ROB Inc. Ch. 04

Story Info
Angela and Julie are branded as John's whores.
5.5k words
4.49
54.8k
27

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers: this is a non-consent fictional story. If you do not like non-consent, then move on.

*****

Julie almost burst into tears when she saw Angela on the desk with one man fucking her, while the other four watched. Maggie led her over to the place where Angela had stripped just an hour before, then got on her knees between John's legs to ready him for his assault on Julie. Everyone was naked now except for Julie.

John sat in his chair staring at her as he stroked Maggie's head. Julie really was a beautiful creature. "Do you know why you're here whore?"

Julie winced at being called a whore. Then she realized she better get used to it. She remembered John's threat of what he'd do to her sister if she didn't cooperate and submit to his control. "Yes sir!" Her voice squeaked as she spoke. "I'm here to serve you!"

John almost felt sorry for her. Something he didn't feel for Angela. "Strip! Everything but the heels!" John wasn't sure how much instruction Maggie had given her.

She began to undress as she heard Tim grunting behind her. He was finishing up with Angela, adding his load to her already full pussy. Julie kept her eyes on the floor as she dropped her dress to the floor, too afraid and humiliated to look any of the men in the eye. Tim walked by her and sat back down, leaving Angela laying on the desk.

John looked over his shoulder at Angela. "You lay right there whore and don't move! We'll get back to you!" He turned his attention to Julie. "Look at me whore!" Julie forced herself to look up at John. She could see the anger in his eyes. She had stolen from him and now she was going to pay for it. "Beg me to fuck you whore!"

Julie began to sob. "Will you please fuck me sir?" Her words came out staccato as she sobbed.

John showed her no mercy. "Now look at every man here and beg him to fuck you!"

Julie was a broken woman as she begged to be fucked four more times.

When she was finished John motioned her to the couch. "Go lay down on the couch!" Tom and Randy got up to make room. John made his way to the couch and knelt between her legs. He lifted her legs by the ankles and held them spread wide as he shoved his cock home in her cunt and began to pound her. Maggie moved on to Tom to get him ready for his turn.

John began to work up a sweat as he fucked her with a fury. "You're going to get some nice long fuckings!" He taunted her. "We just fucked the whore on the desk. So I'm sure each of us is going to last a little bit longer fucking you. But you're okay with that aren't you whore?"

"Yes sir!" Julie's sobs were subsiding The fear of what might happen to her was being replaced with the pleasure of having her pussy pounded harder than she'd ever experienced. Her body began to respond in a way she hadn't expected. She closed her eyes and focused on the sensations coursing through her body as John's cock sliced in and out of her. A soft moan escaped her lips as each thrust of John's pelvis rubbed her swelling clit.

Every man noticed the transformation coming over Julie as she was fucked. Dave was the first to speak up. "I think she's really getting into it! Damn! I can't wait for my turn again!"

John looked over at Dave and smiled. Then he looked at Tom. "I think we've got ourselves a real winner here. We're going to ride this whore to the bank!"

That brought on a good laugh. John pumped her for another five minutes before he slammed into her, grunting as he filled her pussy with her first load of the morning. John pulled out of her and held her legs spread as Tom got into position. The two friends smiled at each other. "Ride that whore my friend." John encouraged him as he handed him her ankles.

Tom grinned down at Julie as she opened her eyes to see who was between her legs now. "John was right! This is going to be a nice long fuck session for you with all these cocks." Then Tom thought he'd have some fun with her. "Did you enjoy that fuck you just got from your new owner?"

Julie bit her lip. She didn't want to admit to the men who were raping her that she was enjoying it.

Tom's expression changed when she didn't respond. "I asked you a question whore?" He ground his pelvis into her sensitive clit. "When I ask you a question, you cheap whore, I expect an answer!" He almost shouted as he started fucking her harder.

"Yes sir!" Julie cried softly. "I enjoyed it!"

"You enjoyed it!" Tom grunted as he pounded her. "You know what that makes you? Tell us bitch! What does that make you?"

Julie felt her body betraying her again as his fucking her brought her those incredibly delicious sensations again. She moaned with her eyes closed getting lost in the pleasure. "Ooohhh, I'm a cheap whore!" She didn't care anymore she was being humiliated. "I'm a cheap whore! Fuck me! Harder! Please fuck me harder!"

Tom threw his head back laughing. "Now I think this whore is really into it! I wonder what her sister is like? I've never fucked sisters together before! That should be fun!"

Julie looked over at John with terror in her eyes.

John saw the fear in her eyes. "You remain a good whore for me and your sister stays safe!"

Julie nodded her head acknowledging his promise as her body shook from the fucking she was getting. The sensation of having Tom's cock plowing in and out of her began to overtake her. She couldn't understand what was happening to her. She was being raped by five men. But the harder they took her the more turned on she became. She had three more cocks to take and her mind and body were craving all of them.

John sat watching Julie slowly becoming more aroused with each thrust of Tom's cock in her. He smiled thinking of some of the ways he could use her as his newest whore. Mr. Aime was coming to town next week, and he always brought an entourage with him. It might be fun watching him and his men use these two for a couple of days. They had a tendency to be a bit rough. But these two deserved it.

John then looked over at Maggie as she deep throated Randy, getting him ready for his turn with Julie. She had a sensuous beauty about her that turned men into lust crazed animals just seeing her. But she was more than just a beautiful woman. Maggie was a woman who displayed an eagerness to please a man and did so with enthusiasm. She hadn't always been the luscious slut she was now.

John remembered how she'd resisted him the first time he took her. He didn't know who she was angrier at, him or her husband for putting her in that position. But he knew who she belonged to now. And she knew who she belonged to, and didn't want it any other way.

John thought of Angela. He looked over at her laying on the desk. He could tell she was tired and struggling to hold her legs up. He walked over and stood next to the desk.

She looked up at him with pleading in her eyes. "Why are you making me do this?"

"You'll see shortly. Would you like some help holding them up?"

"Please!" She whimpered.

"Dave! Tim! Would you two come over here?" John said loudly. The two came over and stood next to him. "Would you gentlemen pick up my whore and lay her on the floor? Keep her cunt facing up. I don't want her soiling my carpet with all the cum she has inside her." Tim and Dave did as they were told and laid her on the floor in the middle of the room. "Would either of you gentlemen like to have my whore suck on your balls and cock?"

Dave always seemed to be the first to speak up. "Hell yeah! I'll never turn down a good ball sucking!"

"Yeah! I won't turn it down either!" Tim chimed in.

John laughed. "Well why don't you two take turns with her. One of you sit on her face while the other holds her legs up."

Dave straddled her face and lowered himself till his balls and cock were dangling right over her mouth, his ass right in her face. He sat facing her body so he could play with her tits while she sucked on his nut sack and cock. Tim took her legs and held them up as per John's instructions. Dave lowered himself just a little bit more till his manhood was smothering her mouth.

Angela opened her mouth and began to suck on his nutsack as the pungent odor of his crotch and ass filled her nostrils. Even though her hands were free, Dave had knelt straddling her arms, pinning them to the floor. He leaned forward slightly and took both her tits in hand. He began to squeeze and knead them like some kid playing with two huge lumps of play-doh. When the morning had started for him and Tim, the two men were a little uncertain how to deal with the raw sexuality taking place. Both were no longer uncertain.

Dave ground his balls into Angela's mouth as she sucked and licked on his scrotum. "Oh fuck!" He moaned. "This bitch really knows how to suck cock!"

John corrected him. "Her name is Whore! You may use her however you please! The only thing I would ask is that you call her by her name. Whore!"

"You got it boss!" Dave smiled. He looked up at Tim. "Let's have some real fun with this whore!"

"What did you have in mind?" Tim grinned.

Dave sat up and moved off her head. "Let's take turns deep throating this whore!" He then grabbed her head and tilted it back till her face was facing the wall behind them. "Alright whore! I never throat fucked a whore before. Open up!"

Angela opened her mouth, resigned to her fate. Dave slid his semi-rigid pole in her mouth until his balls were resting on her nose. Angela's body tensed as the head of his cock pushed its way into her throat, choking her. Dave leaned down again and grabbed her tits for leverage as he began a steady pumping of his hardening cock in and out of her choking mouth.

Dave looked up at Tim. "Damn this whore is good!" He looked at John grinning as he humped Angela's face. "Can I take this whore home with me?"

John laughed. "We'll see! I have plans for this whore!"

Tom grunted as he emptied himself inside Julie's pussy. Julie squealed as she felt his seed fill her pussy, pushing her over the edge for another orgasm. Tom backed out and handed her over to Randy.

For the next hour the room was a lascivious orgy as each man used and abused Julie and Angela, with Maggie doing her part getting each man ready for whatever John wanted them to do to his other two whores. John looked at the clock and realized they were behind schedule for what he had planned. 'Oh well,' he thought. 'Best laid plans . . . Charlie will just have to wait a bit. I pay her enough. She can wait.'

Tim moaned as he approached his orgasm, his cock slamming into Julie's well used pussy. "Oh fuck! I love working at this place!" He heaved one last time and blew his load inside Julie as she whimpered through yet another orgasm of her own. He fell back on the couch panting in satisfaction as there was a knock at the door. Maggie got up and opened it, knowing it was Charlie.

Maggie greeted her with a smile before they both kissed. Charlie was a Dom if there ever was one. She stood about 5'10", with a slender build. Her hair was black and cut short. Her breasts were a nice size C. But the feature that made Charlie stand out in a crowd was the body art covering her from head to toe. Charlie loved her body art and she was quite proficient as a tattoo artist.

She reached up and caressed Maggie's tits as they kissed. "Mmmmm, I love these tits of yours baby! If John here ever gets tired of you, you come see me. I'll take good care of you." Maggie smiled knowing it wasn't a meaningless offer. Charlie had tried to lure her away from John a couple times in the past.

John walked up to shake Charlie's hand. "Maggie isn't going anywhere." He said with a forced smile. He knew of Charlie's attempts to get Maggie for herself. "As a matter of fact, I think her living arrangements will be changing soon. Her worthless husband is behind on his payments by several thousand dollars. Which means he forfeits his wife and she becomes mine to take possession of completely."

"Maggie's not a piece of property!" Charlie grumbled.

Her and John had argued over this subject several times before. Nothing had ever changed. She had nothing but disdain for John. The only reason Charlie hadn't walked away from him was the pay was so good. She often chastised herself for not walking away from him. She realized that by not walking away, she was making herself one of his whores. Just in a different way.

"No! Actually she is!" John said calmly. He wrapped his arm around Maggie's shoulders and pulled her into his side. He cupped her tit with his other hand and began to play with her nipple. "She's my property! And I plan on keeping her for a very long time. Now won't you come in and enjoy the show. We were just about to get to the good part."

Charlie walked into the room as John made the introductions. Charlie acted as though it was the most common thing in the world to walk into a room full of naked people. For her it was. After John introduced her to all the men, she already knew Tom, he pointed to Julie and Angela. "These two will be your canvas today, as soon as they have completed one last task. Have a seat."

John began giving orders for what was to come. He stood over Angela as she lay on the floor. "Since you're already on your back, which is where you'll be spending much of your time in the future, I'll let you go first."

John then looked up at Julie. "Get over here whore! And don't lose any of that seed inside you!" Julie got up off the couch and walked over to John as she clenched her pussy as best she could. "Now straddle this worthless whore's mouth and squat!" As Julie did as she was told, John looked at Angela again. "Now clean out this whore's pussy. Suck it clean and swallow every last drop. If any of it gets on my carpet, you'll get a whipping you'll never forget."

Julie relaxed as her legs spread wide till her cunt was touching Angela's mouth. Then she spread her legs just a fraction further and began to grind her cum filled pussy into Angela's mouth. She suddenly realized that Angela was no longer her boss. It also struck her that she was in this predicament because of Angela. Her anger washed over her like a tidal wave. She ground her pussy into Angela's mouth doing her best to smother her. Julie looked down and saw the panic in Angela's eyes as she struggled to breathe.

Something came over Julie as she pushed her pussy into Angela's mouth. "Suck that pussy clean you worthless bitch. All those months of taking your shit just because you wanted to get back at "the man". And now you've brought me down with you! You fucking worthless whore! I hope he sells your worthless ass to some street gang!"

Angela choked and gagged as Julie's cum filled pussy drained into her mouth. Large globs of thick salty semen dropped into her mouth. She was being used as a cum toilet and there was nothing she could do about it. Julie moaned with pleasure as she felt Angela's tongue probe the depths of her pussy, Julie squealed with delight. "OH SHIT! She's going to make me cum again! EEEEAAAAHHHH!"

The guys sat back enthralled with the eroticism of the coupling taking place on the floor. "Why is it watching a bitch cum is the most erotic thing on earth?" Randy asked without taking his eyes off the show.

"Man! This is getting me worked up again!" Dave chimed in.

Tim laughed. "So what else is fucking new! I swear, I think you could fuck like a rabbit."

After about 20 minutes John walked over and cupped Julie's chin, lifting it to look at him. "Now it's your turn." He said smiling. "Get on your back!" The fear in Julie's eyes spoke volumes. She knew the abuse she'd just dished out to Angela she was probably going to receive in kind.

Angela had difficulty rolling over and getting on her knees, she had been on her back so long with her legs in the air, she'd lost all feeling in them.

John motioned for Tim and Dave. "Help the whore up! I want to keep things moving!" Tim and Dave lifted her under her two arms, positioned her over Julie's face and lowered her.

Angela could feel the spunk draining from her as she lowered herself onto Julie's mouth. Julie opened her mouth to receive the same offering she'd just given to Angela. Angela returned the kindness Julie had shown her. She ground her well fucked pussy into Julie's face, smothering her in the same way she had been smothered. Julie began to panic and tried to throw Angela off her face.

"Grab her arms and legs!" John told Tim and Dave. "Hold her in place." He then grabbed Angela by the hair and yanked her head back to look at him. "Suffocate her and I'll sell you to one of the street gangs in the city." Angela groaned as he pulled on her hair and she looked up at him. The defiance had drained from her eyes.

She knew John meant what he said. She lifted herself enough for Julie to breathe. John held her head back with a fistful of her hair as he stared down at her. Neither said anything as they stared at each other. He had to admit to himself that Angela was an attractive woman. He moved forward till his cock was in front of her. "Suck it whore! Show me what you've got! Convince me not to sell your worthless ass to some street gang."

Angela took his cock in both hands and placed it on her lips. She began licking and kissing it as though her life depended on it. She continued to stare up at that man who had her gang raped, and now claimed ownership of her. There was no fight left in her. Now all she felt was fear of how he might dispose of her if he became bored with her, or displeased with her performance. She knew his threat to sell her was not an idle one. She sucked his manhood into her mouth and bathed it with her tongue and lips, feigning submission. Angela mentally slipped into survival mode. Her fear of being sold was now her overriding motivation.

John held her head in place for about 20-minutes as Julie drained her pussy of her mornings deposit. He wasn't going to cum again. He just enjoyed the pleasure of having one of his whore's suck on his cock. When he was satisfied that Julie had completed her task he stepped back, his cock slipping from Angela's mouth. "Alright Charlie! Time to earn your pay and brand these two whores!"

"What?!" Angela almost cried. Her questions wasn't one of defiance. But the plea of a woman who'd been humiliated beyond anything she could have imagined and was now going to be humiliated even more. "What do you mean brand us? Haven't you done enough to us already?" She began to sob. "What more do you want from us?"

John ignored her. "Clear off my desk. Charlie can do her work there." Maggie and Tom cleared off the desk as both Angela and Julie sobbed knowing they were about to be marked for life. Charlie opened her bag and laid out her equipment for performing her task. John grabbed Angela by the elbow to lift her up. "You're first!"

Angela pulled her arm away from John. "No! I won't do this! No more!" She tried to run for the door. Tom cut her off, slapped her across the face, and pushed her back. Angela stood there momentarily stunned.

Randy, Tim and Dave surrounded her as she tried to slap at Tom. Dave and Tim each grabbed one of her flailing arms. They dragged her over to the desk and threw her up on it. She tried kicking at them as she fought.

"NO!" She screamed. "You can't do this! No! No! No!" She cried over and over.

Tom grabbed one leg as Randy grabbed the other. Each man held her down as Charlie positioned herself between her legs. Charlie looked up at John. "Same as always?"

John thought for a second. "No. Use a bigger font this time." John walked over to the desk leaving Julie kneeling on the floor sobbing. "Keep fighting and I'll have that sweet daughter of yours in here tomorrow. I'd love to sink my cock in her and bring her into my stable of whores."

Angela stopped struggling as she stared up at her tormentor and owner. Tears began streaming down the sides of her face. She felt like she'd been kicked in her gut as Charlie's pen began inking John's brand on her, just above her pussy. John smirked. "You're not such a dumb bitch after all. Bet you're wishing you hadn't stolen my money now. Aren't you?"

12