ROB Inc. Ch. 02

Story Info
It's Angela's turn to pay.
4.3k words
4.52
43.7k
26

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randy sat catching his breath, enjoying the show playing out before him on his living room coffee table. After Maggie had given them each a blow-job none of them would ever forget, they left for one of Randy's favorite steakhouses. They took their time enjoying their meal and several bottles of wine. They also discovered Maggie wasn't the dumb blonde they had thought she was. After the second bottle of wine they managed to get her to tell her story of how she became John Banyon's whore.

Maggie's husband, Jerry, had a gambling problem. After draining all their money without Maggie knowing it, Jerry turned to a loan shark to back him, convincing the shark he was on a winning streak. Jerry lost another $30,000 before the loan shark cut him off, and gave him a deadline for repaying his debt. Maggie was already working for John Banyon's company in another department when John was informed of her predicament. But by that time the loan shark had already visited Jerry and Maggie once and roughed him up pretty good, letting them know next time they came they would take it out on Maggie.

John and Tom showed up at Maggie and Jerry's house one afternoon with a document in hand. John would pay-off the loan shark with the understanding that Jerry would repay the debt. But while that debt was outstanding Maggie would work for John and be available whenever he wanted her. The implication wasn't lost on Jerry. He grabbed the document from John and signed it, not giving Maggie a second thought. The loan shark was never heard from again, and within a week Maggie was owned and branded as John Banyon's whore.

Maggie confessed that at first it was hard for her to accept. Jerry had betrayed her and then signed her over to John Banyon without giving a thought to her well-being. Then John and Tom took her to the office after Jerry signed the document and basically raped her for most of the evening, sending her home sore with no doubt in her mind who she belonged to from that point on. As Maggie retold her story she admitted that something began to change in her.

John had tapped into something deep within her psyche. Something her husband had never come close to bringing out within her. She discovered a craving within her to be dominated and used by a man. But it wasn't just simple domination she craved. She needed to be taken and used the way John took her. She needed to be taken and used like the whore she had become for him. She craved that feeling of being at the mercy of a man as he used her for his personal enjoyment. Eventually John saw this need within her and made her his #1 whore. She was still technically married to Jerry. Why, she didn't know. But John owned her, and she didn't want it any other way.

Tim and Dave had laid her across the coffee table with her head hanging over one end and her feet in the air at the other. Tim had her feet laying on his shoulder blades as he pounded his cock into her pussy. Dave had his cock buried in her mouth and down her throat as he held onto her tits and kneaded them like two huge lumps of dough. Maggie had her arms wrapped around Dave's legs as he fucked her mouth, pulling him into her as though she couldn't get enough. Her body shook with each thrust from both ends. All that could be heard was the sloshing of her pussy as it was pounded, and the gurgling from her mouth as she gagged on the cock filling it.

"OH SHIT!" Dave moaned. "I think I'm in love!"

"You asshole!" Tim grunted as he felt his orgasm building. "You say that about every slut you fuck!"

Dave began to grunt as his orgasm slammed into him. His cock exploded in Maggie's mouth and down her throat. Maggie began to gag and cough as she tried to swallow his load. His invading cock made that almost impossible. His cum mixed with her saliva spilled out of her mouth and down her face, running into her nose and over her eyes.

Seeing Dave's orgasm and Maggie's reaction to it sent Tim over the edge. He began pumping her womb full of his seed. Both men grunted and moaned as they emptied themselves inside her. As each man's climax ended, they fell backwards on the floor, exhausted and satisfied.

"Damn!" Tim grunted. "She's unbelievable!"

"I'll second that!" Dave gasped. Each trying to catch their breath.

"Alright you two! Get dressed and go home!" Randy's tone was one that left no room for argument. Then he spoke to Maggie as she sat up on the coffee table. "Go get washed up! Then I'll take you home."

Tim and Dave continued to compliment Maggie on her beauty and sexual prowess as they got dressed. Both of them kissed her and thanked her for a great evening as she sat on the table trying to collect herself. She walked into the bathroom to clean up as the three of them talked about the next day. When she came out of the bathroom, Tim and Dave were gone and Randy was sitting on the couch waiting for her. "Want me to take you home now?" He asked.

Maggie sat down next to him and thought. She then leaned into his chest and laid her head on it. Her hand grabbed his cock and she began to stroke it back to life. "I'd rather stay here tonight," was all she said.

Randy took her hand and led her to the bedroom. "I'll make sure you get back to the office in plenty of time tomorrow."

Angela Strewbe had endured a hard life. But it was about to get a great deal harder as the result of her own choices. She had been through two marriages and one engagement that she broke off after she caught her fiance in bed with one of her best friends. Although she had been no model of marital fidelity herself. The only good thing that had come out of her first marriage was her only daughter who was in college. She was the spitting image of her mother. Angela was an attractive woman with long auburn hair, a nice shapely body and large breasts. She turned heads whenever she walked into the room. Early in her career she discovered how easy it was to open doors of opportunity for her advancement by spreading her legs. As time passed she developed a loathing for herself, for allowing men to use her as a sexual object, and a hatred for men. She had no one to blame but herself, but she still blamed men who always seemed to have her destiny in their hands.

She took the job of CFO at John Banyon's company at the age of 43. As she interviewed for the job, John and Tom eyed her like the piece of meat she had been used like by countless men before them. But she decided this job was going to be different. She was done with whoring herself out. After she'd been on the job for only four months she began to hear rumors of John's exploits with women, in and out of the company. Her hatred for men grew, and she decided she was going to make him pay for all the assholes that had fucked her in her life. She began to realize how easy it would be to divert funds that she oversaw into fake accounts that looked real within the system. Accounts that only she would have access to. But she didn't have enough computer expertise to pull that off.

Julie had come with her when she joined the company. Julie had graduated at the top of her class in computer programming, and had become a valuable asset to Angela. Julie found herself struggling financially because of a number of bad choices. She was a ripe candidate for helping Angela in her scheme.

Angela walked into the front lobby of the company office building and was greeted by the security guard on duty. "Good morning Ms. Strewbe!"

"Good morning Harry! Has Julie come in yet?" She asked as she made her way to the elevator not stopping to talk to him. She had more important things to do than to stop and talk to one of the security guards.

"No ma'am!" Harry could see she wasn't going to stop and talk to him. "Before you go, I was told to let you know that Mr. Banyon would like to see you in his office."

Angela turned with a huff. How dare he mess with her schedule. She decided to go to her office first and make John wait a little. She detested everything about him, which made her embezzling the company money all the sweeter.

Almost 45-minutes later Angela was greeted by Maggie as she walked into John Banyon's office suite. "Good morning Angela!" Maggie said smiling. Angela hated it that this stupid bimbo refused to address her more respectfully. She knew it would do no good to say something to John about it. She already had, and he just laughed at her.

"John wants to see me!" Angela replied, not acknowledging Maggie's greeting.

"Yes. Go right in. He's expecting you."

Angela opened John's door and stepped inside and noticed Tom sitting on the couch as John worked at his desk. "Good morning John! I just got in and heard you wanted to see me."

John shook his head in disbelief as she lied to him, thinking him stupid enough to not check up on her. "Have a seat." John motioned her to the chair in front of his desk. John ignored her for a couple minutes as he worked through some paperwork. He wanted to let her squirm a little before he destroyed her. John finally looked up from his paperwork and stared at her for several seconds. "How much of the company money did you spend already?"

Angela's pulse started to quicken, but she did her best to play it cool and give the appearance of being in control. "What are you talking about John?"

John shot up from his chair and leaned on his desk as he spoke to her through gritted teeth. "You stupid lying bitch. First you walk in here and lie to me about just getting here when I know you walked in the building almost an hour ago. Now you pretend not to know what I'm talking about." He threw one of the flash-drives at her. It landed in her lap. "I know you've been stealing from the company for almost a year now. It's all there on the flash-drive." He let the revelation of his knowing about her scheme sink in for a few seconds before he continued. "What's on there along with Julie's testimony should put you away for the rest of your miserable life." The look of fear and shock on Angela's face was priceless to John.

"Where is Julie?" Angela hadn't seen her since the day before, and now she was scared that Julie might have told them everything even though the two of them had talked about this very scenario many times.

John smirked. "Julie is being taken good care of!" He looked at Tom. "She took good care of us last night, didn't she?"

Tom laughed. "Who knew she could suck cock like a pro. Yeah, she took real good care of us last night. Like the whore she is now."

Angela's facial expression went from fear to anger. "What the fuck did you do to her? You raped her! Didn't you?" She screamed. She started to stand up from her chair. Tom had walked up behind her and put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her back down in the chair.

John walked around from behind his desk and stood in front of Angela. He glared down at her for several seconds before he raising his right hand and slapping her across the face. Angela's head snapped sideways from the blow. The look on Angela's face went from anger to shock as she recovered from the blow. Now she saw the rage in John's eyes.

John leaned down, his face within inches of hers, and pinned her hands to the armrests of the chair with his hands. "You can give me all the attitude you want bitch! It will only make breaking you that much more enjoyable." He paused to watch her reaction. "Just so you'll know. Julie is in a nice safe place, probably sleeping from all the fucking she got last night. I haven't quite decided what I'm going to do with her yet. I could probably get some decent money for her. At least that would help whatever I've lost from your stealing."

"You're a fucking pig!" Angela snarled, regaining some of her composure.

John just smiled as Tom readied a rope hanging from the ceiling off to one corner of the office. John had installed what looked like a decorative hook for what would normally carry a hanging basket of flowers a number of months before. Instead it was intended for those playtimes during the work day when he wanted to play with Maggie. The hook was strong enough to carry several hundred pounds. Tom looped the rope through the hook let the noose hang about 7' off the floor. John lifted her hands off the chair and held them above her head while Tom snapped the cuffs around her wrists.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Angela yelled in defiance.

John and Tom led her over to the corner as she struggled to get away. She tried to knee them a couple times before John slapped her several times in the face, dazing her. When her wrists were secured to the rope, Tom hoisted it up till she was standing on her toes. John stepped back to admire his newest whore. "What do you think?" He asked Tom.

"I think she's overdressed."

"Agreed. Remedy that." John replied as he turned the chair she had been sitting in and sat down.

Tom stood in front of her and grinned. "You've looked down on just about everyone in this company since the day you started working here. You're nothing but an arrogant, stuck-up bitch. I'm going to enjoy watching you get fucked by so many cocks you lose count." He reached forward and ripped open her blouse. He then pulled a knife from his pocket and opened it. He tried to cut the strip of material between the two cups but couldn't. He turned to John smiling. "Her tits are so big she's got bras with wire supports!" He turned back to Angela. "How big are these tits?"

Angela refused to answer. She felt her defiance fading. But she was going to hold on for as long as she could.

Tom slapped her face. "I asked you a question bitch! How big are these fucking tits you filthy cow?"

Angela almost responded, not wanting to be slapped again. But she worked up her last bit of resolve and remained silent.

Tom smiled. "No problem. I usually focus all punishment on a slut's ass. I'll make an exception in your case. Your tits will get the whipping. When I'm done with them, they'll be two pieces of raw meat hanging from your chest." He walked over to a small cabinet and pulled a pair of wire cutters from it. He walked back to Angela and cut the wire holding the cups for her tits together. The cups fell to the side revealing her mammoth jugs.

John laughed that sinister laugh. "I think you're going to have fun with those cow tits my friend."

Tom then finished ripping and cutting the rest of Angela's clothes from her body, until she hung before them naked except for her heels. Angela whimpered for the first time as she hung there, exposed to their leering gazes. Tom took what was left of the bra. "She's a size E!"

"That should enhance her market value!" John replied. "But that bush between her legs has got to go. Maggie!" He yelled.

Maggie stuck her head in the door, having heard everything that had transpired thus far. "Yes sir?"

"Be a good girl and get the shaving stuff and a towel and shave this worthless whore for me."

"Yes sir! I'd be glad to sir!"

Maggie walked out of the bathroom with everything she needed to give Angela the shaving he demanded she have. She knelt in front of Angela and looked up at her. The sneer on her face was not lost on Angela. "Stand still now. I wouldn't want to cut you with the razor." Angela had always talked down to her. Now she was afraid of what Maggie would do with a razor in her hand.

Ten-minutes later Maggie had her shaved smooth. John walked over and ran his hand over Angela's mound, inspecting Maggie's work. He gave Maggie his smiling approval as he wrapped his arms around her. "As always, you please me very much. Now go fetch Randy for me and bring him back here." He then kissed her as he squeezed one of her breasts. Maggie moaned as John played with her. He broke the kiss and smacked her ass. "Go!"

As Maggie walked out John returned his attention back to Angela. He reached out and lifted her breasts, feeling their weight and firmness. "It's a shame that such a beautiful body is wasted on such a dumb slut. A body like this needs to be fucked and used on a daily basis." He snarled at her. "That's all thieving sluts are good for. Being fucked and used to pay for their crime."

Angela gasped as he toyed with her body. She fought to regain her composure and maintain the appearance of anger and resistance, even as she felt the fear rising in her.

John took both nipples between his thumbs and index fingers and began to squeeze. Angela gasped as the pain shot through her body. "Aaaahhhh!" John just laughed. "Let me go you bastard!" Angela screamed.

John released her nipples and slapped her left tit with his open palm. "What did you say slut?" He slapped her right tit. "What did you say?" He began alternating slapping her tits and taunting her. "I don't think you grasp how bad your situation is slut! I own you now! You're my fucking whore now! The question is, am I going to keep you? Or sell you to the highest bidder!" He turned to Tom. "Break the bitch!" John walked back to his desk to do some paperwork as Tom picked up his favorite leather flogger.

"I'm going to enjoy this you stuck-up bitch!" Tom grumbled as he raised his arm and brought the flogger down and across her breasts. Angela wailed as the leather pieces bit into her tender flesh. Back and forth Tom whipped her breasts slowly turning them into two pieces of raw meat hanging from her chest.

"I'll get you for this you fucking bastard!" She moaned as tears streamed down her face.

John looked up from his paperwork. "Move to her ass, and use the paddle. I don't want to damage the merchandise too much. Besides, those tits are too magnificent to permanently mare them."

As Tom picked up the paddle and moved behind Angela, Randy and Maggie walked in the office. Both stood in silence watching the assault on Angela's ass. John motioned for them to sit on the couch.

Angela's wails slowly became whimpers as the abuse continued. Her ass had turned a glowing red, and her body shook with each blow. Angela finally dropped her head in resignation, exhausted from what she'd endured thus far, and begged for an ending to her abuse. "Please, no more! What do you want from me?"

John walked over and stood in front of her. He lifted her head by her chin so she was looking at him. "Tell me what you are!"

Angela hesitated for a second and felt the resistance rise within her, but then quickly realized it was feeble to resist. He was going to get what he wanted from her eventually. "I'm a thieving bitch!"

"What else are you now?" He asked very calmly. He was going to make her acknowledge that she belonged to him now and she was his whore.

"What do you mean?" Angela knew what he wanted to hear, but she couldn't bring herself to say it.

John looked around her to Tom. "Continue."

Tom took several more hard swats at her ass and the back of her thighs before Angela cried out. "Enough! Please! No more! I'm your whore! I'm your whore!" She began to whimper the mantra over and over.

John smiled knowing she was broken for the moment. He'd broken enough sluts over the years that he knew she would develop her resolve again, and she'd need to be broken again. But there would be time enough for that later. For now, he was going to begin to exact his reparation from her. "Take her down and lay her across my desk!"

Tom motioned for Randy to help him. As Randy loosened the rope holding her up, Tom caught her body in his arms as it went limp. He carried her over to the desk and laid her on her back with her legs hanging over the edge.

John undressed as he prepared to take his new whore for the first time. He walked over to the desk and spun her around. "Normally I would just fuck you for the first time. But I think you deserve a little extra." He pulled her towards him till her head was hanging over the edge of the desk. Angela was staring up at his balls and ass as they hovered over her head.

12