Robbie & Jessica

Story Info
College guy learns what a slut his girlfriend is.
1.8k words
3.73
69.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rain hit the roof as Jessica lay in bed next to her boyfriend. Her head on his chest as their naked bodies pressed against each other. His fingers caressing her back as she sighed in happiness. "Promise me this will never end Robbie" Jessica sighed as they drifted off together. Feeling the slight shift as Robbie crawled out from under her Jessica just laid in bed his warm seed trickling from her sweet spot. Robbie stood over her admiring her naked body the sheet barely covering her but rage seethed through his body.

All his life Robbie had liked thin blonde hair girls and then Jessica had walked into his class one day a transfer student from Maine. Something about her smile made him want to be with her. But he did not want to be known as the quote unquote "fat girl lover". Until the one day there professor assigned them to do a project together. Turning around to look at her Jessica smiled and winked at him. His heart skipped a beat and he knew he had to have this girl. That shoulder length red brown hair those hazel eyes. She was the most beautiful girl he had met. Working such long hours on the project had given him a closer view of the girl inside Jessica. She loved to laugh and was great at making him laugh.

Once they even went out clubbing. Robbie had to admit he spent a lot more time in the bathroom at his frat house to get ready then it normally did for him. He was looking forward to seeing Jessica. And when he did his breath was taken away. She had on a knee length dark blue skirt and when she turned around there was a star surrounded by studs. It made his eyes travel from there to that ass he just wanted to grab and pull to him. Her shirt was a red button down that was buttoned up until it hit the button that was supposed to cover her cleavage. She had somehow made herself shimmer with glitter and was wearing knee high boots that still made her shorter then him. That night as they walked to her apartment he took her into his arms and gently kissed her. That night was spent in her bedroom slowly passionately making love.

Then he found out through the grapevine that she was screwing around on him. His beautiful girlfriend was screwing around with a frat brother of his. What Jessica did not know was that Robbie was a very jealous person. At 6'3'' and a lean 225 lbs no one screwed with Robbie and he thought that that idea would convey to others when they saw him with Jessica. But nothing mattered now. She was just a common whore who slept with anyone that she could. How many other people has she fucked while they were together?

"That bitch" Robbie muttered under his breath. Going out to his car in his boxers he grabbed a bag and walked back inside. Shutting the door he could hear the bed squeak as she moved on the bed. Walking up the stairs to her room he walked in. Looking at her his anger rose up in him. "You little bitch," he spat out. "Robbie, what are you talking about?" Jessica said those beautiful hazel eyes wide as she watched him. "Why did you do this? why did you fuck Jason?" Jessica's head dropped and she whispered "I don't know,"

"Yes you do and I want to know NOW!" Robbie barked as Jessica jumped. "Because he would do things you wouldn't, he would tie me up and use me like a slut," Jessica's voice was barely above a whisper and Robbie leaned close to catch every word.

"So that's what you want you slut," Robbie's eyes flashed with anger and she cringed. "Lay back damn it, I'll give you what you want" Pushing her down and roughly pulling her arms up he took a pair of handcuffs and cuffed her hands to the bed. Smacking her ass as she lay on her back he stood over her and smiled. Reaching into his bag he pulled out a digital camera. Taking a few snapshots of her breasts and her pussy. Pulling her hair back he kissed her full pouty lips. God she looked so hot right now! He just wanted to slide his cock into her tight pussy. Running his fingertips down her body he pinched her nipple twisting the ring he so loved to pull on as they fucked. A moan escaped Jessica's lips as he twisted the ring. Smiling he ran his hands down her stomach to her smooth mound. Flicking at her swelling clit he pinched it eliciting a cry from her in pain. Biting down twisting her nipple roughly.

Reaching back into the bag Robbie pulled out a pair of nipple clips. Looking deep into her eyes he placed them on her stiff nipples. Her body tensed as they squeezed her. "You little slut" he muttered. Taking his camera back out he took some snapshots of her stiff nipples and her face as she shut her eyes. "Open your eyes bitch" He said as he took another picture of her. Setting the camera down he reached into her bedside table. Pulling out her paddle brush he reached up and undid her hands. Pulling her over onto her hands and knees. "Now don't move and maybe if you are a good girl I'll let you cum" After talking with Jason he learned every dirty slutty thing she loved to do. On his knees behind her he raised the brush and brought it down on her ass. Watching it jiggle as she cried out in pain he smacked it again. Moaning quietly he watched her pussy get wetter and wetter with each hit. Sliding a finger into her she begged him to stop spanking her.

"Please Jason I'll be a good little girl just please don't punish me anymore. Ohhhh my ass hurts so much, I'll be good I promise," She begged. Smacking her ass harder and harder as she begged more and more for him to stop. Finally putting the brush down Robbie pushed Jessica onto her back and looked her in the eyes. "Are you really going to be a good girl?" he asked her. Nodding she looked him in the eyes. "Then show me what a good girl you'll be and suck my cock bitch" he said as he shoved his cock into her mouth. Her tongue stroking the shaft he tossed his head back and moaned. Wrapping his hand in her hair he forced himself down her throat. "Yesssss ohhh what a good slut, suck it bitch, suck my cock good baby" The sounds of her sucking filled the room. Never in his life was getting a blowjob this good. Thrusting his hips against her mouth he pulled her back by her hair. "Ohhhh shit yessssss I'm cumminggggggg" Robbie cried out as spurt after spurt of hot cum landed in Jessica's mouth. Pulling her head to him she had no choice but to swallow his cum.

Looking down at her, her eyes filled with tears from the spanking Robbie could see the lust in them. "She really enjoys this" he thought to himself. Never had he thought he would ever be doing this and yet here he was standing over a beautiful woman who was there for his pleasure and his only. Bending his head down taking in a stiff nipple nibbling gently as he rubbed her sweet smooth pussy. Gently sliding a finger into her massaging her walls. "Ohhh yes Robbie...please don't stop" Jessica begged. Robbie took his finger out leaving her moaning for more.

One thing about Robbie was that he loved absolutly loved Jessica's pussy and ass. He just wanted to press his tongue against her swelling clit. Bending down licking her thighs up to her sweet smooth pussy Robbie did just that. His tongue pressed against her clit. Her juices dripping down his chin as he gently nibbled on it before biting down. Her cries filled the room as he tugged on her clit reaching up to pull on her nipple ring. "Ohhhhhh god yesssssss Robbie," Jessica moaned. She wanted to reach down and pull his head to her but no matter how she tried she couldn't move. Her thick thighs locked around his head as he pushed his tongue deep in.

Her breath came in cries and gasp as she pleaded with Robbie not to stop. He gripped her ass and pulled her to him harder his tongue working hard as he felt her body tense in his hands. "God I'm cummmiinngg...ohhhh Robbie please...don't stop...yessssssssssssss" Jessica cried out her pussy overflowing with her juices as her body shook with the force of her orgasm. Pulling away from her Robbie looked up at her and smiled. "Was that good my little slut?" He asked. She nodded at him her eyes lowered not daring to look into his face. "Look at me when I am talking to you damn it" Robbie barked. Jessica looked up into his eyes, the lust in them glowing. Pushing her down on the bed he spread her legs.

"Are you ready slut?" he asked as his cock slid into her tight pussy. Crying out her nails found his back digging into him. Pushing into her he ground his hips against her stiff swollen clit. Pulling back Robbie stayed motionless he cock head trapped inside her tight pussy. "Ohhh Robbie please, fuck me, fuck your slut, ohhh god please" Jessica moaned. Slamming back into her pussy she cried out in pleasure. Pulling out he slammed back into her. Grunting as he fucked her, her moans mingled with his. His thrusts became harder and faster leaning down he bit her nipple between his teeth. "Fuck yes baby I'm cummmiinggg" Jessica screamed in pleasure as she felt his cock swell and throb. Tossing his head back a deep moan escaping his lips Robbie pumped Jessica full of hot cum.

"Mmmmmm yes baby ohhh take all my cum," Robbie muttered as he lay beside her. Clinging to him Jessica sighed with contentment. "I'm sorry I treated you like a slut Jessica but you had it coming to you." Robbie said as they lay together. "Robbie, baby, I have something to tell you. All those rumors about Jason and I. Those weren't true. I've always wanted you to use me like your slut but you would never hear of it. So I made all this up so you would. And Jason helped me by talking to you. I'm sorry." Jessica said her eyes lowered. Robbie tilted her head up her eyes filled with tears. Leaning down kissing her full lips her ran a hand over her nipples taking the clamps off kissing her nipples. "It's ok Kathi, but next time you are going to have to tie me up," Robbie said a wicked smile on his face.