Robert Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,054 Followers

His hot cum exploded into my mouth. I welcomed it. I relished it. I sucked him dry. I wanted all the cum he had in him. As he softened, I played my tongue through his slick sperm; his hot cum. I rolled it around in my mouth, loving the salty tang of it. I kept it in my mouth until he had softened. Then I swallowed it and longed for more.

We laid together. We kissed. We petted. We licked each other clean. We fell asleep holding each other. A skinny old lady and a hot young stud.

I woke first in the morning. The sun shone through the curtains. I got a robe from the closet and went to the kitchen to start coffee. I went back to the bathroom to pee and brush my teeth.

Looking in the mirror, I felt wonderful. Too many drinks the night before left me with a slight hangover, but with the beautiful, fulfilled, very satisfied, feeling in my body, it meant nothing.

Robert:

The sun shining through the windows woke me up. I got up, looking for a bathroom. The bedroom had one. I pissed, found my pants by the bed and put them on. I smiled at the memories of last night. I felt well satisfied.

I went looking for Carol. I hoped she didn't think I had taken advantage of her while she was drinking. I found her in the kitchen, sitting at the table with a cup of coffee. She jumped up to get me one and indicated that I should sit down.

"I feel wonderful," she said smiling.

"So do I," I replied, "It was a great night."

"You can use my toothbrush, if you want to brush your teeth before your coffee,"

"Thank you," I told her, "I think I will." I went back to her bathroom, brushed my teeth and returned to the kitchen.

"I have to get my car," Carol said. "Can you give me a ride?"

I told her I would be happy to.

Carol asked me, "would you like to spend the day with me?"

The question came as a bit of a surprise, but I didn't have to think long before I agreed.

"I don't have a razor or clean clothes," I said. "I guess I could go by my place to get some."

"Ok," Carol said, "But don't bathe. I want to do that with you. Right now, let's get dressed and get the car."

Carol:

I picked up my car and drove back to the house. I have a two car garage that had room for Robert's car. I thought how lucky I was that I hadn't filled half of it with junk.

I went in the house to change. I put on a simple house dress. It was one of the few I had. They didn't look good on me with my stringy legs. I had coffee while I waited for him. My pussy still felt wonderful. Little thrills ran through me as I anticipated the feel of Robert filling me again.

I heard him drive into the garage. I opened the door to greet him and to close the garage door. He had a small gym bag. He dropped it to the floor as soon as the kitchen door closed behind him. Our arms were around each other almost instantly.

I led him to my bedroom. I stripped him. I couldn't get the clothes off him quickly enough. He was getting hard. He was almost ready.

I pulled my dress off over my head. I was wearing panties. They were soaked. They were soaked with the fluids of my lust. That was the only reason I had put them on: to absorb the flow of my juices. I pushed them down my legs. I slid to my knees in front of him. I lapped at his hardening cock; licking, sucking, and fondling. I wanted him hard. I wanted that magnificent rod like a piece of steel. I wanted it to be like a rock when he shoved it in me. Into my wet, hungry, cunt. His hands on my head encouraged me. He caressed me through my mess of curls. I heard him as I reached my goal.

"That feels so nice."

He was hard. He was beautifully, gorgeously, wonderfully, hard. I stood. I put my arms around him. I kissed him wetly. I fell onto the bed and pulled him with me. I was on my back, my legs open, wanting him and his stunning cock. Pheromones wafting from my hot pussy lured him and enticed him. They led him by his dick. They led him to the sanctum of my pussy. They led to the inner sanctum of my needy body; my hot, horny, body.

There was a lovely, wonderful, sensation as his manhood filled me. It slid on a cushion of my juices. It slipped into my pussy and filled me. FILLED ME! For only the second time in my life, I was filled. It was lovely. It was wonderful.

He fucked me. He really fucked me. He rammed that magnificent cock into my pussy. Our bodies slammed into each other. Sweaty. Slick. The scents. The lovely aroma of fucking. It was beautiful. It was lovely. My body responded. I quivered. I shuddered. I came in a great rush. Orgasms flashed through my body before I even knew they were close.

Robert:

Carol seemed glad to see me when I got back. She seemed more than glad. We hugged. We kissed. She led me to the bedroom. She undressed me. I liked it. I liked the thought of this horny woman undressing me.

She stepped back and pulled her dress off. Her stringy body was clad only in brief panties. She knelt in front of me and sucked my hardening cock. She licked me. She bit me. She rubbed it over her face. She made me hard. She made me rock hard.

She stood, to lie on the bed. She pulled me down to lie with her. She was on her back. Her legs spread wide. Lewdly. Invitingly. Hotly. She didn't want foreplay. She was already wet. I plunged my cock into her as she sighed. I fucked her hard. I fucked her hard and deep. Her orgasms started almost as soon as my dick entered her. I watched her face. Her head was thrown back, mouth open, with her tongue licking at her lips, wetly. Her body reacted to the orgasms roaring through her with spasms, involuntary shudders, and loud cries. Her legs clasped. Her heels locked together on my back. Her arms held me to her tits and then to her mouth for wet, sloppy, kisses. Her mouth was on mine. It was on my face, then my neck, my shoulders, and whatever part of my body she could reach. It was beyond rational description.

It was hot. It was wonderful.

The electrifying spasms in my own body were overpowering. An orgasm was gripping me, thrilling me, and roaring through me. Every sense centered on my cock. There was an exhilarating feeling as my cum gushed from me. Filling her. Filling Carol's hot cunt.

She held me tightly until I was too soft to stay in her. When she loosened her grip, I rolled off to lay next to her. I held her tightly. I thought she was wonderful. This skinny old lady who had given me such pleasure.

Carol:

I felt his hot cum surge into my pussy. It was welcome. It was wonderful. Everything was beautiful. He had come in me! I held him. I wanted him on me. I wanted his weight pressing on me. When he softened, I let him go. He laid next to me with his arms around me. He held me tightly. He showed me his pleasure. I soared with the idea I had pleased him so much. It was a thrill, a lovely feeling, almost as good as an orgasm. I had pleased my boy-man lover.

We laid in bed. Both of us dozed off. I woke to the scents that filled the room. Old sex. Recent sex. Sweat. Man cum. Woman juices. Woman cum. I savored the mix of aromas on my tongue. I found it erotic. I inhaled it some more. I laid my head on Robert's body. I inhaled those scents. The bouquets of his body. His sweat. My cum on his cock. His cum. It all mixed in a delightful blend. I licked his cock. I tasted it. I tasted the mix of woman and man. My tongue woke him. He started to get aroused again.

"Not yet," I told him.

Robert:

I had dozed off. I felt Carol licking my cock even before my eyes opened. I could feel myself starting to get hard. I put my hand in her hair.

She looked up and told me, "Not yet. I don't want to wear you out. Let's have some breakfast or lunch. Whatever it's time for."

Carol got a robe from her closet. I had one in my bag. I had left it in the kitchen. So I walked down there, naked, to get it. I brought it back to the bedroom. I dug out my robe and slippers. I joined Carol in the kitchen. She was standing at the counter making sandwiches. I came up behind her. I put my arms around her. She lay her head back against my shoulder with a sigh.

"I feel so good," she said.

We ate a light lunch. Then we sat on the couch in our bathrobes. Carol cuddled with me. My hand was inside her robe and played with her nipple. Her hand stroked my dick through the fabric of the robe. She was not trying to get me hard, yet. She just enjoyed the feel of it.

Even so, we both became aroused. Carol stood. She held out her hand to me. She led me back to the bedroom.

Carol:

I led him to the bedroom again. As soon as Robert was hard, I straddled him. I guided his splendid tool into me. I led him into my yearning cunt. To fill me. To fuck me. To make me cum. I rode him slowly. I loved the feel on the walls of my vagina as they slid over his steely member. I showered kisses on him. I rubbed my clit on his cock. He sucked my nipples. He bit them. He met my rhythm. We shared that ancient cadence of love. I fucked him gently. I fucked him smoothly. It was not the frenzy of our previous couplings. I wanted to feel the fullness. I wanted him in me as long as I could keep him there.

My orgasms came. They sent me soaring. I watched him. I watched his face. His young beautiful, handsome, face. I kissed him. I kissed him again. Still I came. I came again to meet his orgasm as he poured his cum into my belly. He filled my waiting cunt.

We laid together. There was a strange feeling in my body. It was more than lust. It was more than desire. It was like love, but it was not love. He was a boy-man. He was too young for me to love. We laid together. We dozed. We finally showered. We showered together. We washed each other. We played like children, then we dried each other, licking and kissing as we did.

He stayed with me until Sunday evening. We fucked every time we could. He ate me. I sucked him, but I didn't want him to cum. I wanted him inside me whenever he was hard. I wanted to taste his cum. I wanted to feel its slippery heat in my mouth. But more than that, I wanted his hardness filling my cunt.

He held me tight when he was leaving.

"Can we do it again?" he asked.

"Anytime," I told him.

I wrote out my phone number and email for him. He did the same for me. We hugged again. We kissed. Then he left. I was elated. He wanted to see me again. I slept well that night. I was sated and satisfied.

I saw him many times after that. I knew he was seeing other women or at least one. I tried not to let it bother me. When he was filling me with his beautiful manhood, it never did bother me. He always left me feeling good. That is what counted.

I guess I need to tell you about Rita, the other woman he was seeing. I should tell you how we met, and what happened. I'll do that later.

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,054 Followers
12