Robbie's Sitter - Daphne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she discarded it not wanting to trigger the retard by playing with it too much she rinsed the soap of his body. When she was nearly done, the retard hit the duck to push it under water. Sheets of water flung high. Water splashed everywhere. Her skirt was wet, soaked actually down to her panties. She huffed a few times. Though, she knew that she could not be mad with the man-boy, who did not understand what he had done.

"Get up, you klutz!"

"Baaaph tam oooooveer?"

"Yes" and the giant man child rose up in front of her in his naked glory. His chest was in front of her nose. The chest was two big puffy fat pillows, because he lacked the mental capacity for skilled and focused exercise. He put his open hand with fat, splayed fingers flat on his face. In an effort to move his hair back, he had started in the middle of his face with the stroke over his forehead, back over his scalp, and down the back of his head. He only managed to flatten part of the hair, while thin fins of hair stood up like a punk's hair style.

With both her palms facing up, she lifted the white towel. She pressed the towel against his body and started circling. He was huge. She felt as if she were drying the family car. He stood languidly in pool of suds around his ankles. She had to throw her whole body into buffing him dry. Her arms moved vigorously. Her body shook and counterbalanced. She had to bend to work her way down his naked body. She had to lean clothes with her delicate, makeup laden face to reach her arms around him to get his back.

When his dick was the last wet part of his body, she put her hands together and rotated them swiftly. If the towel weren't in between her hands and his dick, she could have stacked both her hands around his dick in fists and the head would still easily point out of her double fist. Robbie started singing.

"Raaa, raaa, raaa yaaaa baaaaaat, geeeeetnly daaawn the streeeeeammm."

With the back of her hand, she had to cover the giant smirk on her lips. "I have to tell my friend about this jukebox of a man. Make him happy rubbing his dick, and he starts singing nursery rhymes. What a douche!"

She made him dress and sent him out of the bathroom. With levity in her mood, she slapped him on the butt in the loose, gray sweat pants. "There you go, baaaah friend!" She giggled in a high voice. Robbie was happy and trotted out of the bathroom like a poodle lifting his legs left and right.

Now, she was left with her dripping wet skirt that clung to her hips. She looked at the water darkened fabric. She squeezed her small delicate hands with neat green nail polish around a handful of her plaid skirt. Drops easily dropped onto the floor. She pulled the skirt down and then the black lace panties. She stood bottom naked in the foreign bathroom. Robbie was still sing-songing outside of the bathroom.

Having an idea, she grabbed the big, red blow drier from the wall hook. With a flip of the button, the big thing with round fan housing and long, flat nozzle started whining loudly and blowing furiously. The coil in the back almost immediately turned red. "Now, that's what I'm talking about!" With one hand, she held her skirt in the air. The other hand directed the blow drier and send the skirt fluttering almost horizontally in the air.

The left-right motion to equally distribute the heating power was almost calming. She could smell the cotton in the air. It was actually working. She was a genius. When she snuggled the skirt over her hips, it was still a little wet, yet cozily warm. It actually felt a little tighter, a little more snug. Perhaps that made it more sexy.

Her black panties were a little tricky. The fabric had clumped together into a black line. The clump was barely larger than her hand. She had to get her hand away from the airstream to avoid burning her skin. And then there was only half of the black, damp Polyamide and Elastene getting heated.

She tried to switch her hand to the other end. Oh, that burned. Those panties were hot. So, she pinched them delicately with her index finger and thumb.

The smell should have roused her earlier, if she hadn't been so focused. The acrid smell of burning plastic nauseated her. She quickly switched of the blow drier. She cautiously dipped her finger tip on the panties for barely a second. A long string of black clung to her finger as she pulled it away. The black string overextended, thinned into nothing and softly drifted to the ground like the string of a spider web. She had melted her panties into a clump of plastic!

How embarrassing! She quickly opened the window wide to get fresh air in. The panties had melted into a small clump that she flushed down the toilet. The evidence was gone. She felt stark naked under the short skirt.

Everything would be alright. It was time for Robbie to go to bed. She'd watch some TV. The pastor couple would be tired, when they'd come home. She'd quickly leave. And her bedroom would be the safe zone.

She pressed down the bathroom door handle and took a measured inhale. With an effort to sound sweet, she called out, "Robbie-dear, it's bed time." The hunk of a man galloped up the stairs like a pony. The sweat pants were loose on him. His upper body pulled hard on the railing. The railing shook. Despite the fat globs instead of hard muscle, he was big and strong.

He went into his room on his own. He pulled down his sweatpants. He slipped off his socks. With his tongue sticking out of the mouth to indicate great focus, he folded everything together on a chair.

There was a mobile above his bed, a type of kinetic sculpture. A single string came down the ceiling. A wooden stick balanced on it. On one side was a little Winnie the Pooh bear figure. On the other side was another string and another stick. Attached there was a honey comb. The sculpture had all the icons of the childhood story. The barely moving air was enough to make the wooden sticks spin around the strings.

"Naaaa, wee haaave seeeeksss."

"Come again."

"Youu aaaare maaa gaahfriend."

Being so close to being done with the chore, Daphne was a in a good mood. She smiled knowingly. "Come sit down, next to me." She patted the bed next to her. The dumb giant gladly sat down. The mattress indented deeply and made her butt shift toward him.

"Now Robbie, have you seen E.T.? That's the movie with the extraterrestrial and the kid with the bicycle."

"Raaaabbeee, laaaf Eeee.Teeeee."

He had a raging retard boner. Daphne stole a glance down just to roll her eyes and ignore it. It was not only long, it was really big, fat and wide.

"When E.T. has sex, he puts his index finger up like this. Now put your index finger against it. That's how aliens have sex."

She made big mouth movements, failing to cover up that she was lying out of her teeth. With her index finger poised at her eye level, she eagerly anticipated Robbie falling into her trap. Her eyes so wide open that they were big and round. She could barely contain herself that she'd full that man twelve years older than her tender eighteen years.

"Naaaah. Thaaaats nooot how sekss goooes."

With that, he grabbed her body, threw her back on the bed, and pinned her down. Her arms tried to push him away. However, he was heavy and strong like a wall. She couldn't even feel her muscles. She was helpless like a beetle on its back. Her arms stuck overhead. The heavy weight of the easily 200 pounds man child pushed heavily on her. She sunk deeply into the old mattress. She felt like submerging into the depth of the ocean with the mattress cradling her on the sides.

Having a short skirt, no panties, and a mad man with a boner on top of her was definitely a bad situation. Without skipping a beat, Robbie rammed his giant cock up and hit the wrong entrance. Her tender, virgin asshole was puckered tight. With all its might, the muscle contracted to keep the right things in and the wrong things out. Yet, it didn't matter. The giant man-boy on top of her that could easily bench press 200 pounds, probably rammed with the force of 200 lbs into her asshole.

All she could feel was the gleaming pain. Bright light shot across the inside of her closed eye lids. Strangely, she felt like in a gothic church with the high ceiling and the table heavily laden with white candles. Gazing into the candles, the lit up so bright that her retina got burned by the blinding power of a fusion-nuclear reaction. Her breathing had stopped. Her heart seemed to have stopped.

The anal sphincter muscle felt torn. The skin was dry, rough, and pulled hard. The inside of her anal cavity was stretched and made her feel overfilled. The uncircumcised dick head had hit against the fecal matter in her rectum, where it had come to a stop -- yet not before being several inches deep inside of her.

Driven by the adrenaline, time had slowed down. The whole thing had only taken a scant second. His dick was outside ago, leaving the imprint and echo of debilitating pain in her ass and the shock in all the bones of her body. The rager boner descended again. With microsecond reaction time due to the adrenaline pumping, she moved her hips to catch his thrusting dick with her pussy -- anything but get that monster anywhere near her asshole again.

The big cock rushed in all the way to where their pubic mounds hit against each other only thinly bumpered by the skin there. His curly pubic hair titillated her clitoris. She was full of adrenaline. Everything was super vivid. The feel of the big man meat inside of her stretching her out, the way that her hips subconsciously twisted up to guide the penis inside of her, and the feeling of her uterus pressing against the dick head.

It had only been the second number two. His dick was already fully outside of her. Unlike an intelligent man that always stays a little bit inside, he withdrew completely. She was left with feeling that terrifying voice of not feeling his penis, not knowing where it would poke down again -- anything, anywhere but not near her asshole again.

He was a little off to the right. She caught his dick again with her pussy - the rush of the hard flesh inside of her. This time, the man meat went in smoother, because the first rush had coated the length of his shaft with the juices that had been deep inside of her. Her body again subconsciously reacted to the sex like an animal to tilt her hips for her own pleasure. There was this hot and cold feeling: Terror on the outside and incredible yum on the inside.

With each thrust, each second, it was catch-and-yum. She was single mindedly focused on catching that dick and reveling in the pleasure that followed. Her arms curved around his shoulders to pull her closer. She needed leverage to sometimes, extremely swiftly raise her hips high or low depending on where his scattershot penis would dart down again.

Her face was deeply buried in his pudgy, soft chest muscles. She had to actively embrace him and pull herself into him to have something stable to push from to get her pussy into the right spot. And she felt the bones, the frame of his body. He was a man. He had a proud large cock. In this savage moment, the retard mask had fallen from his face. And she had connected with his actual body, which was that of a tall, strong man. If you didn't look into his dumb face and only felt his body, he was very masculine.

She surrendered to being taken by the retard, completely out of control. Occasionally, her eyes went past his shoulder. She could see the mobile sculpture for a child on the ceiling. She could see the reflection of car beams that chased across the ceiling. Tilting her head to the left, she could see the children books and the cuddle bear.

Surrendered to being fucked, the yum part of her yum-and-catch pussy action became stronger. The adrenaline started wearing off after minutes. A horny, seductive fire crackled inside of her womb. Her mouth softly parted as she panted out the soft moans of only caring about chasing the orgasm that was building in her thighs. The skin curled in her thighs. Goose bumps chased down the inside of her thighs, down her calves, all the way to her tootsie-teetsie toes, where they couldn't go any farther and became terribly overwhelming.

"Fuck me, fuck me," she cried softly in his ear with a lot of moisture in her breath.

The jizz shot out of his penis deep inside of her. Just as big as the man child was were his globs of cum pulsing inside of her. Driven by the rising sun of her orgasm, she pushed her belly boobs against his naked skin. He was large like a lumberjack from the wild Canadian North. Her vaginal muscles contracted tightly around his penis, squeezing it, holding it in. Her uterus dipped down on his penis tip to suck up as much sperm as it could.

Robbie rolled over, went to sleep, left her body utterly free and unimaginably confused.

When the pastor couple arrived home, Daphne was sitting on the couch with her feet up on the coffee table watching late night TV. With the remote in her hand, she turned around and blurted out: "Robbie raped me." The pastor's wife's face exasperated like the Evard Munch's painting "The Scream."

Then the tall lanky woman stormed toward the couch, pulling Daphne by her hair to stand up. The pastor stood frozen, still outside the house, staring straight at the scene.

"You don't get my Robbie in trouble like all the other baby sitters," screamed the pastor's wife with her voice shaking, making the flabby skin in around her throat shake like the fur of a dog shakes, when it rolls its body after coming out of the lake.

"What?" exasperated Daphne unable to believe that the pastor's wife cared more about her son then the rape.

The fist of the pastor's wife wailed down on Daphne's side of her body. She rose her hands in defense and pushed hard against the pastor's wife's chest. Not wanting to topple back, the pastor's wife reached forward, grabbed Daphne's top and pulled the top and bra down, making her right boob pop out.

Robbie had come halfway down the stairs. He was stomping his feet in a little victory dance. It looked more like a baby that had pooped into its diapers and was waving its legs to signal it. His fists were overly pinched together like a retard. He punched them alternately into the air.

"Gaaaaaa fight!" he yelped with glee.

---------------

This story was inspired by a story of the same title by Phallux. His story simply has such a titillating theme that it needed to be explored again. I recommend reading his version. It's available on literotica as well.

12