Robin and Alicia Ch. 05

Story Info
Scrapbooking sex.
3k words
4.34
34.1k
5
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 06/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we woke up, it was hard for me to not act weird at breakfast with Paul and their kids, but I think I had a passable performance. I just had to try as hard as I could not to think about the fact that I had been fucking their mom's tits and ass. Robin actually passed it off better than I did. She came in from her morning jog wearing a jog bra and spandex shorts, and they did not exactly look bad on her 36-year-old body. I mean, I had just seen her naked, but she looked even better with her tits crushed up against her body in the jog bra, creating some damn fine cleavage, and her ass and legs looked fantastic. She was all sweaty, and as she came in, she told Paul she needed a shower.

"My ass got a real workout," she joked, the simple double entendre giving me a woody all by itself.

Later, she told Paul that she needed to show me some science stuff in the museum in town. He shrugged and we went off. She was now wearing a cute yellow summer dress that clung to her body and I wasn't all that sure how much underwear she was wearing. Her nipples stuck out precariously from the dress' fabric.

When we were safely in the car, I asked what was up, but she still wouldn't tell me, just smiling and telling me to hold my horses. After about half an hour's ride, we stopped in the driveway of a house I didn't recognize. But when the door opened, I saw the present she had mentioned to me the night before, and it was already unwrapped. Alicia was standing in the doorway, buck-naked. She looked pretty good too—she had lost a little weight, but none of it came from her tits, so she now looked like a fit, voluptuous hottie—in shape but with her big D-cup tits, enormous nipples standing erect. If anything, those tits had once again grown in my absence. Was she trending towards a double D? They were simply giant—leviathans of the tit world!

"Hi there—I hope you're ready for another reunion," she said smiling, and waved us in.

I obviously was dumfounded, although I suppose I should have guessed what was up. I didn't know what to do, so Alicia led the way, slipping her hand down my pants and grabbing onto my quickly-stiffening dick.

"This way, big boy!" Her considerable breasts bounced as she walked down the hall. Robin's sly smile from the morning had by now enlarged to a huge grin. She was tweaking her own nipples as she walked, and started pulling off her sun dress on the way. We got to a spare room that was cluttered with a lot of random junk, including an open sofa bed, and they both started undressing me.

Clearly, I had questions, and they answered me before I asked.

"We both enjoyed our experience together last time," Alicia said, "and a couple years ago I moved in town here. So for the last two years now, Robin and I have been fucking the shit out of each other a few times a week while our husbands work. We've both gotten to be pretty expert strap-on lovers, but we couldn't pass up a chance at a real cock."

"For my part," she continued, "I want to see that massive beast of yours fuck her virgin ass—or at least it's a virgin to a real cock, that is."

Robin's face turned red.

"What—no, you didn't!" Alicia exclaimed.

"I know, I know...but I couldn't wait," Robin said. "I'm sorry. You'll just have to take it out on my ass—she's the one who made the decision for me!"

"Well, I guess I'll just have to watch your second ass-fuck instead of the first," Alicia said with a grin. "But don't think I won't get you back for this! In the straps you go," she said, and pulled out a set of leather manacles from a drawer, where I could see a bunch of other sex toys.

Holy shit, this was big time! I just couldn't believe demure, quiet Robin had turned into such a perv!

Robin meekly put out her arms, and Alicia strapped them down to either side of an end table. Robin was now kneeling down with her chest on the table, her exceptional ass in the air.

"Alright John, the two of us are going to torture that asshole like there's no tomorrow," she ordered. "Of course, first you have to take those clothes off."

I was never so happy to follow orders.

She pulled open the drawer again and pulled out a ping pong paddle, which she handed to me. Seeing my questioning glance, she explained that the room was her scrapbooking room. She kept all the sex toys in a drawer that Ted thought was scrapbooking supplies. He hated the whole scrapbooking thing, so he avoided the room like the plague, which allowed her to have total freedom in here.

"Now-- whip her fucking ass!" she said, with an honestly shocking amount of seemingly malice—or was it glee?

I looked at Robin's fine naked ass, and took aim. I smacked her full on, and she yelped in pain. "That's it! Fucking do it again!"

I did—several times. Robin's ass was soon burning red, and she twitched uncontrollably every few seconds. But after each swat, she whispered, "Please master, can I have some more?"

This was some crazy sub/dom relationship they had going here. I couldn't believe it. Who gets this lucky?

Alicia, meanwhile, was strapping on a huge silver dildo. It put my own endowment to shame; it was at least 10 inches long and thicker than me. She handed me a black dildo that was shorter, but even thicker than that. I mean honestly, did they actually fit these things inside of themselves?

"Stick this in the bitch's cunt," she said.

I did as I was told—this little 5'4" fury was getting to be the boss of even me! I pushed the black dildo up to the lips of Robin's dripping cunt, and pressed in. It went in easily, despite its girth, and soon its plastic balls were up against her lips. When they said they had been practicing, they meant it; I couldn't believe Robin's cunt could take this monster, it was three inches across.

Alicia moved around to Robin's face and shoved the silver dildo into her mouth. "Suck it, bitch," she said. Slowly, amazingly, Robin started to first mouth, then swallow the huge plastic cock, finally taking the whole goddamn thing down her throat. No wonder she could deepthroat my cock now—look at what she was practicing on! "That's my whore, that's my good fucking whore," Alicia said. "What a little fucking married slut you are."

I wouldn't say it was an effortless process—Robin was choking and slobbering spit, but it was quite an achievement nonetheless. Alicia started fucking her throat with it, then pulled out. Considering that it was just a piece of plastic, it was really more about torturing Robin than pleasuring Alicia.

"Alright, that's all the lube you get, honey." She moved around, signaled me to move away, positioned herself at Robin's ass, and pressed in with one smooth thrust. She didn't make much more headway than I had last night; apparently her ass was a lot tighter than her pussy. Or at least, her ass was tighter than her pussy when her pussy was already filled with another enormous dildo!

But she was ruthless in her advancement, and within two minutes that silver baseball bat-like dildo was all the way in Robin's butt. She immediately began fucking her in earnest. "Alright John, you've got her mouth now," she said. "Fuck her face hard, I want to teach this bitch a lesson about what happens when she fucks around on me!"

I looked at Robin's eyes, and I could see that she was loving this—her face was dripping with spittle, her cunt and asshole were stretched with dildoes, but she was loving it. I lifted up my cock and shoved it in her face. I went all the way in in one stroke. I grabbed on her blonde pony tails and fucked her face like a glory hole, mercilessly using her.

The whole scene was too hot. Watching Alicia's enormous tits bouncing around like crazy as she fucked Robin was an awesome sight. Robin soon started coming, and didn't stop for the next five minutes, thrashing around on the table with her arms cuffed behind her back. Alicia, meanwhile, pulled out, grabbed a long thin vibrator from the drawer, and stuck it in Robin's cunt alongside the first big black dildo. Then she re-entered Robin's asshole. I just couldn't believe this, Robin was becoming a pin cushion of cocks! The reaction was simply more orgasms from Robin. Alicia was clearly enjoying her self too, although it didn't seem like she had actually come.

I had had enough, and I pulled out, shooting my cum all over Robin's cute face, painting it white. Alicia yelled in triumph, and pulled out again herself. She grabbed three fucking thin vibrators, rubber-banded them together at the hilt, and pushed them in en masse into Robin's now-finally-gaping ass. Then she moved around and made Robin lick the shit off her strap-on dildo while my cum ran down her face and tits. Robin's cleavage was like the Grand Canyon, and the cum was the Colorado River, unstoppably winding its way through. Finally, Alicia turned around and made Robin lick out her asshole.

"Come on, bitch, get it good and wet."

Robin complied happily, digging deep into Alicia's dirty brown hole with frantic enthusiasm with her tongue, swirling and swishing it around, licking around the rim, then probing her the depths of her rectum, and transferring quite a bit of my cum from her face to Alicia's ass-cheeks in the bargain.

Alicia pulled out yet another vibrator—how many of those things did they have?! She stuck the blunt end in Robin's mouth, with the pointy side out, then made her hold it in place as Alicia impaled her own nicely-lubricated ass on it, sliding her shitter up the pole deep enough so her ass was in Robin's face again.

"Alright John, now I want you to fuck that fragile ass of hers like it's never been fucked before! She should be ready for anything back there!" Alicia was panting as Robin fucked her own asshole with the mouth dildo.

I never needed an excused to fuck Robin's asshole, so I was glad to follow orders. I moved around behind Robin and slide out the three vibrators, which left her with a gaping hole of extraordinary proportions. Fucking her ass today was going to be nothing like fucking her ass last night. I plopped my cock inside, and it barely even scraped the walls of her rectum.

'C'mon bitch," I said, getting on board with Alicia's dominant role-playing. "Tighten that ass up! I don't want to fuck the Holland Tunnel back here!"

Robin wiggled her ass around, and I could see her trying to clench her anal ring together, although Alicia didn't let her take her attention away from her own asshole. Finally I started to get a bit of friction, but not much. Her shitter was just out of order. I grabbed one of the vibrators and stuck it in under my dick. Oh holy fuck! I screamed from the extra stimulation. Now we were talking. Now it was tightening up in there, and I could see Robin struggling to keep focus as she started to come. I wasn't too far away my self, even having just come a few minutes ago. The combination of her ass and the vibrator was too much. I came inside her, filling up her slushy shitter. Alicia had come twice while this was going on, and was laying on the ground with a satisfied glow on her face, watching appreciatively as I finished shooting off my wad inside Robin's ass, then trailing slime down her legs as I popped out.

After a bit of a rest, we untied Robin. She staggered to the sofa bed, and the vibrator and dildo slowly popped out of her asshole and cunt.

Alicia got up and crawled over to her and kissed her deeply on the lips. They swapped tongues for a while, licking up all the cum from Robin's face. Then Alicia reached into the drawer again and pulled out a leash, which she snapped around Robin's neck. It was black leather, with big spikes on it. Holy cow. She stood up, and dragged her over towards me. Robin offered no resistance—she must have been used to this!

"Heel, dog," she said, and Robin got on her hands and knees with her ass once again in the air. "John," she said, "bend over." I did, wondering what was up, and then she grabbed Robin's face and smashed it in my ass, which she promptly started to lick!

She formed a seal on my ass and sucked, creating a vacuum—it was like she was sucking the cream out of a Cadbury egg! Holy crap, I never felt anything like that. Alicia lay down in front of me, spread her legs, and I ate her out with zest as she pulled on the leash, which smashed Robin's face into my ass even harder. I was getting an enormously rigid cock, with nowhere to put it. Finally she relented, and gave Robin a wink. I wondered what was up, but quickly they each snapped a handcuff on one of my wrists and tied me down in the same way Robin had been.

"Looky here, we have ourselves a little boy toy," Alicia said.

"Yessss, I've been waiting for this," Robin said. "Now, bitch, YOU get down," she said, and they instantly changed roles, as she shoved Alicia's nose in my asshole.

After another few minutes of another girl's tongue up my asshole, Robin pulled Alicia's face away, and handcuffed her hands behind her back. "That should get him started. Now, let's get him really going!" And with that, she stuck one of those fucking vibrators up my own asshole! Jesus, I never was so embarrassed, or so fucking hard. I've never had an erection for so long without anybody touching it. The vibration got my cock going like crazy. Alicia lay down uncomfortably on her back, the handcuffs doing a number on her wrists, and started licking my balls, while Robin stood in front of me and shoved her sloppy, girl-cum-filled pussy in my face, rubbing it all around, getting my face to look and feel like a glazed donut. Gross, but hot. I ate her out energetically whenever her cunt got in reach.

She came hard, then she got a strap on, and fucked Alicia while I watched, the vibrator in my ass bringing me so close, but never quite, to orgasm. I was able to position myself so I could suck the hell out of those enormous tits of Alicia's. Robin sucked on whichever one I wasn't sucking. Between us we got her nipples good and red. They were just suck a treat, big soft pillows that were made for sucking. Then Robin pushed me aside, pulled Alicia's legs over her ears, while Alicia still lay uncomfortably on her handcuffed wrists, and fucked her ass and cunt mercilessly, both of their tits flopping around like mad. It was so amazingly hot. Robin had a hard core hate-fuck look on her face, and Alicia just looked like she was in some kind of blissful pain.

Finally they both tired out after several orgasms, and let me out, with an enormous stiffy. I took Robin, re-cuffed her, and lay her on top of Alicia, both face down, and tied their legs spread to the sofa bed. Their asses and pussies were wide open to me, and I finally plundered all four holes, fucking in and out of them in a merciless rhythm.

"Come on bitches, take it! Take my fucking cock! You're never going to want to fuck your husbands again after this, are you, bitches!"

"Oh god no," Robin whimpered. "Oh god, I'm never even going to feel his cock again. Fuck, fuck. You're fucking ruined my asshole for him. I'll never fucking even feel him in there! Fuck, fuck me!"

I had never been more ready to erupt, and when I did, it was with a vengeance. I jumped around and flooded in their faces with a deluge of cum like I had never seen before, leaving them white-faced like clowns. I uncuffed them, and Alicia immediately grabbed a camera and snapped a picture of my cock.

"I had to get a picture of before it went down," she said. "I need it for my collection." Then she swiped a piece of craft paper over her face, mopping up the cum. "You see, what I've been scrapbooking is all the cocks I've fucked, along with a sample of their sperm." She opened one of the books, and it was filled with cocks of all shapes and sizes, with variously-stained papers next to them. Gross, but hey, you can't blame a slut for loving cock, right?

We eventually cleaned up and had lunch. Robin took me back to her house, and I fucked her a few more times that night, depositing a load in each hole, making it a "round Robin." Sure, I was fucking my friend Paul's wife, but hey, he asked me if I wanted to (sort of!), and he was already enjoying the benefits of her expanded sense of sexual possibilities, which were first jump-started back at our reunion a few years ago, and had been taken to a whole new level with Alicia. And of course, she was going to start giving him access to her fine, just slightly-broken-in asshole now too, so from my point of view, he was one lucky fucker. As for Ted, he seemed to have been turning a blind eye to Alicia's extra-relationship activities for years. If he didn't have what it took to satisfy her pussy, then I (and every other guy who walked into that house) would! I left a happy man, with two happy women I plan to visit again as soon as I get the chance.