Robbed and Forced Sex

Story Info
Husband and wife forced to have sex during home invasion.
1.1k words
2.87
176.2k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day my wife and I were lying down on our bed and were holding each other in a loving embrace. We were still clothed and had our bedroom door closed. While we were wrapped up in the moment, we were unaware of the masked man who had quietly entered our room.

When we both looked up and saw the intruder standing at the foot of our bed, we both gasped and froze.

The intruder motioned for us to stand up and then told us to strip. We both looked at each other and then we both began to strip. When we both got down to our underwear, we stopped. The intruder told us we were to both be naked, and ordered us to strip naked.

Fearing for our safety, we did as we were instructed and both of us removed the rest of our clothes until we were both stark naked. We attempted to try and cover up our genitals but were ordered to place our hands at our sides. Given the fact that the masked intruder had a gun pointed directly towards us and was waving it back and forth, we did as instructed.

While standing stark naked next to each other we grabbed each other's hand and waited for what would happen next. It didn't take long for us to find out his next move.

The intruder saw the cut up towels duct tape and blindfold on the table and threw them onto the bed. He asked us what they were for and I told him we were getting ready to have our role play fantasy sex where I would tie, gag and blindfold my wife face down on the bed and then have anal sex with her.

He told us this would be our lucky day and we would have a long time of having sex together. We didn't know what he meant but we soon were to find out.

He told my wife to lay face down on the bed and to spread out her arms and legs. Then he had me take a towel strip and tie her arm to a corner of the bed. He warned me that I needed to tie her arm nice and tight and he would check it when I was done. Seeing it was tight, he told me to finish tying her other arm and then her legs. When I finished, he checked to make sure she was tied nice and tight. Then, he had me tie a blindfold over her eyes and then cover it with a strip of duct tape. I was then given a panty he found on the floor next to the bed that my wife had worn and my pair of boxer shorts.

He told me to take my boxer shorts and place them in my wife's mouth and then cover that with a strip of duct tape. My wife began to cry and tried to tell the masked intruder that she would not be able to breathe. He told her to shut up and take the gag or he would shoot me. Reluctantly she opened her mouth and accepted the gag. After she had my boxers stuffed into her mouth and taped in tight, the intruder told her to talk. All that came out were mumbled and muffled sounds.

Satisfied she was securely restrained and silenced, the intruder turned his attentions towards me.

He had me take my wife's panties and stuff them in my mouth and then place a strip of duct tape over my mouth to hold the panties in.

Then, he ordered me to start playing with myself to get my penis hard. Given he had a gun pointing straight at my head, I had little choice than to do as he said. I played with my penis until it became nice and hard.

When he saw it was hard, he ordered me to lie down on top of my wife and put my penis into her small rosebud. I started to push my cock into her rectum and continued until I was all the way inside. Since we had done anal sex together before, she did not have any pain and accepted my cock until I was all the way in.

The intruder told me to lie still and not move. He then tied my arms to my wife's arms and my legs to my wife's legs so we were both tied together face down in a spread eagle position. He then tied a towel over my eyes and placed a strip of duct tape over the towel.

He left and went into our bathroom and we could hear him ruffling through drawers.

When he came out he came over to us and placed cotton balls in both of our ears.

Finally, before he left, he took several strips of tape and placed them around our backs and buttocks to hold my cock in her small rectum.

Satisfied we were not going anywhere, the masked intruder left the room and closed the door.

We both lay there still and quiet hoping the intruder had gone. During the time we waited, I came several times in her rectum. We both wanted to try and make noise from having orgasms but decided to remain still. I could tell she was enjoying herself as she tried to raise her hips up each time I came inside her rectum.

Once we both felt he was gone, we began to struggle against our bonds. We tried to talk to each other as best we could but all that came out was muffled sounds.

Somehow, I was able to let her know through our muffled talk to lie still and not move so I could try and get free. She stopped struggling and making muffled grunts and groans and lay still while I tried to get free.

After what seemed like an eternity, I was able to break the tape holding my arm to my wife's arm and pulled my arm free.

With my free arm, I was able to pull off the tape from my other arm, and then pulled the tape from our backs and bottoms.

Once I had the tape off my arms and our backs and bottoms, I rose up and slowly pulled my penis from my wife's rectum. As she had had numerous orgasms, she was now fast asleep.

Ii then tore the tape off my legs and removed my blindfold and gag.

I then took my wife's blindfold off, removed her tape and gag from her mouth and then cut off the tape on her wrists and ankles.

I left her sleeping and went to check on the house.

Seeing that nothing was taken and we were not harmed by the intruder, I did not call the police and let my wife sleep.

I too fell asleep next to her from cumming so much into her tight rectum.

I was just as tired as she was.