Robert & Beth Ch. 03

Story Info
Does Beth cross the line?
4k words
4.64
35.4k
20

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirdix
sirdix
133 Followers

Beth has come a long ways. Going from showing off, to letting herself being touched by men other than her husband. Far from being jealous, he seems to egg her on. What can come next? Is the chapter where Beth crosses the line?

After her experiences with Kurt and Jim, Beth was ready for more. She loved taking Robert's cock into her mouth. Her pleasure came from his excitement. When he spurted his semen, she knew that she had satisfied him. When he fucked his penis into her depths, she loved the fullness and the orgasms he gave to her.

Being that Robert had said that further activities would be fun for him as well as her, his encouragement had given her good reason to be free and open.

After returning from Dallas, Beth had another day off. She decided to go to a movie. Wondering what to wear, she came across a mini skirt she had bought at the mall. Slipping it on, she saw it came halfway down her legs. Feeling daring, she elected not to wear any panties. On top, she put on a half t-shirt. It about covered her tits, but it had a tendency to slip up. Taking a light jacket, Beth drove to the local theater. There was a R rated movie she had been wanting to see.

Going upstairs to the balcony, she was surprised to see no one else there. Then, just before the movie started, a couple of men come in. One sat a seat away from her her and the other sat in front of her. As the movie started, she could feel their eyes on her legs.

After Beth had sat down, her skirt had pulled up to expose most of her thighs. Beth wondered if either one of these guys might try something. She wasn't sure how she might react.

After a bit, she felt one of the man sit beside her. Neither one of them said a word. As the movie got into one of its steamier parts, Beth could felt a hand come to rest on her bare leg. It slowly crept up ,stroking and squeezing the pliant skin of her thighs. It moved ever closer to her uncovered pussy. She knew she should stop him, but damn, it felt so good.

The stranger leaned closer and his other hand found her t shirt. He lifted it above her braless breasts. As his fingers softly played with her nipples, the hand on her leg felt her wetness. As it probed, she felt his fingers go into her pussy.

By now, Beth was turned on. In public, with her body exposed and her sensitive parts being manipulated was too much. She exploded with an intense orgasm.

She saw the other guy staring at her exposed body. He had his prick out and he was stroking it up and down.

As she relaxed, the stranger began to pull her head towards his crotch. Beth didn't want to resist.

His hard cock brushed against her lips and she knew what he wanted her to do. Beth's mouth opened and her tongue bathed his erection.

Beth thought for a moment of Robert and how he would like to see her suck this stranger's cock. It would be a thrill for him. With that thought in mind, she opened her lips wide and sucked his phallus in. It was long enough that she had to let it into her throat.

Beth found her face mashed against the stranger's pubic hair. He pumped his hips back and forth as he faced fucked her. She could sense his impending release. He came and Beth swallowed it all with just a few spots leaking down the side of her mouth.

As Beth came down from her orgasmic high, she saw the other man ejaculate. He had seen everything.

Beth walked outside of the theater. She shook her head in wonderment. It seemed so elicit. Then she felt a hand on her shoulder. It was Robert. He smiled at Beth and said,

"That was fun."

Beth replied, "I agree, I think the other guy liked it to."

"What would have done if he had approached you?"

"I am not sure. I probably would have sucked his cock. Would you wanted to watch that Robert?"

Robert didn't hesitate, "yes, I would have.

Beth smiled to herself. "Maybe it might happen soon," she thought.

It was time for Beth to back to work. Time to see if Kurt was going to bother her about what happened at the club in Dallas. She was not real worried. She had enjoyed his touch. She remembered, with pleasure, how good his stiff cock felt as it poked into her ass. If there was to be any kind of problem, she felt that she could handle it.

Arriving at her desk, she saw a note for her to come and see him. As she walked down the hall, Beth could feel eyes on her. She had dressed in one of her shorter skirts plus her highest work heels. Her breasts jiggled a bit inside her blouse. On a whim, she had omitted her bra. Her top was not see-thru, just thin.

Arriving at Kurt's office, Beth said,

"Did you want to see me?"

"Yes Beth, please be seated."

Beth sat in the chair. She crossed her legs and in doing so, she gave her boss a quick flash of her panties.

"Beth, it was great seeing you and meeting Robert last week. I had a very enjoyable time."

"Thanks Kurt, I had fun too. I especially liked dancing with you. Robert said that we looked good together."

Kurt's cock lurched at her comment.

Again, he wondered if Robert was the type of person who wanted his wife playing with other men.

"Beth, the reason I asked to see you today is that I will be leaving this office starting next week. I am moving to Boston. We had such a good time last week that I would like to invite you and Robert to dinner Sat night."

Beth thought for a minute. After all, Robert had agreed to let her be with other men. After their time in Dallas, she knew that Kurt wanted to fuck her.

"Kurt, that sounds great. I will talk to Robert and make sure it is OK with him."

Beth uncrossed her long legs and let them open a bit. She saw Kurt's eyes glance down. He enjoyed the view of her naked thighs and the panty patch barely covering her pussy. As he raised he eyes back up, he saw Beth smiling at him. In that moment, he knew that she had exposed herself to him on purpose.

Sat night, Beth was preparing for their dinner with Kurt. She had already put on a lacy thong, garter belt and barely black stockings.

"Which dress are you going to wear," Robert inquired?

"I thought that new wrap one would be about right. It is a perfect teasing outfit as it hardly ever stays in place. I think Kurt will really like it."

"Well, I know I will. When you showed it to me, I remember telling you to keep the wrap knot really tight or it could open at just the wrong moment."

Beth smiled at Robert as she slipped her dress on. Sitting down, she put her shoes on. As she did, the dress opened up to her hip. Revealed were stocking tops, bare skin and her garter belt.

Robert felt his cock go hard and he wondered if Beth was going to take the next step. Would this be the night that she would be in the arms of another man? Would she love his cock with her lips? Would she let this man, her boss, fuck hard and deep.?

He felt that this would be the night. He thought he was ready. Feeling the stiffness of his prick, he knew that part of him was more than ready.

Walking up to the Thomas's, Kurt was thinking the same thing. He remembered how Beth had felt in his arms in Dallas. He was sure, that if Robert hadn't been there, he could have fucked her.

Kurt rang the doorbell. Robert came down stairs and let him in.

"Hi Robert, how is it going?"

"Just fine, Beth will be down in a moment. Can I get you something to drink?"

As they stood there talking, a door was heard closing and both men looked up at the top of the stairs. Beth started down.

As she descended the staircase, one long, shapely leg appeared and disappeared through her silky wrap around dress. Her breasts moved around in the top causing her nipples to harden.

Reaching the bottom of the stairs, Beth walked over towards her husband and Kurt.

"Will I do, Beth asked?"

"Honey, you look fabulous Robert replied."

"Beth, I totally agree with Robert. You look fantastic."

"Then let's go!"

It had been agreed to take Kurt's Cadillac. Kurt held the door open for Beth. She got in and moved to the center to give room for Robert. As she did, her dress opened to show her legs, stocking tops and sparkling light bouncing off a garter clip.

Kurt just stared at the seductive sight.

"Oh, I will have to watch this dress. It slips open so easily. I don't want to show too much," Beth tittered.

Kurt didn't say a word but let Robert get seated beside his wife. The drive to the restaurant was uneventful except Kurt could feel Beth's thigh pressed against his leg. Once again, he could feel his cock harden.

At dinner, Beth sat in between Kurt and Robert. As they chatted, Beth would move in such a way as to cause the top of her dress to open up. Kurt looked in and saw her bare breast capped by a stiff pointy nipple. Remembering the night at the bar, he longed to slip his hand in and play with her delightful mound.

"Time to test the water," he thought.

As they were talking, Kurt reached down and touched Beth's stocking covered knee. She did not do anything. Feeling emboldened, he moved his hand up a bit stopping on her lower thigh.

Beth was aware of what was going on. Her body reacted to his touch. She felt her dress opening up as she leaned into Kurt. He took He took advantage and his hand moved up to the inside of her soft thighs. He massaged and caressed Beth's legs and in doing so, his fingers passed the tops of her stockings and on to the delicate skin above. Beth was becoming aroused. Her were eyes closed, while enjoying the manipulations of Kurt's fingers.

Kurt's fingers wandered higher until he encountered the thin covering protecting Beth's pussy. He stroked her slit up and down, feeling the moisture and heat pouring out.

Beth's eyes snapped open as Kurt's fingers were trying to go under her thong. Across the room she could see a couple of men staring at her brazen display. She slowly pushed Kurt's hand away and arranged her dress. She could see the disappointed looks on their faces.

Robert seemed to be oblivious to it all as he was talking to Kurt about sports.

After a couple of minutes, Beth stated that she wanted to go to the ladies room. She was thrilled at the attention paid to her by Kurt and the strangers in the restaurant.

Wrapping her dress once again, Beth placed the flaps right in front. She knew that it would be easier for it to open up and expose her stocking tops and her bare thighs.

Returning to the table, Beth smiled as her dress opened and closed.

It was obvious that the gentlemen seated across the room appreciated her adjustment.

It was decided that they would return to Beth and Robert's home for a nightcap. When they reached the car, Beth turned around and pressed her body against Kurt, hugged him and thanked him for the wonderful dinner. As the hug lingered, she can feel Kurt's erection pushing against her pliant abdominal area. Kurt took full advantage and slipped his hands down and cupped her ass cheeks.

Robert not missing any of this interchange, suggested that they should head out. He was totally turned watching Kurt and Beth.

Opening the door for Beth, Kurt watched as Beth slid back across the seat. Her dress opened up but now with the looser tie, she was exposed to the waist.

Beth was thrilled, as she knew that Kurt was looking at her. His eyes were glazed as he viewed the enticing sight before him. His cock was now at full mast.

Beth closed her dress, however it opened up again.

"Do you mind if my dress stays open? It doesn't seem to want to stay in place," said Beth.

Both Robert and Kurt looked at each and then replied that it was fine with them.

At this point, Robert knew that Beth was in charge of the evening. He was just going along for the ride. After all, isn't this what he wanted. His erection told him it was.

Kurt reached out and pulled Beth's hand to his cock. He watched as her red tipped fingers wrapped around its thickness.

"I can hardly wait to take this out and play with it," Beth murmured.

Kurt almost came as Beth blew into his ear. His whole torso shook as he glanced at her marauding hand. Beth's wedding rings were shining in the light of the dashboard. It was all he could do to drive the car.

Finally they pulled into the Thomas's driveway. Kurt pulled Beth to him and kissed her. His cock was about to explode out of his pants.

Robert then said, "why don't we go in. Don't want to make a spectacle in front of the neighbors."

"Kurt, why don't you have a seat on the couch. Beth and I will make you a drink," said Robert.

In the kitchen, Robert look at Beth and asked, "are you sure about this honey?"

Beth didn't hesitate. "I am, it's scary but exciting all at the same time. How about you, are you still OK with this?"

"Of course I am," replied Robert. "I have encouraged you all along. Why stop now."

Beth grinned at Robert and kissed him very deeply thanking him for his understanding.

The happy couple returned to the living room. Beth bent over to give Kurt his drink. The top of her dress fell open giving Kurt unimpeded view of her breasts.

Kurt, enjoyed the view. He longed to caress and kiss Beth's lovely orbs.

Beth settled onto the sofa close to Kurt while Robert was in a chair across the living room. With Robert sitting there, Kurt didn't know what to do. As they made conversation, he sipped on his drink and waited.

Robert made it easy for him. He finished his drink, yawned and said he was going upstairs to bed. Beth knew that Robert would have a vantage point to be able to watch everything just as he wanted.

A soft song came on.

"Care to dance Beth?"

Beth didn't say a word but just got up from the couch and opened her arms. Kurt joined her and slipped his hands around her waist.

Their lips met and Beth felt Kurt's tongue invading her mouth. She sucked on it in sending threads of arousal straight to his penis. He immediately went hard again.

Still kissing Beth, Kurt's hands dropped to her ass and cupped her tight buns. Beth was drawn against Kurt's erection.

"God, this thing is long" she thought. "I wonder if I will be able to handle it."

Kurt, feeling Beth's responsiveness, managed to pull her dress apart and move his fingers to her bare cheeks. Feeling Kurt's touch, she let her tongue go into his mouth. Kurt's cock throbbed with this new sensation.

Beth, aware of the urgency of Kurt's prick, whispered in his ear, "untie me please."

Stepping back, Kurt untied the wrap dress and it slid to the floor.

There Beth stood, bare breasted, hot legs and in tiny thong. She turned to expose the tight ass that he had just been caressing.

"You like, she asked."

"God yes Beth, you are totally gorgeous, I could just eat you up."

"Well, that certainly works for me, but first let's see what you look like!"

Kurt didn't waist any time in stripping down to his briefs. His cock was bulging out in front.

They came together their mouths seeking each other out. Tongues wrestled with each other, hands were everywhere.

Kurt's hand found its way inside Beth's thong. Her slit was wet from arousal. He pinched her clit. Another finger inserted itself into Beth's quivering cunt. They both were consumed with lust.

Robert, watching the erotic scene from upstairs pulled his prick out and started to tug at it. He was turned on and jealous all at the same time. His wife was going to fuck another man and he was going to watch her do it! He couldn't stopped it even if he wanted to. Beth would never forgive him.

Beth, unaware of Robert's internal conflict sank to her knees. Reaching up, she pulled Kurt's briefs down. His cock lay flat against his stomach with the tip centered in the belly button. She looked up at him and licked her lips.

Beth was at the moment of final decision. She about to have sex with a man who was not her husband. She didn't love him, she was just excited and curious. It was new and exhilarating.

Beth did not hesitate.

She reached out and pulled his cock towards her lips. She licked the pre-come off the tip. Releasing it, she looked up at Kurt, her green eyes clouded with lust, asked "Can I suck your cock?"

"Oh god yes," Kurt replied.

Without saying anything else, Beth licked Kurt's erection. Between licks, she interspersed kisses. In his excitement Kurt almost came, but was able to hold off.

Beth stood up and pushed Kurt down on the couch. Looking down at him, Beth slowly peeled off her thong and bared her shaven pussy. After letting Kurt stare at her nudity, she scrambled up on the couch and resumed her oral worship of his phallus.

Beth's lips descended to the head of Kurt's prick and drew a little bit of his cock into her mouth. She paused for a moment, her tongue twirling around the helmet. Kurt shuttered with delight.

Compressing her lips, Beth's head slowly descended down. Kurt was beside himself as this gorgeous, married woman was feasting on his manhood.

As Beth looked down, she could not believe how much cock was left. The head was already touching the opening of her throat. "This thing is longer then Robert's. Not sure I can get it all," she thought.

Beth angled her head and wrapped her arms around Kurt's butt.

Up and down she went. With each downward stroke, she took more in until her lips were buried in Kurt's pubic hair.

Kurt now began to thrust himself into Beth's mouth. Faster and faster until he exploded, ejecting a large quantity of ejaculate into Beth's oral cavity. She swallowed all of it savoring the difference in taste from Robert's.

Robert watched the whole episode. He was rock hard as his wife sucked off Kurt Johnson. A perverse thrill ran through him. Robert continued to watch as he waited to see Beth give herself totally to another man.

Beth and Kurt stretched out on the davenport, their nude bodies compressed against each other.

Kurt spoke. "Damn Beth, thank you so much. I have never had a woman be able to take all of me like you did."

"It was my pleasure, I just love to have a man in my mouth. It makes feel so feminine. Let me do you again!"

"No honey, let me do you, Kurt said, with a smile on his face.

"Please lay down facing up."

Trusting Kurt, Beth did as he asked. He just stood there ravishing her body with his eyes. Then he started to caress her with the tips of his fingers. Almost feather light, he played along out contours of her face. He his fingers found her lips and her tongue snaked out and licked them.

Moving his hands down, Kurt massaged Beth's shoulders and then settled on her heaving breasts. Cupping each one separately, he lightly pinched her nipples.

Kurt shifted his position. Leaving one hand on Beth's breast and curling the other to the back of her head. He brought his lips to Beth's open mouth. Their tongues wrestled as the kiss intensified. He could taste the residue of his semen as their kiss deepened.

Kurt's fingers left Beth's tits and drifted down over her abdominal area to her pussy. Beth's hips arched up as Kurt probed in and out. One of his fingers found her anal opening and he stuck it in.

Leaving Beth's sensuous mouth, Kurt kissed his way down her body. He paid special attention to her breasts, lightly biting her hard nipples.

Beth moaned as Kurt's mouth grew close to her sexual center. She pushed his head down and his tongue encountered the hard bud of her clit. Beth cried out in passion as she had an intense orgasm.

All of a sudden, Kurt shifted and his mouth was planted against Beth wet vagina. Extending his tongue, Kurt licked up and down her pussy. Returning his finger to her asshole, Kurt added a second as he tongue fucked her cunt. As Kurt licked her vagina, Beth had another earth shattering orgasm.

Once again, Beth and Kurt were planted against each other.

Reaching down, Beth grasped Kurt's already stiff erection.

sirdix
sirdix
133 Followers
12