Robert's Fanstasy

Story Info
Sexual mother discovers son's written incest fantasy.
25.5k words
4.67
282.3k
232
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,066 Followers

(Note: To those of you who read my stories, you know I write long ones rather that several shorter segments. In the end, it's the same thing. And, this one, of course, is another long one. Enjoy.)

1. How it began

Robert Connor lay back against the pillows on his bed. He was watching his mother, kneeling between his legs, sucking his cock. His mother! It was so damned hot that he had a hard time not coming almost immediately.

His mother, Kathy, an attractive 45-year-old with, lustrous brown hair and cool green eyes, looked up at Robert and winked while continuing to run her tightly stretched lips up and down his thick manhood.

Robert couldn't hold back anymore. He groaned and whispered hoarsely, "Yes, yes, Mom. I'm going to come. I'm going to come, Mom."

Kathy didn't stop. She didn't take her mouth off of her son's super rigid cock. She kept sucking on it while looking him in the eyes.

"Aaahhh!" Robert cried out loudly. His cock began erupting with pulse after pulse of his hot semen, boiling up out of his balls.

Robert's mother kept sucking and sucking while swallowing her son's thick load of cum, until no more came out. She raised her mouth off Robert's cock, letting it flop down, and gave him a big, happy grin.

"Mmmm!" I liked that, Robert. Now, are you ready to lick my pussy?"

"Yeah, Mom," Robert replied, as the fantasy dissolved from his mind and he reached for the tissue box he kept on the bedside stand. But that part of the fantasy is going to have to wait, he told himself.

He was home for the summer from his first year at college and it was Saturday afternoon. His mom had gone to look for new outdoor furniture to put by the pool. The patio furniture they had now was several years old and well-used, time to replace it.

Robert figured she was due home any time now so he wiped up the semen that had shot out of his cock and sprayed over his belly and chest. Then he got up and walked naked to the bathroom down the hall to clean himself better with a damp washcloth.

He looked in the mirror and saw a reasonable handsome young man looking back at him—dark, nearly black, curly hair, and in need of a haircut; well placed grey eyes, like his father's; a strong nose and chin; broad forehead; and full lips that, when at rest, hinted at a smile. He stood five feet, eleven inches barefoot and had a tight, muscular body, with strong, well-developed legs. Sprinting was his sport in high school and now in college too.

"You are one sick bastard, Robert," he told his image in the mirror. "Fantasizing about your mom sucking your dick . . . and about licking her pussy and fucking her. Where did that come from? When did that begin?" But he knew exactly where and when his mother-fucking fantasies began.

He had come home from school one weekend to surprise his mother for her birthday. That had been in February of the present year. He had come into the house quietly and took his bag into his bedroom. It had been just after noon on a Friday. The garage door was down and he had assumed that his mom was at work, as usual.

Then he had heard a strange noise. He had stood in the doorway of his room to listen. He heard it again . . . coming from his mother's bedroom. He had crept down the hallway and peeked around the corner of the master bedroom doorway, which was open. There he had seen his mother, totally naked—and looking really good too, he had noticed, although that thought had surprised him at the time.

His mother had a long, double-ended dildo with one end stuffed into her pussy and the other end stuffed into her ass. That had shocked him, that, and the fact that she obviously shaved her pussy. She also had a small vibrator in her hand and was stimulating her clitoris. Her eyes were tightly closed and she had been panting and moaning. Then he had watched as her body suddenly convulsed and she cried out loudly as, obviously, she'd had an orgasm.

Robert hurriedly retreated to his bedroom, grabbed his bag, let himself out of the house extra-quietly, got in his car and drove to the closest coffee shop, hoping his mother hadn't heard him leave. He also realized as he was starting up the engine, that his jeans seemed too tight in the crotch. That was when he realized that he had a nearly full erection. That had really shocked him.

Robert took one of his school books into the coffee shop, ordered apple pie and coffee and tried to study. But of course he couldn't. The image of his naked mother double penetrating herself, using a vibrator, and having an orgasm kept parading through his head. And, those images kept his dick in a state of perpetual partial erection.

He stopped trying to study after twenty minutes and allowed himself to focus on what he had seen. He knew that his mother took care of herself physically, but she wasn't obsessed with it. Still, to Robert, at nineteen and actively dating women of his own age, his mother's body had looked pretty darned good. He had always known that she was a damned good looking woman, but he hadn't seriously thought about her body, although he had seen her in bikinis every summer. Of course, he had noticed as a teenager that his mother had a good body, but she was his mother and that was the end of it. But to see her totally naked . . .and in that situation . . . well, that had been a shocker and an eye-opener.

It was also an erection-maker and that part bothered him. She was his mother after all. He wasn't supposed to get turned on by his mother. Robert put it down to the pure, raw, sexual nature of what he had seen, that and the "animal" part of his brain reacting to that pure, raw sexuality.

After an hour, Robert left the coffee shop and drove slowly back home. He didn't know just how much self sex his mother might be into, whether that was her first and only orgasm, or if she was going to make an afternoon of it. He had never thought of his mother in such an overtly sexual way, so now he didn't know what to think. Watching porn movies on his laptop at school probably wasn't a very good way to judge this situation, but it had taught him that there were a lot of people out there who had many diverse sexual practices. Not that the porn videos were real. But if someone had made a video of it, then he was sure that someone had done it before the video was made.

When he got home he parked his car at the curb and carried his bag up to the front door. He made a lot of noise getting the key into the lock and unlocking the door. The garage door was solid, no windows, so he couldn't tell if his mom was still here or not.

"Surprise!" Robert yelled out. "Anybody home?" The house was silent.

He put his bag on his bed and went down the hall to his mother's bedroom. The door was open, as before, but he couldn't hear anything. He cautiously peeked into the room. No one there. The door to the master bath was open and he could see it was empty, too. No one home now.

Hmm! She must have come home for a "nooner", Robert thought to himself. But by herself? That made him wonder about his mother's sex life. His dad, Steve, had died of a massive heart attack two years ago. He had been ten years older than his wife and had owned a successful, commercial printing company. He had also been overweight and had high blood pressure and couldn't be bothered to diet or exercise. He had died at work, in his office.

Robert's mother worked out regularly—aerobics, weights, and interval training. She kept herself in very good shape. She also continued to work full time as the sales staff supervisor at Macy's although she didn't need too. She hadn't needed to when her husband was alive. Then, after her husband had died, Kathy had found a buyer for the printing plant in a very short time and got nearly the price she originally had been asking for. With that money and the large life insurance policy Steve had taken out, well invested, she had enough now that she could retire and live comfortably for the rest of her life if she wanted to. But she didn't want to. She liked her job and liked working and couldn't imagine being a lady of leisure.

Thinking about his mother coming home for a "nooner" made Robert's cock begin to swell up again. "Jesus!" he said aloud. He went back to his room, closed and locked the door, threw his bag onto the floor. He took off his shirt and undid his jeans to 'free Willie'. Then he laid back on his bed and began stroking himself thinking about that double-ended dildo shoved into his mother's . . . .

"Hey!" Robert said out loud to himself. "Mom shaves her pussy." He just now remembered seeing her pussy with the dildo in it and there wasn't a hair anywhere.

He went back to visualizing the double-ended dildo in his mother's pussy and ass. He visualized her body. It was trim and athletic and tanned, with no tan lines, he now realized. He hadn't seen his mother's naked tits after he'd hit puberty and she had decided that it wouldn't be in his best interest to walk around the house naked. But today he had seen them . . . and he saw them as a man viewing a woman's breasts. She had been laying on her back and her tits were flattened somewhat, but not sliding off to the sides and under her armpits. They were a medium size with small areolas and large nipples, which had been quite erect.

Robert's mind wandered back to the fact that his mother had been fucking herself in the ass and the pussy at the same time. His cock was fully erect now and he was stroking it fast. His eyes were closed and he concentrated on what he had seen. In his mind's eye he was seeing, up close, the round, flexible dildo stuffed into his mother's tightly stretched asshole. The other end was shoved between the folds of her labia and who knows how deep into her pussy. . . or, for that matter, into her ass. He saw her left hand on the dildo where it bent into a 'U' and how that hand had been pushing rhythmically on the dildo. He saw her right hand holding the vibrator, moving it slowly around the top of her pussy lips, obviously stimulating her clitoris. And then he saw how her body had convulsed up and twisted sideways a little and heard, again, her loud cries and groans of pleasure as she achieved orgasm.

At that point, Robert, thinking about his mother fucking herself, cried out, "Oh God! Mom!" and his body shuddered with intense pleasure as he achieved his own orgasm. His hard, swollen cock spewed several shots of thick white cum up into the air, which then fell back down onto his body. It was one of the best orgasms from masturbation he had ever had and it both scared him and intrigued him..

2. How it continued

Robert's mother had come home that Friday and had been duly surprised that her son had come home for her birthday, which was the next day, Saturday. She didn't show any sign that she knew of him having come into the house earlier when she had been fucking herself.

They had dinner at home on Friday and went to a restaurant of Kathy's choice on Saturday. By Sunday afternoon Robert was headed back to college, a four hour drive.

At first, he had tried to put the image of his mother on her bed fucking herself, out of his head, but he couldn't. He went to his favorite free porn site and began looking up mother-son incest videos. He didn't like the choices, most of which seemed to be German or Russian and shot on the cheap. And, of course, who knew if he was watching a real mother and son having sex.

He then started to look for women who reminded him, even a little, of his mother and imagined that it was her. It didn't take too many times before he began imagining that he was the man fucking her. He knew that was sick, but it really got him off and he all but became addicted to it.

Now he was home for the summer and being here, in the house, close to his mother, was driving him crazy. After all the fantasizing he'd done at school about her now all he could think about was what it would be like to actually fuck his mother, to lick her pussy, to have her suck his cock, to fuck her in the ass, because she obviously liked anal sex.

Of course, he wasn't around her all day long. He had taken summer employment and his mother had her job to go to, Monday through Friday, from nine in the morning to six in the evening. But he saw her in the mornings just before he left for work, when she would walk into the kitchen wearing a T-shirt that was mid-thigh in length and, he was sure, nothing else. Oh, how he wanted to go up to her and reach under her T-shirt to see if she was wearing panties or not. And, oh, how he wanted to push her T-shirt up over her hips, free his cock from his jeans, pick his mother up and slid his cock into her pussy and begin fucking her right there against the wall in the kitchen.

Sometimes he fantasized about really doing that but, as strong as that fantasy was, he knew that he would do no such thing. His mother would scream and fight and be angry and disgusted and horrified. He would be embarrassed and disgraced and have to leave home. After all, he wasn't going to rape his mother. He wanted her willing participation. That's what his fantasy was, her wanting him as much as he wanted her. Still, he nearly always left for work with a stiffie just thinking about it.

In the evenings, his mother would come home take off her business clothes and put on a pair of shorts, which showed off her well-shaped and tanned legs, and a regular length T-shirt. Sometimes Robert could see the curve of her breasts and, when she moved just right, the points her nipples made in the light cotton fabric.

Because Robert had done so well in his first year of college, and because they didn't need the money, Kathy had told him that he didn't have to look for work, if he didn't want to. But he did want to. He hated laying around trying to fill his days with busy work or worse, doing nothing. So he had gone to the printing plant that his father had created by hard work and smart work and applied for a job. When the new owner found out that Robert could run several of the presses, from working for his father during summer breaks in high school, he hired him. Robert even got a day shift job.

As bad as mornings and evenings were, being around his mother with his new found appreciation for her sexually, weekends were worse. They had a large swimming pool in the back yard and his mother would swim a little and sun a little, wearing skimpy bikinis . . . and looking years younger than her age. Then she would lay on a chaise lounge under one of the large umbrellas and read.

Sometimes he'd have to go to his room and whack-off, imagining removing his mother's bikini by the pool and kissing her, caressing her, working his way down to her pussy and licking her, and finally fucking her on top of their towels at the side of the pool, her knees pulled up and thighs spread wide while her arms held him tightly and he fucked her pussy, or ass, in long fast strokes.

He had friends in town, of course, and went out on weekends, but that was usually at night. And he even dated a couple of girls he had known in high school, scoring with one of them right away. But as good as that sex was, and it was good, it couldn't take away the sexual fascination that he now had about his mother.

Then, one day while working at the printing plant, he got an idea. He would write about his sexual fantasy regarding his mother. He could write it on the desk top computer in his room and when his mother wasn't home he could send it to the printer in the office and print it out. Then he'd have his own little book about his mother and him having sex.

When Robert got home that day, he had been thinking about sex stories and erotic literature and went on-line to see what was there. Almost immediately he discovered a site called Literotica and spent the next hour or so exploring it. That is, when he saw the section on incest stories, he went there and started reading. He was amazed at all the stories about sons and mothers, not to mention the ones about daughters and fathers, mothers and daughters, brothers and sisters, cousins, aunts, uncles, and even grandparents all fucking each other. Either there were a lot of sick people in the world—such as himself—or incest, at least incest fantasy, was a normal part of human sexuality.

He decided then to write his story and submit it to Literotica. The thought of writing out his fantasies about his mother and publishing it where others, lots of others, would read it, excited and aroused him.

Robert made several attempts before deciding to tell the story just as he had seen it—his mother masturbating—followed by how he fantasized about seducing her and fucking her. But, of course, he didn't use his or his mother's real names. Now, he was finishing up his second chapter. In it, his mother had just finish sucking his cock and swallowing a big hot load of his cum. The first chapter was about his mother masturbating, as he had seen her when he had come home for her birthday. He had titled the story "Mom and Me." Not very original, he knew, but just seeing the title and knowing what he was writing excited him.

Just then, the doorbell rang. Robert was home alone this weekend. His mother had gone to a seminar in San Francisco. Robert hit "save" then got up from his computer and answered the door. When he opened it, he was looking at his best buddy from high school, John Thompson.

"Dude!" I heard you were in town," John said.

"My God, John! How is the Army treating you?"

"Could be worse. And it's about to. I'm shipping out for Afghanistan on Wednesday."

"Oh shit! Buddy, I don't know what to say."

"Not a problem. Just wish me good luck . . . and come with us. Look, I've got Darla out in the car. We're going to my Uncle Dave's place in the country. Kenny, Tamara, Jolene, Jared and, hell, I don't know who else are going to be there. Uncle Dave's going to buy the beer, but we have to spend the night. You with us Robert?"

"Well, I . . . ."

"Come on buddy. I'm your best friend. You've got to come. Hell! You don't even need a change of clothes. We're going to party, get drunk, fuck, do whatever. You know. You can wake up grungy and I'll bring you home to shower and recuperate from your hangover . . . 'cause you know you're going to have one."

"Okay. You're right, John. Let's go." Now that Robert thought about it, a party, especially a send-off party for John, seeing that he was going into a war zone, was something that he could really get into.

"You need to tell your mom or anything?

"Nope, she's gone for the weekend. All I have to do is close and lock this door," Robert said as he stepped outside, closed the door, took his keys from his pocket and locked the front door. The rest of the house was locked up, he knew.

"But, I'll take my own car. I want to bring a friend. That is, can I bring a friend?"

"Male or female Robbie boy?"

"Female, of course."

"Well, duh! Then of course you can. And, when you're passed out, maybe I'll get a little sympathy from her." John leered and chuckled at Robert.

"And maybe you won't make it to Afghanistan, buddy, what with having a couple of broken arms" Robert responded.

They both broke out laughing.

"You know how to get to my uncle Dave's place?"

"Yep. I'll be there as soon as I can."

Robert walk to the curb where his car and John's were parked. "Hi Darla."

"Hi Robert. So you're coming to the party?"

"Wouldn't miss it. I'm going to go pick up a friend . . . that is, if she can come. If not, well, I'll be there anyway."

"Cool," Darla smiled at him. "See you there."

3. How Robert's mother found out about his fantasy

By early Sunday afternoon Robert hadn't made it home yet, but his mother had. She noticed that his car wasn't parked at the curb, but thought nothing of it. As Kathy was carrying her overnight bag down the hall, she glanced into Roberts room and noticed that his computer screen saver was on. She sighed because she didn't like wasting electricity. After putting her bag on her bed she went back to Robert's room to "save" and then turn off her son's computer. No telling how long he had been gone, nor how long he would be gone.

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,066 Followers