Robert, The Highwayman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tinman69s
tinman69s
257 Followers

"NOW Robert NOW!!! I'm cCUmmmmingggggg OHHHH Ffffuucckkkkkkkk!!!!!" Her body went rigid in an arch leaving only her feet and her head in contact with the bed. I kept working her as hard as I could and biting on her nipple till I am sure it had to hurt, but she never said anything, just moaned and yelled her orgasm till it finished. My right arm felt like it was going to fall off! I had given her pussy all my arm could handle. My hand was covered with her juices and her ass was too. I'm sure the bed was wet, but I never looked. Finally she dropped back down on the bed and she was breathing so hard and fast that I thought she might hyperventilate! But she smiled, opened her eyes and let her head roll to the side to look at me and she whispered "My gawd Robert! What an orgasm!! I've never done that before honey, never!" "Well, I'm glad I was a part of it. I don't think I've ever made anyone cum like that before either!! But I liked what I saw! Maybe we can do that again later!" I said. Then a knock at the front door and I heard it open..

"Sandra?"

"In here baby!" Sandra yelled to Charlene.

Charlene walked in the bedroom door and saw us naked on the bed and said "Well you assholes couldn't wait for me to get here?" Smiling as she said it.

"Damn honey, if you had been 5 minutes earlier, you would have seen me have the most awesome orgasm ever!!" But we'll try to repeat it later, won't we Robert!" She said.

"As soon as she gets undressed and gets in this bed, we'll do something to make everyone have one honey!" I said.

Charlene was naked by now and all but jumped into bed with us. But I did get a good look at her body before she hit the bed. She was young, no doubt, and her body was firm and taut and smooth appearing and I wanted to have some fun with that nice body! I followed her with my eyes as she jumped in the bed and landed between Sandra and me. She immediately leaned over and kissed Sandra and then turned to me and I was up leaning on one elbow. She almost tackled me, if that's possible in bed, but she landed on top of me and I was flat on my back. She crushed my mouth with hers and tried to gag me with her tongue. I circled her with my arms and pulled her even tighter to me, feeling her firm tits against my chest. As we kissed, I guess Sandra wasn't going to waste any time and started rubbing Charlene's pussy.

This was going to get wild!!! And I was going to love every second of it!!!

I held Charlene on top of me and we kissed long and deep, and sucked each other's tongues till they ached! She was a hot 20 year old girl and I wanted to please this little hottie as best I could. As we kissed, I could feel her moving her body in response to the rubbing, fingering, playing being done to her by Sandra. She moaned into my mouth and started moving her ass up and down. I broke the kiss and looked to see Sandra kissing all over Charlene's ass and pumping her finger (s?) in and out of Charlene. I couldn't see how many fingers were in her, but she was enjoying it anyway. I said "You are a hot little bitch, aren't you?"

""Oh fuck yes, I am a hot fucking bitch. Ahh fuck Sandy, FFUUuuccckk me Sandy, tear my pussy up baby!!! Gawd you have made me wait for three days for this!!!! Now fuck me up!!!!" Charlene cried to her. Then she looked up at me and said, "Oh fuck Robert, move up here and let me at your cock, I need some cum in my mouth! Come and give it to me man!!! Down my throat, fuck my throat!! Oh Sandy baby....eat me honey. Eat me!!! my pussy is so hot and wet and itches so bad!! Eat me dammit!!!!"

Well, she got what she wanted. Sandy started eating her pussy and I shoved my cock into her mouth even though it was only about half hard, but I knew it would respond to her sucking on it. She played with it a few minutes in her mouth with her tongue and sure enough, it did respond and I started pumping in and out of it with a fevor!! She wrapped her arms around my ass and pulled me in to her even tighter, and for the second time tonight, I was fucking down someone's throat!

"Oh.. my.. fucking.. gawd!!! Charlene is deepthroating my cock!!! Oh fuck she is good, Sandra!!!"

Sandra had her arms around Charlene's ass and was devouring her with a passion and Charlene's ass was bouncing up and down as hard as her head was. It wouldn't take much more for me to be shooting my load, however much smaller, down her throat!!! She would probably be drowning Sandra at the same time.

Charlene came up off my cock and said "Go Sandy, Eat me to death baby, I'm ready to blow on you darling!! NOW!!!!!!!!!! OH Sandy....." and then her mouth was back down on my cock sucking harder than before and I grabbed her head and pulled up on it and yelled at her.."Breathe baby!" and then I shoved her head all the way back down on my cock and shot my cum into her throat as I arched my body up and tried to get more cock into her throat! My orgasm passed fairly quickly since I had just cum less than a half hour before. But Sandy was still locked onto her pussy and was slurping like a thirsty dog in water!!!

"Oh shit, I'm tired" I thought.

Sandy came up from between Charlene's legs and said "Is she good or what?!" as she looked at me.

"I've never been so fucked out in my life!! You two have worn me out!!" I replied.

She laughed and said "We'll see about that, won't we baby girl?"

"Uummm oh yeah, he'll come around pretty quick, I think!" she said laughing.

Sandra crawled up beside me along with Charlene and they started kissing again and pulling on each other's tits. They were moaning and slurping and giggling and fondling and making play of their sexual fun. It was fun and erotic both to watch them.

"I need to rest a minute or two, you two just go on and play, I'll just sit over here and watch till my rod gets some feeling back in it!!" I said and got up and went into the living room and got my coffee and came back and sat down and watched those two go at each other!! Jeez what a site!!! Live is so MUCH better than a porn flic!! SO much better!

As I sat and watched them eating each other in a good 69 position with Charlene on top of Sandy and then Sandy on top of Charlene and both of them fingering pussies and ass holes!! I have never seen anything so fucking hot and erotic in my life. I wished I had a camera here to get this on film for a keepsake!! Damn I was getting life in my cock again and I hadn't even finished my coffee yet!!

I continued to watch, because this was the best show I had ever seen , in any movie or floor show in some of the seedy joints I had been to in my younger days. But it was short lived. Sandy was on top when her orgasm started on her and she raised her head and said "I'm going to drown your hot ass Charlene, so suck while you still can baby" and she rolled to one side and now they were on their sides as Sandy locked her legs around Charlene's head to cum . Charlene moved to do the same..she locked her legs around Sandy's head and went stiff and just vibrated all over! I had never seen that before! Her whole body just vibrated during her orgasm. I was amazed that neither one of them stopped until they were both finished with their orgasms. Then they rolled apart on the bed and just laid there. (I just had to be mean and stood up and started clapping my hands for them. Charlene stuck her tongue out at me and Sandy just laughed.

I went over and sat down on the bed and handed Sandy's Latte to her and then to Charlene I said, "Sorry honey, I don't have one for you...you can see how much we drank of these that we had when we left you!"

"That's ok Robert, I'll just dash and get a beer from the fridge. You do have one don't you slut?" Charlene said.

"Yes you little hot assed bitch, go get you a beer! She is so naughty Robert!! But I love her wildness!!" Sandy said as Charlene swayed out the bedroom door toward the kitchen.

She came back in a minute with a cold Coors Light in a can and sat down on the bed beside us. She looked at us and said "Well, Robert, I must say, this was my first threesome, that is, with two girls and one guy. I liked it a lot! How about you Sandy? Robert?"

"My first one of any kind" Sandy said.

"Mine too!" I said. "And I liked it a lot too!! I think I'd like to do this again sometime soon!! In the meantime, one of you needs a good hard cock inside of you, now which one of you is it?"

"I think both of us need one Robert,' Sandy said, "and since you have already cum twice tonight, and I don't think you can make it four times, how about if you start with one and finish with the other one?"

Charlene said, "Well, I am the baby here so I should get to go first!" then she giggled a little bit.

Sandy said "OK, I'll get him started and she can get you started and then her can fuck you for a little bit and then I'll finish him off. Alright with you?"

I set my almost empty coffee cup down and reached over and got hold of Charlene's gorgeous tit and pulled her to me and kissed her. As I was kissing her, Sandy started slowly pumping on my cock and then she took it in her mouth. I went down on Charlene and started licking her and sucking on her clit and she started humping and moaning and I could taste her juices flowing and knew she was ready. I raised up and pulled Sandy off my cock by her hair and turned around and Charlene had her legs spread and raised up in the air, waiting to be pounced on by me. I crawled up between her legs and poised over her for a second, looking into her beautiful face. She reached down and got my cock and pulled it down toward her wet pussy and I went with it, entering her in one long slow stroke. She threw her head back and moaned "Oh my god.. oh my god it feels so good!!!"

I pumped in and out of her and she reached down between us and rubbed her clit. She wanted to cum before I pulled out of her. Charlene had a wonderfully hot and tight pussy, and it felt so damned good on my cock. It had been a little over two weeks since I had been in a pussy. I reached back and got her ass cheeks in my hands and pulled her up to me. She in turn reached and got her knees and pulled them up to her shoulders and said "Now fuck me like it is you last fuck!!"

I continued to fuck her as hard as I wanted to..I didn't want to cum for a while, and in this tight pussy, I couldn't last too long. Then I felt Sandy's hand....under my balls!! She was playing with Charlene's ass!!! I could see in Charlene's face that she was enjoying it too!

Suddenly her eyes, which were just little slits before, flew open wide and her mouth opened and I knew she was going to cum but she didn't make a sound.....she just froze...stiff.... Then her ass started banging against me like she was trying to throw me off the bed with here hips!!!!!

As soon as she calmed down, Sandy slid up beside us and said "Ok you horny little slut, let me get some now, you've had yours!" I almost laughed at her, at them!!

Charlene pushed up on my hips with her hands and said "OK you horny old bitch, take him, but I will eat his cum tonight, understand?"

I got off Charlene and Sandy slid right under me and said "Come on Robert, I've waited too long to feel that cock inside me! Give it to me hard and fast, cause I won't last long, fucking you!!"

Sandra grabbed my cock and pulled it to her pussy and I shoved it in. One short stroke to the bottowm of her channel and then I was moving my hips to feel everything I could inside her, to let her feel me all over the inside of her love channel. Then I pounded her pussy with my cock till she was screaming out that she was cumming!! She begged me, "Oh fuck, don't stop honey, harder, now......deeper honey! Oh fuck I'm going to explode!! Now Robert...NOW!!!!!! She was moving all over her body! Jerking, twisting, humping. moaning, scratching , finally she lay still.

Charlene rolled over and said, "Now I get to eat his cum baby. Just lie still!" She slid her hand down between us and covered Sandra's pussy as I pulled out. Then she went down and ate Sandy's pussy with a lot of slurping and moaning and then Sandy had another orgasm and just went limp on the bed, almost unconscious.

The three of us then crawled up and laid our heads on the pillows and went to sleep.

tinman69s
tinman69s
257 Followers
12