Robert & Misty Ch. 5

Story Info
Misty's dream.
2.1k words
4.46
18.1k
00

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 02/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tammi
Tammi
30 Followers

Misty:

She had hated leaving Robert that way and would have preferred spending the entire day in his arms, but she couldn't. He had already seen more than enough when he had lifted her sweater and there was no way she wanted to explain any of that to him. What happened between them this morning, had erased those memories even if just briefly and it also gave her the strength to get through the weekend, knowing she would be with him again on Monday.

Larry was in a foul mood when he got home from work and her body tensed the minute he walked in the door and yelled. She took a deep breath and trying to ignore his temper she prepared dinner. She kept her mind occupied on the events of the morning, helping her block out Larry's yelling about how nothing was getting done and wanting her to quit her job. This continued throughout the evening, but she remained calm, knowing if she yelled back, it would only make things worse. She was relieved when he finally went to bed early and she took advantage of the moment, retreating to the hot tub and under the stars, again reliving the exciting events of the morning.

Throughout the next day, Larry kept at her on and off and by that evening she was totally exhausted. He finally took hold of her arms and shook her, demanding she quit her job and threatening that he was going to have it out with Robert. She could take no more and yelled back at him.

"No! You don't own me. I'm not quitting! "

"You're my wife and you will do as I say. " Larry yelled back.

"I'm not quitting! " She yelled back and seeing his temper flare, she quickly retreated to another room. Before she was able to close the door, he banged at it, knocking her down at the same time. He came at her and jerked her up by the arms, and she cried out in pain. He ripped her shirt open and pushed her down on the bed, roughly peeling her jeans and panties off as she cried and tried fighting him.

"You're my wife! You will do as I say! " She felt his hands roughly groping her, adding more pain to the already inflicted bruises and finally she felt his weight on her as he took her. She finally laid still and waited for the humiliation to end. Tears ran down her face as she turned her head away and tried to recall being with Robert, distancing herself from the pain of what Larry was doing.

The next thing, she was alone and heard Larry in the shower. Anger over came her, and without another hesitation she quickly put her jeans and t-shirt on, not worrying about under garments. She quickly went out the door, and started running. It was only after 2:00am, dark, cold and drizzling and it wasn't long before her feet were cold and she swore to herself for leaving her shoes behind. Angry thoughts circled inside her head, and she yelled at herself for what had happened. As she ran, she angrily wiped the tears from her face and swore no one would ever make her feel that way again. With this thought she ran even faster, and didn't see the cat. Suddenly she was tripping over it and was lying in the middle of the road, elbows pounding from skidding across the pavement. She saw the headlights just as she started to get up.

Robert:

" Damn! " He yelled as he stepped on the brakes. He had come within inches of hitting the girl in the road. He quickly got out of the car.

"Sure, run me over and finish off this day! " She was yelling as she got up.

" Misty, is that you? What happened? " He asked shocked that it was her. She had picked herself up and was still yelling as she walked away from him. He quickly caught up with her and stood in front of her, putting his hands on her shoulders to stop her. " What happened? "

" Move, just leave me alone! " She yelled, pushing him and trying to get around him. Having left his headlights on, he could see her elbows were bleeding, but more than that her anger was fierce considering how she had pushed him. Having little choice, he picked her up and carried her to his car.

" You sure are one hell raiser when you're mad, aren't you? " He said as he put her in the car. He was relieved that she didn't fight him, but inside the car she sat with her arms folded and refused to look at him. He reached behind and grabbed a blanket he had in the back seat and covered her. " This should help warm you until I get you …. "

" Don't you dare take me home! " She said, now looking at him.

" To my house. And don't be angry with me. You should be glad I came by when I did. " He said calmly, trying also to get her to calm down.

" What are you doing over here anyway? "

" I was worried about you, if you must know. So do you want to tell me what happened? "

" Why? You already have a good idea. And I'm never, ever going back there again. " She said with some anger, but more with determination.

" Okay. " He said, and grinned not able to stop himself.

" Are you laughing at me now? " She asked, looking at him, and he saw her start to smile.

" Never. " He chuckled.

Misty:

"You were really worried about me? " She asked, now moving up close to him and was happy when she felt his arm go around her pulling her closer.

"Yes, I was. " He said. Shortly they arrived at his house and as soon as he shut off the car, he surprised her when he turned and kissed her. " Now, let's get you cleaned up and out of those wet clothes. "

"That's just an excuse. You just want me naked, is all. " She laughed, teasing him.

"You're right. Let's go. " He said bluntly, but smiled making her laugh now. Keeping the blanket wrapped around her, she followed him into the house and upstairs to the master bathroom. She watched him for a few minutes as he got a clean rag, bandages and other things for her elbows. He took the blanket from her and she flinched her eyes as he was about to wipe her elbow with the cloth. " Misty, I haven't even touched you yet. " She heard him say laughing.

"It's just in case it hurts. " She kept her eyes closed, while he gently cleaned off the blood on her arms without hurting her.

"Just scratches. I don't think you even need any bandages. Unless of course you think you do. " He chuckled.

"Well, I guess not. " She said, her expression pouting some and then laughing. " I'm not a child you know. " She reached down and after unzipping her jeans she started to take them off.

Robert:

"I'll go get you something dry to put on. " He said, all of sudden feeling nervous watching her take off her jeans. Her t-shirt was long enough to cover her, but then she reached up and pulled that over her head.

"Why? I thought you wanted me naked? " She asked seductively, walking up to him and putting her arms around him. He got lost in the feel of her lips on his and his hands went to her back, gently caressing her. He felt her hand underneath his sweater, caressing and teasing the hairs on his chest sending shivers through his body. Quickly, he shed his sweater and then picking her up carried her to his bed, laying her down.

He finished undressing and went to her, their lips meeting as they both explored each other's body with their hands. He heard her moan softly when his fingers played with the tips of her nipples and he felt her body pressing closer to his.

Misty:

Every nerve in her body seemed to be tingling, feeling his hands on her body. She caressed his chest, and slowly moving her hand lower, she reached his erection and began stroking it. He gasped softly at her initial touch, and then she felt his lips at her breasts, licking then sucking and her pleasure was building quickly.

His hand traveled down her belly, and she felt his fingers lightly stroke the outside of her pussy, making her tingle all over. He was driving her crazy with his lips and his hands and when she felt his finger slip inside her, she arched her body, " Oh, yes " whispered from her lips. Her hands wrapped themselves in his hair, her head going back, lost to the pleasure.

She felt his lips traveling down her belly now, kissing her lightly. His hands spread her legs and she felt his lips licking her clit, and then sucking and his fingers again were inside her. She felt dizzy and soon her body released the orgasm that had been building.

Robert:

He enjoyed the feeling of her under his hands and how she reacted to his touch. He delighted in the taste of her pussy, and his cock throbbed as he brought her to orgasm. Waiting no longer, he entered her, slow at first, wanting to build her to another climax. He felt his body rapidly heating as she wrapped her legs around him, meeting his each thrust. He began to pump harder, deeper and faster; he watched the pleasing smile on her face and heard her whispering his name.

One hand went to her nipple, gently pinching and teasing it. Her body arched against him even harder as he plunged into her now, going deep. Her hand was pinching her other nipple, and she moaned, " Yes, Robert. Harder. " It was all the encouragement he needed and both of them pounding together, he felt her climaxing as he did, releasing deeply inside her.

After the spasms subsided within both of them, he laid down next to her, his arms around her holding her. It had been a long time since he had felt the passion she had stirred in him, and he suspected it was the same for her.

Misty:

She lay there enjoying the warmth of his body holding her. She kept her eyes closed, feeling like if she opened them, he would be gone and this would all have been just a dream. Then she felt him move, letting her go.

"Where are you going? " She asked, trying not to show her disappointment that he was getting up so soon.

"I'll be right back. " He said, and pulled the cover up over her before he left. She sat there waiting for only a minute when he returned. He turned a small lamp on dimly and she saw that he had a bottle of wine and two glasses. He poured the wine into each glass, handing her one and after carefully getting back in bed with his wine he made a short toast to new beginnings.

"You are a sweet man, Robert. " She said softly, and sipped the wine. She felt warmth throughout her body, and not just from the wine. When they emptied their glasses, he set them both on the table next to the bed and laid back pulling her to him. She giggled even as they kissed, feeling his hands began to travel over her body.

"Now you're laughing at me? " He asked.

"No, I just remembered something. I have been having the same nightmare over and over for along time now. I think you just ended it, and I like this ending better. "

Robert:

"Misty, we have ended your nightmare, but we have just started my dream. " He said softly, and leaned down pressing his lips to hers. The kiss was passionate, and he felt her body responding under his touch once again.

"Our dream Robert. I think I love you. " She whispered in his ear.

"I know I love you. " He said, his arms wrapping around her. " I have a feeling we will be sharing a lot more dreams in the future. "

Tammi
Tammi
30 Followers