Robert & Alexis Pt. 02

Story Info
Robert copes with situation on his 2nd day of his honeymoon.
16k words
4.37
57.1k
64

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waiting to get married until we have sex was my idea. I thought it would be romantic. I knew Alexis wasn't a virgin, but it didn't bother me. The thought of me being the last person she will be with comforted me.

I fantasize plenty of times of how our first time would be like. It would be romantic and, knowing myself, cheesy. Like spreading rose petals on the ground that leads to the bed we would make love in. Maybe I play romantic background music to set the mood just right. A candlelight or two couldn't hurt.

This is what happens when you haven't had sex in your 22 years on this Earth. But it didn't matter. What mattered was that I was going to spend the rest of my life with the woman I love. I got lucky in life. I never thought a woman like Alexis would go for a guy like me. It was a very pleasant surprise for me. I used to think everything happened for a reason.

I just didn't know what Alan's presence meant in our life.

The thought came to my mind as I laid on my hotel bed wide awake, staring straight at the ceiling. The clock on the bedside table read 7:02 A.M. I had trouble sleeping the whole night. Could you blame me? After what I saw last night, I don't think I'll ever have a normal night's rest. I can't say the same for Alexis.

I looked over to see her passed out like a light, sleeping next to me. I'm not surprised. Alan ran a train on her the night before. The only time he went easy on her was at the beginning. After that, he made sure they both shared a wild night. I was afraid Alexis would want to stay for the night with Alan. Not from exhaustion, but because she wanted to spoon with him. When they were done, Alexis just laid on Alan's bed, face down. Alan hopped out of his king-size bed to head to the bathroom. He didn't even acknowledge me.

For a moment I just sat there. I didn't move. I just stared at the scene in front of me and replayed the scenes in my head beforehand. Alexis, my wife, just had sex with my boss. I knew any man in my position would've been beyond upset. But that's not what I felt. It was more like...confusion. How did I get here? How did we get here? How do we move on from this?

I stared at her naked body, barely covered by the bed's comfortable linen. Her face was visible. She was asleep. At least I thought she was. She did just pass out all of a sudden after her last orgasm. Maybe she was unconscious. Was that a real thing? Unconsciousness from wild sex?

My thoughts were interrupted by a sound of a toilet flushing from the bathroom Alan just walked in. I sat there like a statue anxiously waiting for Alan to come out. I had no idea what I was going to say or do next. Luckily for me, I didn't have to find out. What followed next was the sound of the shower head being turned on.

I hesitated for a minute, debating whether I should stay or go. I thought it would better for us if we took this opportunity to leave while he's busy.

It was a struggle to carry my freshly-fucked wife out of the suite, into the elevator, and back to our room. Not to mention I had to help her change first before I could move her. I ended up just putting on her dress and tucking away her bra inside my shirt. I held on to her shoes on one hand while I carried her with the other. I couldn't find her underwear. It was the least of my worries. I'm sure Alan would either keep them or give them back, after teasing me about it first, of course.

Alexis' demeanor surprised me. She was acting like a drunk college chick who was being helped by her sober friend back to their dorms. She barely drunk anything tonight. Why was she acting like this?

We passed several other guests once we reached the hallways, giving us concerned looks. Alexis kept acting like she was drunk. I didn't understand why she was acting like this. Some of those guests offered to help as I struggled a lot to help my wife walk while trying not to let her fall. I was barely convincing as I rejected their help, but thank them anyway. Once we did reach our room, I had to set Alexis down on the floor while I opened the door with our card key. Picking her up again almost throughout my back. She may have been small, but I wasn't strong enough to carry her with ease.

After we got in, I took her straight to our bed and laid her down. I didn't bother to take her dress off, being too tired to do anything else. Then I realized, she never cleaned herself up after Alan came inside her. Alexis won't be too thrilled to find herself still a mess, in the morning. While I was in bed, I got a text from Alan.

Alan: thank you for a great night pal! Send me what you shot with your phone.

With extreme reluctance, I sent it. I contemplated whether or not to delete the video, first. I would be lying if said I did not enjoy watching Alexis sleep with another man. Although it did fill me with contempt, I had to admit it did excite me a little, which was a scary thought. I did not want to feel like this was acceptable, let alone enjoyable. Hopefully, if Alan keeps to his words, I'll never have to know.

Alan: got it! Thanks again pal! Your wife's a great fuck! She's all yours.

I didn't bother responding anything else. Instead, I tried sleeping a sleepless night

*

I got up to use the bathroom after deciding I was not going back to sleep. A cold shower felt good as it washed away almost all feelings of guilt and depravity. I didn't know how Alexis and I were going to move forward from this. How will she feel when she wakes up? Angry? Sad? Regret? Satisfied? All I know is, whatever she wants to do, I was going to have to follow along. I need to make sure that she knows I still love her and want to be with her, despite what happened last night.

When I got out of the shower, Alexis sat up on her bed looking at her phone. She looked at me with an unsure smile.

"Hey," she said shyly.

"Morning, babe. H-how do you feel?"

"Okay, I guess. You?"

"Okay, too."

We both didn't say anything for a bit. Too embarrassed to mention the elephant in the room. Hesitantly, I decided to break the silence.

"Um...I just want you to know...what happened last night...well...it's okay. Really." It was all I could say. I mean, what do you say to your wife of barely a week after sleeping with another man in front of you?

"Uhh...thanks?" Alexis said, sounding more unsure. This was not going the way I had hoped.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked.

"Not really."

"Okay, then. Well, what do you want to do today?"

"I don't know."

"We could explore the island some more. Just you and me. How does that sound?" I suggested.

"Actually, I think I want to stay in today. I'm not feeling up to it. I'm...a little sore." Alexis almost didn't want to say that last part. It did hit me a little on the inside. I knew what she meant. I'm not surprised, really. Alan was rough last night, making her feel fatigued today. Can't imagine what she must be feeling.

"That's fine. We can still make a whole day of it. We'll watch tv, order room service, whatever."

"Robert. I think I need to be alone for awhile." Alexis said.

Shit.

"What? Why? Because of last night?"

"I just...need some time to think. And I really don't want you here right now."

I looked at her, my face full of worry. I didn't know what to say. I had trouble processing her words. To me, it sounded like she regretted marrying me. If I leave her alone the whole day, she'll probably want to have our marriage annulled.

"Alexis, can't we just talk about this, please?" I approached her, reaching out to grab her hands, but she pulled away.

"No," she said, sternly. "I need time alone, I said. I have a lot to think about. If you don't leave, I'm going to go crazy on you until you do."

I was at a loss for words. Dread filled my soul. This was the moment I've been fearing. I'm an idiot to think that this would turn out alright. I have known Alexis to be really upset when she wants to be alone. So with that, without saying anything else, I left. I didn't know where to go. I didn't feel like doing anything. I ended up going back to the bar since it's open 24/7.

It was only me and a couple others at the bar. I ordered 2 shots of bourbon on the rocks. It went down smoothly as I buried my thoughts in sorrow. I couldn't imagine what Alexis was thinking about right now. She must be debating whether or not to stay with me after what happened last night. How could a husband ever let his wife do that with another man? And the husband watching the whole time? Even if she did seem to enjoy herself.

It doesn't matter. I failed my duty as a husband. I didn't protect her and I was dishonest with her. I wonder what she would do if I ever told her the real situation? Alexis would still be upset with me but would have my back no less. So why didn't I tell her? Because I was afraid. I still am. Alan is right. I am a pussy. A pussy who doesn't deserve to be with Alexis. Or any other woman like her, for that matter.

I examined my wedding band, thinking I shouldn't even be wearing this. If the worst does happen, I thought, and Alexis wants to annul our marriage, I'm not sure if I would even defend myself. I'm too ashamed to be her husband. Hell, I'm ashamed to call myself a man. Sure, it makes me sad to think Alexis will leave me, but I would rather she find someone better than me. This is what Alan wanted. For me to not be with Alexis. Well, it looks like he won. I hope the silver lining will be him no longer torturing me anymore. That seems like a possibility.

Two hours had passed and I was still at the bar. I was only on my fifth. Others have come and gone. The bartender had noticed me and tried to stir up a conversation but I let it known that I was not in a talking mood. He got the message clearly and ceased his attempts. A big tip would be my way of thanking him.

Two hours had passed until I got a message from Alexis.

Come back

That was the only thing she wrote. With a heavy sigh, I downed the rest of my drink, before getting up and walking back to my room. Several steps towards my destination, I had to hurry back to the bar to leave the bartender a tip I almost forgot.

When I got back to the room, I saw Alexis sitting on the couch in front of the television. She wasn't watching anything. She just sat there waiting for me. She also showered and changed into a cleaner, more comfortable clothes. I noticed Alexis looked like she wanted to get something off her chest. I couldn't help but look worried as I saw her and approached her sitting down next to her on the couch.

"Sorry I had to kick you out like that. I needed time to think alone."

"Okay. And?"

"And...well...I...honestly don't know."

That wasn't what I expected. I waited for her to be clear.

"Last night...was a mistake. It never should've happened."

I didn't say anything. I just looked at her, trying to read her face. While I do notice regret, there is something else. Something in her face that says something else.

"I'm feeling really confused right now. I feel like my mind is going in different directions."

"I'm not following, babe." Alexis closed her eyes, taking a deep breath before she answered.

"I do think last night was a mistake...but I can't help but feel...excited? I don't know if that's the right word."

"So, you mean, you're glad we did this?" I asked her hesitantly

"No! I mean, yes. I mean, I don't know, Robert. I'm just really confused right now." Alexis grabbed her head as if she had a headache.

"Look, Alexis, I'm sorry if this bothers you. We don't ever have to this again. If it's going to make you upset, then we don't have to mention it ever again."

"That's what scares me, Robert," Alexis said, her face still buried in her hands. She looked up to face me before continuing. "When you say that, I feel...disappointed."

"Why?"

My question started to tear up Alexis a little. I can see her eyes begin to water.

"Because I think I want to do it again." Alexis went back to covering her face with her hands.

It disheartened me when she said that. Alan and I created this idea inside Alexis' head. She was very much opposed to the idea from the beginning. But thanks to us drugging her and reshaping her thoughts and opinion on the subject of cuckoldry, she no longer has inhibitions when it comes to sleeping with other men. That's not completely accurate. If that was true, she wouldn't be upset about it like she is now.

I didn't know if it was the right thing to do just yet, but I approached her anyway and sat down next to her. Alexis didn't object so I pressed on.

"Babe, it's okay," I rubbed her back. "We can talk about it some more."

"About what?" She shot her head up, pushing my hand away from her. "How I've become an unfaithful slut?" Fresh tears dropped from her eyes.

"You're not a slut, Alexis. You and I know that. You just did something, not only for yourself but for me too. Remember, I wanted you to do this. And you did. And you've made me...ya know, happy."

I forced a smile, trying to look like I believe the words that were coming out of my mouth.

"I just don't understand why I find this so...tempting. I mean, I remember how much I hated the idea when you first brought it up. But now, I feel like I understand why it's so desirable. I shouldn't be thinking this way."

"Listen to me, Alexis." I took her hands into mine. "You are not a bad person. Or a bad wife. You did this for me. Out of love. No one else has to know about this. That's why I wanted to do it here. Where no one we know will ever find out what happened here. Okay?"

She dropped her head down, quietly sobbing. Alexis nodded her head in agreement. I felt so guilty for making her feel this way. Yet I had my own fears. What if she wants to do this again with Alan before we leave? I don't know if I could handle it. I mean, I'm glad my wife had a good time at least last night, but I'm her husband. I can't have this happen again.

"Let's not think about it, alright? Why don't we just move on from here? What do you say? Just you and me, having a great time what's left of our honeymoon. We'll make better memories. Yeah?"

Alexis wiped her tears away before looking at me again, with a smile. She nodded her head once again.

"There we go. So what do you want to do today? Name it. Anything you say, and we'll do it."

"Anything?" She asked.

"Yep!" Showing my gratitude. Alexis looked at me for another second before attacking me. She tackled me so hard we fell backward. Luckily, the couch behind us broke our fall. Alexis smacked her lips with mine so hard, it hurt. It was a borderline headbutt!

It took a lot of force to break her kiss.

"Wait! Wait, Alexis! Are you sure? I mean...after last night...?" I questioned.

"I don't care. I want you. Now." With that, she went in to plant another kiss. Not as painful as the first time.

There was some reluctance in me at first. I mean, Alan did say I could have her now. He just wanted to have her first before me. A deal was a deal. He even said I could do whatever I wanted with her afterward. It sounded so wrong saying it like that, but I didn't care. I have a beautiful woman on top of me, who is my wife, and she wants to have sex with me.

I embraced her, returning my kiss, as she laid on top of me on the couch. It felt like she was trying to bury her head in my mouth.

It didn't bother me though. The passion I was getting from my wife was greater than any pain I might have felt at that moment. Whether physically or mentally. I was about to have sex with my wife finally. It didn't matter if Alan slept with her first. This was going to be the first of many where Alexis and I would have sex.

I realized I wasn't doing anything with my hands when Alexis, without breaking her kissing assault, guided my hands to her butt. Her perfect ass was just as perfect to touch as it was to look at.

As I squeezed my hands, I could feel how a good mix of plump and firmness her ass really was. I carefully massaged her, making sure not to hurt her with my touch.

"You can get rough. It's okay," Alexis whispered between breaths before kissing me again roughly. Even with permission, I couldn't squeeze any harder. I felt like I was going to hurt her if I did.

Instead, I gave her some slaps to her ass. Alexis responded by moaning into my mouth every time I did.

Alexis stopped and sat up straight. She was ready to take her top off when I stopped her.

"Let's take this to the bedroom. Yeah?"

"Okay, sure," she responded breathlessly.

Alexis quickly hopped off of me and scurried to the bedroom, with me right behind her.

As she entered the room, she took off her top, letting it drop to the ground. She turned around to face me, wearing nothing but her khaki shorts and a red bra. I always preferred to see her in a bra. Besides the way it made her breasts look, the teasing aspect behind it really turns me on.

After admiring her body for a second, I started unbuttoning my shirt. I hated how I decided to wear one of the few shirts I owned that had a million buttons. I guess Alexis didn't appreciate it either because after I undid the 3rd button, she came up to me with an impatient look and ripped open my shirt. I notice some of the buttons scattered on the floor. Her action caught me off guard. So did her resuming her kissing assault.

My upper body is not much to look at. Hitting the gym wouldn't hurt, of course, but every time I make plans to go, I come up with some excuse not to. It's usually I'm not in the mood. Alexis tries to get me to go with her but I come up with some excuse not to. Even when she does persuade me to go to the gym, I do one exercise for barely five minutes and I'm done.

Alexis doesn't care that my body is average-looking. She's one of those rare types that heavily considers personality over looks. Ironically, Alexis helped me developed a better personality after discovering we both shared the same interests. It has helped me to open up more.

As she kissed me, her hands made its way to my belt. It took only seconds for her to undo it before moving on to pull down my zipper. She sunk her hand inside and began to stroke my still flaccid cock.

I didn't know why I had such a hard time getting it up. This is something I've been waiting for, ever since Alexis and I got together. Not only was the thought of finally having sex excited me, but the fact that I was going to do it with my beautiful wife. So why wasn't my little guy excited too?

As Alexis kept trying effortlessly to get me hard, my mind was racing as to what my problem could be. The only (and obvious) reason I could think of was the fact that Alexis had recently slept with my boss, Alan, last night first. I know it's not her fault at all. I had a hand in making sure Alan was able to sleep with her first.

Instinctively, my thoughts shifted to images of Alan and Alexis together from last night. The way their perfect bodies entwined seemed blissful. Her expression was full of lust as Alan had his way with her the whole time.

I thought it wasn't a good idea to have those thoughts as I'm trying to get intimate with my wife, but the damnedest thing happened. I was getting hard.

I'm not sure if it was a result of Alexis' motivation or thinking about her with Alan last night. I hated having to think it was the latter. To my dismay, as I replayed last night's event, my dick was growing at rapid speed.

"There he is," Alexis whispered in my ear. She gave a playful chuckle before dropping to her knees. She pulled down my pants and boxers, at the same time, all the way down to my ankles.

Alexis worked on her stroking some more, with the addition of massaging my balls. I looked down to admire her handy work but soon felt like I was losing my erection. I shot my head up to the sky, closing my eyes as if the pleasure I'm feeling was too much. In actuality, I was trying hard to think of anything to keep me from getting soft.