Robert Fucks My Wife

Story Info
Good for nothing acquaintance fucks my wife.
2k words
225.2k
101
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
heavyin2u
heavyin2u
34 Followers

Thank you so much for the nice e-mails, suggestions and constructive criticism that all the fuck book writers and readers have given me with my first effort titled: "Always Be Careful What You Wish For".

In a few days be sure to read: "Robert Brings Hector Over To Fuck My Wife".

Oh! You won't want to miss my newly released poem: "The Whore In The Priest House"
You'll love it! Found at literotica.com

*****

My wife and I were up to our usual Saturday fuck marathon and I mentioned that it had been a whole since she'd had some new cock and that I would love to watch her in action with another man.

She was very excited about the idea and she told me "you know that when you start something like that, there's no going back."

I assured her that I would be ever so glad to have her fuck and suck any guy she wanted as long as she didn't fall in love with any of the bastards.

She got up from our bed and she said she had to make a phone call. She came back after a few minutes and said "you know it's not too late to back out."

"No worries" I told her as my cock was now of course doing all the thinking.

We then continued to suck each other's tongues in deep passionate kisses and fondling her big tits and fingering her hairy snatch when the doorbell rang.

"Oh." My wife said. "It must be our guest."

Let me tell you dear reader my cock was hard as quartz crystal in anticipation of who was behind the door.

I got up and answered the door. On opening it I was very surprised. It was Robert who was an acquaintance of whom I knew very little about. I did know that he was married to my wife's longtime friend Yvette who was a French Lebanese mix. Yvette was known for her bad choices in men. Always picking losers. The question of why Yvette married Robert did come up at a casual dinner once and she told my wife who then confided in me that she knew she fell in love for all the wrong reasons, but he did have a big cock and he was keeping her satisfied in bed and that she was sure she could cure him of his job hopping, drug use, alcoholism, etc.

I think that all my wife must have remembered about Yvette's description of Robert was that he had a big cock which I'm sure raised her curiosity immensely, hence his presence in my home.

I let Robert in and by now my wife had gotten out of bed and she was behind me. She was dressed like a little slut for maximum sexual effect in a green sleeveless blouse, barefoot, braless and "cut to her ass cheeks" jeans she said "Well hello Robert." "Welcome to our little party."

"Thanks for inviting me" said Robert.

My wife disposed of the usual formalities such as offering a drink and went right to work on Robert. She walked up to him and laid on him a nice big French kiss. Their tongues twisted around each others. She then stuck her bare leg between his legs and moved her thigh slowly up to his crotch and she sensuously rubbed his cock and balls. Hardening and tempering the cock she so much desired.

Robert then started to unbutton my wife's blouse exposing her huge 38dd tits. He began sucking and kissing her big nipples and silver dollar size aureolas. My wife was moaning with pleasure as he continued to cup her big tits in his hands licking the underside of them. Getting hotter and hotter my wife said "That's enough of that." "Let's get down to business."

My wife then sat down on the sofa in the living room with her big tits hanging out from her blouse. Robert got in front of her and she then unzipped his jeans. She reached her hand inside the opening and was struggling a little to get his cock out of his pants. She then unbuttoned the jeans and pulled them down below his hips and out sprang the biggest uncut cock I'd ever seen.

Robert's cock was about eight inches long, with large and small veins coursing through the slightly pink toned flesh and his foreskin was pulled back just enough to expose the red roundish head that featured a rather large cum hole. It had a slight curve downward and my wife was somewhat aghast at the sight of it, as she'd never seen an uncut cock before.

"Oh my!" She exclaimed as she stroked the head of his cock with the palm of her hand. She then spit on her hand and started a hand job stroking the long hard bone with her tongue as her hand reached the head and on the downstroke she put his cock in her mouth and sucked it.

Precum was already forming around the big cum hole of his cock and you could see strings of it connecting between the head of his cock and my wife's lips. Robert now was groaning in ecstasy and my wife stood up still holding his cock in her hands when she told me "Sandwich me between you and Robert."

She didn't have to ask twice. She then let go of Robert's cock and pulled down her cut-off jeans off exposing her wet hairy pussy. She guided his cock between her long smooth legs and I got up behind her and cozied up to her sexy ass and put my cock between her legs too.nRobert and I got a good rhythm going and we were stroking her wet pussy lips with our cocks back and forth. I grabbed her tits and squeezed them and she turned her head to me and stuck out her tongue and I met her advance with mine and we kissed and then she stuck her tongue in Robert's mouth and they mashed their lips together hard and my wife had her first orgasm of the night.

She was having trouble standing up and she said "Look you guys I came so hard I think I'm going to pass out."

With that I told them that we should move the party to the bedroom. My wife grabbed both of our cocks and led us into the bedroom.

My wife laid down on the bed. She was completely naked now and an erotic vision to behold. Robert and I were staring at her when she said "Well!" "What are you waiting for?" "Which one of you guys are going to fuck me first?"

I bumped in to Robert trying to get to her first and was getting ready to fuck her missionary style when she said "I thought you wanted sloppy seconds." "Are you sure you want to be first?"

"Yes Goddammit!" "I want to be first." I said as I opened opened her creamy thighs exposing her hairy wet pussy and I slammed my rod into her with gusto. While I was giving her all I could give pumping and stroking hard and fast. She reached over to Robert's cock and started licking it. Taking the tip of his foreskin in her mouth and giving it little nips with her teeth and then devouring it whole into her mouth. Rudely making sucking and slurping noises.

My wife was wearing double pony tails in her brunette hair and Robert grabbed them so he could control her mouth better on his big cock. He started pistoning with the same rhythm as I was using to fuck her pussy. Watching her with that big cock in her mouth was just too much for me and I came in her with one of the biggest hardest orgasms I've ever had. Streams of cum were shooting from my cock into her fertile cunt. As I was cumming and she felt my load splashing in her pussy she came too with a mouthful of Robert's cock in her mouth.

She must have gotten a little rough as Robert let out a yell and pulled his meat out of her mouth. "Oh shit!" Robert exclaimed.

I'm sorry Robert." "It was so intense that I just lost control for a moment."

Robert said "No Problem" and stoked the soreness from his cock.

"Why don't you go get me a towel to wipe my pussy and I'll make up with Robert for hurting his cock."

I then went to the bathroom and wetted a towel with some warm water. When it reached the temperature she likes I wrung it out and took it to the bedroom.

Well! Apparently she didn't need the towel after all as she and Robert were already fucking like mad doggy style. Robert's cock was sliding easily into her hot wet pussy going in all the way up until his large pink scrotum was slapping into her thighs. Perhaps it was a little too wet as a very peculiar noise was emanating from my wife's engorged hole.

"That's one hell of a noise." She said as she continued pushing her ass to meet his now hard and quick thrusts. "I'm cumming again! I can't believe how good his big fucking cock feels." "I'm cumming!"

With that said she started shaking with orgasm. I mean her whole body was shaking! Robert continued his pace until he lost all yielding and pumped long strokes. Shooting his cum deep into her. So full was her pussy hole that it start dripping out, then when he pulled out his cock a large glob fell to the sheets and his long crooked lance jumped spasmodically as the last tremors of orgasm were passing through him.

With a huge smile on her face my wife said "Time to clean up and say goodbye to our guest honey."

She motioned for both of us to come to her waiting mouth for our cleanup. She licked and sucked our cocks. First mine, then his and then both in her mouth as our cocks became more flaccid. My cock was still jerking in her mouth even though soft it felt so fucking good.

"I'll see Robert to the door." "Yvette is probably wondering where he is by now." "Why don't you lay in bed and get your strength back and you can have thirds in a little while."'my wife said.

I must have dozed off for a few minutes and when on awakening I saw that my wife wasn't in bed yet.

"Probably making coffee or having a cigarette." I thought to myself.

I got up to find her and much to my pleasant surprise I found Robert and my wife fucking away on the living room sofa this time with her on top cowgirl style. I played the discrete voyeur and stood there in the hallway with my cock in my hand jacking it off for all that it was worth as Robert continued to furiously fuck my wife. Robert was slamming her ass as hard as he could in that position his scrotum tightening with every stroke. She was meeting every deep thrust with a lustful abandon grinding her ass into his hips to ensure complete penetration of her slick pussy.

Robert and she came at the same time groaning and writhing in a hell bent passion. I could see her eyes rolling back in her head and I knew she was getting it so fucking good. I shot off like it was the first time of the day and let the cum drip all over my feet. My wife collapsed on Robert and they passionately kissed each other. Sweat oozing from every pore. Still locked in embrace.

I then entered the room and said "Oh, Hi Robert." "You still here?"

Robert looked at me as a man that had been awakened from a dream.

My wife just giggled and said "I was just saying goodnight to our friend."

My home telephone rang. "Robert, Yvette is calling."

heavyin2u
heavyin2u
34 Followers
  • COMMENTS
18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Haters need to lighten up

I hate cheaters as much as the next, my wife hates them even more because she was cheated on. But she fucks my best friend and has for years, just for me. I'm a voyeur, always have been so I like to watch. The stipulation is, they can't fuck if I'm not there. Its that simple and she agrees. If they fuck and I"m not there, not wanting them to fuck behind my back, then its cheating. She does it for me, for my titillation, she just happens to receive a fringe benefit!

My deal is I like them to fuck for me, I stand next to the bed and jack off while they do. It doesn't matter if its kind of chilly and they are under the blankets, I get to see his ass pumping up and down while he fucks her. They only do it about twice, sometimes three times per month. But they will do it usually three, sometimes four times in each day. I'll cum at least once each time they fuck, usually when I clean my wife.

My buddy knows that is part of the deal. I want him to not jack off or cum when he's not at our house, I love the taste of his sperm. I have no idea what anyone else other than his or mine taste like, I just know I like the taste and how 'nasty' it is do suck his load from my wife. He cums buckets full. Usually I get into place before he pulls out, preferably under my wife so when he pulls his cock out, she just sits down onto my mouth. That way his enormous load all drains into my mouth and I enjoy that most.

I love to jack off while I watch. Normally I just edge and not cum, it takes the fun out of cleaning her cunt and cleaning his cock off with my mouth. Usually I'm fucking the bed while I clean the both and will cum by rubbing. I also insist that I fluff him and aim it for them both. There is little better than taking his soft cock into my mouth and then rubbing it up and down her slit so they can mate. So he can leave me a load to eat.

There are times my wife just isn't interested so my buddy becomes mine for the day. I'm able to suck him all I want, it doesn't bother him having a man suck on his cock even though he has no interest himself. He loves to watch TV and sit around while I suck load after load. The first is the best of course, I get my mouth filled and it happens fast. After the end of a long day, my jaw can be sore and I'm a bit tired. But there is just nothing like feeling a cock starting to swell and get ready to spit out an enormous load, while your cock is in hand and you're masturbating furiously!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WHEN A WIFE DECIDES TO FUCK SOMEONE ON THE SIDE SHE WILL DO IT! LOVING WIVES MAKE THIS WORLD A HAPPIER PLACE.

My wife slept with other men. Initially she hit the fact from me. Then i cought her and confronted her. She admitted that she had not been faithful. She offered to move out within 2 weeks. She begged me to forgive her & assured me she had never stopped loving me. She said she would be devasted if i left her. She never promised she would stop fucking other men. SHE DID PRIMISE THERE WOULD BE NO SECRETS BETEEN US ANY LONGER. Gradually i got to know her lovers. They would become regular guest in our house.

My wife never stopped turning me on. I don't believe she stopped loving me. We never stopped having sex. She brought fresh skills to bed! We seldom had threesomes but i tried that too. During the threesomes i did lick the creampie from her pussy. It tastes delucious ONLY when you are turned on to the point of madness. Otherwise freshly washed pussy is the best taste in the world!

The wife in this story chose Robert. Why Robert? He was available & his French Lebanese wife naively bragged about his dick size. Next time it will be the wife's much older boss or much younger fellow worker or the tradesman who came to repair the deck.

PLEASE DO NOT FORGET THAT A LOVING WIFE MAKES 3 PERSONS HAPPY: HER HUBBY, THE LOVER, & HERSELF. MY WIFE KEPT ME HAPPY. FEEL FREE TO CALL ME A SICK FUCK PROVIDED THAT YOU STOP READING LOVING WIVES STORIES

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OK

So he is happy to have the village slut. So now robert will tell the other losers to go fuck her. At least he can slink around like a total douche bag wank his little winnie.

Everybody is happy.

Writer is happy his 'little wanker' story is published.

Wife is happy because she is rid of loser.

Village is happy because they gained a slut.

Hubby is happy because he is a moron.

What a puck of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 stars

Just because of the insecure pussy below.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Details

Wife was naked one second and then wearing s blouse and cut offs. Pay attention

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

This Is What Friends Are For My best friend fucks my wife with his big cock.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
More Stories