Robbie's Sitter - Daphne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daphne led him upstairs. In front of him, out of view, she gave each of her own nipples a few light squeezes, relishing the warm pulse between her thighs each time she did. She felt his jizz on her body, cooling in the open air and still had the taste of his seed on her tongue.

7. Babysitter unleashed

The warm, rushing water made the bath a foaming joy within minutes. Robbie undressed as Daphne watched, sitting on the edge of the tub, always looking toward his crotch, expectant. Down to his boxers, Robbie pulled them down, quickly, and stepped in front of the young blonde and then up and over the tub's edge, his member swinging to and fro. Daphne's thoughts turned lascivious. I want to make that cock come again, all over my face this time and down my throat.

Robbie was sitting, nearly buried, in the hot bubbles no more than five seconds, before he gestured to the other side of the tub, "Gafend?"

Daphne, horny as ever, made a little show of undoing her skirt, letting it fall, and then turning around to slowly pull down her white, thong panties. She peered around to see what effect this was having on her new "boyfriend' and smiled, seeing Robbie wide-eyed, jaw open, stroking the tall pipe hiding somewhere in those bubbles. Her pussy was trimmed into a thin line, Mohawk-like, with longer tufts of fur on either side of her little pink opening. She knew he was drinking this all in, and more importantly, that his cock was rock-hard again.

She stepped into the bath and sat in the bubbles. Her long legs went up on the sides of the tub, on either side of Robbie, teasing him with a view down her slender limbs toward a bubbly center. His wanking stopped for a moment, along with his breath, as he watched her wash herself, clearing the bubbles from her breasts and torso. Seeing her pink nipples and exposed belly button, Robbie began jerking again, more vigorously.

Daphne smiled at him, a devious, playful look in her eyes, and started massaging her breasts. Flinging her golden locks of hair back, she closed her eyes as she gently squeezed both her nipples, making them hard and long in front of him. Robbie was nearly panting at this point, his face turning red. The color drained from his face, however, when Daphne drew her legs inward, and touched his cock with her toes. His wanking hand, released his rod, and Daphne toyed his large cock head, stimulating it to grow bigger and bigger. Then she used both her feet to stroke his shaft, hot and bulging with veins. She got up to speed quickly, using her fit physique to really grip his manhood firmly, even with suds all over. Robbie leaned back and shut his eyes, a bit of saliva dribbling down one corner of his open mouth.

Now I want it in my hands, thought the blonde babysitter.

Daphne sat up and reached forward into the bubbles with her right hand. Robbie made a nervous whining sound and tried to flinch away from her. Sensing his confusion, Daphne put a finger to her lips and shushed him, speaking softly, "It's okay, Robbie, I'm your girlfriend, right?"

"Riiight" was his reply, calming down now.

"Let me show you what true girlfriends do with their boyfriends."

Daphne reached once more into the bubbles and this time found her prize. She grabbed his stiff man-root just under the head and relished the raw heat from his throbbing, swollen cock. Using her thumb, she rubbed it across the head, briefly parting his little hole, secretly hoping to feel slick wetness, but not in this tub of bubbles. Wasting no time, the young blonde repositioned herself, and knelt in front of him, using her hands to remove the bubbles from around his crotch. Eyes locked onto that huge thing, Daphne surprised herself, even, by leaning forward and opening her mouth over the big, enlarged, head, washing it with her tongue. Her soft, pink lips, closed around the head and she sucked, moving her mouth down a bit on his shaft, and then back up to his head, always applying pressure with her tongue – a trick learned over the course of her young, sexual life.

His cock was way too big to go all the way down on, but she tried anyhow, wanting to feel it go all the way back into her mouth. She got about five inches in and gagged a bit as his huge head began to go down her throat. Not quitting yet, she willed her throat to relax, and took two more inches of his shaft between her lips. The head, so deep down her throat now, caused her to gag violently, so that she had to pull it out of her mouth quickly, leaving gobs of saliva that made strings between her tiny lips and his mammoth penis head. Mascara ran down her cheeks with tears from the gagging.

"You're too big, Robbie", stated the nude babysitter between throat clearings. "But I love it."

Robbie had an anxious look on his face, clearly uncomfortable with his new girlfriend's gagging. He confused her tears with sadness, and asked, "Ah yuu ahhwiight?"

Daphne giggled, easing the tension, and wiped her lips, provocatively. "Did that feel good?"

Robbie nodded, eyes open wide, color returning to his face.

Without another word, Daphne dove again, forcing the huge head deep down her throat until the gagging was unbearable, and then sucked all the way back up to his head, culminating in a licking of his little slit. Her beautiful, golden locks of hair cascaded down onto Robbie's lower abdomen and thighs, loving the feel of her soft, silky hair against his skin. She gripped the base of his shaft with both of her small hands and jerked up and down, following the path of her squeezing lips, and got into a rhythm.

Robbie shut his eyes and began moaning with pleasure.

He never felt anything like this in his life, I bet, thought our young strumpet, sucking and gagging relentlessly on his huge, overheated head and shaft. Her saliva was dripping from her mouth, making a loud sucking sound, echoing off the tiled walls. Her hands became slick with it, helping to lube his shaft so she could go faster, and grip it tighter, wanting him to come, to spray his seed, to taste his seed.

Robbie started panting and moving his shoulders left and right. His hips pushed up to meet Daphne's next gagging throat thrust, and the young dick sucker knew that her slow-witted charge was about to explode at any moment. She gripped even tighter and sucked his cock in so deeply, that her whole upper body convulsed as his slippery head tickled deep inside her throat. She held it there, tears running down her cheeks, mascara making little black blotches in the soapy bubbles below.

With his cock all the way in her mouth, the head deeply gorged down her throat, he finally came. Her hands felt it first when the veins at his base pulsed. Hot sperm exploded out of his huge head in a warm, gushing gob deep down her throat ,forcing a burning swallow. Daphne backed the head out of her throat, gasping for air, saliva running down her chin, as another shot of hot seed popped out. With several inches still tightly stuffed in her mouth, his burning spooge plastered the roof of her mouth, and deeper, forcing another strained swallow.

Pulling it all the way out, Daphne spit out a mouth full of runny sputum mixed with sticky come. "On my face…on my face!" shouted the blonde babysitter, exultant. His next blast did just that, and sent a string of white sticky goo upwards, seemingly in slow motion, followed by another and another. The girl's hands never stopped milking the seed from his huge shaft, as gobs of come came to rest on her young face, like the icing on hot-cross buns.

Daphne felt the piping-hot come hit her in the face and hair. She opened her mouth and caught a couple more shots in her mouth, greedily swallowing his sperm. Desiring to be smothered in it, she moved her face around, getting absolutely doused as she did so.

His pulsing cock waned. She kept trying to milk his cock for more, but no luck as it began to go flaccid in her clutches. The blonde took him into her mouth once more, loving the taste of his warm come oozing out of the end of his penis as the last of his seed was expended. She kept on sucking until the sticky-salty taste was no more. Experimenting, the young girl sucked his partially-limp cock deeply into her mouth and back down her throat, no gagging this time. Satisfied from feeling a bit more of his come leak down her throat, she pulled her head off his snake, leaving trails of saliva which she wiped away.

Basking in a mask of Robbie's sperm, she sat back in the tub, stretched her legs back out onto the sides of the tub, and tilted her head back, smiling. Using two fingers, she cleaned a gob of spooge off one of her cheeks and fed it onto her outstretched tongue, licking them clean. With her other hand, she reached down and rubbed her swollen clit, under the water.

Robbie awoke from his post-coming stupor and watched his new, favorite girl friend rub herself between her opened legs. Spittle leaked down one corner of his mouth as his jaw opened, he being utterly fascinated. He watched, not saying a word, being very quiet, as his lovely, blonde girlfriend briskly rubbed herself with one hand, while scooping gobs of his "lover's seed", (his Mom told him it was called this), into her mouth, her tongue licking every last gob off.

Daphne suddenly put her come-feeding hand down, to support herself. Her head tilted forward, eyes scrunched tightly, her face bore an expression of strain underneath the glistening, sticky goop. Her rubbing hand moved briskly now, audibly splashing the water in the area around her crotch. Robbie could just make out a pink area, matching the color of her lips, and her titties, in between her blurred hand movements. The young blonde gasped, "Yes…yes…", and then gave a series of high-pitched squeeks as her pussy came all over her hand, both now lifted out of the water, her hips high in the air.

Robbie felt another stirring in his loins, watching Daphne show him her girl parts, and then come much like he just did. Her hips slammed down into the water only to rise again, as she rubbed around and around her little pussy. She spread her legs wide open, making her pussy lips open wide, and Robbie got his first clear view of a girl's vagina, and even saw a dark, little hole, which made him curious.

Daphne opened her eyes, ungluing them with ecstatic willpower, and saw Robbie staring at her pussy. A carnal impulse drove her to reach underneath her uplifted ass, and shove her middle finger right inside her sloppy-wet pussy hole, feeding a burning need for penetration while being watched by this half-wit. Feeling triumphant, the young blonde sitter pulled her finger out of herself, reached out to Robbies open mouth, and stuck it inside. Instinct made him close his mouth on her finger, and suck off the salty-sweet secrection coating it.

Now he's tasted his first pussy, thought Daphne, lowering her hips and closing her eyes to relax in the warm glow of post-orgasm.

Robbie, the taste of Daphne's girl parts fresh on his tongue, watched her hips relax and drop back into the sudsy water. She put her finger in her hole one more time, twirling it around a bit, and then stuck it in her own mouth, leaving it there, lingering, as her tongue did its own tasting.

"Gahfend", Robbie murmured, smiling to himself, and then sank back with his eyes closed, too sleepy to keep watching. With this, our story ends, for now.

-Phallux, 17th December, 2007

12