Rob, Robin and Darin Ch. 01

Story Info
We hook up with a big-dicked college guy.
2.8k words
4.34
58.6k
34

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kerri's brother put his hand out and introduced himself, "Hey I'm Darin, Kerri's brother...really nice to meet both of you."

He looked me up and down and then glanced over at Robin.

Noticeably awkward, his eyes kept wandering, but throughout the brief conversation, he unmistakably focused most of his attention on me. "Chris and Kerri have told me lot about you guys...and I know Kerri likes to hang out here. Thanks for putting up with her...um...you sound real cool."

She shot back, "Darin, shut up...don't embarrass me!"

Robin laughs and adds, "Honey, your sister's never a problem...it's usually my son."

Chris laughed, "Oh mom...I haven't been arrested for anything major, this week."

Darin laughed, too, "Well, catch you later," and went off to Chris's room, behind them. Then, maybe a half hour or so, they all left...said something about shopping.

*************************************************

The minute they were out the door, Robin grinned, "Well, I'm getting you a t-shirt with big Greek letters...Alpha, Alpha, Alpha."

"I guess I did notice."

"He had his eye on you, stud. I think your harem now includes Kerri and her older brother."

"I think your right...she's got two brothers, away at school...and he may be the one that's gay. She's mentioned it a couple times."

"You like the attention, don't you?"

"I do...I'm not proud...man...woman...gay...straight...what can I say? I'm easy."

She grins, "Slut-puppy!"

Then we heard the doorbell, "Its Darin...he came back? What's up, now? I hope everything's okay."

I was opening a bottle of wine, "Darin, is everything okay?"

"Yeah...uh...I wondered if I could hang out with you guys. I know we just met, but Chris and Kerri went shopping...and I didn't want to go, because I felt like a third wheel...and I really can't deal with my parents...they're so boring...you know."

"I guess...come on in, dude. I was just pouring some wine. Can I offer you some...a beer?"

"The wine sounds great...thanks."

I gave him a glass and we were talking small talk, mostly, but then he started to get nervous. He blurted out, "I'll be honest...I really just want...what I saw on my sister's phone, but Chris made her delete it all."

I struggled to understand what he was saying, "What're you talking about? Was it us, Robin and I, in bed?"

"Um...yeah, it was sort of a sex-tape...you were going at it."

"Great! Chris gave her a copy! My son recorded us. We had a long, long talk with him...and everything was to be deleted."

"Wait...wait...they did delete it. I don't wanna get him in trouble...I asked if she could send it to me, but she told me you guys made Chris delete everything."

We both exhaled and breathed a little easier, knowing Chris followed through with things. "Sorry, Darin...I guess the whole episode was unnerving."

He looked at me...then Robin, "I understand...um, this's really bold, but I sort of...wanna check out your man's...um...dick. Tell me if I'm out-of-line, but honestly, I've been thinking about it ever since I caught a glimpse."

I looked at the big grin on Robin's face, and knew she wanted to say I told you so. She wanted to say it so bad...she struggled not to laugh. I responded, "Well, I appreciate that, but...," and she cut me short. I thought she was teasing at first, when she said, "Well...give the man what he wants, honey. It's been a couple days and I could use it too."

Her reaction was unexpected, but from her smile, I knew she wasn't kidding. While I thought to myself WTF...I'm game, there was a noticeable hesitation, before I slipped my pants down. It was priceless when it flopped out to hang between my legs; he smiled, "Jesus...looks way better closeup. Robin...yer one lucky woman."

"Oh, I know that sweetie."

Still excited, he looks timid again and asks, "Can I hold it...or suck...it?"

Still a little shocked, I let her do the talking, "Sweetie, only if you share."

He smiled, "Fuck yeah...I'll share...lets go, girl! He's your boyfriend...you wanna go first or do it together?"

"Sweetie, you go first. I can see you're anxious."

He wasted no time, dropping to his knees and wrapping his hand around the solid flesh. Taking it all in, like he was intensively studying every inch, he pumped with long attentive strokes. Robin grinned and watched him take the head between his lips. He stroked with his hand and sucked the head, swirling his tongue over the tip. I felt his grip tighten as he shoved it deeper into his mouth. It was obvious that he'd done this a few times; he was way more aggressive than most women, except maybe my Robin...and I liked that. Over and over, he sucked and stroked with his lips; I moan, "Fuck, that's good...Darin...fucccckkk...that's perfect...yesssssss...mmmmmmm...yesssssssss."

Robin kneeled next to him to push his hand aside. They worked it together...she stroked the base, while he ran his lips all over the head. Then she took it in her mouth and he reached up to explore my chest. Pushing his hand under the t-shirt, he rubbed...and tweaked my nipples. I met Robin's bobbing head with thrusts into her throat...she was gurgling but that's how she loved it. I rambled, "Robin...take it deep...that's it...deep...you know what I need. I know what you want...you want it deep, too...take it...suck it...yesssssss...fuck, yesssssss...like that."

I was oblivious to everything else, but my pleasure. I had closed my eyes, sort of fuck drunk...I guess? She gave it back and he licked up and down the shaft, before taking it all back in his mouth. Pushing in as much as he could, I could feel his throat against the tip. When I started to fuck his mouth, he started bobbing his head, each time teasing me with his throat. "Fuck! Darin...take it deep...suck me...fuck that's sweet...mmmmmmm...I need that...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...take it...yesssssss!"

I bend down, close enough to grab a handful and roll her nipple between my fingers. She grinned and pulled my dick from his mouth, to take over. While I paw at her tits and pinch her nipples, she bobs her head, over the shaft. "Dude, I think she likes that."

"She does...I know she does...I love it, too. These titties are awesome...so fucking hot...can't keep my hands off."

Even though her mouth was stuffed, he continued with the questions, "Yer hard as a rock, I bet it feels good inside...Robin, you really looked hot when he was pounding you from behind. I don't really do pussy, but it looked hot...do you all mind, if I ride that dick...Robin...um Rob? Can I ride yer dick?"

He grins, "Um...I want you to fuck me? I Guess I don't know how or who to ask...I don't want to overstep my bounds...we just met."

After a few minutes, she pulls off and Darin's mouth replaces hers. She catches her breath, "Mmmm...he does feel good...I love to ride my Robbie. Sweetie, if you wanna ride my man, I'm cool with that."

I didn't know what to say, at first. I guess I knew it might happen when we jumped into this, but I quickly embraced the idea, "Yeah...fuck yeah...I'll fuck him...I can fuck him." I hold his face steady and fuck into his mouth, till he pulls off.

Robin smiles at us, "And I'm watching him fuck you...every second!"

He dropped his pants and slipped his shirt off to reveal a lean body, with an athletic build, maybe 5' 10". You could see an impressive outline in his underwear and I looked at Robin. It was clear that she liked what she saw. She winked, "Mmmmmm, that's some nice man between your legs. Just like big Tom."

"Who's Tom?"

"It's a long story...maybe later. Dude, you got special talents there! I knew there was something special about you."

Springing free from his underwear, it slapped over his belly and stood tall. Curving upward from his pubes, we both followed its bobbing, whenever he moved. Robin jumped in, "Mmmm...eight...nine...ten inches? I gotta know."

I added, "That's impressive! Dude, that must be...nine...ten inches, there!"

He was shy with his response, "Um...almost ten. Yeah, guys like it...the few that I've been with, I guess."

"You guess? That's a nice fuckin' dick...you should have guys flocking around you, at school."

"Yeah, but I wanna find a big one...um...like yours. I've had a couple cool guys and dated around, but I'm looking for a partner, with a nice dick. You know...the kind that I can hold, suck and...and be satisfied...I want a big dick."

After the tag-team blowjob, I was ready for more, "We'll, put all that in the past...you'll be satisfied, after I get through. How do you wanna start?"

"Sit back there and...I'll get on top."

Robin came back with lube; she stroked it over my dick, "Honey, yer ready to go...guys this this's hot. Darin honey, here, you need some, too."

His eyes fixed, as he watched me lean back and stroke the dick, he craved. To tease him, I laid it flat over my belly and smile, "Look at it...think about how deep it'll go. Dude, you're gonna like it."

Sensing a little nervousness between us, he reassured me, "Oh...I know I will!"

"I think I'm ready...sit on me and ride it."

The big grin spoke volumes, but he blurts out, "Fuck, that's a nice dick...yer balls're big, too...the sac hangs down to your crack." He immediately shoved lube inside, straddled my lap and pressed the head against his tight ring. I thought he looked just like a young woman with his smooth body and hot, rounded ass. I leered at the ass I was about to fuck and held my dick firmly upright. When he pushed down to feel it pop through and slide deeper, he let out a long, sustained moan. Once it was all in and he was in my lap, he stopped to get comfortable.

He wanted to feel that pleasurable sensation of stretching...and fullness. Finally, it was the big cock he craved. "Yeah, that's it dude...fuck," breathing deep, he groaned, "that's the dick I'm lookin' for...fuck yer huge!"

Robin smiled, "Don't forget I got dibs next."

"Fuck! He stretches...mmmmm...he stretches...fuck that's nice." He grins, "I know...I just wanna ride it...wear it out."

She laughs, "I know...me too, sweetie...me too."

He began slowly, savoring every moment, but it wasn't long, before he was moaning louder and riding faster...and harder. I knew that was it...I owned that hot, little ass; I had a committed man pussy that craved my dick! "Mmmmm...dude, that's good...slide yer ass up and down that dick...yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah!"

As he fucked himself with my dick, his bobbed up and down, slapping over his belly.

Robin clearly enjoyed what she saw, "Jeez Darin...honey...that dick must feel good...you're hard as a rock, up top." She laughs, "And you got leakage...the little drips, look yummy!"

"Yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...mmmmm...it feels fucking good...you're a lucky woman...uhhhh...uhhhh."

I answer, "Babe, go ahead give'm head...give'm some relief...he needs it."

"Darin, hold still and let me do the work...it'll be easier, if yer not bouncin' around."

She smeared precum over the head with her tongue, before licking up and down the shaft and taking it in her mouth.

With Robin bobbing over his dick and me humping up into his ass, his moaning continued to grow louder.

With his balls slapping mine, "Rob...Robin...fuck! Robin...suck me...suck me...Rob, fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yer making me cum...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuckkkkkk!"

It was crazy hot to watch her take his dick...her wet gurgles filled the room. He was super tight...and steamy hot and I really didn't want to blow my load yet; I really had to focus my head on other things. I thought he was close and focused myself on him. It was about giving Darin the fucking-of-his-life...I grabbed at his hips and began pummeling his ass. I grunted, slammed myself as deep, as I could, and he screamed, "That's it... gonna cummm...gonna cummmm...fuck! Cummmmmming! Fuck!"

She took a good mouthful, before pulling off to finish him, jacking with both hands. She grinned, "Cum for me baby...cum some more for me...cum for me!" With hot seed running down over her hand, she moaned, "Cum for me sweetie...cum for me...that's it...cum for me!"

After a second of just breathing deep, he struggled to get up and flop next to me. He sat there, breathing heavy, "Whew! Fuck...that felt so fuckin' good...guys, I think'ya wore me out."

She looked at me, "Honey, he got his...now, you gotta take care of me."

Suddenly she froze. "But, let's take this into the other room...Chris might come home."

"Babe, you're way ahead of me."

"I've been doing the parent thing a lot longer."

"Well, maybe Darin should move his car, just in case, too?"

Still a little fuck-drunk, he caught up and laughed, "Shit that worked out...guys, I walked. Shit, you guys are right...I'd prefer my sister didn't know about all this...you know."

"Can you see his face, if he walked in? I've never done anything like this before...but, I just had you sucking...and jacking me off! And I was just riding your dick! Fuck, that would not be good."

I shook my head, "Way too much drama."

Robin hopped up, led us to the bedroom and locked the door. She spread out on the bed, with her ass right at the edge. I positioned myself between her legs, propping them on my shoulders

As I smacked her pubes with hardon, she grinned, "Fuck it's my turn...gimme that big boy...fuck me hard, baby. Darin, honey, join in or watch...whatever. I wouldn't mind takin' that dick for a spin some time. I guess it'd be like my son's video, but you're in the room."

"Cool!"

She begged to be fucked, as I pushed through her lips and worked deeper. "Damn, I need that...yessssss...yesssss...that's it...fuck me...fuck me."

Her pussy was wet and tight; it never felt so good. I grabbed her hips and started pumping hard, pushing and stretching her insides. "Yeah...like that babe...fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me, hard! Yessssssss!"

My balls slapped over her ass and I pounded, deep into her core, making her breasts roll with the thrusts. "Fuck! Gimme that pussy...yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...gimme that pussy...wanna fuck that tight pussy...that's it...mmmmmmm, that's good!"

I felt her pussy squeeze and throb around the shaft. Her moans echoed through the room, "Gawd...Rob...Rob...fuck me...fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...yesssssss!"

She was so close, and her breathing grew ragged. When she moved her fingers down to rub, her body started to buck and shake; her pussy squeezed tighter, her eyes rolled back, and orgasm took hold. She squealed, "Rob...Rob...mmmmm, Rob...m'cumming...gawd, I'm cumming...yessssss...cumming!

I wildly pumped her through orgasm and could feel my dick start to throb. "You both want this? Get ready...ready for it...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...ready for cum!"

"Give it to us, honey...give us all that cum...hot cum! Make it a big one...give it all to us!"

Darin, still amazed at what was happening, didn't say much but moved closer and opened his mouth, wide. I was almost there; seed was moving up the shaft. I thrust one last time, yanked out, and pumped hard. I struggled to kneel on the bed, next to her. My balls needed a release and I grunted out a spray over her belly, then Darin's mouth and then drizzling a last bit over her tit.

Her nipples stood tall and semen trickled down over her tits. My dick hung heavy, glistening, half-limp, and dripping a tiny strand. Darin leaned in to catch it, swirling his tongue under the tip, making the whole shaft pulse harder. He held it in his mouth, while I leaned forward to kiss Robin. She was smiling, "Thank you, sweetie...that was some fun sex."

I looked at Darin, "So, how was it? How was that big dick?"

He laughed. "Well, it was amazing...and I really wanna tell my sister how big it is, but that's not happening. She'd be so damned jealous...I think you've got a brother and a sister, hot for you.

Robin smiled with some satisfaction, "Exactly...alpha...alpha...yer totally an alpha!"

"What?"

"Long story, but she claims I'm an alpha-male and the leader of a sex fraternity...or some cult."

She continued, "And I'm getting panties with Greek letters across the ass."

He laughed, "I can see that...sign me up for that fraternity...but I'll take briefs...no panties. And I want more initiation...if you guys are okay with that?"

I grin, "I could get used to this initiation thing."

Pausing for a second, Robin smiled up at me, "But we might have to negotiate a new deal...I want you both to fuck me."

He stammered, "Um...I...I've never been with a girl, till today. I've never been inside a pussy."

I recognized his nervousness...we both did. "No worries, buddy. I think you'll like it...were not trying to change you...I mean, I can bend you over, while you do her."

"No, we're not out to change you or anything, sweetie...you might enjoy it...I know I will, sweetie."

He grinned, "It's a deal, guys...I guess I can switch things up and try something straight, for a change."

"Oh honey, I'll make it worth your while! Believe me...it'll be worth your while."

"She will dude."

"Oh, she already has...you both have. He grinned, "Lets hook-up again, soon...very soon."