Roberta's Seduction

Story Info
Susan watches Roberta deliver to endowed deliveryman.
1.5k words
4.32
88.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Third in a Series of True Stories

Susan and I remained friends with Roberta, stopping by at all hours of the day or night. Roberta stayed with us often; the three of us were practically inseparable. Susan, Roberta and I stayed in shape at the gym, going at least five days a week, biking together occasionally, we went kayaking once, and usually had threesome at least once a week. It seemed my rather hefty cock kept them more than satisfied, and I was more than willing to help if needed. What guy in his right mind would say no to these two foxes?

One afternoon Susan came home from work early, the school, where she worked as the nurse, had closed early. Susan rushed over to Roberta's house, two doors away, who also worked at the school but as a secretary. She quietly slipped in the back door, hoping to surprise Roberta. Just as she entered Susan heard the front door being opened and Roberta greeted someone. Not wanting to intrude, Susan waited in the kitchen. It turned out a deliveryman was dropping off a package for Roberta, who often worked out of her house. Susan looked out of the butler's window and saw that Roberta had changed from work, and was wearing her workout clothes already. What the deliveryman was seeing was an incredibly sexy Brunette with a knockout body; she has dark skin, dark eyes, as most Asian Indians are so blessed. Roberta has incredibly firm breasts, which are also large. Roberta's stomach is washboard hard, her abs are easily visible. Roberta's ass is deliciously tight also, and she tends to wiggle it just right when she walks.

This was what the deliveryman was seeing, as he waited right outside her home on the stoop. Susan couldn't see him, and patiently waited for him to leave.

Susan was surprised to hear Roberta ask him to enter, so she could find something for him. As he entered, Susan realized just why he was being invited inside. Tall, dark, and very handsome, the deliveryman filled out his clothing nicely, Susan told me later. Susan was amused to see him check out his package after Roberta had turned around, and she noted that he seemed to be rather gifted, or well endowed.

When Roberta entered the room, she flashed a nice grin, handed the deliveryman one of her cards, and told him to call her sometime. They stood and chatted, both obviously enjoying each other's company, probably mutually attracted to each other. Roberta asked him if he would like something to drink, at which time Susan became alarmed. She didn't want to be discovered in the kitchen, she didn't want to be associated with being a voyeur, but she couldn't help being seen if Roberta came in. Roberta turned as if to go to the kitchen, but the deliveryman said she could get him something perhaps another time.

Roberta then asked him, and I swear, this is what Susan told me, "Perhaps there is something else you would be interested in while you're here?" Well, any man with a cock that gets hard would have done what this guy did - he stepped forward and put his hands around her waist and said "yes, you."

Susan was now watching two people seduce each other. Susan watched them kiss and watched Roberta pull his clothes off. As his shirt and then his t-shirt were removed, Susan noted he was in great shape. Not huge, like a bodybuilder, but he obviously worked out. He had a trim waist, as well as well defined chest, arms, and back. The man now removed Roberta's workout top, revealing her incredibly beautiful torso. Her breasts define description; they are large, very firm, with creamy smooth, dark skin. Her nipples are large and also very dark, and stick out almost half an inch when excited.

He proceeded to caress her breasts and bent down to take her nipples into his mouth. Roberta leaned back and moaned and ground her hips into his, finally breaking free and unbuckling his pants. He kicked off his shoes while she was doing this and when his underwear was exposed; Susan had to gasp as his hard cock was tenting out his shorts. This guy was huge! Roberta pulled his underwear off and a very thick, very hard nine-inch cock sprang out. His cock was thicker than mine, Susan told me, probably as thick as a beer can. Roberta couldn't possibly wrap her hand around it, choosing instead to use both hands and slather his large cockhead with her tongue. She pushed him back onto the couch where she began attacking his cock, his balls, the inside of his thighs, his nipples, finally standing up to peel off her workout shorts.

When Roberta shows her groin to someone, he is in for a wonderful surprise. Roberta is in great shape, her lower abs are very tight, her pooch almost unnoticeable. Her smoothly shaven pussy parts when she is excited, the pinkness exposed, her juices flow freely, her clitoris sticks out to a point where you are driven to lick it.

So the man naturally pulls him to her and begins sucking on her clitoris while Roberta is still standing. Roberta grabbed his head and ground her pussy into his face. The man used his fingers on her, and the other hand pulled her into him by caressing her incredibly tight ass. Roberta orgasmsed with a loud moan and reached back, between the man's legs and grabbed his engorged cock. Roberta then rubbed his cock up and down her wet slit, lubricating his entire cock, and then she gently settled down.

Susan said she could practically feel this guy's cock splitting Roberta in two, it was so thick, and Roberta settled down so slowly. Susan said it must have taken at least two minutes for her to work that fucker up inside of her, or, perhaps better said, for her to settle down on him. The man began sucking on Roberta's incredibly sensitive nipples, Roberta was moaning and finally began to fuck him in earnest. She put both her hands on his shoulders and moved her hips back and forth. The man then grabbed Roberta's sides and began lifting her up and down on his cock. Susan told me that she could see his massive cock was stretching Roberta's pussy to the limit, and she hoped she wasn't suffering any pain. From what I could tell, Roberta was feeling no pain whatsoever, because she was moaning and continued to fuck the hell out of this guy.

Finally, the man stood up, with Roberta still impaled on his rigid cock. He lay Roberta down on the couch, as if she were sitting on the edge of it, her back almost flat on the cushion. The man began thrusting in and out of her at this point and Roberta was repeatedly and forcibly split in two by his aggressive fucking. Roberta's hands were out to her sides and her head was lolling from side to side, interspersed with orgasms. Her neck muscles tensed, the veins on her head and neck stood out, and her back arched. This guy was a real stud and must have lasted ten minutes before Susan heard him tell Roberta that he was going to come. Roberta then told him to fuck her, "Please fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, oh yes... God, fuck me."

This man, then tensed his body, the sweat poring off him like he was at the gym, and thrust his cock deep within Roberta once again, and he came. Susan told me that she actually saw his cock flex, and the come was almost instantaneously forced out of Roberta's vagina, along the side of his cock, down her pussy, and onto the couch.

Then man collapsed on top of Roberta for a few seconds, Roberta caressed his hair, and he nuzzled her breasts, and gently pulled out. As he slowly stood up, Roberta sat forward and gently took his cock in her hands. She gently pulled on his cock and inserted it into her mouth, licking it clean of both their juices.

Susan saw that his cock was slowly relaxing, and it glistened with wetness, the dark skin on his cock darker than the rest of his body. It still was incredibly thick and hung down onto his thigh, an occasional drop of cum beckoned Roberta to lap it up like so much milk.

The man thanked Roberta and slowly dressed. Roberta went into her bedroom, and quickly returned wearing a robe. They kissed, and Susan heard her tell him to call him soon.

Upon hearing this Susan slipped out the back door of the house, quietly closing the door behind her. Susan waited for me to return from work, and she had a surprise for me. I didn't get past the doorstep before most of my clothes had been stripped off, and Susan raped me as soon as I was naked. Perhaps it wasn't a rape; rather it was an attack with a friendly weapon.

Susan explained to me what she had seen at Roberta's home, I laughed when I heard it. A good friend of mine from work had quit the job recently and was working as a deliveryman in the area. Her description sounded just like him. If only either one of the women knew his name.