Robin

Story Info
He meets Robin, and his world turns upside down.
603 words
4
15.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to tell you about Robin, who has been the star of my sexual fantasies.

I met Robin in 1970 as we sat in my doctor's waiting room. She is a small woman...about 5"2" and slightly built and an attractive face. We have been waiting for some time as the doctor has been called out on an emergency.

We chatted for a while and then exchanged telephone numbers as we discovered we lived only one block apart.

I was surprised to get a call from her asking if I would come around as she had a problem she thought I could help with. It was a pretty mundane problem and I fixed it for her. We talked some more and I said I was going to play a round of golf and she asked if she could accompany me. I agreed and we went off to the golf course and there we started to play. After a couple of holes she asked me what I thought she was doing wrong and asked me to guide her hands through the correct swing...of course I agreed and she kind of backed up to me and I held her wrists from behind and went through the swing motions, although I must confess my mind had wandered elsewhere.

On our way to take her home she startled me by saying quite vehemently, "Oh God, I really need a man!" Little ole babe-in-the-woods me said, "Why?" and she described how she was really turned on by a man running his tongue around her nipples. You can bet that I took particular notice of this!

When we got to her place and entered the door she turned to me and threw her arms around my neck and kissed me hard. I responded and then we were on the couch and I was toying with the buttons of her blouse. As I undressed her she whispered, "There's not much there" and I replied, "I can tell you're not a boy and that's enough!" She smiled and said, "Do you always know exactly the right thing to say?"

She led me into the bedroom and we undressed. She really was quite beautiful, with small but well shaped breasts, a smooth belly and shapely legs. She had a pronounced mound with just a small forest of hair and her pussy kind of shyly hid below the mound.

I lay beside her and we kissed again and I then started running my tongue around her nipple. She started to move under me and breath heavily and my free hand found her pussy and I started to run my finger through her lower lips. I lifted my head to work on the other breast and she nearly had a fit, as she thought I was not going to continue with her nipples, but rejoined the action when my lips clamped around her other breast.

She ran her hand down to my member and started to massage it and I felt her vagina open and moist. She then said, "Now!" and moved under me so that my cock was poised at her entrance. As I entered her she gave a long shudder and we joined in the rhythm. I felt her orgasm come quite quickly and that brought me to the boil also. Her pussy was quite small and tight, and as we subsided I was thrilled by sudden muscle spasms she had around my cock.

That was the start of a short affair then and some years later we picked up the thread and this time the affair lasted for 2 years.