Robert and Becky

Story Info
A Cuckold Story.
1.2k words
3.58
20k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife leaned back on the couch and blew her nails dry. I knelt at her feet doing the same to her toes.

"Oh cucky, don't blow too hard or you'll smear them."

Her feet were absolutely gorgeous. As I knelt there I could catch the aroma of her perfume wafting off her sexy legs.

"Robert is taking me to our favorite restaurant tonight. Oh cucky, he is such a real man. He knows what a woman needs. Don't get me wrong, you certainly serve a purpose in our lives. You cook, and clean and make a wonderful servant, but even before I met Robert, you were just a sniveling panty boy. And thank God Robert found us!!"

She leaned back and blew harder. She was right. It was our tenth wedding anniversary and she and Robert were going out to celebrate! Becky reached for the phone as it rang and one of her delicious breasts popped out of her robe.

"Oh hi honey. Yes, cucky and I were just making sure I look gorgeous for you tonight. Okay, honey I'll see you soon."

She hung up the phone and caught me staring at her breast.

"Like what you see my little cucky?"

"Yes dear very much," was all I could mumble.

She chuckled and slid her breast back into the robe. Oh how I longed for the days they used to be mine. I could touch and suck them all I wanted. All I had to do was tell Becky I was in the mood and we'd be fucking like rabbits. Now my life is so different. It doesn't matter whether I'm in the mood anymore. All that matters is what Robert and Becky want. And it's obvious they want each other often.

"How long has it been since you've cum?" Becky asked with an evil grin. I began to get rock hard at the thought. Robert and Becky conducted little contests with me to see how long they could make me hold out.

I cleared my throat, "it's been three months." She laughed and ran her foot over my rock hard four inch cock.

"And you think this little thing deserves to cum, right?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Yes!" I said kneeling upright with my little cock bouncing around.

She took a long sip of her drink and quickly brought her foot up kicking me in the balls rather hard. I gasped for air and fell over holding my cock and balls in pain.

"Stand up you wimp!" She hollered.

I got to my feet still reeling in pain. She motioned for me to come towards her. I slowly walked towards my wife with her legs spread all made up for her boyfriend and looking beautiful. I didn't know what was about to happen. She smiled an evil smile.

"How bad do you want to cum cucky?" I stood there with my legs spread.

"Very bbbbad."

Becky had trained me at the request of Robert to cum without ever touching my cock. All she had to do was play with my balls and I would shoot a load. This torture had progressed to where she could now take a piece of her clothing with her perfume on it and drape it over my nose and I would shoot. Robert and Becky thought it hilarious that she had this much control over me. So now I was reduced to either cumming with her playing with my balls or by using her laundry. Either way it was humiliating and because no one touched my cock when I came, provided some of the most painful and pleasurable orgasms I've ever experienced. With my legs spread, she began fondling my balls. It had been so long since I'd had an orgasm, I immediately felt it building up in my legs. She ordered me to cup my hands together and hold them in front of my cock. I did as she instructed. She kept fondling my balls and I could feel the orgasm building.

"Cum into your hands." She said.

It was building and I couldn't believe she was actually going to let me come after all this time. Just as I was about to shoot the phone rang. I gasped as she took her hands away from my balls!! I was dying. I was right on the brink!!

"Hello. Yes. Yes, he was. Okay, I will." She hung up. "That was Robert. He said to say Happy Anniversary!!"

The sheets blew in the breeze as I hung the laundry on the line. It was late Sunday afternoon and I had just finished doing all the laundry. The sheets had received quite a workout this weekend. My wife Becky and her lover Robert had hosted quite the party. And now, I was cleaning up. I had cleaned up in other ways this weekend too.

It all began on Friday night when Robert called and said he would be bringing a few associates home with him. I should've known what that meant. At seven o'clock that night Robert and his three work buddies, they're all real yuppies, like I used to be before I became a cuckold, rolled in the door. Not long after, Becky came in wearing a sheer red mini dress and high heels. She told me she had been out drinking all afternoon with Robert and his friends.

While Robert and his friends lounged on the couch and loveseat in the living room, Becky told me to take off her shoes and massage her feet. The entire room erupted in drunken laughter as I knelt at my wife's feet and began to massage them.

"They must smell pretty bad, she's been dancing with us all afternoon," one of the guys said. The aroma didn't matter and both Robert and Becky knew it.

It wasn't long before I was serving them drinks and then dinner. But not before Robert had decided to humiliate me a little more in front of them. He made me put on a pair of crotchless black pantyhose with a pair of Becky's very high heels. Howls and laughter greeted me as I descended the stairs to the sight of my company. I was slapped on my ass by Becky and then Robert and then their friends took turns. One actually used his belt. I began to jump around to escape the wrath of the belt. As I jumped, Becky yelled out with laughter,

"He's dancing for us, make him dance!!"

With my ass crimson from the beating, I served dinner and drinks. Then it was back into the living room for entertainment. Robert wanted his three friends to witness Becky making me cum without touching my cock, a feat none of them believed possible. So there I stood spread eagle while Becky began to massage my balls. I could feel the tension rising in my legs. It wasn't long before I could feel the inevitable ejaculation happening. I shot my load far across the room, as I hadn't cum in two solid weeks. The load of cum landed on one of Robert's friends wing tipped business shoes. Immediately I was ordered to clean up my mess as they all roared with laughter.

The weekend progressed much the same with Becky getting fucked in every way imaginable by Robert and his three friends and me acting as the cuckold husband. It was late Sunday morning when they finally left and I was told to "clean up" and make sure I washed the sheets and hung them out to dry...