Robert & Beth Ch. 01

Story Info
A loving wife discovers the joy of being an exhibitionist.
3.8k words
4.5
70.2k
57

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirdix
sirdix
134 Followers

This is Beth's story and how she transformed from being uptight to a hot wife. Helping on her journey is Robert, her loving husband.

"Damn," Beth thought as she entered her home. "That guy had a lot of nerve looking at me!"

"What is the matter honey?" asked Robert.

"Oh this man stared at me as I got out of my car at the store. I knew that he was hoping that my skirt had pulled up."

"And if it had?" replied Robert.

"It wouldn't have been proper. I am married and I don't appreciate being stared at."

Beth went into their bedroom to change. She wore her skirts over the knee and the blouses were buttoned up to her neck. Beth did have a passion for heels and wore them with almost everything she put on. The most revealing thing she put on was almost knee length shorts.

Robert took a deep breath and thought about Beth and her reluctance to wear more fashionable clothes. Every since they had met, Beth had been very shy about her body.

Beth was 5'4" and about 115 lbs. She was proportioned very appealingly. Black hair and green eyes completed a very sexy package. However, she did not think of herself in that way. Beth's conservative upbringing had a very strong effect on her. Every since she was a little girl, her mother had preached that 'nice' girls always stayed covered up and sex was strictly for procreation. Any girl that dressed that way and had sex for fun was a slut. Beth was never sure what that met, but she always adhered to her mother's wishes.

Beth and Robert had been married 12 years. He was the only man that she had been with. At the time of their marriage, Robert had dated extensively. Taking his time with his innocent bride, he had shown her most of the ways that sex was pleasurable. Beth enjoyed their couplings. After some initial reluctance, Beth found that she loved taking his cock into her mouth. It gave her such sense of power and she loved the pleasure it gave Robert. She got to the point where she could take his prick deep into her throat. Robert went crazy whenever she did that for him. She almost preferred it over intercourse however when Robert's

7 inch cock penetrated into her pussy, it just sent her sky high with pleasure.

At one point, Robert had suggested anal intercourse. Beth would not hear of it.

"Maybe someday when the time is right" he thought.

Robert taught at a local high school. More then once, he had heard some boys saying that Mrs. Thomas was "hot!" "I wish she thought of herself in that way, mused Robert."

As a teacher, Robert saw how some of the girls dressed. While most were modest, others often relaxed their legs and he saw skimpy panties peeking out at him. Some of the girls did not wear bras. They would sit at their desk with their nipples poking out while they thought about their boyfriends. There were days that he went home very aroused.

Beth Thomas worked at an insurance office processing claims. Being they never met with the public, the dress code was a bit loose. The head of the department was a 45 y/o man named Kurt Johnson. He always looked forward to going into work to see what some of the women would wear. He had never acted on some of his impulses as he could get in trouble. One of the few women that did not dress sexy was Beth Thomas. She was always properly attired. Kurt wished that Beth would show herself off just a bit.

Beth had a weakness. She really liked younger men. She felt the onset of the years and she wondered if she was still could attract their eyes. While she was only 34, she felt older. She had been married to Robert for a long time. Prior to that, she had dated very little. She loved her sex life with Robert, but felt that there was something missing.

At her husband's school functions, Beth found herself drawn towards some of the well built boys. They all were very polite when speaking with her, but she always felt a forbidden thrill course throughout her body as they conversed. She would never act on her feelings, but it was nice to fantasize.

One night, after drinking a bit too much, she told Robert her secret and worries about getting older. Robert reassured her that she still had what it took and that he loved her very much.

"Beth, you are a beautiful woman. Why don't you loosen up a bit. Wear more modern clothes. You might be surprised at how much better you would feel about yourself."

Beth sat there for a minute thinking,

"What he really means, is that he wants me to wear more revealing things. Mother warned me about that and yet, I just wonder if she was wrong about this as she was wrong about sex. I will have to think about it."

Beth decided to get Robert off this topic.

"Oh honey, I just couldn't do that. I just want only to dress sexy for you."

"Are you sure about that? It seems that you like to flirt a bit with some of my students."

Beth flushed and replied "Robert, that is just your imagination. I don't treat them any different then any other man I talk to."

Robert changed the subject and thought that he now had a way to loosen Beth up. It wasn't that he wanted Beth to fuck other men. He was proud of his wife and wanted her to show what she had or so he thought.

A few days later Robert asked Beth if he could hire a kid to mow the lawn and clean the pool. Beth thought that it was a good idea and asked who he had in mind.

"I think Jim Allen would be a good choice. He was one of my students and he does other houses in the neighborhood."

Beth smiled at Robert's choice. She had met Jim Allen at one of her husband's functions. He was very attractive and seemed mature for his age.

"That sounds really good honey. When will he start?"

"He will be here next Tuesday, maybe you can tease him a little bit."

Beth startled Robert with her reply.

"I will think about it. Maybe it is time to spice things up."

"Beth, if you do, just promise that you will tell me about it."

Beth smiled at Robert's reaction. She wasn't sure exactly what she was going to do to tease Jim or if he would even notice an older woman like herself. After all, there were so many teen aged girls that already vying for his attention.

Jim Allen was very happy to do another place to earn money. Having just turned 19, he needed all the cash he could earn. Jim had dated a lot but still was inexperienced. He was already fully filled out with a bigger then average cock. Some of the girls he had gone out with, loved dancing close to him and feeling his prick through his pants. Later, as they made out in in Jim's car, they were scared to let him fuck them. They would masturbate him until he came. A few others would suck on him. One one had let Jim fuck her and the experience was not good for either.

The 1st day that Jim mowed the lawn, Beth had a rare day off. Without thinking, she walked around the house in a lacy top and thong panties.

She heard the mower start and walked to the open window and looked out. Looking directly into the sun, Beth didn't realize that the light made her top almost see thru.

Jim looked up and saw Beth straining to see him. With the light striking her just right, he could see the outlines of her breasts and nipples. His cock grew hard.

As the sun went behind a cloud, Beth could that it was Jim mowing the lawn and looking right at her. His erect cock was outlined in the thin shorts he was wearing. Glancing down, she saw his hardness and then realized that her sexy attire had caused his reaction. Beth closed the curtains and went into the bathroom. Pulling down her panties, she felt wet. Feelings of arousal swept through her body.

She didn't understand. "I am a married woman. Why would I feel this way" she thought.

Peering out the bathroom window, Beth looked at Jim as he continued to mow the lawn. Again her body reacted. Without thinking, she moved her hand in between her thighs and caressed her citrous and inserted her fingers into her hot pussy. All of a sudden, Beth came and she shrank to the floor in delight.

After a while, Beth went into her bedroom and laid down. As she drifted off to sleep, she wondered if remaining so conservative about her attire had been wrong. Robert was always telling to be proud of her body and to show it off more. Obviously after seeing Jim's cock so hard, she knew that she could turn men on.

"Maybe I can relax a bit and see what happens. If nothing else, Robert would certainly like it."

The next morning Beth started to lay out her clothes for work. She put on her bra and panties. Remembering her thoughts from last night, Beth elected not to wear panty hose. Returning the skirt she had selected to the closet, she pulled out a dress that Robert had given her from last Christmas. She had not worn before because she thought it was too short. It actually came down to just above her knees.

"This ought to be just right." Beth thought as she looked at herself in the mirror."

The frock was form fitting and hugged her figure.

Beth walked into the kitchen where Robert was eating breakfast. Seeing Beth, he just about spilled his coffee!

"Wow honey, that dress really flatters you."

"I am glad you think so darling," Beth replied. "I just wanted to dress differently for once."

"Well, I am all for it. You look great and I hope that will dress this way more often."

Beth smiled and walked out the door to her car. As she got in the car, her dress slipped up a bit showing the lower part of her thighs. Beth didn't pull it down as she thought there was no one that could see her legs.

On the way to work, Beth was at a stoplight and a pickup truck pulled beside her. She looked over and saw the smiling face of the driver looking down at her. As she went to tug her dress down, the light turned green and away went the truck.

Beth flushed and then thought, "Kind of a turn on. First Jim and now this stranger plus Robert looking at me as he hasn't in years. Maybe I should go shopping and modernize my wardrobe."

Beth walked into the office where she worked. As passed Kurt Johnson's office, her hi-heels made some noise on the floor. Kurt looked up and was surprised. "Damn," he thought. what beautiful legs, I am glad she took them out of hiding. I will have to stop by her cubical today!"

Beth worked at her desk for a couple of hours. As she crossed her legs several times, she didn't feel her hemline moving up. Right in the middle of processing a claim, Kurt walked in and asked, "Beth, can you double check this from last week."

Without thinking, Beth turned around to answer Kurt. What she didn't realize was how much of her thighs were exposed. She saw Kurt looking down and then she tugged her skirt down a bit. Looking back up at Kurt, she noticed the swelling in his pants.

Beth flushed and said "Kurt can you just leave it here and I will get back to you tomorrow."

"That will be fine with me Beth" and he returned to his office.

On the way home from work, Beth was in a highly aroused state. She had drawn the attention of two different men today. It was real heady stuff.

Beth reflected,

"What have I been missing all these years? Mom was so wrong. I love the attention I am getting. What a thrill. I can hardly wait to tell Robert. I think I will go shopping after work."

At home, Beth changed into some sweats and went to the mall.

Robert had come home and found a note. "Just gone to the mall darling, I have decided to buy some new clothes."

Robert thought about it and hoped against hope that Beth was going to get some sexier garments.

At the mall, Beth bought a bikini (her first), several shorter skirts, a barely there cocktail dress and some sheer tops. From Victoria's Secret, she added skimpy panties, uplift type bras, baby doll pj's and the sales lady talked her into a garter belt and thigh hi stockings. In the changing room, Beth changed into a short skirt and the new lingerie. Putting on a sheer top, she left the store to go back to her car.

As Beth walked through the mall, several men stared at her. She felt like a goddess with all the attention she was getting. Age didn't matter. They all were looking at her sexy body. As Beth got into her car, her short skirt rode up and showed most of her long legs and a bit of her thin panties.

A man that happened to walking by her car saw the whole thing. He said "thank you" as he walked away. Beth knew that he had been watching and she now didn't care. Within the space of a day, all her old inhibitions had been swept away and the new Beth was emerging.

Beth Thomas walked into her bedroom after shopping at the mall. Robert was in there changing his clothes.

When he saw Beth standing in the doorway, he jaw dropped. He could not believe his eyes.

"God Beth, you look so hot. What happened?"

"I am sorry I have been such a prude. I just decided that you need the sexy wife you thought you had married. I have let my upbringing inhibit me for far too long. You don't object do you?"

"Oh hell no, I absolutely love the way you look."

Beth smiled at Robert and looking down at the bulge in his pants said, "I certainly can see that you do. Come over here and let me take care of your problem."

Robert drew close to Beth. Sinking to her knees, she unzipped his pants and took out his hard cock. She kissed the top of it and then licked his shaft up and down.

Looking up at him Beth said "I love to do this for you darling. It turns me on so much."

Beth bowed her lips making a perfect 'O' and took Robert's cock deep into her mouth. Sucking deeply, Beth bobbed her head taking more of him in. She could feel the end of his prick touch the opening of her throat. Relaxing just a bit, she inhaled his last inch swallowing the last inch of his cock.

Robert let out a moan and came spewing his seed into her sucking mouth.

As Beth performed this loving act, she felt herself cum in a thundering orgasm.

After a while, Beth looked over at Robert and said, "Honey, I hope you don't mind but you weren't the only guy that got hard when they looked at me. Jim saw me yesterday in my nightwear. I think it was a bit see through."

"On the way to work, I caught some guy in a truck looking at my legs. That would have bothered me before, but now I like it."

"I had forgot about my skirt length and Kurt saw about half of my legs and a stranger at the mall watched me get into the car. I know he saw my panties. I believe they all got excited!"

Beth looked at him with some concern and said,

"I hope you are OK with all of this"

Robert didn't say anything. This was all so new to him. He really hadn't time to process this new Beth he was married to. What she had done so far had really turned him on.

He thought of their friends Ken & Jennifer. Jennifer was always the tease. She was careless about what she wore. More than once he had seen a hard nippled breast or her almost transparent panties.

Last week he had gone over to their house to return a tool. He rang the doorbell but didn't get an answer. Walking around to their backyard, he was shocked to see Jennifer sunbathing in a very skimpy bikini. Coughing to get her attention, she got up and walked over to him.

"Thank you for bringing this back to us. I will make sure that Ken gets it."

Jennifer turned and walked into their house. Robert gasped as he saw Jennifer's almost bare ass twitch back & forth. She was wearing a thong. Robert felt his cock expanding as the cute blonde disappeared into their house. As he left, he thought about Beth and how he wished she could be more like Jennifer.

Now it was looking like that it might happen.

Robert looked at his beautiful wife and said, "Honey, I have always been proud of you. I can't began to tell you how much you turn me on. No, I don't mind at all. Whatever you do, please come home and tell all the details."

Beth smiled and replied, "Robert, I love you so much that I will do anything for you."

"What do you mean by anything honey?"

"I mean anything. I will depend on you to stop me if I go too far. I love my new freedom and the attention that I get."

Yet another shock for Robert. What did Beth mean? Did she just want to flash other men or did she want to get closer to them. He wasn't sure about that. However his cock provided an answer as he envisioned his hot wife fucking another man.

Without saying anything, he lowered his face into Beth's moist pussy. Drawing his lips over his teeth, he bit lightly on her clit. Inserting his fingers into her cunt he brought his green eyed wife to yet another climax. Without pausing, Robert proceeded to take his erection and mounted his hot wife fucking her hard until they both came.

As Beth rolled over and as drifted off to sleep she thought what a crazy day it had been.

Over the next few days Beth wore her new clothes. She was amazed at the response she got. It seemed that she was constantly the center of attention as men, old and young, stared at her. Even though she had her wedding rings on, a few men had ask her out. There was one guy she thought she would have gone out with if she was still single.

Robert was the happy victim of Beth's passion. It was every night that she whispered in his ear what had happened that day. She said that she had been naughty and let her skirts creep up, left one to many buttons undone on her blouse or bent over letting her ass cheeks become exposed.

The capper was the new heels she had bought.

The shoe salesman was a young boy. When Beth entered the shop, he about had a heart attack. She was so gorgeous with her black hair and green eyes. Her blouse was almost see through and he saw the points of her nipples even though she wearing a bra. As he glanced down he saw that her skirt was quite short exposing about half of her sleek thighs

"I am looking for some new shoes." Some sling back heels. I wear a size 4. Do you have something like that?"

"Yes, I certainly do. Why don't have a seat and I will bring them out. "My name is Shawn and I am more than happy to help you,"

As Beth settled into a chair, her skirt moved up. She made no attempt to adjust it.

Shawn brought out 2 pairs of shoes in the size that Beth had told him. As he sat down on his stool, he glanced at Beth's exposed legs.

"Wow," he thought. I might even get a chance to see her panties."

That morning, Beth had been in a real sexy mood. Putting on one of her shortest skirts, she had decided to go shopping. She had debating leaving her panties off but she felt she wasn't quite ready to risk flashing her bare pussy.

Beth bent over to adjust a shoe strap. As she did, her top fell open and Shawn could see her tits resting in her miniscule bra.

Shawn felt his prick grow inside of his pants.

As his hand held her ankle to remove her shoe, Beth allowed her legs to drift apart. When she looked down, she saw Shawn's eyes riveted on the tiny panty patch that just barely covered her slit. Placing the new shoes on her feet, Beth allowed her legs to separate even further. Now Shawn could see the top edge of her panties and the abdominal skin just above.

Shawn stood up, his hard cock making a bulge in his pants. For a brief instant, it was at Beth's eye level. Her mouth watered at the arresting sight thinking how wild it would be to suck it off.

All of a sudden, Beth caught herself thinking that she may have gone too far. Why would she even consider such a thing. It was one thing to tease and show herself off. It was quite another to think about being with another man. Robert satisfied her in so many ways. With that thought in mind, Beth stood up, told Shawn thank you and hurried home.

Later that night as she laid in bed with Robert she related what she had done at the shoe store.

"I almost didn't wear any panties. As it was, I wore the smallest ones I had. If the boy had seen my pussy, he might have tried something. And to think that I wanted to suck his cock. I might had given in." Robert, I shouldn't be thinking of these things, should I?

sirdix
sirdix
134 Followers
12