ROB Inc. Ch. 01

Story Info
Julie discovers crime does not pay.
4.8k words
4.48
75.1k
95

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim, Randy and Dave sat at their computers monitoring all the financial transactions taking place within the microchip company they'd been hired to hack into their system. Although, technically they weren't hacking. Is it really hacking if the CEO hires you to do it? The three had been hired by the CEO, John Banyon, to see if the company's CFO, Angela Handler, was stealing funds and diverting them into her own personal accounts. John had been suspicious of his CFO for several months, but he couldn't prove anything. He just had that gut feeling. But he didn't know who he could trust within her department to do an honest auditing. He thought about hiring an independent company. But he didn't want to tip his hand that he suspected her. Then he'd thought about going directly to the FBI. But decided against it until he knew for certain.

Part of John Banyon's dilemma with how to handle his thieving CFO was that his company had millions of dollars in government contracts with the Pentagon. Bringing the FBI into this could possibly jeopardize those contracts and any future contracts. He knew the Pentagon frowned on companies that couldn't control their employees or monitor their conduct within the company.

John had heard about these guys who were highly trained computer analysts. All three had graduated from colleges with degrees in computer science. Because of their prowess in detecting cyber crimes, all three were recruited after graduating from their respective schools by the Army to work within the Army's cyber warfare unit. It was in that unit that they met and became good friends. After serving their time they were obligated for, they realized they could make a lot more money in the private sector than working for the government.

Tim switched back and forth between his three monitors as he traced the transactions that had been made over the last 6 months. "Man! This bitch is good!"

Randy looked over Tim's shoulder. "Yeah, she is! But we're better! What did you find?" Randy was the "black brains" of the group as Tim and Dave jokingly called him. He became the natural leader of the group after they left the Army and ventured out on their own. "She really hid those funds she transferred. Look at the trail! WOW!"

"She's not doing this all by herself. From what John told us, I don't think this bitch is smart enough to pull this off." Dave added as he studied his own monitors, following the same trail Tim was looking at.

"I don't think she is either." Randy agreed. "I think it's her personal assistant that came with her when John hired her. She's the real brains. Angela is the muscle who protects them and Julie is the brains. John gave me her file to look at. Very smart lady."

"Fine looking too!" Dave added. "I'd love to fuck that bitch. Wouldn't mind doing her boss either. They both have a nice rack. Who do you think is bigger?"

Tim looked over at him. "Is that all you think about? Fucking?"

Dave laughed. "Tell me you haven't thought about it since we started watching them! Tell me! Come on! Tell me you haven't thought about what it would be like to rip their clothes off and fuck them senseless!"

Dave laughed now. "I didn't say I haven't thought about it! I just said that's ALL YOU think about."

"Both of you knock it off and copy all those files to the flash-drives John gave us. I'm taking this to John as soon as you get it copied. And just for the record, Angela has the bigger tits!" Five minutes later Tim handed Randy the flash-drive. "Alright, copy this stuff onto the other two flash-drives the way John wanted. I'll be back as soon as I'm done showing him we've earned our keep."

Randy walked into John's office and was greeted by his buxom secretary, Maggie. The first time Randy met her, he knew immediately she hadn't been hired for her administrative skills. Her dress, although modest in length, clung to her like a wet t-shirt, highlighting her curves and the size of her tits. John had bought her a whole new wardrobe after he'd hired her. She wasn't dressed for the public. She was dressed for her boss. "Hi Randy!" She cooed. "How are you?" Maggie loved black men. And every time Randy came to the office she felt her pussy twitch with excitement.

"I'm doing well Maggie!" Every time he saw her, Randy just wanted to reach out and grab her udders and milk them dry. All he could think about was sinking his teeth into her warm, soft tit flesh and feasting on them. "Is John in?"

"Yes he is!" She said smiling. "Go ahead in!"

John and his head of security, Tom, were talking when Randy walked in. "What have you got?" John asked businesslike.

"I've got your girl busted! That's what I've got!" Randy said smiling.

John slammed his hand on the desk. "YES! Show me!"

"Can I use your computer?" Then he looked at Tom and chuckled. "Hey Tom. Didn't mean to ignore you."

Tom stuck out his hand to shake Randy's. "No problem. Good to see you."

John shot up from his seat. "Of course! Whatever you need!"

Randy sat down at John's desk and plugged the flash-drive into John's laptop and opened the file containing Angela's money trail. For the next 15 minutes Randy walked them through how Angela had been diverting funds for what looked like the last year into several funds that looked like legitimate company accounts, but were in reality her personal accounts. John and Tom looked over his shoulder and followed everything Randy told them. "I don't know how much she's spent of what she's stolen from you. But what I do know is how much she's tucked away in her accounts. It's a little over $13,000,000."

"How the fuck did she get away with stealing that much money?" John almost screamed at his head of security.

Tom stood there dumbfounded thinking he was about to be fired.

Randy spoke up before Tom could reply. "Can I say something in Tom's defense?" John just looked at him saying nothing. Randy knew he had just made a raving fan out of John. Now he was about to make one out of Tom. "Tom did everything he could to keep track of things. This bitch is good! And I mean REAL GOOD! She knows her stuff. I'm not talking about Angela either. The only thing Angela's got going for her is the title CFO and a nice pair of tits. The brains in that operation is Julie. That bitch really knows her stuff."

"How is it she didn't get all this past you and your crew?" John asked.

Randy smirked. "She's good! But we're ten times better!"

Tom breathed a sigh of relief, looked down at Randy and nodded his gratitude. "You and your boys want a full-time job in our security department? I'd love to have you guys take over cyber-security."

John didn't even hesitate. "Yes! I agree! I want you and your crew on board here! I don't want to talk about it now. I need to focus on how to deal with those two bitches! But I want you and your boys to think about it." John mumbled, "I'm gonna fuck that bitch good!" Randy laughed when he heard that. "What's so funny!" John wasn't in a joking mood.

"Sorry! You're saying that! Before I came to your office we were all talking about doing just that, fucking them!"

John gave him a sinister grin. "You and your boys really want a shot at them?"

"Mr. Banyon! Or should I say Boss!" Randy smiled. "You never have to ask me or Tim or Dave again if we're interested in fucking a bitch. Especially those two bitches."

John thought for a moment, then held out his hand. Randy took it. "You gentlemen have done some excellent work, and you've saved this company millions. I'm going to make sure you and your crew have the opportunity to use those bitches however you want to. But in the meantime. . ." John pushed the intercom button on his desk. "Maggie get in here!" He then opened his desk and pulled out a wad of money. He counted out ten $100 bills and handed them to Randy. "You gentlemen have an excellent meal tonight. And for dessert . . ." Maggie stepped in the room and walked over till she was standing next to John. John looked at her. "Call your husband and tell him you won't be home this evening. Tell him . . ." He tried to think of a good excuse.

Maggie spoke up. "I don't need an excuse. He knows I'm your whore!" She said with the resolve of a woman who understood her role and what was expected of her.

John smiled at her then caressed her face, letting his hand travel down her neck and then over her breast. "Yes you are! But tonight you're going to be Randy and his friends whore. Do you understand?"

Maggie bowed her head slightly. "Yes sir!"

"Good girl!" John turned to Randy and gave him her hand. "Enjoy my slut for the night! She has an insatiable appetite. So be sure to keep her well fed. Feel free to do with her whatever you please. Just make sure she comes back in one piece."

Randy took her hand and squeezed it. He knew exactly what he was going to do to her tonight.

"Now you two get out of here! Tom and I have business to take care of." Then John realized he was still going to need Randy and his team before the day was over. "Hold on a minute." Randy turned just as they were about to walk out. "I'm going to need your services one more time today before you leave. Could you and your team stay in your office till I call you? I promise it won't be long."

"Yes, of course!" Randy led her out the door and down to where Tim and Dave were waiting for him.

John's expression changed as soon as Randy and Maggie were out the door. "I want you to walk down to Angela's wing and quietly escort Julie back here to my office."

"What? Not Angela?" Tom asked confused.

"Oh no! That stupid bitch will come on her own when she finds out I'm talking with Julie! Besides, I don't want Julie deleting anything. And she could if I called Angela in here first. Randy was right on many counts. But especially where Angela is too stupid to know how to do all that they did. Julie's not. Once Julie is securely in my office I will call Randy and have him change all the passcodes so she won't be able to get back into the system. If she seems nervous, tell her I'm still confused over those numbers for that contract we have with that French company. We've been hashing that out for months now. That should drop her guard. Now go!"

Julie was walking towards John's office 15 minutes later with Tom right behind her. When they stepped into John's office, Julie didn't notice that Tom shut the door and locked it behind them. "Good afternoon Julie!" John said smiling as he waved for her to take a seat. "I just have a few questions for you."

"Yes sir. About that French order . . ." Julie started to explain.

"Oh no no my dear!" John cut her off. "I don't give a fuck about the French order." His facial expression changed. The rage in him could be seen by both Tom and Julie. "I want to know why you thought it would be ok to steal my fucking money! I want to know how much you stole and where you put it!"

Julie began to shake. "I don't know what you're talking about Mr. Banyon. I don't. I mean I have no idea. I mean. . . ."

"OH SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LYING BITCH!" John forced himself to calm down. "I'm going to give you the opportunity to come clean and tell me all about what you and Angela have been up to." He paused then held up the flash-drive. "Either that, or I hand this and you over to the FBI." Something he had no intention of doing. He let his words sink into her psyche. "Now tell me what you did with my money!"

The longer Julie sat there in silence the harder she began to shake. She began to sob as John and Tom just stared at her. "Angela said we were doing a good thing." Her words came between sobs. "She said you were an evil man."

John laughed. "Oh you have no idea bitch! You're going to go to prison for a very long time!" Both men laughed.

"No please! Don't! I'll tell you everything!" Julie wailed.

John just laughed some more. "I don't need you to tell me anything you stupid bitch! I have everything I need to send your ass to prison till you're an old woman!"

Julie dropped her face into her hands sobbing as Tom and John just laughed. "Please! I'll do anything! Anything!"

John and Tom stopped laughing. They stared at her like two wolves circling their prey. John looked at Tom. "Call Randy and tell him to change all the passcodes for the system. Then him and his team can leave with Maggie."

When Randy and Maggie walked into the office, Tim and Dave's eyes shot up when they noticed who was with Randy. Randy sat down at his desk leaving Maggie standing in the middle of the floor. "I've been wanting to know what those tits look like since the day I first met you. Let's see them."

Maggie reached behind her and unzipped her dress without any resistance as Tim and Dave watched in disbelief. The dress slid off her shoulders and fell to the floor. "Randy, what the hell is going on?" Dave asked not taking his eyes off Maggie for a second. Maggie unsnapped her bra and dropped it on top of her dress. She wasn't wearing panties.

"Maggie is our slut for the night guys! Mr. Banyon's way of thanking us for a job well done." Randy eyed her body from head to toe. "How big are those tits slut?"

"They are E's!" She said as she held them up for Randy's inspection. "Do you like them?" She asked smiling.

Then Randy noticed the tattooed initials just over her smoothly shaved pussy, ROB. "What's with the initials? An old boyfriend?"

Maggie giggled. "No! That's Mr. Banyon's way of marking his property. As he likes to say, 'Rip em, Own em, Brand em.'"

"So Mr. Banyon owns you?" Dave chimed in. His heart was racing so fast he thought it would pound out of his chest.

"Yes!" Maggie looked at him smiling. "He likes to call me his whore. That's ok by me. Because I love it!"

"Get over here you dirty whore!" Randy commanded her. Maggie walked over and stood in front of him as he sat in his chair. Without being commanded she dropped to her knees and began unbuckling his pants. When she had his cock out she began to suck on it with an eagerness that revealed just how much of a whore she was. She groaned with contentment as Randy's cock filled her mouth. Randy looked up at his friends in amazement. "This bitch is incredible! She's going to bring me off and she's just gotten started."

Dave laughed. "I always thought you had a hair trigger."

Randy laughed. "Shut the fuck up asshole! Oooohhhh, fuck!" He moaned as his head dropped back." He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her off his cock. "Suck on those balls slut!" Maggie dropped her head again and did as she was told. She began to bath his nut sack. Randy held a fistful of blonde hair in each hand as he watched her suck on his balls. He grinned at her. "Look at me slut!" Maggie looked up at him as her mouth was held against his balls. "I love watching a white slut suck on my black cock and balls." Maggie tried to work her mouth up his shaft so she could feast on his cock. Randy held her head firmly in place. "I'll tell you when to start sucking that cock again you hungry little whore."

Randy's phone rang. He saw it was Tom calling. He let go of her head with one hand and grabbed his phone. "Yeah?" Randy listened. "OK! Consider it done." He put the phone down and grabbed her head again. "Finish me off babe! I have some work to do." Randy guided her head up to the head of his cock and then shoved it down, filling her mouth till the head of his cock hit the back of her throat. Maggie gagged slightly, but didn't try to back off. She began to suck with the eagerness that had made her John Banyon's #1 whore. "OH FUCK!" Randy moaned. "This slut is good!" He grunted as his cock exploded, pumping his cum down her throat. Maggie swallowed every drop of his precious seed, just as she had been taught by her Master.

Randy sat back, calming himself as Maggie continued to suck on his cock, cleaning him. He smiled as the tip of her tongue flicked over the head of his cock. "You trying to bring me off again?"

"Mr. Banyon likes it when I continue to suck his cock after he's cum." Maggie said smiling.

"I can see why he keeps you as his personal secretary."

"Mmmmm!" Maggie purred. "He takes good care of me! Besides, he owns me! I love it!"

Randy leaned forward and lifted her two tits in his hands. "After dinner tonight you're going to feed these to me for dessert." He then waved at Tim and Dave. "Alright you two! She's all yours! I have some work to do."

"I don't want to see you go to prison Julie. You're so young! You have so much of life ahead of you." Julie continued to sob as John taunted her with what he could do to her. "The thought of you spending the next 30-40 years in prison. You'd be released just in time to be put in an old folks home. That is of course if you survived prison. I hear it's not a very nice place for an attractive woman like yourself." John sat on the edge of his desk and stared at her showing no mercy. After several silent minutes with the only noise being that of Julie's sobs, she looked up at him, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"I don't want to go to prison Mr. Banyon! Please!"

"Pity you didn't think about that when that bitch talked you into stealing from the company."

"Please Mr. Banyon!" Julie started begging between her sobs. "I'll do anything! Please!"

"Anything?" John paused. "I want you to think about what you're saying before you answer."

Julie didn't hesitate. "Yes sir! Anything!"

"Go into my bathroom and clean yourself up. There will be no more tears when you come out! Understand?"

"Yes sir!"

As Julie stepped into the bathroom John nodded to Tom. "Start the camcorder." Several minutes later Julie came out of the bathroom and walked back towards John. The chair she had been sitting in was moved. "Stand right there!" John ordered her. Julie stood three feet from John as he sat on the edge of his desk. "Now strip!"

Julie stood frozen for a second not sure she had heard correctly. "What?!"

John stood up and stepped forward to within arms length. He raised his hand and slapped her across the face. "I said strip you worthless slut!" Julie almost started to cry again. "No crying!" Julie began to unzip her dress with shaking hands. She let it drop and puddle at her feet. She then reached around her back to unsnap her bra. John held out his hand for her bra. He looked at it. "She's a C."

"What do you think? She should be a DD?" Tom said.

"At least!" John replied. "Panties! All of it!" He shouted.

She began to sob as she slid her panties down her thighs and over her calves. She stepped out of them and handed them to John, who was holding his hand out again. Julie stood shaking, completely naked except for her heels, fighting back the urge to crumple on the floor and sob.

John examined her body from head to toe. He then stepped forward and began to physically examine her. His hands caressed her face. "Open your mouth!" Julie obeyed without hesitation. John shoved his two middle fingers into her mouth until she gagged. "We'll have to work on that. A good whore should be able to deepthroat a cock."

Julie's eyes almost bugged out of her head at his words. Julie coughed and almost vomited when John pulled his fingers from her mouth. "Mr. Banyon!" She coughed and choked. "I'm not a whore!"

John grabbed her by the chin and made her look at him. "You are now you stupid slut." He held up the flash-drive. "This makes you my whore for as long as I want to keep you. Now where was I?" His hands traced down to her chest. He lifted each breast and felt their weight. "Very nice! But I like them bigger!" He looked over at Tom. "Call the doc. Tell him I have another patient for him. Tell him I want this done ASAP." He looked back at Julie. "Your body now belongs to me! Do you understand?"

Julie nodded her head, fighting back the tears.

John slid his hand down her stomach and between her legs. Julie gasped as his fingers grazed over her clit. John rubbed it for a few seconds then curled two fingers into her pussy. He laughed as he felt her wetness. "This slut is wet. I think we have a real whore on our hands here." Tom just smiled knowing he would get his turn soon enough. Julie had kept her pubic hair trimmed, but that wasn't good enough. "I want you to go back into my bathroom and shave my pussy till it's as smooth as a baby's backside. If you come back out, and I feel the slightest bit of stubble, you'll be punished! Understand?"

12