ROB Inc. Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela stood in the middle of the five men. Her pulse was pounding. Her hands were shaking. John's words about her daughter kept echoing in her mind. He controlled her destiny. He knew it. And she knew it. She was just having difficulty accepting it. But for her daughter's sake, she was going to accept her fate. She had dressed the way Maggie had told her to. She wore a simple button up blouse and skirt that zippered up the side. No bra or panties. John wasn't into making his whores dress like sluts in public. He didn't want them to draw attention to themselves. His concern was their behavior in the bedroom and office when they were expected to perform. He wasn't really concerned with controlling every aspect of their lives.

"What are you waiting for whore? You know what you're here for!" The contempt in John's voice was heard by all. He was going to humiliate her in every way he could, short of harming her physically. Which he knew would hurt her profitability for him.

Angela's hands began shaking almost uncontrollably as she unbuttoned her blouse. The strong, arrogant, self-confident woman of 24 hours ago was now a trembling, frightened woman owned by a man who was going to use her as his personal fuck toy and whore. She pulled the tails of her blouse out of her skirt and unbuttoned the last two buttons. Her huge tits pushed aside the material, straining to get out, before she finished unbuttoning the blouse. The bruising and red marks from the previous days whipping still evident.

"Damn Tom! You think you overdid it a bit yesterday?" Randy chastised him.

John didn't say anything. But decided he was going to have a talk with Tom when they were alone. This came far too close to damaging the merchandise.

Angela's body started to tremble as she unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She was about to step out of her heels when she remembered Maggie's instruction to leave them on. She stepped out of her skirt and kicked it to the side. She stood before them naked. The eyes of all five men bore into her. She thought she knew what was about to happen, and she had no way of stopping it.

"Turn around slut!" John ordered her. Angela began to slowly turn in place. "Gentlemen, this is my newest whore." He looked at Randy, Tim and Dave. "I know the three of you have not had the pleasure of sampling my other whores, other than Maggie, but I assure you in the days ahead you will be given that opportunity. Today, you're going to be given the opportunity to sample two of them." Tom addressed all of them. "Here's the game plan for today. We are each going to take a turn with this whore. Each of us is going to empty his load inside her worthless cunt. I have another whore coming at 10:00. We will each take a turn with her. So I hope you gentlemen have a quick turnaround time. We will each empty our loads in her worthless cunt as well. I hope we will be done by 11:00. Then I have some fun entertainment planned for us." John pointed to a candy jar on the coffee table full of Viagra tablets. "Just in case you gentlemen need some help. I know I do at times." He smiled.

Angela's humiliation was just beginning. "Look at me whore!" John snapped at her. Angela looked up at him, defiance in her eyes. John smiled. "Beg me to fuck you whore!" Angela set her jaw and stared at him. "I'll bet I can get your daughter to beg me to fuck her!"

The fight in Angela faded with the mentioning of her daughter. "Will you please fuck me sir?"

"Now look at Randy and beg him to fuck you!" John didn't just want to break her. He wanted to humiliate her some more.

Angela looked at Randy defeated. "Will you please fuck me sir?"

"Now Tom whore!"

Angela repeated her humiliating request three more times for each man remaining.

John stood and took Angela by the arm, leading her to the desk. "Up on the desk!" Angela complied slowly. Something in her wanted to scream and kick John in the nuts. She looked him in the eye with defiance. But then his words echoed in her head regarding her daughter. He saw the defeat and resignation replace the defiance in her eyes. He smiled like a predator about to devour his prey. "Lay back, spread your legs like the cheap whore you are and hold them apart!" Angela's lip began to quiver, she wanted to cry. She raised her legs and pulled them back till they were almost parallel to her body.

"Maggie come here!" Maggie walked over to John. He lifted her chin in his hand and kissed her. "I think we would enjoy your skills in helping us prepare to fuck this worthless whore. Undress and prepare me! Then you can turn your attention to the others." Maggie smiled as she slipped out of her dress and laid it on the desk next to Angela. John undressed as Maggie prepared herself. When Maggie was ready she dropped to her knees in front of John, took his cock in hand and worked it with her mouth and hand till he was hard and ready to use Angela's cunt. John stroked her head as she sucked on his cock. "You are definitely my most prized whore!" Maggie loved it when he complimented her skills and expressed his appreciation of her. "How would you like to be done with that worthless husband of yours and come live with me?"

Maggie purred on his cock as she thought about his offer. She pulled off his cock and looked up at him. "I'm yours to command!"

John smiled as he stroked her face. "Yes you are! We'll talk about it! Now go take care of the others." He looked over his shoulder. "You gentlemen decide the fucking order! Maggie will get you each ready in turn." John turned his attention to Angela. There was nothing gentle about the way he shoved his cock into her cunt. "You have a very long day ahead of you!" He grunted as he started a steady pounding of her. John wrapped his hands around her thighs and pulled her closer to the edge. Her ass was practically hanging over the edge of the desk. "But don't worry." He chuckled. "I'm giving you tomorrow off."

Maggie knelt before Tom and inhaled his cock, bringing it to life as she massaged his nut sack. Tom laid his head back and enjoyed Maggie's oral skills. "Ooohhh Mags! You better not do that too long. I don't want to empty my load in your mouth!"

"Mmmmm!" Maggie moaned as she pulled off Tom's cock. She smiled at him. "Maybe some other time then!"

John grunted as he pumped his load into Angela's pussy, her body shaking with each thrust of his exploding cock. When he finished he pulled out. "Who's next?"

Tom stepped up to take his place, as Maggie moved on to Randy. After Randy it was Dave's turn. Tim got sloppy fifths. But he wasn't complaining.

Just as Tim was grunting through his load being pumped inside Angela's stuffed pussy there was a knock at the door. Maggie walked over and let Julie in. Julie's eyes widened in fear and apprehension as she walked in the room and saw what was going on. The smell of sex was thick in the room.

"Looks like the second shift is here!" John said with a chuckle.

12