Robert Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kept on seeing Robert on a regular basis. Eventually, it became apparent that our love for each other was growing. Finally, we told him. I think he was quite saddened by the turn of events, but he was quite gallant about it. He wished us well. Then he told us we could always call on him for help.

Rita and I set up housekeeping. We are still together. We are still very much in love. We are still very friendly with Robert, too. We have dinner with him quite often.

Every so often, I'd say about once a month, I need to get Robert's huge cock stuffed in my pussy. Rita and I have tried huge vibrators, strap-ons, lots of things, but they all lack something I need. Rita doesn't have the same problem. She is usually quite content with just me.

So, when the urge gets too strong, I email Robert. It is always with Rita's knowledge and approval. We get together usually at Robert's place. He has a house now. Every once in a while, Rita comes along. Then we have an old style threesome.

I was on my way to Robert's place. My twat had that empty feeling only he could fill. My boy-man lover. He with the magnificent cock.

I knew Robert had other lovers. He had formed new bonds with new women. I hoped they could accept my infrequent trysts with him. I know he is always upfront with them about his seeing other women.

I drove to his house. I parked on the street. He met me at the door wearing a bathrobe. I knew he was naked under it. He always was when I arrived. I could see his splendid dick tenting the front of the robe.

I stepped in. We embraced and kissed fondly. I could feel his hard cock pressing against my groin. It always made me happy to know I could still make him hot. I stepped back to pull my skirt up and to show him my unclad pussy.

He smiled and led me to a chair in his living room. After another kiss, I sat. He slid to his knees in front of me. Robert had told me once that he knew he couldn't eat me like Rita could, but that he still liked to do it.

Maybe he wasn't as good as Rita, but he could still send me to heaven with his tongue. More importantly, he got me nice and juicy. He got me ready for his marvelous dick. As he ate my pussy, I could hear myself gasping, moaning, and the quick intake of breath as he sucked my clit.

My legs clasped him. My heels pressed on his back. My hand twisted in his hair. I tore my blouse open. I wore one with snaps so I could do that. One hand tweaked and twisted my nipples and pulled on them. We might never get my skirt off. Robert really liked to make love to me while I was wearing one or two items of clothing.

I came to a glorious climax. I rubbed my juices over Robert's face with my gyrations. He stood then. Taking my hand, he led me to his bedroom; to his bed. Standing beside it, we shared a deep kiss. He slipped my blouse off my shoulders. We let it fall to the floor. I untied the sash to his robe letting it fall open.

Sometimes, I sucked Robert before we fucked; gave him a blowjob. Other times, I just wanted his manhood in me. On those occasions we fucked at least twice. I wanted Robert filling my gaping pussy for as long as I could. That's why I always wanted him to cum twice. Sometimes I wanted him to cum three times.

I pushed him onto the bed. I laid next to him. I kissed him wildly. I worked my way down his body. My hand was on his beautiful dick. I slid my mouth over him, his hard cock. I took what I could into my mouth. My lips were stretched to the limit.

Then it was his hands twisting in my hair. I loved it. I felt him tensing. His hips lifted. I knew he was about to cum. I exulted as his hot cum gushed into my mouth and filled it. I savored it. I tasted it on my tongue. I rolled it around in my mouth. I ran my tongue through the thick slickness.

I swallowed. I laid next to him for a while. We exchanged kisses and caresses. Robert asked if I would like coffee, a drink, or maybe wine or beer. I opted for a beer. We got up and went to the kitchen. We each had a can of beer at the table. He was naked. I still wore my skirt. I fondled his cock as I sat next to him. I was encouraging it.

We chatted about a lot of things. He asked about Rita. I told him everything was fine. He asked how long I could stay. I told him not all night. He looked a little disappointed.

I looked at Robert. He no longer had the boyish looks I had found so endearing. He had matured to a very handsome man in his late twenties. I guess I could no longer call him my boy-man. I still wanted to think of him that way, though. After all I am about thirty years older than him.

I felt him starting to get hard again. When we finished our beers, I took his hand. He led me back to the bedroom.

I got him nicely hard again with a little help from my hand, my tongue, my lips, and even my teeth. Robert likes the sensation of teeth sliding along his hard cock. He was playing with my pussy as I played with him. He was keeping me wet and ready.

I straddled him. My disheveled skirt bunched at my waist. I impaled my impatient pussy on his resplendent shaft. I let him slide into me and fill me. How I had missed that sensation, the glorious feel of a man's hard dick filling my pussy.

I rode him slowly. I enjoyed the feel. I loved the fullness. As I felt an orgasm rising in my body, I became more animated. I rode him harder. Our flesh made slapping sounds as I slammed my body on his. I pushed his superb member into myself, then raised my hips off him so I could do it again. Who knows how many times I came as we made love together? I was in the middle of a beautiful, intense orgasm when I felt his hot cum gush into me, into my welcoming cunt. I had been so wrapped up in myself I had not even noticed when he was close to a climax.

I laid next to him my head on his chest, absorbing his scent, tasting him with my tongue. I basked in the feeling of almost love I had always felt about him. I think, no I know, that he has similar feelings about me. Probably Rita, too. He told me once that it was a very sad day for him when he thought he would never make love with me, or Rita, again.

I had to get up soon to dress. I prepared to leave. We hugged hard. We would miss each other. Until the next time. My needs were satisfied. I was going home to the woman I love.

12