Robert & Beth Ch. 02

Story Info
Beth moves closer to being a hot wife.
4.7k words
4.64
50.8k
30

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirdix
sirdix
132 Followers

Beth has come a long ways. From being modest to showing sexy. We now will read how Beth take another step on her path to be a hot wife. All with the support of her loving husband Robert.

A couple of days later, Robert asked Beth, "Would you like dinner and some dancing Sat night. We can go into Dallas where nobody knows us and cut loose a bit."

"Honey, that sounds great. I can wear my new cocktail dress that you haven't seen yet. I believe you will really like it."

Robert and Beth walked into their hotel. It had a restaurant and a lounge with a live band. No need to go to somewhere else.

Robert changed fairly quickly and Beth told him that she would meet him downstairs.

As she got ready, her mind drifted back to the incident in the shoe store.

"How young he was and what a stiff cock he had. If I wasn't married, I might have took it bit further. Maybe I should have. Robert kind of said something like that might be OK. We will have to see."

Beth pulled out the cocktail dress she had bought at the mall. Trying it on again she looked at herself in the mirror.

The top part was halter style. The thin fabric molded around her pert breasts. Beth could see the tips of her nipples poking through. The "V" in front dipped low. Leaning forward, the top opened up showing most of her tits. The hemline stopped well short of her knees. The material was fluid and flowed around Beth's body.

Twirling, Beth could see the skirt portion floating up revealing most of her legs.

Thinking to herself, "Robert will go crazy when he see this and maybe some others will notice."

Beth took her dress off and added her lingerie. Her garter belt and long tan stockings added sheen to her gorgeous legs. Finishing the ensemble was a see thru thong. After putting on her heels, Beth checked her make up one more time. Adding a wrap, she was now ready to join Robert downstairs.

Robert was at the bar nursing a drink. When he looked up, Beth was standing there. At first he did not recognize her.

"Hi honey, remember me, your loving wife?"

Robert stared in amazement. Gone was the shy person that he had lived with so long. Standing in front of him was a goddess. His eyes swept over her body from her sexy shoes, stocking covered legs up to her breasts barely covered by her paper thin dress.

"Damn honey, you are gorgeous. I can hardly believe that this is really you."

Beth smiled and said "it is really me and I am all yours tonight. Let's skip dinner and just have some drinks, dance and have a bit of fun."

Robert smiled and asked "what kind of fun did you have in mind sweetie?"

"This can be a really flirty outfit if you know what I mean. Now let's head over to an empty table and order some drinks!"

Beth led Robert over to the table. As they went, Robert couldn't help but notice the faint outline of Beth's ass through the enticing dress. Her garter belt and attached stockings were almost visible. As they sat down, Beth's skirt slipped up to a point where the lacy part of her stocking tops were showing. She made no effort to pull it down.

Beth could feel eyes on her. As she was talking with Robert, her fingers drifted down and toyed with hemline of her skirt. As she shifted about in her chair, the dress slipped up a bit further. The soft skin of her upper leg was now peeking out. She gained the attention of most of the men in the bar. Among them was her boss, Kurt Johnson.

He could not believe his eyes. Beth had been so conservative for so long. Now in the space of a few days, she had completely changed. Kurt had recognized Beth when she had first came into the bar. Now seeing her virtually showing her body off in that sexy dress was almost beyond his comprehension.

After a couple of drinks, the band started up and Beth wanted to dance. The first couple of songs were fast numbers. Dancing in front of him, Robert watched as Beth's breasts swayed and almost fell out of her top. As she moved sharply one way, her entire right boob slipped out baring her nipple.

Robert moved in and whispered, "better cover that up before they kick us out."

"OK honey," Beth replied, hesitating just a moment to see if anybody had noticed. She saw several male eyes on her as she tucked the errant tit back in. She loved all the attention flashing her body had brought to her.

Beth's dancing moves were causing her skirt to flip up and down. Robert took her in his arms and then spun her around. Her dress wrapped around her waist for a moment. Everything below Beth's waist was exposed much to the delight her audience.

A slow song came on. Moving close together, Beth said, "that was crazy. You know that everybody here now knows what I am or am not wearing."

"I know sweetheart. It seemed that a lot of the men really appreciated your thong. I know that I did." You have a fantastic ass and I loved showing it off. Did you mind?"

"Yes and no", Beth replied. She left it at that leaving Robert to wonder how she really felt. Secretly, Beth loved it.

"What a rush," she thought as they returned to their table.

Kurt Johnson walked over to the table where Robert and Beth were seated. Beth looked up and saw him standing there. She froze. The idea to come to Dallas was to be some place where no one knew her. Now Kurt was here and if she wasn't careful everybody back home would know how wild she had become.

"Hi Kurt, What brings you here tonight?"

"I had a meeting and I am staying here. I must say, you look absolutely stunning."

Beth relaxed at his compliment and introduced Kurt to her husband. Robert shook his hand and asked him if he would like to join them. After drinks were served, Kurt and Robert got into a discussion about sports.

Beth took the time to look Kurt over as she never had paid much attention before. She liked what she saw. 6'2", about 200 pounds with a lean physique. Once again, she thought, if she wasn't married she could be really into this guy.

"Maybe I will tease him a bit. If he watched me dance, maybe he will like a closer view," Beth said to herself.

Beth slowly crossed her legs. As her hem slid up, Kurt could see her stocking top held by a garter clasp. His cock jerked back to life as he gazed at Beth's luscious leg.

Leaning forward to adjust her shoe, Beth's top fell open exposing most of her breasts to Kurt's eyes. Sitting up straight, Beth smiled at him as she adjusted her skirt.

Robert had not missed this little interplay. He decided to push it a bit. As the band started up, he asked Kurt.

"Would you mind dancing with Beth. I have an old football injury that is kicking up. You don't mind do you honey?"

"Not at all, come on Kurt let's go."

As Kurt followed Beth to the dance floor, he gazed at the same sight that Robert had observed. Beth's ass was almost visible through her dress. He longed to get his hands on it.

As Beth and Kurt danced, Robert saw the flimsy dress come into play. He saw her spun around many times and saw how much she was showing to him. As he looked around, he saw many of the other guys were intently watching his wife. His cock grew harder as Beth's skirt flipped up above her waist. All of her stocking covered legs, garter belt and thong was revealed. He heard many groans as the hemline fell down past her tight buns.

Beth was enjoying the music and dancing. She was aware that everyone was watching. She knew that Kurt liked what he saw. His cock had grown to full size and was pushing his pants out.

A slow song came on. Beth felt Kurt's hands drop down to the cheeks of her ass. After so many drinks, Beth didn't care. She squirmed a bit as Kurt's fingers played along the straps of her garter belt. Their passion was growing and Kurt wondered if he might have a chance to fuck her.

Turning Beth around, Kurt placed his hands around her waist and slowly pulled her closer. His hard cock molded against Beth's tight ass. She was totally turned on. She lifted her left arm and slipped it around the back of his head.

Beth looked into Kurt's eyes. He leaned down and touched his lips to hers. Beth, lost in the moment, opened her mouth allowing Kurt's tongue to probe inside. As they shared their torrid kiss, Kurt slid his hand up and felt Beth's tit. His finger flicked over her hard nipple.

Their kiss deepened. Kurt's tongue in her mouth, his hard prick pushing against her ass and his hand playing with her breast was enough to drive her crazy with desire. Emboldened by Beth's lack of resistance, he slipped his hand inside her halter top and cupped her bare tit. As he squeezed Beth's breast and flicked her nipple, Kurt whispered in her ear how hot she was and how much every guy there wanted to fuck her.

All of a sudden, Kurt felt a tap on his shoulder. It was Robert. All he said was "mind if I cut in." He looked at Robert. He didn't look mad, but Kurt knew his evening was over.

"No problem Robert. Beth, thank for the dance, it was very enjoyable."

Kurt left the bar and returned to his room. As he was riding up the elevator he thought," What a hot little number. Being I will be starting a new job in a couple of weeks, I will see where this might go.

Back at the bar Beth and Robert were dancing pressed against each other. She felt his stiff cock against her pliant body.

Robert spoke,

"Darling, I watched you with Kurt. I don't understand it. I should be jealous as hell, but all I could think of was how sexy and hot you were. It doesn't make sense to me."

"You knew he felt me up,"Beth replied.

"Yes."

"Did you see when he put his hand inside my top and I didn't stop him."

Robert groaned. "I did not see that. All I saw was Kurt kissing you and caressing your breast. It just turned me on. It was then that I came over to cut in."

Beth murmured is his ear.

"This is all so new to me. I love having men look at me and knowing they want me. When I was dancing with Kurt, I could feel his hard cock against me. He told me that most of the other men here wanted to fuck me. Do you think that is true honey."

"Yes Beth, I do. You are one of the most hottest women around and I am very happy to be the one that is married to you.."

Beth took a minute to digest all of this and then said,

"I love you so much. I will do anything you want. Do you want to watch other men to kiss me or touch me like Kurt did?

Robert was quiet. As they danced, Beth's dress had crept up over her stocking tops until the bottom of her ass was revealed. Beth knew that she was being watched by the whole bar.

She continued, "Do you want to see me as I suck on another man's cock and let him come in my mouth? Can I let another man slip his large thick cock into my pussy? Is that what you want darling?"

Startled by Beth's direct questions, Robert backed away and her dress dropped back down.

Robert whispered in her ear.

"Yes honey, I would love to see you flash other men and they can touch you as much as they want. It turns me on to see how they lust for you. I just don't know yet if I want you fucking others.

Beth smiled and replied, "I am very happy with your cock. I don't want anything to damage our relationship. Let's just take it slow for now. I certainly can let them look.

Robert just smiled and told her that was fine. He loved this new wife of his and he wanted her to continue to be adventurous.

"Good let's go back to the room and make love. I am so horny!"

As they entered the elevator, Beth smiled at Robert and then untied the halter top and let her dress slide to the floor. She stood there just in her heels, hose and thong.

"Should I keep my panties on or take them off?"

"Take them off!

Beth smiled and slipped the last remaining piece of attire off. As they walked down the hallway, they passed a couple of college age guys. They just stared at Beth's nude form. Beth smiled at them and then proudly walked into her room with Robert.

Their door had barely shut when Beth dropped to her knees, unzipped Robert's pants and inhaled his erection deep into her throat. Bobbing her head two or three times, Beth stood up and pulled Robert into their bed.

No preliminaries, Robert pushed into Beth and fucked her as hard as he could. Beth whispered into his ear.

"If you hadn't been there, I would have gone to Kurt's room, sucked on his big cock until he came in my mouth and then I would have let him fuck me half of the night. That's how turned on I was. I need you to restrain me when these urges hit! Can you do that sweetie?"

Robert in the heat of passion, I can, but I am not sure I want to!

With a loud yell Robert and Beth came together. And a brief respite, they made slow passionate love. As they drifted off to sleep, Beth thought, "am I ready to do something like that, to be intimate with a different guy."

Robert was thinking the same thing. "Do I want to see my wife taking another cock inside of her. It seems like I did say it was OK, even in the heat of passion."

Like all dirty weekends, Robert and Beth's weekend came to an end. As they drove home there was very little conversation. Both felt their relationship had taken a dramatic turn. Where it might lead was weighing on both of their minds.

Not ready to face Kurt, Beth took a couple of vacation days. After Robert had left for work, Beth decided to lay out. Going through her swimsuits, she found the one that she had bought in the mall.

Looking at the three pieces of fabric and strings, Beth thought,

"It is a good thing that our neighbors can't see our patio or I wouldn't wear this one."

Walking out into the bright sunshine, Beth lathered some sun lotion over her exposed areas and laid on her back.

Beth had forgotten that this was lawn day.

Jim Allen was frustrated. He had been out on a date and the girl was all tease and no action. Today was his lawn day at the Thomas's. He hoped Beth was there and wearing something hot. He had not forgotten her almost see-thru top from a few weeks ago. Just the thought of that caused his cock to get hard.

Beth heard the sound of the lawn mower. She shaded her eyes and saw Jim working out in the yard. He had not seen her yet.

"Oh shit" she thought. Here I am out here almost naked and there he is. If I don't move, maybe he won't see me."

Beth was wrong.

As Jim was mowing, he started to sweat. Stopping the mower, he took off his shirt and glanced at the patio. He saw Beth sunning herself.

"Damn," he thought, "It she naked? I have to check this out."

Jim walked over to the patio and looked down at Beth. He could see that she did have a suit on, although not much of one. Two patches just barely covered her nipples. The bottom part was just big enough to hide her moist pussy.

"Hello Mrs. Thomas, I see you are enjoying the sun."

"Thank you Jim and please call me Beth. I stayed home and just thought I would lay out."

By this time, Beth had relaxed. When she looked up at him, she could see his penis straining against his pants.

"Did I cause that, she ask herself?"

Sitting up, Beth's breasts wobbled back and forth, her hardened tips threatening to escape their confinement.

Seeing Jim's reaction to her, Beth decided to tease him a little.

"Would you like something to drink Jim" asked Beth.

"That would be great."

Beth smiled to herself and stood up. She walked into the house and got a couple of beers. Jim watched her all the way in never taking his eyes off her ass. He just loved thong the type bikini's.

He could feel his stiff erection and wondered where might go. She was all but naked and he was sure she that she had noticed his hard cock.

Beth brought the beers out and they sat there not saying a whole lot.

Beth laid out again this time on her front. Looking back over her shoulder at Jim she said,

"Would you be a sweetie and do my back please?"

Jim did not say a word but took the bottle of tanning lotion and started on Beth's back.

As Jim massaged the lotion in, his hands kept bumping against the straps of her bikini top.

Beth noticed and said, "you can untie my top so it will not get in the way."

Jim choked out "OK."

He loosened the strings and spread them out. Looking down, he could see her tits bulging out at the side. As he put lotion on Beth, his fingers brushed against them.

He groaned.

Beth lifted herself up a bit and asked, "are you OK Jim?"

"I am fine, Just a small cramp."

Beth lifted up further. Now Jim now could see her tit hanging there with her hard nipple bared to his eyes.

"Are you sure, I can massage it out."

"Thank you, but I am fine."

Beth laid back down and smiled to herself. Quite a show she was putting on for young Jim. She felt her own passion growing.

"What a fine body he has and from what I can see of his cock, he looks very large."

"Jim, thanks for doing my back, now could you do my legs."

Jim started to work the lotion into her feet. Working up her calves, he could see her squirming a bit. He knew that Beth was getting turned on.

Jim rubbed lotion on the back of Beth's legs moving ever so higher. Occasionally, his hand would slip to the inside of her lush thighs.

Beth could feel her legs opening. She was enjoying his touch and Robert said touching was all right.

Jim caressed the soft flesh of Beth's legs moving closer to her pussy. Beth's legs opened wider and Jim briefly touched the thin covering protecting her slit.

Beth didn't say anything, but reached around and moved Jim's hands up to her ass. He massaged Beth's tight cheeks with his strong fingers.

Beth's arousal grew as Jim teased her luscious body.

Beth hips started to lift and settle. Jim took advantage of her arousal and slid his lotion covered finger down the crack of her tight butt.

Beth's hips rose higher and in doing so slid Jim's whole hand on to the covering on her pussy. He massaged her and the bikini bottom slid to one side.

Jim moved one of his fingers into Beth's wet cunt. As Jim finger fucked her, she exploded into an intense orgasm.

Beth, now totally aroused, stood up and took off both pieces of her bikini. For the first time in her life, she was fully nude in front of another man whom was not her husband.

She reached down and grasped Jim's hard cock. Even covered by his shorts, she could feel his heat. Beth struggled with the zipper and Jim finally reached down and took out his super hard prick.

Beth took it in her hand and started to jack it up and down.

Both her shapely breasts now fully exposed. Jim took the opportunity and sucked on one of them his tongue working on her excited nipple.

His free hand came up and cupped her other tit. Lightly pinching her nipple, Jim was totally amazed at how far Beth had let him go. He wondered if she would let him fuck her.

Jim returned his finger to Beth's pussy and then added a second one. A third one seeked entrance to her back passage. Pushing a bit harder it slipped in and Jim coordinated his effort eliciting a moan from Beth.

Beth was lost in ecstasy. A young kid wanted her! Very heady stuff for the 34 y/o wife. Jim looked up at Beth's pretty face and asked "Can I fuck you?"

Beth was slow in her response. Jim's prick was very hard. She thought it might be a bit longer then Robert's. Definitely fatter for sure.

Marrying as a virgin, she always wondered what another man would be like. Then, she thought of Robert. While, in a moment of passion, he said it was OK, she just wasn't sure how he would feel if she actually fucked someone else.

"I just can't Jim. I really can't. I am a married women and I just can't do that."

Looking down at her hand stoking Jim's cock, Beth almost changed her mind, when he let out a yell and spurted six large amounts of semen covering Beth's hand and arm. Beth explored in an orgasm, shivers cascading throughout her trim body.

They both stood up. Jim moved closer to Beth and wrapped his arms around her.

sirdix
sirdix
132 Followers
12