Rob and Sabrina

Story Info
Rob has an adventure with his hot cousin, Sabrina.
2.3k words
4.35
65.5k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Rob. My mom's side of the family is Italian and has bequeathed us a flock of gorgeous dark, shapely women with spunky personalities. About a week after my eighteenth birthday I got a visit from my 23 year old cousin, Sabrina, who is a stunner, let me tell you. She's 5'7" with long dark hair, brown eyes and well-tanned skin. She's got one hell of a curvy figure and big D breasts.

I'm not such a hot fellow, though; I'm 5'4" and pretty skinny. I was in pretty good shape at the time thanks to my dedication to tennis and track. Sabrina and my other female cousins always told me I was cute, but I thought they were just teasing me. That's why what happened next was a total shock. Also, I'd never had sex or done anything sexual with any of my girlfriends.

Sabrina had texted me to say that she was going to come by for a few minutes. It was late afternoon and both of my parents were at work. My younger brother was down in the basement playing video games and I was in my room surfing the internet when Sabrina rang the doorbell. She hugged me and told me happy birthday. We had talked for a few minutes in the hallway when she said she had a present and a card for me and we should go up to my room.

I agreed and we went up the stairs. I had no idea what she was going to give me. My family isn't much into gifts, but when we do give a gift we usually think about it and make it a good one. When we got to my room Sabrina closed the door and pulled a card out of her purse. It was a humorous birthday card; one of those with a hot female model on the front and some teasing remark.

Then Sabrina said, "Now I'll get your present ready, but first you have to go into the closet and promise not to look."

"OK, no problem," I said.

I waited in the closet until I heard Sabrina say, "OK, Rob, you can come out now." When I opened the door I got the shock of my life. Sabrina was standing in the middle of the room completely naked striking a very sexy pose. "Happy birthday, cuz. I'm gonna teach you how to be sweet to a woman's body."

Then she laughed. I must have looked like a complete idiot standing there with my mouth wide open staring at her. "Are you serious, Sabrina?" I asked.

"Of course I am. But there are three rules before we start. Number one: we are NOT going to have sex. We'll do other stuff, but not that. You have to find a girlfriend for sex. Number two: if I say stop, you better stop what you're doing immediately. Number three: you'd better not tell anybody and I mean even your buddies at school. Got that?"

I wasn't going to put up a fight about this, no way. I nodded and said, "Got it."

Sabrina then had me sit down on my bed and she climbed on and sat with her feet tucked underneath in front of me. "First off, every woman is different. You have to learn what makes her feel good about herself with you, what makes her feel happy and safe. If you treat her right she will want to get sexual with you. Got that?" I nodded. It was already a struggle to try and look her in the eyes.

"OK, now I want to teach you how to touch me the way I like it most." She took my right hand and put it on her neck flattening my palm against her smooth skin. My head started to spin faster. I couldn't believe I was touching my gorgeous nude cousin. Sabrina took her hand away and said, "OK, now stroke me gently so it feels easy, but be firm too. That's it, now use both hands just on my neck and shoulders."

I massaged her neck for a few seconds, having nothing more to go on but a subtle kind of instinct. I REALLY wanted to please her. When she didn't say anything I looked at her face for some clues. She locked eyes with me, cocked her head to the side and smiled. "Oh, you're doing pretty good already. I like this." I had to fight to keep that remark from going to my head. I went on for a few seconds more. Sabrina leaned her head back and sighed a little.

"OK, now I'll teach you about breasts," she said seeming to come to her senses again. I quickly took my hands away as she moved a bit closer to me. I was wearing running shorts and a T-shirt and my erection was pretty obvious at this point. "You should take your clothes off now. It's OK."

I nodded and stripped, feeling a little shy and awkward as I sat down on the bed again. Sabrina giggled as my cock waved around. My balls were hanging way down so that I had to be careful how I sat down. "When I'm done teaching you I'll have some special treatment for those guys," she said pointing at my crotch.

She then showed me how to massage her breasts and avoid giving her uncomfortable sensations. "Now you massage my boobs." My head was spinning faster, but I didn't hesitate. I focused on following her instructions and letting my instinct guide me. After a few moments I looked up at her face again and saw that she was definitely enjoying my work. Then, as before, she kind of snapped back to reality and said, "OK, now I'll teach you about my pussy."

She laid back on the bed and opened her legs, which threatened to make my head spin completely out of control, but I was starting to get a handle on things. Sabrina then reached down and started showing me parts of her vagina and where and how to touch. When I put my head closer to her pussy the smell of her sex juice hit my nose and my vision kind of blanked out for a second, it was so stimulating.

It must have been obvious because Sabrina started laughing and asked, "You like the smell of my pussy? You've gotten me really wet with all that good massaging." She explained a little more and then told me to start massaging her pussy with my hands. I was really nervous about this part, but I still didn't hesitate.

As I worked I saw her body squirm with pleasure and felt the muscles around her groin contract. Then she started to moan and sigh a little as she rolled her head back thrusting her hips at me. After a few moments she said, "Now use your mouth on my pussy as well as your hands." I have to admit I was shaking a bit with all of these new experiences.

The taste of her pussy almost made me lose my concentration. I let my fingers slip inside of her the way she showed me and worked on her stiff clit with my mouth. "Oh God, that's good she said," arching her back and clutching at her breast with one hand. Suddenly she snapped back to her senses and sat up gently pushing my head away from her soaking vagina.

"Now I've taught you how to touch a woman's body, the rest you have to figure out with your girlfriend," she said smiling. "I think she'll probably be pretty glad to teach you more. Before I take care of that gigantic hard-on I think I want you to massage my boobs some more."

Of course, I was only too happy to oblige, knowing that once she had finished me off our time together would end. Sabrina laid on her back and told me to straddle her waist. This put me in the perfect spot to work on her. I thought she would stop me after a few minutes but she seemed to have decided to just let me go on. Her eyes were closed and she kept moaning and sighing contentedly. Then I decided to gently kiss her nipples as I worked on her breasts.

Sabrina really liked this. Her breathing was pretty fast now and she seemed to be losing control. She was writhing like she couldn't stand the sensations I was giving her, yet she couldn't get enough. I desperately wanted to make her climax. All of a sudden her eyes opened and she looked me in the face. "Get off now."

I thought I had blown it and gone too far. She had that look that all the guys in our family know only too well. We all figure out at some point, when they get that look and that tone in their voice, it's better to just go along with what they want. If you aren't going to then you'd better have a REALLY good reason.

I quickly got off of her moved away a little to give her space. I was about to apologize when she turned her body feet first towards me and opened her legs wide. "Fuck me now."

I was confused, we were breaking the rules she had laid down at the beginning, but now was not the time to argue. She still had 'the look' and 'the tone'. It was game on.

Without any hesitation I moved forward and slid my cock into her soaking wet pussy. We started fucking like crazy. She was keeping her voice down, but I could tell she really wanted to cut-loose. I knew I had to focus a lot to keep from cumming inside her. That just didn't seem like a good idea no matter how far she wanted to go.

I couldn't believe I was fucking my cousin. Sabrina vigorously matched my rhythm, bucking her hips at me. She arched her back and threw back her head, mouth wide open, over and over again. I was quickly coming to the edge. "Sabrina, I'm gonna cum," I said breathlessly. "Do it," she said grabbing my waist with both hands. "Cum inside me."

I almost argued, then decided to trust her. I wasn't wearing a condom obviously. This was totally stupid now, but she was so out of control, I went against my better judgment and let my horniness take over.

I was actually further away than I had thought at first. Sabrina started to climax before me and the feeling of her contractions on my cock sent me over the edge. I must have blown the biggest load of my entire life right inside my cousin's writhing body. It felt like I put a whole pint inside of her. The stuff was oozing out of her pussy onto the bed.

I slowed my thrusting and then collapsed against her. We laid there on my stained, messy bed for a few minutes in each other's arms just breathing, saying nothing. I got up and started to get dressed. The silence was a bit uncomfortable.

I looked back at Sabrina and saw she was just lying there with her legs still wide apart looking up at the ceiling kind of dazed. My cum was oozing out of her pussy down her ass crack. Her still erect nipples pointed up and away from each other. She looked totally beat. Then she slowly got up and before I could get my shirt on she grabbed me and pushed me back down on the bed on my back.

My cock was hard again and she started fucking me again on top. This time she bent down and we kissed as I massaged her breasts and butt. Of course, I didn't cum again, but Sabrina did. Then she collapsed on top of me and we laid there a bit more panting. I had no idea how this would affect our relationship. She had obviously come to my house having no intention of fucking me, but we had ended up having wild sex. How would she react to me now that we had done this?

Sabrina wasn't saying anything and I was thinking about how to start talking things through when we heard my Mom open the front door. Sabrina jumped up and quickly got dressed and so did I. She was just about to open the door when she stopped and turned towards me. "You're a good guy, cuz," was all that came out before she gave me a slow sensuous kiss and then left the room. I followed her a few paces back trying not to look the way I felt.

When we passed my Mom in the kitchen Sabrina smiled and said, "Hey, Aunt Emmy(Mom's nickname), gotta run. I stopped by to wish Rob a happy birthday." They chatted back and forth for a few seconds before Sabrina left. After she was gone Mom looked at me and asked, "Are you alright?"

"Oh, yeah, I'm...uh...fine. Just a little tired from practice," I said trying not to look guilty to dizzy or any of the emotions I was having.

"Sabrina looked a little flustered. Is everything alright with her?"

"I think she's having some issues with her job. Well, I gotta get back to homework. I'll be upstairs." I said as I turned to go.

I don't think anyone ever suspected what Sabrina and I did. We still talk about it and agreed that we shouldn't do that anymore. Fortunately, Sabrina was taking a contraceptive, but we both laughed at how stupid we had been. Still, it was the fuck of a lifetime for me. I've never been so insanely horny before or since.