Rob & Joe: Women of the Church Ch. 02

Story Info
Sex in the fitting room.
2.1k words
4.4
38k
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch 2 Sex in the Fitting Room

This story picks up the activities of two rich young men who have found ways to maximize on the sexual needs of the women of the congregation. Following the pastor around town leads them to sexually deprived women. The most deprived are the pastor's wife and her twin sister. Read Ch 1 to meet Helen (Pastor's wife) and Margaret (Her twin sister).

We join Rob and Joe as they leave an afternoon of sex with the twins.

..................................................

As Rob and Joe meet each other in the back yard, they each ask the other what they have been doing, because they both think they have been fucking Helen. When they start comparing stories, they determine that at least one of them has already met Helen. They still don't realize they have both been with each of the twins.

They heard a tapping on the window and turn to see Helen in the Master bedroom window and Margaret in the guest room window. Or it could be the other way around? Both women are completely nude. They held up signs that said "See you at the Party!."

"This is going to be a hell of a party." Rob said as they began making the last minute checks around the yard. The pool was ready and the new fountain was just right with lights for the evening party. As they were leaving, Pastor Frank arrived and ask if everything was ready for the party. They confirmed everything was all set and left.

As the pastor parked in the garage and went into the house, they wondered which sister he would sleep with and if he would know or care about the difference. They drove to the shop Helen had told them about to get some clothes for the party.

When they walked in the store they were greeted by a beautiful woman with the most beautiful eyes either had ever seen. She was dressed in a sarong that accentuated the possibility of a fantastic body. While Rob was looking at her eyes, Joe was trying to figure out what was hidden under that sarong. The spike heals on her shoes were the highest he had ever seen and he wondered how anybody could walk on heels that high. As she turned the wrap-around sarong opened to show her leg, halfway up her thigh.

"I have been expecting you ," she said. "Helen has told me some interesting things about your talents."

"And just what did she tell you?" asked Joe.

" Oh! Ladies never share their discussions about men." she said as she slowly sized them up.

The store sign showed the hours of operation from 10:00 - 6:00 and it was about one minute till closing time. As Mary turned the sign to closed, Joe asked if they should come back during normal hours to which Mary responded that she enjoyed serving customers after hours. Mary secured the door, closed all the shades and shut out the lights in the main display area.

"Follow me," Mary said as she led them through some curtains to a room with leather sofas and chairs. Picking up a tape measure, she said "the first thing we need to do is to find out your sizes. Please remove all of your clothes."

Joe and Rob looked at each other and the both said "All of our clothes?"

" Everything!" she said, as she sat on the arm of a chair to watch them undress.

When they got down to their briefs, they looked at her and she simply motioned down indicating they should remove them also. Picking up her tape measure, she moved first to Rob and measured his neck, chest, arm length, waist and then knelt before him to measure his inseam. As she brought the tape measure up the inside of his leg , her hand moved his balls out of the way. This caused his cock to instantly become erect. Mary smiled and measured the length of his cock.

"Very impressive!" she said as she stood up and repeated the process with Joe, whose cock was standing at attention before she even touched him.

When she finished measuring Joe, including his cock length and circumference, she said, "It is going to be difficult to try on slacks with these erections." She started to massage Joe's balls and took the head into her mouth. As she licked the head like a lollipop, she started jerking him off with her other hand. It didn't take long to turn the cock limp after sucking the warm juices down her throat. She gave Rob the same treatment and then stood up as though nothing had happened and began choosing clothes for them to wear to the party.

The slacks were fine linen and the shirts were expensive silk. They couldn't believe the price, but Mary assured them that Helen had specified that price was not to be considered. When they asked about the loose fitting silk under shorts, Mary explained that there would be a lot of women at the party that would like to be able to get to their cock without the restriction of briefs. She demonstrated by backing up to Rob and unzipping his slacks. Her hand slid through the zipper and easily found what she was looking for.

As she was fondling his cock, Rob reached around her and felt her tits through her silk blouse. Mary backed up against him and started to grind her ass into his cock.

She then unbuttoned her blouse and unfastened her front hooking bra giving Rob free access to her tits. Her nipples became instantly hard as Rob began to kiss the back of her neck as he rolled her nipples between his fingers.

Joe and Rob both shed their new clothes and were nude again, but this time it was not to get measured for clothes.

Joe found the tie on Mary's sarong and unwrapped it revealing a garter belt and stockings, but nothing covering the bush of black hair. As he began to lick the bare skin above the nylons, Mary spread her legs giving him open access to her pussy. Joe teased her by just licking the hair covering her pussy, until she reach down and pulled his head forward.

Many of the coeds on campus could attest to the skill Joe possessed in this area. He had a special skill for driving deep and twilling his tongue. Mary was in heaven with these two young studs. She reached behind her and guided Rob's cock to ass and let out a moan of hurt and pleasure as he drove it home with one continuous push.

"I need you inside me now," she said to Joe. He was glad to accommodate as stood and planted his cock into her pussy that was already flowing with juices. Mary cried out in ecstasy as the two young men developed a rhythm of synchronized in and out strokes.

"Fuck me hard," she begged as her body climaxed time and again. Joe and Rob picked up their speed with every stroke being in time with the other.

"This is it!" Rob said as he drove as deep as he could and Joe did the same. They exploded inside her at the same time and her body went crazy. She threw her arms around Joe's neck and buried her tongue deep enough to check his tonsils. His tongue fought for space in her mouth and began the same twilling she had experienced in her pussy.

"Where's my kiss?" Rob asked. She turned to him and kissed him as no woman had ever kissed him in his life. The Coeds did not have this skill or experience.

They all collapsed on the sofa, sweating and out of breath.

"Helen really was right! You guys are absolute fucking machines!"

"So what did Helen tell you about us?" they both asked.

"I told you ladies never share their discussions about men."

"Well this is going to be an exception to that rule!" Rob said as he began to tickle her.

Joe joined in the tickling and before long Mary said "Uncle"

They stopped tickling her and waited for an answer.

"Which one did each of you fuck? Was it Helen or Margaret.

"We are not sure," they both responded, we both thought we were fucking Helen.

"That's because you fucked both of them. Every time they left the bedroom they switched places. This is a game they love to play on their husbands. They tell me they played this game all through college and even used the technique to get some grades raised by the male professors. They drive people crazy at parties. You guys are in for a great time."

"Will you be there? Joe asked.

"Oh Yeah!" Mary said with enthusiasm. I don't really like the pastor, so I go to annoy him. I lead him on and then get indignant if he tries to touch me. He wishes I would not attend, but Helen invites me. The last party we set him up and just as he started to put his hand in my blouse, Helen walked in with a woman from the church. It was quite a scene."

"What was the woman's name? Rob asked.

"Mrs. Johnson," she responded. Both Rob and Joe started to laugh. "What is so funny" she asked. "Why are you laughing?"

"He fucks her every Monday." Joe responded. We have been following the pastor around. We saw women slipping notes in his hand at the church service. When Helen asked what they were, he told her they were prayer requests.

"Well that bitch! When she was in here the other day to get some clothes we talked about the pastor and she claimed he would never get to touch her. If you guys are game, we can have some fun with this one."

"I don't know if we could be involved in anything that was a little sneaky" Joe said with a smirk. "When do we start?

"Where does the pastor take his women during the party?" Rob asked.

"He took me into his den and locked the door; however, Helen had a key and opened the door when I hit the beeper. He uses the excuse that someone needs to speak with him about something private. A couple other women preceded me into the den for counseling at the last party."

"Would Helen let us get into his den tomorrow? We have four remote cameras that download to a remote laptop any time there is motion in a room," Joe said.

Mary walked to the phone and called Helen. Rob and Joe couldn't believe this woman standing there in high heels, stockings and a garter. When Helen answered the phone, Mary put her on speaker phone.

Mary began by thanking her for sending customers with such big cocks. They could hear Helen laugh as she told Mary she was welcome and that she and Margaret were looking forward to seeing Rob and Joe at the party.

"Did you know your husband has been fucking Sarah Johnson?" Mary asked.

"I saw her hand him a note a couple weeks ago and I knew it wasn't a prayer request. How do you know what they are doing."

Joe responded by explaining they had been watching through binoculars. "When the pastor arrived she was wearing a very short skirt, a tank top showing her bare stomach and was not wearing shoes. Your husband went in quickly and the door closed as soon as he was inside. Nothing could be seen for about a half an hour and then the curtains were pulled in the master bedroom. An hour later the front door opened and the pastor gave Mrs. Johnson a quick kiss. She stood in the doorway wearing a thin robe as she watched him drive away."

"Joe and Rob have suggested putting camera in his den for tomorrow's party. They would only need a few minutes in the morning."

"Ok guys, why don't you come around 8 a.m. he has an early morning church meeting. Margaret and I will have a special breakfast ready for you.

"I bet I know what will be on menu!" Mary said with a laugh.

"You take care of the guys tonight and we will take care of their needs in the morning.

"Is that a promise?" asked Rob.

"You bet it is big boy," Helen responded. "Consider it a warm up session for the party. Don't use all your strength tonight."

"From what I have seen, they have plenty of strength," Mary said. looking at the two cocks that were erect again. "See you tomorrow night."