Robert & Misty Ch. 2

Story Info
Broken pipe leads to first kiss.
1.7k words
4.39
17.6k
00

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 02/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tammi
Tammi
30 Followers

She was running, not knowing where. It was nighttime and foggy; she was beginning to feel cold. She had run out of the house just wearing her white T-shirt and blue jeans and had not even stopped to put shoes on. The road was cold against her bare feet, but she continued to run. Tears ran down her face and besides getting cold, she was getting tired. Suddenly she tripped and she was on the ground, crying out in pain as her arms slid against the pavement. She laid her head down continuing to cry and unable to move when she saw the headlights approaching.

Misty:

She awoke again from the same dream, her heart racing and tears running down her face. She was having the dream more frequently and it frightened her. She saw that it was already light outside and remembered that Robert was coming over to drop off some work. Excited with the thought, the dream was forgotten and she quickly got up. She put on white-laced bra and panties, something sexy she hadn't worn in quite sometime considering Larry and hers relationship. She then put on a white long sleeved blouse and a pair of blue jeans.

She went to the kitchen and the first thing she did was put cinnamon rolls on a cookie sheet and placed them in the oven. She went to make coffee and the next thing she heard was a pop and water running. After several minutes she opened the cabinet underneath the sink and saw the leak where the water was coming from. Her attempts to turn off the water not only got her soaked, but the valve was stuck and she couldn't turn it at all.

"Damn!" She yelled out, but then laughed. This always happens, she thought to herself. She tried taping it with duct tape, which didn't work very well. She grabbed a bucket and sat on the floor in front of where the leak was. The doorbell rang." Help! Come in!" She cried out, giggling at the entire scene she was presenting.

Robert:

"What the hell?" He said walking in, seeing her on the floor, completely soaked, laughing, and water everywhere. He reached down, quickly turning the water off.

He went to help her up but the floor was slippery; she fell and the bucket of water went up in the air soaking his shirt. He looked at her; she sat there trying hard not to laugh. He couldn't help but notice that the water had made her blouse see through and he was getting a nice view of her breasts even with the low cut lace bra she had on. I've got to stop thinking like this, he thought.

"I'm soooo sorry! I really am!" She giggled, her hand at her mouth still trying not to laugh.

Looking at this adorable dripping creature on the floor that he could tell really wanted to burst with laughter, he couldn't help himself any longer and laughed." Misty, I can't remember the last time I laughed this hard. Thank you. "

Misty:

"I really am sorry. This isn't exactly what I had planned." She looked down at her shirt, and realized what he was starring at." But maybe you like this plan better?"

"Hmmm!" He said, finding himself at a loss for words. He helped her up, this time making sure she didn't fall again." Is something burning? "

"Oh Damn! Doesn't anything go right?" She said going to the oven and pulling out the burnt cinnamon rolls." Well, I tried. "

"Rolls too? Makes me wonder what you did have in mind. Why don't you go change into some dry clothes and I'll buy you breakfast? We can stop at my house on the way so I can get a dry shirt. "

"Oh I couldn't do that." She said, turning away from him and tossing the rolls in the trashcan.

"Its just breakfast. What doesn't he let you go out?" Robert said.

"No, it's just that – well I have to have this cleaned up and the pipe fixed before he gets home." She went to the closet and got the mop. She started cleaning up, keeping her face turned from his.

Robert:

He stood for several minutes watching her, then picked up the phone. When he was through with his call he walked behind her and took the mop from her.

"Go change, I'm taking you out for breakfast. I'll finish mopping up. There's a plumber on the way who will fix the pipe." He said, unable to control this feeling he had to help her.

"But I can't have you doing that. Besides if Larry ---"

"He won't find out a thing. I'll have you home before he gets here and the pipe will be fixed." He smiled at her, and seeing how nervous she still was, he lightly slapped her ass." Now go get ready, I'm hungry! "

She smiled brightly; looking directly into his eyes for a second and then excitedly took off to change. He laughed as she ran off, pleased to see her happy. Now trying to keep my hands off her the rest of the day might be a little harder than calling a plumber. He thought to himself.

Misty:

They talked and got to know each other as they ate breakfast. She was enjoying being with him, laughing, and even flirting, which she knew she shouldn't be doing but found it hard not too. It also was obvious Robert didn't mind her flirting with him and this excited her even more.

"So, what would you like to do now?" Robert asked.

"If you only knew." She teased him, then blushed at what she might have been suggesting.

"Maybe you should tell me." He smiled, and she blushed even more knowing he had a good idea of what she meant.

"I better not." She giggled nervously, feeling very unsure of her own feelings for Robert and what might happen." Maybe you should just take me home. "

"Well, if that's really what you want." Robert said, disappointed.

"I never want to go home really." She said immediately without thinking and she saw the expression on Robert's face." I'm sorry, I didn't mean that how it came out. Just forget I said that. I have things I need to get done at home." She looked away from him. She could feel his eyes still looking at her, and she swore to herself for possibly making him mad.

Shortly they were pulling into her driveway. They had been silent on the drive back and she felt bad that she had caused this by her outburst.

"Thanks for all your help this morning and for breakfast. You don't have to come in." She said getting out of the car.

"I thought I would come in and make sure the plumber did his job." Robert said following her inside. Once inside, the phone was ringing and she answered it while he checked the pipe.

"I ran to the store." She said to Larry on the phone." Yes, but … " She began to tell Larry, " But … " and the conversation continued that way with Larry constantly interrupting her." I will." She finally hung up the phone and turned away from Robert, not wanting him to see the tears running down her face.

Robert:

He knew she was upset and didn't hesitate to go to her. He had heard the frustration in her voice talking to Larry and he had watched her pace at the same time with her fists clenched. He pulled her into his arms, her face buried into his chest. Silently, he stroked her hair and held her tightly to him, while she tried to stop herself from crying.

"It's not right the way he treats you." Robert said, unable to hide his anger at her husband.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't do this." She was saying." It's my fault. There was so much I was supposed to get done today. I forgot because of what happened this morning and we were having so much fun. Now I have a short time to get it all done. I'm not sure -- " She looked up at him with the tears still running down her face and was pushing away from him. He was unable to resist and he put his lips on hers, kissing her softly at first. He felt her arms go around him and felt her surrender as she kissed back. He kissed her harder, his tongue tasting hers and he knew her passion matched his own. But then he felt her once again pulling away from him.

Misty:

"Oh God! I shouldn't be doing this." She said as she pulled away from him and turned her back to him. She felt his hand on her shoulder.

"No, I shouldn't have done that. You have done nothing wrong." Robert said.

"Yes I have. You're my boss and I 'm married, but I wanted you to kiss me. That is wrong." She said, trying to wipe away the tears that were again falling. Yes wrong, but why did if feel so right, she thought to herself.

"I don't find either wrong, but for you to feel bad about it, that is wrong. Look at me Misty." He said and with his hand on her shoulder, she turned around." Do you want me to leave? "

"No. Yes. I don't know." She said, knowing he must think she was such a child, not being able to answer such a simple question. Impulsively, she reached around his neck and pulled him to her. This time she was kissing him, feeling an urgency she was unfamiliar with ever having before.

Robert:

His arms went around her back holding her and he felt the heat of her kiss. He also sensed her confusion and as much as he wanted to make love to at this very moment, he knew she was not ready for that.

"I better go before we both do something you may regret." He said softly, still holding her and feeling the warmth of her body against his.

"I'm sorry." She whispered.

"Don't be." He said simply, although there was so much more he wanted to say but knew that now was not the time. He knew there was a lot more to her that he needed to understand, or even more, she needed to figure out and understand. He decided he was just going to have to figure out a way to help her do just that.

Tammi
Tammi
30 Followers