Robert & Misty Ch. 4

Story Info
An unexpected first time.
3k words
4.5
20.5k
00

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 02/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tammi
Tammi
30 Followers

Misty:

When Larry had gotten home from work, she had explained to him that Robert was coming over later to talk to them. Larry was not happy to say the least. She didn't explain to him the reason, thinking it would be better not to. At 8:00, the doorbell rang, and Robert was there. She was not surprised that he had changed clothes, dressing in a business suit, much like he did when talking to his clients.

"Hi Robert, come in. " She told him and led him into the living room where Larry was sitting on the couch. Robert sat in a chair across from Larry and she went and poured each of them a glass of wine before sitting down next to Larry.

"So what's the problem? Is my wife not doing her job? " Larry laughed and she was not amused at his sarcastic humor. She saw that Robert wasn't either as he had chosen to ignore the comment.

"My business has grown and I would like Misty to start working at my office on Monday. I will need her for at least three days a week, maybe more. It will be just during the day, not always all day of course. I wanted to talk to both of you about this since it would involve more hours and her not working at home. " Robert stated.

"She can't do the work here? " Larry questioned, but kept his cool.

"No. There are a lot of things that will require both of us working on and I will also have to teach her new things as well. Naturally I will be giving her salary a large increase for this. She will of course have her own office, and Larry you are welcome to stop in anytime. " Robert said, and then she noticed a change in his tone as he looked directly at Larry. " There isn't any specific reason you prefer her not to work out of the home, is there Larry? "

"She can do what she wants. It's entirely up to her. " Larry said quickly.

"Of course I want to do it. " She said ignoring the glances Larry was giving her. " It sounds like a wonderful opportunity. "

"Well then it's settled. Misty, you can start Monday, 9:00am. " Robert said as he stood up heading for the door. She followed him.

"Where is this office by the way? " Larry asked, looking directly at her.

"My offices are in my home, not far from here. This actually should be a convenience in case she needs to come home quickly. That's not a problem, is it? " Robert said, again in a rather intimidating tone.

"No. " Larry said and looked away, turning the television on as if he was dismissing them both. She walked Robert out to her car and it was hard not to show how excited she was.

"Thank you so much, Robert. " She said as he was getting in the car. She wanted to reach up and hug him, but stopped herself.

"You're welcome. I'm glad it worked out. " Robert said softly and she noticed his expression held that of worry. " Be careful and if you need me don't hesitate. " He said and without waiting for her to say anything he drove away. She had a good idea of what he was warning her about.

Robert:

Driving home he felt extremely nervous leaving Misty there alone with Larry. Even though the conversation had gone like he had anticipated, Larry had also proved every bit as smooth as he had suspected. Larry was not going to allow his temper to get the best of him in front of anyone but her, having been as friendly and agreeable as possible. He suspected Larry was the type that would never let anyone see what went on behind closed doors, let alone see the different side of him that Misty saw. It was only the fact that from working with her over the last year that he had come to see it, but he also suspected Larry was unaware of this, and for Misty's sake he was relieved.

He had stayed close to the phone all weekend, not being able to rid himself of the feeling that she was in trouble. He was relieved Monday morning when she showed up for work, although he noticed a change in her but wasn't sure exactly what it was.

"Good morning. I brought a few of my things from home that I'll need now that I'll be working here. " She said walking in carrying a box. He immediately took it from her and carried it to her office, putting it on her desk.

"How about a cup of coffee first? " He asked, smiling and something in her eyes made him wonder exactly what had gone on over the weekend.

"Sure. " She said following him to the kitchen.

"Everything okay? " He asked as he poured their coffee. He looked at her, trying to read into her eyes what she was not telling him. He noticed she had dressed in her usual jeans and long sleeve sweatshirt, giving him the impression she was not in the teasing mood. He wanted very much to wrap her in his arms and let her tell him what was wrong, but he could tell she was being distant and he didn't want to push.

"Everything is great. I guess I'm just a little nervous about working here, silly I guess to feel that way. " She said, finally smiling.

They talked more, and then he showed her the papers he was working on. He explained what he needed her to do and the rest of the day it was all business. He was impressed by her willingness to learn as well as how fast she picked up on things. Before he knew it, the time had gone quickly and it was time for her to go home.

"I'll see you Wednesday. Will that be okay? " She had asked him as she headed for the door. He told her that was fine and watched her walk to her car and drive off.

Wednesday came and went, and she was pretty much the same. He was disappointed that she was keeping her distance from him and wondered if maybe she had only teased him before, never meaning for it to go any further.

Misty:

She was running, not knowing where. It was nighttime and foggy; she was beginning to feel cold. She had run out of the house just wearing her white T-shirt and blue jeans and had not even stopped to put shoes on. The road was cold against her bare feet, but she continued to run. Tears ran down her face and besides getting cold, she was getting tired. Suddenly she tripped and she was on the ground, crying out in pain as her arms slid against the pavement. She laid her head down continuing to cry and unable to move when she saw the headlights approaching.

She woke up screaming and crying from the dream this time and it took her several minutes to calm down and realize it was just the dream. She was relieved to see that Larry had already left. She got out of bed and went to the shower. She was relieved that the soreness in her body was starting to diminish. Larry had surprised her after Robert had talked to him by not fighting with her. It had confused her until they had gone to bed and he had taken her roughly, without so much as a word. It was the first time he had shown his anger in that respect and he continued to do so the entire weekend.

It had been hard for her to even face Robert Monday morning; the fact that every part of her body hurt and she actually felt unclean had kept her from getting close to Robert. She knew he sensed something was wrong, and as much as she wanted him, she couldn't get past how Larry had treated her and how worthless she felt. She was relieved that Larry had left her alone since Monday, although now being Friday she was not looking forward to the weekend. At least she got to spend the day with Robert even if it was just working, although when she thought about his hands on her, she smiled. She would have loved to have continued what they started, but Damn Larry, for treating me that way and making me feel so cheap, she thought to herself.

Robert:

"Good morning, and don't you look nice today. " He opened the door letting her in. He was happy to see the smile back on her face and even happier to see that she was wearing a bright orange sweater and white skirt. He could tell instantly that her mood had changed dramatically.

"Morning Robert. Thank you. " She said walking in and going to pour herself a cup of coffee. " So, do we have a lot of work today? "

"As always. " He said smiling at her. He went with her to her office and after she sat down he started showing her the papers. As he leaned over her, he couldn't help but inhale the intoxicating way she smelled. It took every ounce of strength he had not to run his fingers through her hair, put his lips on her neck to taste her and smell her even more. He quickly finished explaining and stood up, knowing if he didn't leave now, he might not be able to restrain himself. " I'll be in my office. If you need any help with this, don't hesitate to ask. " He quickly left, not wanting her to see the bulge forming in his pants.

Misty:

It was hard for her to concentrate after being so close to Robert. He had smelled so good and feeling the warmth of his breath on her neck as he was explaining things to her had sent shivers through her body. She had been disappointed that he had left so abruptly, but she had caught a quick glimpse of why and this left her smiling. It was also the reason she was having a hard time now concentrating on her work. After a half hour or so, still getting nowhere on the paper work, a wicked smile came across her face. She picked up the papers and went to Robert's office.

"Robert, I'm still having a problem with this. Would you mind helping me? " She asked and walked behind his desk, standing next to him. She put the papers down in front of him.

"What seems to be the problem? " He asked. She saw that he intentionally was looking at the papers and not her. She leaned over, putting one elbow on his desk and resting her head there while her other hand pointed to certain figures on the paper. She knew that in her present position, her skirt was raised almost enough for him to see the white thong she had underneath. At any rate, he most likely would be able to see the tops of her thigh high stockings.

"I'm not sure if these match. " She said smiling, and without looking directly at him, she caught a glimpse of him staring at her behind. She felt excitement growing and moved a little, spreading her legs just an inch or so. A second later she took a deep breath as she felt the softness of his fingers lightly brush the back of her knee and continue slowly up. She turned a little more so, giving him a more open invitation and her other elbow went on his desk; she was holding her head up with both hands now.

"Yes, they match. " Robert said softly, both his hands running slowly up and down on the insides of her legs. She wiggled even more so at the tingling he was causing in her body and as she did so, she could hear his breathing becoming deeper.

"Does everything match? " She said in a whisper, her excitement obvious.

Robert:

This was all the invitation he needed, as he began slowly to run his hands even higher up her legs. He was enjoying the feel of her stockings and the excitement it was stirring in her as his hands gradually came to the tops and touched her warm bare skin. He saw her body shiver unconsciously and his cock was coming to attention. His hands caressed her slowly moving higher, pushing her skirt up as he did so.

"Everything matches beautifully. " He managed to whisper now seeing her backside with only a thin piece of material covering her crack. He ran his hands slowly over her behind, and she shifted more so now leaning to rest her chest on his desk, parting her legs even more so.

"That feels sooooooo good. " She moaned softly. He rolled his chair so that he was directly behind her and he slowly pulled her thong down, teasing her with his fingers as he did so. He could feel his cock straining inside his pants, but did not want to give in to his own needs just yet. He parted her legs further and his hand slowly rubbed between her legs. He was not surprised by how wet she was and when his fingers found her already swollen bud, she moaned even louder, pushing herself against his fingers.

"You feel so good. " He whispered, his lips kissing her backside as his fingers continued to bring her closer to climaxing. He had had many fantasizes about their first time together and not once had he expected it to be like this, always picturing a slow romantic love making scene.

"Oh God Robert, I want you now. " He heard her cry out. It was too much for him and he quickly stood up, removing his pants and with one hand now underneath her, he positioned himself to enter her. " Yessss, oh yessss. " She moaned as he entered her and he felt her meeting his thrusts. His one hand was at her waist guiding her, while his other hand reached between her legs playing with her. It wasn't long when she moaned and he felt her muscles contracting and he knew she was cumming. It was all he needed and he exploded inside her, over and over he felt the spasms. When they both finally settled down, he sat back down in his chair and pulled her onto his lap kissing her passionately, and he felt her response matching his.

"Back to work now? " She asked finally after they had calmed down.

"Honey, you have just given work a new definition. " He laughed and kissed her again.

Misty:

"A better definition, I hope. " She laughed, putting her arms around him and meeting his lips with hers. She felt wonderful, having never experienced something so erotic and exciting in all the years she was married. They kissed and she still was reveling in the passion that had been ignited. It wasn't long before she felt his hands underneath her sweater and as he started to push it off her, she stopped him.

"What's wrong? " He asked, obviously now confused.

"Nothing, nothing at all. You have no idea how wonderful you have just made me feel. " She said kissing him again, but preventing him from taking off her sweater. She finally stood up and reached for her thong. " I think I better go so I can shower and things before Larry gets home. " She knew he could tell she was nervous now, but she couldn't help it.

"If that's what you need to do. " Robert said standing up and walking over to her. He suddenly surprised her by quickly lifting her sweater.

"What are you doing? " She asked quickly pulling her sweater down and backing away. She new it was already too late by the expression on his face. He had seen the bruised areas on her breasts from Larry's rough hands and now she felt totally embarrassed at what he would think of her.

Robert:

He saw what he expected when he lifted her sweater, in fact he almost could see the handprints that the bruises were made from. He instantly was angry, and his first thought was to shake some sense into her, but then he knew that would only make it worse. Visions of how her husband might of violated her to produce such bruises kept circling in his mind.

"You don't have to ever leave. " He finally said to her, not really sure what else to say. He knew he didn't want her going back home, but he also knew it had to be her choice.

"I have to go, at least for now. " She said and put her arms around him. " I will be okay, honest. " He heard her whisper in his ear and then felt her lips softly brush his. He again pressed her to him, kissing her passionately, not wanting to ever let her go, but she broke the kiss shortly and after gathering her things, without another word she left. He heard her say she would see him Monday, but his mind still couldn't get the pictures of what Larry had done out of his head.

It continued to plague him for the rest of the day and even all day Saturday. He was even tempted to call and make sure she was all right, but then he was afraid that might make trouble for her too. Too restless to sleep, he got out of bed that night and lay on the couch watching television and soon drifted off to sleep. It was almost two in the morning when he awoke from a dream, sweating. He couldn't recall what the dream was, but he knew something was terribly wrong.

Tammi
Tammi
30 Followers