Rob In The Future: Ch. 1

Story Info
Robert discovers there's a lot of sex is 2056.
783 words
3.23
34.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert Gallow did not know a lot about computers. He knew they were electronic, invented by Bill Gates, and could download porn. That's about it. So when he received a CD-ROM in the mail labeled "NEW LOOK OF SEX" he did not hesitate to pop it into, as he called it, the CD hole thing.

It was harmless enough. The program opened, the screen went black, and a tall, slender, big-breasted woman in a red thong bikini came on and made provocative motions toward him. Nothing new, he thought. After a few seconds the woman pointed down and a "Click Here" button appeared. Rob clicked and lost consciousness.

He woke up on the floor of a public restroom, by the smell a public restroom usually had. Something is off here, he thought. He pulled himself up with the help of a sink and looked around. He was really in a public restroom when a few seconds ago he was sitting at home in front of his computer. He looked into the mirror and checked his eyes. He then proceeded to pinch himself. He stopped when a short, blue man came out of a stall and washed his three-fingered blue hands. "Where am I?" he shouted, startling the blue man. "In the New Look of Sex Program, New York, 2056." said the blue man, on his way out.

Rob sat for a while, thinking. It was hard to think with people, strange people, walking all around him. He walked into a stall for some privacy. He looked for a toilet to sit on but found only a large metallic box attached to the wall. He came closer to it and it spoke. In a smooth, seductive voice it said "Welcome to Auto-Sex. Please insert credit card now." He felt into his pocket and, low and behold, there was a card. He placed the card into the slot and the box opened. In it was an eye piece, a set of earphones, arm bands, and a long rubber tube attached to the wall. The box spoke to him and he did what it said. He put on the eye piece, the headphones, and the armbands and closed his eyes. Upon reopened them he was startled because he was standing on a beach.

After following some voices, a woman appeared in front of him. She was designed perfectly to Rob, most likely because he designed her. She was very tall, with long, slender legs. She had cocoa colored skin that seemed smoother than the sand on which he was standing. Her long, straight brown hair cascaded down her shoulders to the small of her back. Her dark eyes showed a sense of mystery, while her red lips, licked by her pink tongue, showed sexuality. Her size D breasts were high, with large pink nipples adorning them. "Perfect" he said. With that, she smiled and walked over to him.

After a while over stroking his hair, Perfect began to kiss Robert Gallow. She kissed his lips, then his neck, then his chest. She ended up to his lower portion, more specifically his throbbing cock. She kissed the tip of it , then the head, then the shaft, then the balls. She then retraced her steps using her tongue instead of her lips. She then swallowed the head and began to suck while gently caressing his balls. "Perfect" said Rob again and reached out. He cupped her perfect breasts in his hands. She let out a soft, muffled moan as he thumbed her nipples. She then began to suck harder and put both hands on the shaft of his cock. Perfect than popped his cock in and out of her mouth a few times before deep throating it. Now Rob had a 10 inch cock, so being deep throated made him speak. "Perfect." he said.

The girl brought Rob to the point and she felt it. She quickly removed her mouth and jumped up unto his cock. Rob stood with his mouth wide open, as Perfect was floating in midair, with only his cock deep in her pussy for support. He was stunned for a while but forgot about it feeling the warmth of her surrounding him. She rocked back and forth, moaning and groaning with every movement. She pressed her breasts against him and licked his ear. He then began pumping, and her moans go louder. This was it, he was there. He closed his eyes, grunted, and let out his cum.

Upon the release, Perfect moaned loudly with delight. She kissed him on the cheek. Rob then opened his eyes and saw blinking letters "Thank You, Come Again" and his cock, wet and in the tube.