ROB Inc. Ch. 05

Story Info
Angela gets a new owner - Cindy and Fran play with John.
4.7k words
4.46
24.5k
19

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I should have written this disclaimer prior to chapter 1 of this series. I did not anticipate the feedback that I've received from the first four chapters. This is a work of fiction/fantasy, and is to be read as such. I do not, have not and never will condone the treatment of women as depicted in this story in real life. This is a story clearly labeled as being in the "non-consent/reluctance" category. For those who are offended by this type of story, FIND ANOTHER STORY TO READ. For those of you who have enjoyed the story and expressed that, thank you for your encouraging words and even story ideas. I have always enjoyed corresponding with those who leave a message with a return address.

*

Angela sat in her bathtub trying to wash away the feeling of shame and filth that kept washing over her like the waves crashing on a beach. She began to mentally list all the men she'd used over the years to advance her career. 'Was this karma?' She mumbled to herself as she soaked. She had fucked and sucked her way to the top. She had manipulated men whenever and however she needed to get what she wanted from them. She had used sex as a tool to get what she wanted. As she thought back over the last 20 years of her life, she recalled a few times when she actually enjoyed sex. Then it dawned on her that every time she'd enjoyed it, it was always with a man who had a dominating personality and took charge in the bedroom.

John hadn't just taken charge and dominated her. He'd raped and used her like a cheap whore. Then he passed her off to Tom and three other guys who raped and used her for the rest of the day. She sat there numb, hugging her knees to her chest, as she replayed the days events over and over in her head. She tried to block them out. But every time she tried, John's words echoed in her head. Would he really sell her? Would he really take her daughter and do to her what he'd already done to her? Maybe even worse? She began to sob again as her emotions fluctuated between rage and hopeless despair.

Angela began to contemplate Tom's offer. She had detested the man from the first day they'd met. She didn't even know him before she started hating him. He was just another male asshole who used women for their pleasure. Then her own conscience screamed in her head, 'JUST LIKE YOU DID BITCH! JUST LIKE YOU DID!' She had lived such a double-standard for so long it had become part of her psyche. Men were there to be used for her advancement. They were just cocks that could open doors for her. The hypocrisy of her life slapped her in the face. Mentally she began slipping into that mindset where she blamed herself for the way she'd been treated. Maybe she deserved what she got.

Angela screamed. "AAAAHHHH! Fuck it! He's messing with my mind, and he's not even here!" She sat back and tried to compose herself. "I've got to regain control." She began thinking out loud. "I need help! Admit it Angela! You can't do this alone!" She got out of the tub and dried off. "Tomorrow morning I'll go see Tom. He's the lesser of the two evils!" After downing two sleeping pills and a bottle of wine she fell asleep in her bed.

Angela dialed Tom's number on her phone as her hand shook. She knew she had to regain control of her life somehow. Right now this seemed like the only course of action that might help bring that about.

Tom smiled as his caller ID read that it was Angela calling him. "Good morning whore. What can I do for you?"

Angela ignored his greeting. She was hoping this would be a civil conversation. This was business as far as she was concerned, and that's how she wanted to keep it. Her voice shook slightly as she answered. "I want to talk to you about your offer." She was hoping to do this over the phone.

"You know where I live." Tom said without waiting for her to continue. "I'll be home all day. You want to talk, come on over."

Angela began to respond. "I was hoping . . ." The phone went dead. "Damn! I was hoping this would be easier than this." She dressed in an old pair of jeans and blouse as she thought about how to approach Tom with his offer of help from being sold to Barron Aime. The thought of that little fat man touching her made her skin crawl.

Angela parked her car in the visitors' parking lot of Tom's condo an hour later. She walked into the foyer and buzzed his number. "Yeah!" Tom answered over the intercom system.

"It's Angela," was all she said. The front door buzzed letting her in. Angela made her way to his condo on the fifth floor. Tom opened his door just as she approached it, as though he knew exactly how long it would have taken her to take the elevator up from the first floor.

Angela stepped inside as Tom closed the door behind her. "Tom, I want to talk to you about what you said yesterday." She couldn't bring herself to acknowledge that she desperately needed his help, and his offer was meant to keep her from being sold like a piece of meat.

"Sure! We can talk! Now strip naked!"

Angela's eyes bugged out. "What? No! I mean . . . I just came to talk to about . . ."

Tom slapped her across the face with a swiftness that she didn't see coming till her head was spinning sideways. Angela yelped and began to whimper as the sting of his blow registered in her brain. "I know why you're here you stupid whore. You thought you'd use me to protect your worthless ass! Didn't you?" He slapped her again. Angela began to sob. This was not the scenario she had envisioned. He slapped her again. "Didn't you?!" He almost screamed at her. Tom was well aware of her history, how she had used men to advance her career since college.

"No!" Angela sobbed with her head hanging, trying to avoid another blow to the face. "I just thought. . . I wanted to talk."

Tom laughed. "We'll talk. When I'm ready. Now strip naked and throw all your clothes in the corner there. You can put them back on when you leave." He then walked across the living room and sat down in a chair where he could still see her.

Angela slowly began to remove her clothes as she whimpered in defeat. She felt that glimmer of hope she had held onto in her mind being ripped from her. Was Tom going to be no better than John? She kicked her shoes into the corner, then slowly slid her jeans and panties down her legs, and threw them on top her shoes. Then the blouse and bra. She stood in front of the door naked with tears running down her cheeks awaiting further instructions from Tom.

Tom leered at her with great satisfaction. She had treated him like he was just a piece of shit to be scraped off her shoes since the day she'd started at the company. He almost felt sorry for her. Then he realized that if it hadn't been for her fuck-up, embezzling so much money from the company, she'd still be treating him with contempt. "Now get on your hands and knees, you fucking cheap whore, and crawl over here!" Angela obeyed knowing she had no other options. Her tits swayed from side to side as she slowly crawled across the floor. "Let's hear it whore! Tell me what you are! And make it sound convincing!"

Angela moaned as she felt those old feelings she'd only felt a few times over the course of her life. Feelings that she did her best to suppress whenever she felt them overtaking her. She loathed herself for responding to his domination and humiliation of her in a way she didn't want to. "I'm just a cheap whore! A cunt to be fucked and used! I'm a slut! Just a cheap slut!" She crawled till she was on all fours between his legs. She couldn't bring herself to look up at her tormentor.

"You are a fucking worthless whore! If you want my help slut, you're going to have to prove you're worth my time and effort. Now show me what a fucking worthless whore is good for."

Angela reached up for his belt buckle. She knew what was expected of her. Tom lifted his hips as she pulled his pants fly down. She slid his pants and shorts down his legs. She pulled his shoes and socks off then his pants. She took his cock in her left hand and began to stroke it to life as she massaged his sack with her right hand. She kept her eyes down, looking at his cock, not wanting to make eye contact. The humiliation she felt rolled over her like a tank. She felt like she was going to be suffocated by it.

Tom knew exactly what she was struggling with. "Look at me!" Angela obeyed. What little defiance and hope she had mustered on her drive over to Tom's condo was gone. If your eyes are the gateway to the soul, then her soul was empty. "Use your tits the way they were intended to be used!"

"Yes sir!" Angela whispered as she complied. There was no fight left in her. Her response revealed more than Tom realized at the moment. Her verbal response came from a mind and will that had been broken. At least for the day. She knew that with each breaking of her will, she only became weaker and weaker. Soon there would be no will left. Just a compliant slut ready to serve however John or Tom told her to. She took her tits in hand and wrapped them around his hardening shaft. She began to slowly pump her soft melons up and down the length of his shaft.

Tom grabbed a fistful of her hair and tilted her head slightly. He stared at her for a couple minutes as she fucked his cock with her tits. He no longer felt that anger and rage towards her that he'd held onto for the last couple years. Now he just had an overwhelming desire to possess and control her. Even when he had hated her, he had always thought she was a gorgeous woman he wanted to possess. "You want my help with John?" He said almost groaning as he felt his orgasm slowly building.

"Yes!" Angela whispered.

"Then that will cost you. First, you agree to be my whore and serve me however I want." He let his condition hang out there waiting for her response.

Angela knew she had no other options. The thought of being sold to Aime shook her to the core of her being. Somehow she knew if she were taken from this country, she would never see it again. "Agreed!" She said softly as she continued to work his cock with her tits. "What else?"

"Second, you have to beg me for my help." He was going to humiliate her at every turn. Tom smiled at her knowing this would be just as hard for her as agreeing to being his whore.

She had been raped, degraded, used, made to perform, made to confess her new status as a whore and slut, made to crawl across the floor like a dog, and now being made to beg for the only help she saw available. Her stomach began to knot up as she tried to form the words. Her words came out sobbing. "Will you please help me? I don't want to be sold to Aime. Please! I'll do anything! I'll be your whore! I'll be anything you want!" She felt herself losing control. Her sobbing intensified. Her fear and humiliation took control of her. Her head dropped into his stomach as she sobbed her pleas. "Please help me! Please!"

Tom knew she was broken in every way. He lifted her head with both hands and looked into her eyes. "I'll help you. But after the deal is brokered, you'll belong to me! Understand?" She nodded her head. Tom smirked. "I don't think you do. But you'll find out soon enough. Now finish me off." Angela started working her tits faster, bringing Tom to the edge of climaxing. He grabbed her by the hair and shoved her head down. "Suck it whore!" He grunted. Angela's opened mouth was stuffed full of his throbbing meat. Tom moaned with satisfaction as she began to suck. "Oh you fucking worthless whore!" He moaned as she sucked his first squirt of seed into her mouth. Tom's body convulsed and shook as he kept her mouth impaled on his exploding cock. He grunted and groaned throughout as he emptied himself in her mouth, holding her head firmly.

Tom's body began to relax, even as he enjoyed a series of aftershocks, as his orgasm subsided. Tom continued to hold her head firmly as his cock began to deflate in her mouth. "You're not going anywhere. Just keep sucking." He reached for his cell phone. He hit speed dial #2 to call John.

John looked at his caller ID as relaxed in his favorite chair at home watching Francine and Cindy go at each other on the floor in front of him. He had sent Maggie home earlier that morning after spending the night with her. Shortly after that he realized it had been several weeks since he had enjoyed using these two whores of his. He texted them both and told them to be at his place in an hour. Playing with his whores was his favorite way of passing a quiet afternoon. Second to that was watching them play with each other. "Hey Tom! What's going on? Don't you see enough of me during the week?" Both men laughed.

"Yeah, I see too much of you. Anyway. I called to give you a heads up. I want to talk about Angela's fait tomorrow morning before you make any commitments to Aime."

John chuckled. "You want to keep her, don't you?"

"That obvious, huh?"

"I think I saw this coming. You've thought she was a hot bitch from the first day she started at the company. She with you now?"

"Yep!"

John laughed. "Well work that whore good and hard. We'll talk about her in the morning." John set his phone down and returned to watching his whores just as Fran was eating Cindy through another orgasm.

Angela pulled her head off his cock to ask, "What did he say?" She had to have some hope.

Tom shoved her head back down. "He said to work your worthless ass hard. Get that cock hard again and I think I'm going to do just that." Angela groaned as she thought about her ass being stretched and fucked again like it had been yesterday. It began to really sink into her psyche. This was her life now. She was to be used as a fucktoy by either John or Tom, or any man they gave her to. All that mattered to her now was that she not be sold to Aime. Her world had been completely altered for her within the span of one week. She had gone from a conniving bitch who would do anything to get ahead, to a cheap whore who would do anything to survive.

Tom sat with his head laid back on the chair enjoying his new whore's oral skills when his stomach growled. He looked down, "Go make us something to eat."

Angela's mouth made a slurping, sucking noise as she pulled off his cock. "OK!"

As she stood up, Tom leaned over and reached for his pants then pulled his belt out from it and doubled it over. As Angela was walking away he grabbed her by the arm and led to the back of the couch. She looked at him confused not knowing what was going on. "Lean over the couch!" He ordered her. He wasn't angry with her. But he was determined that she was going to learn what he expected of her as his whore, and he was going to continually reinforce that in her. He was also going to humiliate her every chance he had.

"What did I do?" She asked scared and confused as she bent over the back of the couch.

Tom brought the belt down on her ass with full force. Angela screamed in pain. "AAAAHHHH!" Tom brought the belt down several more times before he answered her. "From now on you'll address me as Sir! Understand you worthless whore?"

Angela grunted with every blow to her reddening ass. "Yes sir! I'm sorry sir!" The words stuck in her throat like they were going to choke her. Just when she thought she couldn't be humiliated anymore, her tormentors come up with another way to degrade her.

Tom worked her ass with his belt till it was glowing red. He then lowered his blows and began spanking the back of her thighs. Angela's screams slowly subsided to grunts with each blow, then finally a whimper as she succumbed to being broken in yet another way. Tom lifted her off the back of the couch with a handful of her hair until she was standing. He turned her around till she was facing him. He pulled her head back to look up at him, then pulled her into his body. He kissed her with a depth of passion that took Angela off guard. Her pussy twitched as his tongue probed her mouth, while his other hand fondled her tit. There was nothing tender in the way he was taking her. It was just pure lust driven passion. Angela's body and mind began to respond in a way she hadn't anticipated.

Tom cupped one of her E sized tits and held the weight of it as he rubbed the nipple between his thumb and index finger. Angela moaned into his mouth as her nipple hardened and her clit swelled. Tom broke the kiss and looked at her. Angela gasped as he pinched her nipple hard. "After I work out the details with John," he paused, "you'll be my whore! You understand?"

Angela nodded as she replied. "Yes sir!"

"You'll belong to me, and I'll do whatever I want with you! Don't forget that."

"I won't forget sir!" She whispered.

"Good girl! Now get us something to eat."

"Yes sir!" She turned to walk into the kitchen to see what there was to eat. "May I get dressed sir?"

"No! From this point on, when you're with me alone in this condo, you'll remain naked."

"Yes sir!"

John sat quietly sipping his drink, enjoying the display of raw sexual energy that was taking place on the floor before him. Cindy and Francine had moved into the 69 position with Cindy on top. The room was filled with the slurping and sucking noises coming from both whore's mouth as they worked on the other's pussy. Cindy began to grind her pussy into Fran's mouth, spreading her legs further apart so she could push harder. Cindy started to grunt and moan louder, her mouth remaining full of Fran's pussy, as her orgasm built.

John had given them instructions before they began their session together. The first to pull off their mouth would be punished. It really wasn't fair when he ordered Cindy on top. He knew his whore's well. He knew Cindy would eventually be grinding her hips and pussy into Fran's mouth. He also knew Cindy couldn't multi-task. She'd naturally pull her mouth off of Fran's pussy as her orgasm took control of her body.

Cindy began to grunt and moan between Fran's legs as her orgasm slammed into her. The spasms were so powerful she began to hump Fran's mouth as if she was riding a cock. She lifted her head and screamed, "OOOOHHHH FUCK! UUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH!" Fran's tongue danced over her clit, driving her to sobs of ecstasy, the sensations were so intense.

John couldn't help but laugh as he watched Cindy lose all self-control. Finally, Cindy collapsed on Fran's body as her orgasm subsided. "That was a lot of fun!" John said chuckling. "But you disobeyed me whore! So now you must be punished! Both of you up! Kneel!" The two ladies untangled themselves and knelt on the floor in front of John, their hair in disarray and their bodies covered in perspiration. "Turn and face each other!" John ordered them. "Now back up both of you!" The ladies backed up on their knees till John said. "Stop!" He then leaned over the side of his chair and grab a flogger he lad laying on the floor, and threw it in front of Fran.

"Put your hands behind your back whore!" He ordered Cindy. She obeyed without hesitation. He then looked at Fran. "Now whip that bitch's tits until I tell you to stop." He said with a devilish grin. Fran picked up the flogger and stroked the leather talons in her hand as she turned her attention to Cindy. Fran hesitated before beginning the torment that John considered great sport between his whores. She knew that her turn would come sometime soon. Maybe not today. But her turn would come.

Fran raised her arm and brought the flogger across Cindy's left tit. Cindy jumped slightly as she yelped. Her first blow was barely hard enough to create the slapping sound.

"Harder!" John barked.

Fran cocked her arm again and brought the flogger across her tit again. Cindy winced from the stinging pain.

"Again! Harder!" John growled.

Fran reluctantly cocked her arm again and brought the flogger down on Cindy's right tit. Cindy screamed as the tip of the flogger caught her nipple.

12