Robert & Beth Ch. 05

Story Info
Beth becomes more confident in her new lifestyle.
5.1k words
4.36
29.1k
17

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirdix
sirdix
133 Followers

I wish to thank all of my readers whom have encouraged me and made suggestions for content. The first part of Chapter Five reflects one of those suggestions. Please continue to send any ideas and I will consider all of them. I try to respond to E-Mails as they come in. Now to the ongoing story of Robert and Beth.

After being with two different men and pleasing others, Beth has gained enormous confidence in her sexuality. She is no longer concerned with what others may say. As her story continues, she has become more assertive with new lovers.

*****

A few weeks later while Beth was at home, she got a phone call.

"Hi, how is my favorite daughter-in-law." It was Roger Thomas, Robert's dad.

"Hi Dad, how have you been?"

"I am doing fantastic. Say, my job is swinging me by to your part of the world. Would you mind putting up with me for a couple of days?"

"Not a problem, I will make up the spare room for you." We will look forward to having you here."

Roger thought about Beth for a moment. Robert had done well in marrying her. "Such a beauty and what a stunning figure. To bad she is so uptight and conservative, just like her mother." Roger had met Beth's mother at the wedding. He remembered her as a dried up old prune.

After hanging up, Beth reflected about her father in law. Roger was in his late '50s and in very good shape. Divorced 15 years now, he had never remarried. He had dated, but hadn't found the right lady.

Beth had always liked Roger. He had embarrassed her many times with his sexual teasing. This had happened way before Beth had loosened up.

Robert came in the door and saw Beth standing there. With the exception of her heels, she was naked. "I have something to tell you, but first let me do this." Bending down, she unzipped Robert and pulled his cock out. She kissed the helmet and then looked up at him.

"Do you mind if I suck you off honey?"

Robert didn't say a word but pulled Beth's inviting lips towards his erection. Beth did this every so often and he didn't mind at all. She took all of Roberts cock into her mouth and sucked deeply. It didn't take long. Robert's prick pulsed delivering several jets of semen into Beth's oral cavity.

Looking up Beth said, "Welcome home sweetheart."

Beth got up and put on a short, flimsy robe. It covered her luscious body but not totally. In the right light it was see-through. Sometimes, Beth would walk out to the mailbox wearing just the robe. The men in the neighborhood loved it, the women not quite so much.

"Honey, your Dad called and wants to stay with us while he is in town. I told him that it would be fine."

"Sure," chuckled Robert, "maybe the 'New Beth' can tease him a bit."

"ROBERT how can you even suggest that! He is your dad!"

"He is and I also know that he has always appreciated your fine figure. Even when you wore all those conservative clothes, he would comment what an attractive woman you were."

"OK sweetie, I will think about it."

A few days later Roger arrived at the Thomas's home. Robert was there and they enjoyed a beer.

After a few minutes of casual conversation, Robert asked, "How is your love life going?"

"Well son, it could be better. I have dated quite a few women, but none of them do it for me." They all seem to be uptight and reserved. Kind of like Beth in a way. Not that I think Beth was a bad choice for you. I mean that I really like her, but she is too much like her mother at times."

Robert smiled as he listened to his Dad trying not to insult him.

"Dad, don't worry about it. I think you will find that Beth has changed quite a bit since you last saw her."

Robert heard the door open and Beth walked into the room. Home from work, She went over to Robert and gave him a kiss. Turning towards Roger, she gave him a full body hug.

Roger was in shock. Beth was wearing a skirt that finished above her knees. Her blouse was tight and he see the bumps of her nipples pushing out.

And the hug. With her whole body pressed against his, her perfume almost overwhelming him, he felt his cock lurch in reaction to her presence.

After preparing drinks, Robert and Beth sat together across the room from Roger. As they chatted, Beth crossed her legs. Her skirt pulled up. Roger was entranced. She had worn stockings and the lacy tops were out on display. Her skirt was just high enough that Roger could see a garter clasp and a sliver of bare leg above her stocking top.

Roger felt his prick get hard. Robert was right. Beth had really changed. He didn't know why, but then he didn't care. It looked like his stay over was going to be more interesting then he thought.

Beth squirmed as they talked. She knew by Roger's intense gaze that he liked her legs. She crossed her legs again. More bare leg was revealed and Roger could see the strap of her garter belt running down to the clasp.

Roger's cock was at full mast and he was flushed. He could hardly believe what he was seeing. It was like she had become an exhibitionist so loose and free.

Beth finally uncrossed her legs and pulled her skirt down. She looked at Roger and smiled at his discomfort.

"I am sorry Dad. Sometimes I just don't pay attention and my skirt gets away from me."

Roger, trying to will his cock down, replied, "That's OK Beth, you have gorgeous legs and I don't mind at all." Robert didn't say a thing knowing that Beth was in full tease mode.

After dinner, Roger was in his room. Beth brought some towels and knocked on the door. Not hearing anything, she opened the door and walked in. There was Roger, lying on the bed, stroking his hard cock.

Beth gasped as she saw how large he was. It seemed that it was thick as a tin can and the tip ended above his belly button.

"Dad, I am so sorry. I thought you told me to come in. Here are your towels."

By this time Roger had covered up and said "No harm Beth. Don't worry about it."

Beth was embarrassed and turned on all at once. Roger had the biggest cock she had ever seen. She wondered how it would feel inside of her.

Later that night, in bed, Beth literately attacked Robert. Afterword, Robert asked her why she was so demanding. She told him about his dad's long cock.

"Why don't you just go ahead and seduce him," ask Robert.

"I don't know honey. Won't that mess up your relationship?"

"Not if you are the one that seduces him and I ask you to."

Beth broke into a light sweat as she envisioned Roger's cock probing her depths.

The next night, they went out to dinner. Beth changed into a leather miniskirt and a thin top. Her blouse was tied at the bottom with the buttons left undone.

Roger, ever being the gentleman, opened the car door for Beth. As she entered the car, her legs opened and Roger caught a glimpse of her thin panties. As he got into the back seat, Beth turned and chatted with him as the rode to the restaurant.

Arriving at their destination, Roger once again opened the door for Beth. She leaned forward to exit. Her blouse gaped open and Roger's eyes rested on Beth's right breast capped by a turgid nipple. As she slid out, her skirt caught on the seat buckle and it was pulled up to her waist. All of Beth's legs and her tiny panties were exposed to Roger's lecherous stare. He could see the indentation of Beth's slit tucked into her panty crouch. His cock went hard and it poked out his pants.

As Beth straightened out her clothes, she leaned into Roger and said.

"Better get that under control before we go in and I am glad that you like me."

Roger immediately realized that Beth knew exactly what she was doing and he wondered where this might go. It seemed like Robert was oblivious to it all and that bothered him.

They were seated it a booth chatting when Beth said that she had to go to the bathroom. Robert let her out and then they spoke for a while.

Roger looked at Robert and ask, "What is going on with Beth son? After seeing her for so many years be conservative and now this change.

Robert thought and then replied, "I don't know if there is a logical explanation. She just came home one day and told me that she was tired of living and dressing like a nun and I deserved for her to be the sexy little wife that I had married. How could I object? Since then, we have had some wild times and I love her all the more for it."

"Robert, Beth is a beautiful woman with a fantastic figure. Surely with her acting so liberated that she has caught the attention of a lot of other men."

"It has Dad and she loves it. I completely support her in any direction she wants to go. Sometimes, I am part of her activities."

Roger was nonplussed at this revelation. He wanted to ask Robert if Beth was fucking other guys but couldn't seem to phrase the question correctly.

By this time, Beth had returned and they finished dinner.

They walked back to the car. Again, Roger opened the door for Beth.

As she entered the car, Beth let her legs spread open. Instead of panties, as Roger expected, he saw Beth's moist pussy staring him in the face. She evidently had shed them in the bathroom.

Beth looked up at Roger and smiled at him. "Come on Dad, sit up here with us. It will be easier to talk."

As Roger scrambled in beside her, Beth's skirt was pulled down just enough to cover her cunt. As they drove back home, she turned towards him and her shirt opened flash him a taunt breast. Between that and Beth's bare thighs, Roger's prick had once again expanded to its full length.

Beth, still in a teasing mood, placed her hand on Roger's thigh just below his hard cock. As she chatted with him, Beth caressed Roger's leg never quite touching his erection.

At last, they were home. Roger said he was going to watch TV in his room. Robert and Beth retired to their bedroom.

"Do you think I was too mean to Roger," ask Beth as she took off her dinner attire. "I mean, I showed him about everything I have, got him all charged up and now he probably is masturbating as we speak."

"Are you going to do anything about it?"

"I should," answered Beth. "Are sure you want me to sweetie?"

"Honey, you have already fucked your boss and our friend plus sucking off some other guys. Why would I have a problem with my Dad? I know he doesn't totally understand what is going on, but I do know he is hot for you."

Beth didn't say anything. Touching up her make up and slipping on her flimsy robe she knocked at Roger's door. She heard a 'come in' and entered.

Roger was sitting on the sofa watching TV. He had been trying to will his cock down, but the sight of Beth's nearly nude body defeated that purpose.

Beth stood in front of Roger and said, "I know I have teased you a lot in the last couple of days. I am sorry and I want to make it up to you."

Shedding her robe, Beth stood before him totally nude.

Roger just stared for a moment. Then he reached out and pulled Beth on to his lap. Their lips meant and their tongues wrestled with each other in a torrid kiss. Roger's fingers found Beth's tit and he cupped it pinching her nipple. The other hand dived between her legs and he wedged his fingers into her vagina.

Beth had one hand wrapped around Roger's head, the other searching for then finding his big cock.

"I wanted to fuck and suck this big thing every since I saw it the other night," panted Beth.

"I have wanted you every since you flashed your legs at me. By the way, I absolutely love you in stockings."

Hopping off of Roger's lap, Beth got on her knees in front of him and unzipped his fly. Pulling out his cock, Beth marveled at the length and thickness of it. She kissed the precum off the helmet and proceeded to lick up and down his stalk. Reaching the top of his magnificent phallus, Beth enveloped the tip with her plump lips. Down went her head drawing in more then half of his length.

Beth tried to take him into her throat, but his shaft was just too thick. She sucked hard, compressed her lips and bobbed her head up and down.

Roger could feel his balls start to contract. Lifting Beth up, he aligned his prick with her cunt and slowly slid her down of top of it.

As Roger slowly entered her, Beth thought, "Wow, is he ever big. I am really going to be stretched out." Deeper and deeper he went until his cock had penetrated her further then anybody ever had before. Beth had a small orgasm. Roger seized her by the hips and lifted her up and down, faster and faster until he came spewing his molten semen deep into her body.

Beth had another massive orgasm, her body shaking and shivering all over.

They fell apart each breathing heavily. Beth leaned her head down and cleaned Roger's cock swallowing the residue. Looking up at him, she asked, "Did I please you?" Roger said nothing except to bring Beth's lips to his and kissed her very gently. Pulling back, he looked deeply into her eyes and said, "You did, very much so. Thank you very much."

Beth crawled into bed with Robert. Waking him up she asked, "Do you want sloppy seconds?" Of course he did.

Roger had to leave the next morning. Beth puttered around the kitchen with just a t-shirt and thong on. Both men appreciated Beth's tight buttocks as she prepared breakfast.

Finally it was time to go. They all migrated out to the porch. Taking Beth in his arms, Roger gave her a long open mouth kiss. Beth reciprocated pressing her body against his. Roger's hands drifted down to Beth's ass and rubbed her cheeks. Finally, they broke apart and Roger turned to Robert.

"Thank you son, I had a most enjoyable time and I thank you so much for Beth. You indeed are a very lucky man."

With that, Roger got into his car and drove off. Beth walked into Robert's arms. "I really like your Dad honey. I am glad that I was able to give him so much pleasure last night."

"Don't tell me that you didn't get anything out of it," replied Robert.

"Oh honey, I really did. He is really endowed. Yours is just right, but I have found out that I like cocks of all sizes. See what you have done to me," Beth laughed.

A car honking told the couple that they needed to go inside.

Over the next few weeks, Robert and Beth didn't do much of anything. Between work and other activities, their sex life had slowed down. Then the weather got hot. "Time to get some summer clothes," Beth mused. She decided to go to the mall.

Beth had visited a few shops and was headed back to her car when she saw Jim Allen and another guy.

They had come down to the mall to cool off and to check out the women.

He saw Beth walking towards him.

"Wow, it's Beth and she looks hotter then ever," he thought.

She did. She has worn very short shorts, a tank top and hi heeled sandals. No underwear. While not see-thru, her top was light enough that the boys could see Beth's pointy nipples outlined. Her pussy was revealed in a camel toe by the tight shorts she wore.

As they hugged, Beth could feel Jim's cock pressing against her soft body. She remembered how long and thick it was that day at the swimming pool. As they separated, Jim introduced Beth to his friend. Beth smiled as she remembered Shawn, the boy who had sold her shoes a while back.

As they stood there chatting, a plan started to form in Beth's mind.

"Guys, I could use your help at the house. There are a lot of things to be put into storage and I was wondering if you could help me?"

Jim and Shawn looked at each other and both said yes. Arrangements were made for the boys to come over the next day. As Beth walked away, both Jim and Shawn watched her. Her shorts had pulled up and they were treated to the sight of her lower butt checks coming into view.

The next day Beth had just gotten out of the shower when the doorbell rang. Throwing on her flimsy bathrobe, she hurried to answer it. It was the boys. Beth invited them in and they chatted for a few minutes. Her robe clung to her body outlining her breasts. Her nipples pushed against the thin material drawing their attention. After a bit, Beth said she needed to get dressed and walked into the downstairs bedroom. As she walked away, the robe molded against her tight ass outlining the crevice in between her cheeks. As Jim and Shawn watched her, their cocks hardened at the sight of Beth's near nudity.

In her bedroom, Beth put on a thong and considered what to wear. She finally decided on a low cut shift with the hem about mid thigh. It was a chiffon type of material. It wasn't see-thru, but being light, it would slip and slide all over her body. If she went outside even the slightest wind would blow it up. Completing her outfit were high heeled sandals. Finishing her make up, Beth made sure to use a bright red lipstick to make the boys think how hot it would be to see her lips wrapped around their cocks.

Beth went around the house showing Jim and Shawn what she wanted done. In the kitchen, she leaned over causing the front of her dress to open up. The boys enjoyed the sight of her bare breasts swaying before their eyes. In the garage, she bent over to pick up something. Her firm ass cheeks with the thong string running between them were revealed to the guys. As she looked up she could see how hard they were and smiled lustfully.

Back in the downstairs bedroom, Beth climbed up a ladder to show Jim and Shawn the crawl space. As she ascended up, the ladder shook a bit. Looking down, Beth asked the boys to hold it steady. They griped the ladder and looked up. Staring them in the face was the sight of Beth's long beautiful legs topped by her bare ass.

Coming back down Beth slipped and fell right into Shawn's arms. His hand had slipped under her dress and was planted on Beth's butt. Shawn's fingers squeezed her taunt flesh. She squirmed at his touch, her arms around his neck. Shawn pulled her lips to hers and they shared a torrid kiss their tongues intertwined around each other.

Lowering Beth to the ground, Shawn continued sucking on her tongue. He pulled up her shift revealing her long legs and her luscious ass. Jim, not wanting to be left out, walked up behind Beth. He reached around and cupped her tits.

Beth reveled in the ministrations of her young lovers. She felt their hard cocks pushing against her inflamed body. Wiggling out of their embrace, Beth reached for the bottom of her dress and pulled it over her head exposing most of her body to the boys.

Shawn and Jim felt their cocks grow harder as they looked at Beth.

He looked at them and asked "are you going to join me?"

They lost no time in stripping out of their clothes. Their cocks laid flat against their stomach Jim's reaching his belly button. Beth walked forward and grasping both of their penis's started to tongue kiss both of them. Pausing for just a moment Beth asked "Can I suck on your cocks?"

"Oh wow," they replied. We would love it."

Beth sank to her knees. She was in heaven. She finally had the chance to do her favorite two things wrapped into one. She was going to suck two young guys dry. Beth licked up one stalk and down the other. She could feel the cocks jerking under her oral ministrations. Lifting her head, Beth enveloped Jim's cock deep into her mouth. Bobbing her head, her lips formed a tight vise around his cock. She felt it at the entrance of her throat. Changing position, Beth allowed Jim's cock to probe deeper. He put his hands on the back of Beth's head pushing his prick all the way in.

Beth gagged a bit as Jim's cock went deep into her throat. His hips flexed back and forth, face fucking Beth as his excitement rose.

Shawn, feeling a bit left out, started to caress Beth's back and ass. Beth repositioned herself allowing Shawn access to her fiery hot pussy. Slipping his tongue inside Beth's miniscule thong, he licked and probed her vagina. Beth's hips bucked against the oral invasion. As she was approaching climax, Beth felt Shawn pull away for a moment. The next thing she knew was Shawn's hard cock probing at her pussy.

sirdix
sirdix
133 Followers
12