Robert & Misty Ch. 1

Story Info
Boss & employee's relationship changes.
2.4k words
4.39
29.7k
2
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 02/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tammi
Tammi
30 Followers

She was running, not knowing where. It was nighttime and foggy; she was beginning to feel cold. She had run out of the house just wearing her white T-shirt and blue jeans and had not even stopped to put shoes on. The road was cold against her bare feet, but she continued to run. Tears ran down her face and besides getting cold, she was getting tired. Suddenly she tripped and she was on the ground, crying out in pain as her arms slid against the pavement. She laid her head down continuing to cry and unable to move when she saw the headlights approaching.

Misty:

Misty sat up eyes wide open; tears streaked her face and her pulse was racing from the nightmare. It took her several minutes to calm down before she lay back down, hugging her pillow tightly, but her eyes remained open. She still had several more hours before morning where she could get up and be alone. It was almost morning by the time she had given way to sleep but when she heard the door shut, she was again awake. She let out a deep sigh and then got out of bed and after showering; she quickly threw on a pair of jeans and sweater and went to make coffee. Robert, her boss, was coming over to pick up the bookkeeping she had gotten finished for several clients. She worked at home as that was the only way her husband, Larry, had agreed to let her work at all. He preferred she wasn't out in the work force at all, but since it had only meant dealing with Robert, he had agreed to let her take the job.

Misty had recently turned thirty and had been married for over ten years to Larry. She was an attractive brunette with green eyes, average height, nice figure with large breasts that drew men's attention immediately. Larry was several years older than her and was an average, attractive looking man who worked hard and many hours. Misty had found out in the beginning of their marriage that he was also somewhat controlling, and tended to have a bad temper if things weren't just so. He was extremely old fashioned as to what a wife's duties were and how she should behave. Since Misty was young when they married and inexperienced with men, she never questioned him and did her best just to please him.

Misty had just poured two cups of coffee when she heard the doorbell ring. She looked at the clock and it was 10:00. Robert was always punctual, she thought to herself. She went to the door and let him in. She was always amazed at how he seemed to always be smiling and happy. She had found working for him a pleasure and generally being shy around most people especially men, she found that after no time at all she felt completely comfortable around him.

"I made coffee, unless you're in a hurry." She said walking to the kitchen without waiting for his reply.

Robert:

Robert was 41. He stood 6'2" with wavy black hair and his eyes were dark brown, but some people told him they were almost black. He worked out at the gym quite often, especially now that he was getting older it seemed more important to keep in shape. He hated to admit it even to himself that he did this more since his divorce five years ago, wanting to look younger. He had taken a beating when his wife had walked out on him after 10 years of marriage and worse yet, with a younger man. He knew he should have seen the signs, but unfortunately he had not. He also had not had a serious relationship since, preferring casual dating.

"You know I always have time to spend with you." He said, realizing how his statement came out, he quickly continued." Thanks for getting this done early. I hope that didn't cause any problems, having to work late while Larry was home. "

"No problem. I know how some clients can get. Larry wasn't mad."

"I'm glad to here that." He said. Having Misty work for him was one of the things he enjoyed. He had never once came on to her, she was after all married, although lately he couldn't get her out of his thoughts. He was finding it more difficult not to flirt with her, and had to keep reminding himself she was in fact married. They sat going over the bookkeeping she had done and chatted as they drank their coffee. Misty got up and poured them more coffee, and he noticed the darkness on her wrist.

"Another accident? " He asked softly, trying to catch the expression in her eyes. Misty didn't look at him and he took her arm pushing the sleeve up to her elbow, where the bruise finally stopped." What happened this time? Did Larry do ---? " He asked, careful not to show how angry this made him. He already knew from previous accidents that this was a subject she didn't like discussing. .

Misty:

"Noooo! It's so stupid, I'm too embarrassed to even say." She said nervously, not wanting to look at him." I did it. I slipped when I got out of the shower. I hit it on the counter. It hurt like hell too. Larry would never hurt me. I told you that before. I told you I was clumsy! " She spoke quickly, trying hard to shrug it off. It was true; Larry had never hurt like that. He might have pushed her, pulled her, yanked an arm or poked her hard in the shoulders, but never something like that. However, she didn't want Robert to know that Larry and her were fighting again and with Larry's continuous verbal attack, she had raised her arm up to hit him to make him back away and stop. Then he moved and her arm had hit the counter extremely hard. Most of the bruises she called accidents were actually that, her running away from Larry or striking out at him to make him stop. She found it all embarrassing and didn't want Robert, let alone anyone else to know this.

Robert:

"Well, I need to go. Call me when you get the rest of the work done and I will pick it up." He said frustrated that she still didn't trust him. He could tell something was wrong and not just with her accidents. Too many times he had caught the empty or sad look in her eyes when she didn't know he was watching her. He had always been curious about people and what they were about. After almost a year, he still hadn't figured her out. He was however, drawn to her more and more. On his way out he couldn't help but try and reach out to her with his words." You know Misty, if you ever need to talk to someone, I'd be more than happy to listen. I just don't like seeing you get hurt and it seems it's been happening a lot lately. "

"Thanks Robert. But everything is fine, really. I'll call you."

He walked to his car and watched as she quickly shut the door. Once again he was angry with her husband, but unless she talked to him, there was nothing he felt he could do.

Misty:

That following Friday, she had called Robert and told him the work was ready for him to be picked up. She also explained that she was sorry it took so long but her computer had been acting up. She was surprised he wasn't mad, but she shouldn't have been because deep down she knew Robert never got mad at her for things. Robert told her that he would be by over the weekend to pick up the work.

It was after 7:00pm and being late January, it was dark out and the air was quite chilly. She loved this time of night since she was free to go outside alone and sit in the hot tub. She loved sitting in the hot water, looking up at stars and enjoying the cool breeze against her face along with the quiet of the night. She poured herself a glass of wine and wearing just her robe went outside. She set the glass done and took off her robe; naked she got in the tub. She really didn't think anyone else could see her, and as long as Larry didn't know she went in naked, she didn't care. She had been in the tub almost a half-hour and was feeling very relaxed lying with her head back against the side of the tub and her eyes closed.

Robert:

"Misty, Larry said I would find you out ---." He said as he walked outside. Although dark, the first thing he saw was Misty in the water with her eyes closed and her breasts half way out of the water. He realized she was naked, but he couldn't stop himself from looking. It was the first time he had seen her like this and he was immediately turned on.

"Robert, it got late. I wasn't expecting you." She said sinking down in the water. He was surprised that she didn't seem embarrassed, although he was nervous, but from the pure excitement of seeing her breasts if only for a brief second.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to -- well, Larry said to come back here -- " He said and was planning on turning away, but he felt unable to move.

Misty:

She saw that Robert kept starring at her. It was the first time she had ever thought he looked at her as anything other than an employee and this excited her." It's okay, I was getting ready to get out anyway." She said smiling now feeling an uncontrollable urge to show off for him. She stood up facing him, but not looking directly at him and ran her hands slowly through her hair. She felt giddy knowing that even though it was dark, he could see plenty. Slowly she turned around letting him get a good view of her backside as she got out of the tub. She intentionally took her time at putting her robe on, keeping her back to him. She walked past him with a faint smile on her face when she looked at him.

"Don't look so shocked, Robert. Surely, I'm not the first naked woman you've seen." She said confidently, not wanting him to know just how nervous she had actually been, never having done anything as bold as that before.

Robert:

"Damn! " He whispered under his breath, hoping she had not heard. He had been totally unprepared for this. For the last year, the only thing he thought he had figured out about her was that she was extremely shy, almost to a fault. This was not something a shy woman did, especially in front of her boss. He also now wondered what she expected his reaction to be, or if she was trying to tell him something. The one thing he was sure about, his cock was rock hard and there would be no more denying the fact that he wanted her. If she would have stood looking at him like that a second longer, he was almost sure he would have went to her and taken her right there. So her husband was inside, wasn't he the one that told him to come in the first place. Hell, for all he knew now, maybe Larry was into watching men fuck his wife. At that thought, he shook his head, not really believing that.

She told him she would get the work he needed and asked him if he wanted a glass of wine while he waited for her to dress and then they could go over the work.

"Sure, that would be great." He told her, and was relieved that Larry was in the other room, and hoping Larry hadn't witnessed what had gone on. She poured his wine and then said she would be right back.

Misty:

"Here you go Robert." She said handing him the folders. She returned having put on a pair of jeans and sweatshirt, and poured herself a glass of wine. Robert immediately stood up when she returned to the kitchen.

"Thanks. I'm sorry that I walked ---." Robert had started to say.

"Don't be." She said putting her fingers to his lips to quiet him." I'm not sorry at all." She said softly, yet teasing. There was a silence between the two as they stared into each other's eyes. She felt Robert's arm go around her drawing her to him. She knew he was going to kiss her, and she wanted this.

"Misty, what the hell did you download on here now? " Larry yelled angrily from the other room, breaking the moment between Robert and her. She quickly backed away, as Robert dropped his arm from her.

"Just a minute! " She called back." You better go." She said to Robert, her voice tensing.

Robert:

"Maybe I should just wait. We haven't gone over the work." He said angry at the interruption and Larry's tone he used with her. He also noticed she hadn't put on a bra, and why the hell did she have to be married, he thought. Damn, what am I even thinking. He told himself. But she is a married woman, and hell her husband is just in the other room. But as nervous as she seemed now, he felt reluctant to leave. He would have liked to suggest she come with him but wasn't sure how well that would go over.

"No, it would be better if you left. Call me if you have questions and let me know when you have more work." She said and quickly rushed him out.

"If you need me give me a call." He said stopping at the door. He turned and grabbed her chin gently." I mean it. You can call me anytime."

"MISTY! " Larry called again.

"Thanks, bye! " She said and quickly shut the door. He was half tempted to go in and have it out with Larry, but thinking that it might make things worse for her, he decided to just get in his car and leave. He also knew exactly what he was going to be fantasizing about later when he got home.

Tammi
Tammi
30 Followers