness, stirring up yearnings in his belly. He pushed those thoughts away though, keeping foremost in his mind the fact that they were both in committed relationships, albeit ones that left the two of them keeping each other company during the week.

Kate, the team captain was gathering up the folks for the post-game social at the nearby sports-pub.

"Beers Rob?" she asked.

"Elise, you going gonna hit the pub?" Robert queried over his shoulder before giving his answer.

"Sure Robert, that'll fill the hours until Chris gets back to hotel," said Elise as she finally got around to packing up her own gear up.

"Then it's a yes," agreed Robert nodding to Kate. She gave him a quick smile.

"Checking with the Missus, eh?"

Robert laughed, moving back to Elise, putting his arm playfully around her. "I wish!" he fervently voiced. "Have you tasted her meatloaf?"

"Oh Robert, you can have my meatloaf whenever you want!" Elise teased.

Robert turned to his good friend and gave her a startlingly direct look. "Name the time and I'll be there," he promised. Elise didn't say anything; just looked back at him, her blue eyes holding his gaze for a second or two.

"Let's go already, I'm starving!" Keith, their pitcher, called out, breaking the moment. Robert looked over to his teammate and waved assent. Without another word, he grabbed his glove, water and jacket and plodded off to his car, thoughts of Elise warring in his mind with thoughts of Samantha.

He dumped his stuff in the trunk and then sat in his car a moment, shaking off the odd feelings, and texted a quick love note to Samantha, far away in space, but never far in his thoughts or heart. He waited to see if she was able to respond before he pulled out of his spot. She did send back a quick heart, but that was it. Nonetheless warmed at her little greeting, he felt at least a bit more grounded than he'd been feeling all during the game.

The pub was busy, so much so that the team had to crowd around a table much too small for their numbers. The players were crammed in against each other, elbows jostling for space to grab at drinks and food as the voices jostled to be heard above the din. Robert found himself between Keith and Elise. The soft flesh of her body was pressed in tight against him, arm to arm, thigh to thigh, hip to hip. Every time she reached for her fries, her breast brushed against his bicep. Their hands collided a third time, a fourth time and each time her skin seemed warmer than the last. Robert found himself catching glimpses of her smiling face out of the corner of his eye as she regaled Kate, who sat across from her, about the hilarious goings on at the studio she worked for. Robert noticed how full and red her lips were in the light of the restaurant. He'd never realized just how soft they were; how kissable.

If asked, Robert wouldn't have been able to describe his meal. He ate reflexively, chewing automatically without tasting a thing. Salty, sour, sweet and bitter; generalized impressions of 2-dimensional flavours that vanished from his awareness as soon as he swallowed. He had no more memory of what he ate than what he heard or said. It was all a tumultuous mix in his distracted mind. He finished eating, and looking at his watch, feigning the lateness of the hour, excused himself from his friends. He glanced back at Elise and was gratified to see her glance in his direction as he strode out the door. She gave him a smile and quick wave, both of which he returned before striding out into the cool night.

Robert's departure left a cool spot on Elise's right side as the heat of his body dissipated in the air of the pub. Oddly, Elise missed that warmth, the hard muscle of his bicep against her skin when he'd grabbed for his drink, or food. He was left-handed, so it was that side that been most active, rubbing against her, eliciting small tingles in her chest. Elise had looked at him occasionally as he ate stolidly, seemingly distracted by some deep thoughts. She'd noticed him glancing at her out of the corner of his eye; at least what he thought was the corner of his eye. His glasses gave him a very narrow field of view, so in fact, he'd been turning his head slightly in her direction repeatedly during the evening, even if it was to his right that he should have directed his attention.

As he strode away from the table, Elise found herself staring at his firm hamstrings and butt. She could see the flex of his glutes as he stepped up to the raised central walkway that ran down the axis of the restaurant. Her eyes followed him until he reached the exit, and she made a conscious effort to be looking away just as he stopped to look back at her. Only then did she let herself look back at him, capturing the moment of his eyes meeting hers, before smiling and waving him out. She spent the next 15 minutes or so making plans to get together with some of her closer friends on the team before paying her share of the bill and driving home.

She messaged Christian as soon as she got in the door of her small apartment, hoping he was back from his field work. She ached to have his arms around her, his mouth on her, his hands on her ass, or shoulders, or breasts. She washed up and prepped her lunch for the next day, checking her tablet over and over again. Finally, as the night came to a close, he wrote back.

"Finally in. Let me get cleaned up. 5 mins. Then video chat."

Eagerly, Elise clambered into bed, her T-shirt loose against her tender nipples, already turgid in anticipation of the time to come. She kept her hands under the blankets, to keep them warm, keeping them dangerously close to her crotch, her need. She missed Christian so much when he was away on work travel and longed for his return, but never more so than at night, when the large bed made it painfully apparent that she was alone.

Finally, after what seemed 15 minutes, not 5, her tablet pinged. She answered eagerly, looking at her boyfriend, her lover. His face was drawn, a result of the long hours spent out at the site trying to get his finicky instruments to work reliably in the harsh climate of the arctic. Yet his eyes were bright, a vivid hazel that shone when he looked at her, making her love him all the more, and miss him all the more when he was gone, which had been much too often of late. There was even talk of him having to relocate up north as the rest of the site was developed.

Elise hoped against hope that Chris would not be deployed out there. But if she was honest with herself, she knew that it was only a matter of time. The mine's demands on his time had been increasing at an alarming pace, pulling him away from her, from their tender life together.

"Hey gorgeous!" he greeted her. His voice was crackly over the connection and Elise silently prayed that the bandwidth would hold out for the duration of their time together.

"Oh, my lover," she sympathized. "You look tired. Do you want to hit the sack early tonight?" Of course she was insincere in her concern for his fatigue. After the heady adrenaline of winning the softball game, she was too wired to want to end the night on a quiet note. She needed him more than usual tonight, the ache in her heart outweighing her only partially honest concern for his stamina.

"I'm good, babe," he assured her. "I couldn't pass up spending a bit of time with you."

"Yay!" Elise cheered, buoyed by his devotion to her, his desire to be with her, even if only through a small screen. "How was your day?" she continued.

"Meh. Same old, same old. Two steps forward, three steps back, one step sideways," he answered blandly.

Elise felt a coldness manifest heavily in her gut. She knew that it did not mean good news if his answer was non-committal like this. Nonetheless, she did not ask if he'd be on target from getting home for the weekend. It was too early to in the week for him to be able to give her a definitive answer either way.

Christian was not interested in grousing about his field work challenges. "How was YOUR day?" he asked, putting the emphasis on 'your'.

"We ran the new spots for our client today. They loved it. And we won our game tonight. You missed a great night out. I managed to get on base every time I was up! I was on fire!"

"You were hot; were you?" Christian asked, adding layers of meaning to that question. Elise heard the innuendo in his question and felt a flush of liquid desire for her man surge up through her body.

"I was hot. You should have seen me."

"I'm seeing you now. And you are still hot!" Christian complimented; his eyes intense.

Elise stretched herself backward, arching her spine, pressing her nipples against the taut fabric of her shirt, the friction making them stand out a bit.

"You think I'm hot?" she asked seductively.

"Oh yeah," Chris breathed. "Let me get my hands on those beauties!"

Elise smiled at her lover, feeling wanted and lonely at the same time.

"I love that you want me, Christian. It makes me feel so sexy."

"You are sexy," Christian assured her. "Sexy as hell. Seeing you makes me want to tear that shirt up over your head and kiss you all over your body. Mmm, I love your beautiful breasts."

"You want my breasts?" Elise asked, massaging them forward toward the screen, toward Christian's hungry gaze. He may have looked drawn when he first signed on to their video chat, but he was totally engaged now, sustained and given a spark by seeing the woman he loved.

Elise could see him shift about on the bed to get more comfortable. Starting to really get in the mood, she hoped that he was in the mood enough to go all the way tonight. She certainly wanted to.

"Want to see more?" She asked, pulling her shirt upward slowly, teasingly.

"Yeah baby, show me those gorgeous tits," he demanded. Losing himself in the heat of the moment, he reached down to his crotch and started to rub himself through his loose sweatpants. Elise could see a bulge there; he was already commando. To feed his lust, she pulled her shirt up past her nipples, revealing her large pink areolae, flushed with desire. She played with her breasts, pinching them, massaging her soft, smooth skin.

"Take your shirt off," she asked, wanting to see his firm chest. Christian pulled his shirt entirely off, revealing his muscular chest, covered with a ruff of hair. In response, she pulled her shirt off entirely also, letting her breasts fall free. They fell heavily against her chest and she lifted them up for Christian to see. On an impulse, she lifted one all the way up to her lips and licked her own nipple, the saliva making it glisten in the lamp light of the bedroom. She then took the other in entirely her mouth, giving Christian an erotic show of her self-arousal.

Elise became so aroused performing in the moment, she no longer entirely 'performed' for Christian. She was actually starting to truly pleasure herself, sucking hard on her nipple as she pulled her breast taut up to her mouth. Moving with her, Christian had a hand down his pants, rubbing and fondling himself under the fabric. The image of his hand caressing his hardening dick made Elise's mouth water with desire. She wanted to taste him, to feel his penis slide into her mouth.

"Are you sucking on my nipples?" she asked.

"My mouth is on your left breast, honey. Your tit tastes so good in my mouth. I want to suck the whole thing into my mouth," Christian agreed. Elise felt her stomach muscles tighten in a bit as her desire built up, pushing her need to vocalize more, taking it further.

"Show me your cock. Let me see how hard you are, how much you want me," she instructed. Christian pulled his pants down past his throbbing penis, and once free of the waistband, it sprang up hard and erect. Elise could see the reddish-purple head in the light of his lamp. She wanted to stroke it, feel the hot skin as she wrapped her fingers around his shaft.

But she couldn't. Thousands of miles separated them; stretching across the northern forests, up past the empty expanse of the tundra, to the bleak mining facility wedged in the low mountains of some lifeless arctic wasteland and hour drive from the nearest town. A gulf of space separated them, keeping them apart from each other, from being able to smell and touch and feel each other.

Elise wanted him so much; she ached to feel his weight on her as he mounted her, his lips on hers, on her breast. She wanted to feel him fill her, pump his hard flesh in her flesh. Feeling beyond lustful, she let a hand travel down to her crotch and started rubbing herself through the soft silk of her panties. She could feel her heat through the fabric; and moistness between her labia. She wedged a fingertip into her pussy, the material scraping deliciously against her clitoris.

Christian could see that she was rubbing herself, and his hungry gaze drank in every detail. He could see how the fabric dimpled just below the waistband of her panties. He could see how the material gathered a bit in between her pussy lips as her fingers pressed inward. His mouth watered as well as he thought of running his tongue up the crack of her pussy, tasting her creamy moistness. Her juices were on the sweet side with all the fruit she ate and he couldn't get enough of them. He wanted her to plunge herself onto his face, to ride his lips until she gushed her orgasm into his mouth, something they both loved to do.

"You see mine, let me see yours," Christian pointed out. So Elise pulled her panties off, revealing her vagina. She kept herself trimmed, so there was a small patch of brown hair at the top of her labia. With her panties off, Elise was able to pleasure herself more directly, the slickness of her pussy easily letting her fingers slip ever deeper in between her lips.

"Stroke yourself, Christian. I want to see you play with your hard cock. I want you to imagine it's my hand on you, my mouth, my pussy."

Christian wrapped a fist around his shaft and started to stroke himself, slowly at first, then faster.

"Ride me, Elise. Ride my dick," he commanded.

"Oh yes, Christian. Your dick feels so good in me. You are in so deep."

Elise was pinching one nipple aggressively as her other hand plunged into her wet heat, every so often rubbing small circles on and around her clit. She could feel the tightness boiling up inside her as she pushed herself toward climax. Christian was pumping himself equally forcefully, not holding back.

"Elise, let me fuck you. Let me stick my dick in you. I want all of you." His voice was deep; thick with urgency.

Elise, mad with lust, and so close to orgasm, turned around and spread her ass cheeks. Then, looking over her shoulder, she jammed one hand into her sopping pussy, moistening her fingers before circling them around her rosebud. Christian found the sight of her ass and pussy intoxicating. He rubbed his other hand under his balls, ticking the nether region near his own anus. Elise could hear his breathing deepen, becoming a series of ragged pants as he also approached orgasm. Wanting him to cum with her, knowing the image would drive him wild, she then slipped a digit into her tight ass as her other fingers desperately frigged her clit and pussy. She turned her head back to the pillow, lost in the pleasure of her own hands, wanting it to be him. She closed her eyes momentarily and voiced a brazen dialogue that was carried on her magmatic lust.

"Oh Christian, stick your cock in my ass. I want your dick in me so bad!! Fuck me, fuck me, cum in me, fill me."

Silence.

She turned to look again at the screen and saw a black square with a circle of glowing dots spin about a blank enter. They had lost their connection.

Shit! Shit shit SHIT!

Halted dead in her tracks, so close to climax, to being able to connect with Christian in that erotically visual way, she composed herself and tried to get him back before the momentum of the event was entirely lost to the void between them. But after 2 a couple of fruitless minutes attempting to re-connect video, she got a message from him saying that one of their nodes had dropped off, decimating the available bandwidth.

Ryan_Hero
Ryan_Hero
26 Followers
12