Robin and Jimmy Olsen - Sissies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come in" he said.

The door opened and Alfred entered, looking very stiff and very proper. He was pushing a small cart on which were several covered containers. "I brought you some breakfast, Master... Miss Robin."

"Of Alfie," you are such a dear!"

Alfred wheeled the cart closer.

"I have one special treat for you Miss Robin, if you will permit me?"

"Why yes Alfie. What have you got for me?

Alfred uncovered one smaller dish to reveal a single red rose, which he handed to him. And as he did, he leaned down and kissed him gently on the lips.

"Oh Alfie, I must look a mess" And indeed he did, his mascara had run, his lipstick was horribly smudged. "Not at all miss, you look every inch a beautiful young lady. Although, I do know you are not, as your obvious distress reveals!"

Robin looked down to see that the satin sheets were bulged by his erect pricklette!

"Perhaps I could help you with that, Miss Cumspurter?" said Alfred as he reached under the covers and grasped the delighted sissy's prickie firmly.

"Oh yes, Alfie, I can definitely use your help!" Robin sucked greedily on the butler's tonuge. Alfred's hand began to tease the rampant cockette.

This was going to be a wonderful breakfast, thought the sissy as he spurted his first cummies of the day!

More of Jamie in Part 3!

12