Rob & Joe: Women of the Church Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are your ready for some fun?" Helen asked Margaret. The plan was to join the men in the showers. The bathrooms were at the opposite end of the hall so Helen went to the guest room and Margaret went to the master bedroom. Margaret surprised Rob when she opened the shower door as much as Helen surprised Joe. They had each left their gowns on the counter and stepped into the shower completely nude. They had developed identical scripts .

"I came to wash your back," they each said as they turned the men around. They took their time, building a heavy lather on their backs and then kneeling behind them they scrubbed the cheeks and cracks of their asses. After scrubbing legs running their hand up and down, they stood pulled the men back against their bodies with nothing between them except soap suds. Reaching around them, they soaped up their chests and stomachs. Next they dropped the soap and took their cocks in one hand and their balls in the other.

When the cocks were fully charged they turned them around and guided the cocks to their pussy lips. The sisters had choreographed their seductions so precisely that they actually started fucking at the same time. Joe and Rob lifted Helen and Margaret against the walls the showers and fucked them with water crashing down over them.. Rob and Joe were sure they were in heaven and the women were not disappointed.

After letting the women down everyone rinsed off and stepped out of the shower. The women handed the men a towel and asked it they would dry them off. This gave Joe and Rob a chance to carefully study the women's body. Of course Rob thought that he was with Helen. The women returned the favor which gave them a good opportunity to carefully check out their equipment.

They each kissed the heads of their cocks and said "I want to get to know you better."

Margaret said "I better go check on Joe. Wait for me in the master bedroom, I need more of this," as she gave him a kiss and squeezed his cock.

Helen said "I better go check on Rob. Wait for me in the guest bedroom, I need more of this," as she gave him a kiss and squeezed his cock.

The women put on their matching hostess gowns and returned to the kitchen and the men put on their terry waist wraps and waited in the bedrooms.

The sisters greeted each other in the kitchen with praise of what a great shower and fuck they had just experienced. They were anxious to swap, but needed to wait about 15 minutes so that each man would think the other was fucking Helen.

This had been their game for years, sharing boyfriends during college. Margaret had not gone with the family the weekend that Helen met Frank. When Frank came to visit Helen before they were married they were not allowed to sleep together. They both felt that was ironic since their parents were swapping, but of course the parents had no idea that Frank and Helen were aware of their game. So they would watch for the parents to make the swap and then they would meet in a guest house behind the church. One weekend, when Frank's family was visiting Margaret convinced Helen to let her meet Frank in the guest house. Helen schooled her in exactly how they greeted and what turned him on most. While Margaret was gone, Helen used a vibrator and had a fantastic orgasm just visualizing her twin sister fucking her boyfriend.

As instructed, Margaret met Frank at the rear entrance to the guest house. They could not turn any lights on since someone might see the lights and investigate. Both girls had led many boys through the house in the dark. Once inside, she threw her arms around Frank and kissed him with her tongue probing deep into his mouth. He responded by grabbing the cheeks of her ass and pulling against his erect cock.

"I think you need attention to that bulge in your pants," Margaret said as she dropped to her knees and pulled his zipper down releasing his cock that was immediately in her mouth. Since time was always a factor in getting back in the main house unnoticed, she massaged his balls as he put his hands behind her head and began fucking her face. The sisters had both developed great deep throat skills. She then took his hand and led him to the bedroom. She removed her skirt and blouse and laid on the bed spreading her legs. He removed his clothing and joined her placing his head between her legs.

Helen was right when she said this man knew how to eat pussy. She was soon digging her heels into the bed to lift her hips pressing up to meet the tongue that was probing deep within her. Just as she was about to climax, his mouth began to work on her clit and her body shook with a tremendous orgasm. Without giving her time to recover, he lifted his body and buried his revived cock with one hard plunge. They fucked fast and hard with her begging for more. It was exactly the way Helen described it. No wonder she was in love with this man. He wanted to stay longer, but she was worried that they would get caught coming back in.

Two nights before Helen's wedding to Frank, her father-in-law to be called and asked if she would stop by the his church office. He said there were a few last minute details he needed to go over with her. Helen was really busy, so she asked Margaret (who was also her matron of honor) if she would stop and see what Frank's father wanted. When Margaret arrived, Frank, Sr. greeted her with a kiss on the cheek. The room was lit in candlelight and soft romantic music was playing.

"Thank you for coming my dear. I wanted a chance to get to know my daughter-in-law intimately and welcome you to the family." Helen had said that Frank's father was always undressing her with his eyes and being a little touchy/feely whenever they hugged as a greeting. He guided her over to the leather sofa.

Helen had told Margaret about Frank fucking her on this sofa many times when the families were visiting together. There was a nice tray of exotic cheeses, fruit and crackers and a bottle of red wine.

"I have been saving this bottle of Merlot for a special occasion. I brought it from our tour of France's Bordeaux region." He poured a small amount in his glass and twirled it around and sniffed the fragrance. Taking a small taste, he said "fit for a queen".

Pouring her a glass he handed it to her saying "For you my queen." After pouring his own glass, he said, "Here is to our getting to know each other." and clinked his glass against hers. He went on to explain each of the cheeses and telling her the age and country they were from. There were some exotic fruits from South America that she had never heard of. He encouraged her to try some of each and to enjoy her wine. As soon as she had consumed half of her wine, he refilled her glass, but only sipped at his. He had planned this seduction very carefully.

"So what were the details you wanted to discuss?" Margaret asked.

"Oh, it was really nothing, in fact your mother called a little while ago and I got the answers from her, so we can just enjoy our evening." He moved closer to her and placed his hand on her knee. Since her skirt was slightly above the knee, he was touching flesh. She pretended not to notice and as they talked, his hand moved to her thigh.

When his hand was over half way up her thigh, she excused herself to go to the bathroom. She removed her bra and underpants and hung them over the corner of the mirror. "Now we will see who is seducing who?" she thought.

When she returned, her nipples were pressing hard against her white blouse. She had dripped a little water over one nipple making the blouse transparent.

Standing in front of the coffee table, she lifted her wine glass, took a long slow drink looking into his eyes and then at his crotch. "Should we practice our wedding day dance?" she asked.

There was a nice romantic slow number playing. As they were dancing, she ground in against his hardness. She took his hands and moved them to her ass and she pulled him as tight to her as she could. The music changed and picked up in speed.

She said "Sit down Pops - the show is about to begin."

She gyrated to the music opening one button of her blouse at a time until they were all unbuttoned. Then she slithered across the floor like a snake. Turning over she pretended she was making love to an invisible lover who started to hump her faster and faster. She dropped to the floor as the music ended. The next song started. She began her striptease. Pulling the blouse out of the skirt she turned her back to him and pretended like she was going to remove the blouse. As she turned she covered her tits.

"Want to see more? She asked.

"Yes!"

Putting one foot on the coffee table giving him a great view of her thigh, she asked "Yes what?"

"Yes, I want to see more."

"More what?" she asked as she opened her blouse slightly.

"More tits! He said.

"Oh" she said as she removed her blouse and flung it aside. Moving close to him she put a nipple in his face and asked "Daddy like a lick?" He licked the first nipple and then she let him lick the second one. After that she moved back and started playing with her own tits. As she massaged and pinched them she moaned and licked her lips.

She stood with her back to him, reached down and started slowly lifting her the hem of her skirt. She was grinding her ass to the time of the music. When the skirt was up around her waist, she spread her legs bent over and looked at him through her legs. Balancing herself with one hand, she ran the other one over her pussy.

"Would Daddy like to lick this?" she asked. "Why don't you crawl over here?"

He got on his hand and knees and crawled to her and licked her pussy.

She laid down on her back, opened her legs and said "Enjoy the feast." He went to eating her like a starving man. He was not quite as skilled at this art as his son, but she was soon pounding her pussy against his face and he was tasting her juices flowing freely.

"What else would daddy like to put in there?" As he stood up and started undressing, she moved to the sofa. Frank Senior joined her and proved to be equal to his son when it came to fucking. In fact he was a little thicker. When he was finished she got up and put her blouse and skirt on. She left the bra and panties hanging on the mirror as a souvenir. Frank Sr. also got dressed.

Margaret picked up her glass and said "Here's to a long relationship." Frank Sr. sat on the sofa exhausted.

As she was ready to leave, she said "You should try this with your daughter in law. You just fucked the matron of honor."

As Frank Sr. tried to say something, she put her finger over his lips, kissed him on the forehead, as said "I will give you a blowjob at the reception." She got up and walked to the door.

Just before she stepped through the door, she asked, "Am I as good as Mom?"

The sisters laughed themselves to sleep and wondered how he would be at the wedding. The two fathers were co-officiating at the wedding. As the Matron of honor came down the aisle, she winked at Frank Sr. and licked her lips.

During the reception, the DJ made an announcement that there was a call for Rev. Franklin Black, Sr. and that he could take the call in the function office. When he entered the office, he found Margaret leaning up against the doors.

"I always keep my promises," Margaret said to the Good Reverend.

When they figured they had waited long enough the sister returned to the bedrooms. Margaret went to Joe and Helen went to Rob. Rob and Joe had spent time looking around the bedrooms and waiting patiently for whatever was coming next. Again the choreography was exactly the same. Walking in they greeted Rob and Joe with passionate kisses. They then removed the terry cloth wraps and dropped to their knees. There was no rush with these blowjobs, so they used every technique they knew to give pleasure. The men were again in heaven. The women swallowed every drop provided and licked the ends of the cocks clean.

After removing the bedspreads and their hostess gowns, they stretched out on the bed with their tits and their well trimmed blonde bushes just waiting to be enjoyed. The men started by caressing the tits and watching the nipple get hard. They then kissed one nipple and then the other. The women really like attention to their tits, so the encouraged them to fill their mouths and there was much more than a mouthful.

Then they started their journey South kissing their stomachs and winding up with their faces buried in the bush. Anything they lacked in experience, they made up for enthusiasm. Before long their manpower was replenished and they were ready to enter again. The women got on their knees and the cocks slid easily into the waiting receptacles'.

After a few minutes the Margaret and Helen asked Rob & Joe to lie on their backs. The women mounted them and rode them like bucking broncos until all ended in crashing orgasms.

As Joe and Rob started to soften the women fell forward and told them what wonderful lovers they were and that they were looking forward to thinking up new projects to keep them around.

After the guys were dressed, Helen and Margaret said, "We are having a lawn party Saturday night. I would like you guys to come since you are the ones who have made the lawn so beautiful. It will be a Polynesian theme. Mary at South Seas Clothes has some great new shirt and slacks that would be just right. I will call her and tell her to expect you and to put it on my account. If she is not busy, she will probably lock the door and go in the dressing room with you after I tell her what good work you do."

Both Rob and Joe said it was not necessary for her to pay for the clothes, however, the women insisted. They also told them their would be several attractive women at the party who were either single or just needed attention.

Kissing Rob and Joe, the women said, "I need to get the linens changed before the good reverend gets home. I look forward to your being here Saturday night. I also want you to meet my twin sister.

As Rob got to the stairway he met Joe coming from the other bedroom. When they were outside they started to share notes.

"I think we have already met her twin sister!" they both said together.

Come back to read about the party

12