Robin and Jimmy Olsen - Sissies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lex drew his wilting cock out of the sissy’s mouth. His powerful hands clamped over Olsen’s mouth, and he pinched the sissy’s nose. Olsen struggled, but with his arms and legs pinned there was not much that he could do.

“Swallow my cum!” Lex snarled at the sissy. Jimmy shook his head as best he could. “Swallow or you will never breathe again!”

Jimmy resisted as long as he could, but he was running out of air. His nose and mouth firmly held, he finally nodded and made an exaggerated swallowing motion, feeling the cum run down his throat.

Lex held the nostrils closed, but released the mouth. “Show me,” he commanded.

Jimmy opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue. There was still residue cum in his mouth, but the large load had indeed slid down into his stomach. Lex patted him on the cheek a couple of times and then zipped up his fly and returned to his chair, facing Jimmy’s. Lex lit a fresh cigar and stared at the feminine lad, no longer a sissy in his mind.
Jimmy felt his mind clear, for the first time in long long time!

“Lex, what have you done to me” he exclaimed vehemently. “Oh my god, you just had your cock in my mouth!” Jimmy spat on the floor. He struggled against his bindings, but soon realized he could not escape.

“And my semen is in your stomach!” laughed the bald man. “And don’t forget the cum that is leaking out of your ass and down your leg! My men seem to enjoy fucking you, Mr. Olsen!”

“What are you doing to me? Let me go!”

“Hardly, Mr. Olsen! After all the trouble I have gone to over the past two years? After all the effort Dr. Kilgallon has put into twisting your mind to my will?”

“Why, Luthor?”

“Why, Mr. Olsen? Because I can! As simple as that! I wanted revenge for all the times that you and Miss Lane and Clark Kent and the entire Daily Planet have tried to ruin me! I wanted revenge for all the times Superman has destroyed millions of dollars of my schemes! I wanted revenge!”

“You could have just killed me!”

“Oh yes, that would have been easy enough I suppose. But where is the fun in that? In fact, if I had had you killed, I am sure that Lane and Kent and the Big Blue Cheese would have made even more effort to bring me down!”

“But this?” asked Jimmy in wonder.

“Yes. This! Delicious isn’t it? I have destroyed your ability to be taken seriously as a journalist. I have turned you into a mewling faggot who spends a good deal of his free time on street corners, mincing around trying to make money by picking up cheap tricks, running the risk of picking up any of a number of diseases which will cripple you and make the rest of your life a misery!

“And I have programmed you so that you enjoy it!”

“No one suspects that I have done this to you. Everyone believes that the famous reporter Jimmy Olsen has found his inner sissy and now wants nothing more than to wear stockings, paint his toe nails and walk around with a limp wrist all day! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!”

“You won’t get away with this Luthor! I’ll make someone believe me!”

“You say that each time we have this conversation, Mr. Olsen. About every third month or so I bring what is left of your original personality back to the surface briefly so that I can gloat before you.” Lex puffed on his cigar, making the ember a bright red briefly. “You see, there is no victory, if the vanquished do not know that they have been, well... vanquished!” He grinned at the red head!

“But, alas for you, this is the last time we will have this conversation. I’ve grown tired of these visits. And Dr. Kilgallon tells me that she has done everything she can to reinforce your sissy personality. You have now been drugged, hypnotized and trained so thoroughly that your faggot personality is now permanent. There is no turning back for you! You are going to live the rest of your life craving the touch of a man, the feel of his cock in your throat, and needing hard hot cocks pounding you in the ass, every single day of your life!”

“I’ll find a way to beat you Luthor! Just wait and see! Super....”

“If you are about to say that Superman will rescue you, you can forget that. He and everyone else is convinced that this is your choice, and they are not going to stand in the way of your free choice! For that matter, no one could possibly resurrect your original personality without the proper code word. And there is only one person in the world who knows that code word!”

“Doctor,” Lex turned to Dr. Kilgallon. “My strict instructions, for which you have been paid very well, were to not write down the password, or tell it to anyone, or type it into any computer system. Have you done any of these?”

“No, Mr. Luthor.” the doctor smiled.

“So you are the only person who knows the code word that could resurrect Mr. Olsen’s original personality? You have not told even I the code word, correct?”

“No Mr. Luthor, I have not told even you. I am the only person who knows — ”

Jimmy jumped at the sound of the loud gunshot. Dr. Kilgallon’s body slumped to the floor, brain matter splattering the expensive carpet. Roscoe put his gun back in his shoulder holster and rebuttoned his jacket.

Jimmy was horrified! “You,, you killed her, you sick twisted...”

“Now now, Mr. Olsen. Do you really want those to be your last words, ever?”

“What.. What are you saying?” Jimmy was almost crying.

“I’m saying goodbye, MISTER Olsen. Jimmy Olsen is dead. Long live Jamie Olsen! Long live the sissy!

“When I speak the proper code phrase, your Jimmy personality will sink to the very bottom of your mind. Jamie Olsen will re-emerge and will live out her life in happy sex crazed glee! Deep deep deep down inside YOU will be watching. YOU will be screaming to get out. But YOU will be buried down deep inside forever!”
“No, please, Luthor. Don’t do it! You can’t mean to...”

“Oh but I do, Mr. Olsen. I indeed intend to do so.”

“No Lex! You can’t win!”

Luthor grinned. “Oh, I DO win, Jimmy. Goodbye!”

Jimmy heard his final words.... “Pineapple, Rosebush, Traitor.”

And Jimmy... was gone.

Jamie opened her eyes and grinned. “Did I fall asleep, Lexi?” she asked.

“Just for a few minutes, sweetie!” replied Luthor grinning. “Roscoe, please release Miss Olsen. I believe it is time for the two of you to have your time together!”

Roscoe unlocked the manacles and Jamie stood, stretching! As she did so, her hand strayed - intentionally - to Roscoe’s groin where she ran her hand along the length of his large thick cock. This was always the best part of her visit to Luthor’s home, when she got to spend time with Roscoe!

Awhile later, Luthor sat smoking in his chair, facing a large glass wall which looked into one of the guest bedrooms. His own room was pitch dark, except for the bobbing glow of his cigar tip. So, while he could see into the other room, they could not see him.

He just smoked, and watched. He did not need to stroke his cock. He had gotten his pleasure for the day. He would not need to cum again for several weeks now, and when he did need to, he would find a new toy to play with. Perhaps it was time for him to turn his attention to Lois Lane. Kent could wait. It would be more fun to play with a woman this time, he thought.

Luthor was a true voyeur. His sexual gratification came from watching, not doing. He watched as Jamie and Roscoe writhed on the bed, their bodies entwined with each other, their lips locked together in passion, their hands caressing each other’s bodies. Luthor marvelled that the large black man who was such a ruthless killer during the daytime, could find such tenderness for the red headed sissy, but he seemed to be truly fond of her. Roscoe threw his head back in pleasure as Jamie’s mouth engulfed the head of his cock and she flicked her tongue around his glans.

Shortly, Luthor gave a strong grunt as his small cock tried to rise to erection in his pants. He had reacted to watching young Olsen being penetrated by Roscoe. Jamie was resting on her stomach, but with a couple of pillows under her groin, raising her ass to the right height. Her hands tightly gripped the sheets and she was crying out in both pain and ecstasy as Roscoe knelt behind her and slowly pushed is very black, very long, and very very thick cock deep into her boipussy.

Luthor almost envied Jamie her destiny, to live out her life in the very simple pursuit of pleasure. Except of course, he knew he had destroyed a young man. God he did love being evil!

Roscoe dropped Jamie off a couple blocks from her apartment building. She was very wobbly on her heels as she leaned in the car window and kissed Roscoe tenderly on his large lips. She had tears in her eyes, because she had been told this was the last time she would be seeing Roscoe. She had cried all the way home in the car, gripping his hand tightly. Lex had not explained, but he said that they would not be picking her up on the stroll anymore.

She wiped her tears on the back of her hand as she turned away and walked to the corner market which was still open at this late hour. She purchased some liquor to drown her sorrows and two more packages of cigarettes. While waiting in line to pay, several of the women in line looked at her in disgust. She pulled out her compact and realized she had a string of cum caught in her hair. She wiped it away with a tissue.

It had been a disappointing evening, despite her wonderful fuck session with Roscoe. She had not made much money on the stroll, so she knew she was going to have to go back out a couple evenings during the week!

Well she would head back to her apartment and pour herself a large drink and then try calling Robin. Chatting with her fellow sissy always cheered her up! And they would finally be getting together again in just a few nights! Thinking ahead to her double date made her squirm in delight!

As she walked the two blocks to her apartment her spirits lifted. She did not even notice the car pull up to the curb until the driver leaned over and whistled at her! She paused and then walked over and leaned inside the window. The driver was a middle aged man, his waist line running to fat. But he was driving a nice car and wearing a reasonably expensive suit!

“Are you looking for some company, sugar?” Jamie asked.

“For the right price, maybe.” replied the man

Sizing him up, Jamie quoted high. “It’ll be a hundred for a blow job, two hundred if you want my ass, and three hundred if you want to take me back to your room for the night!”

“That’s pretty expensive! And you ain’t even a girl!” said the driver.

“Oh, I’m much better than any girl, mister! Have you ever fucked a sissy?”

“N... no. I’ve always wanted to, but....”

Jamie opened the car door and got in. She closed the door and placed her packages at her feet. She leaned over and put her hand on the man’s rigid cock.

“For three hundred, I will make your dreams come true, honey!”
“O.. Okay.” said the man, putting the car in gear.

Jamie fished his cock out of his pants and took it into her mouth. It was a nice sized cock. She was glad that she was going to get a chance to put some decent money in her purse at the end of a long evening!

As the car drove off into the night, somewhere in a deep dark recess in the farthest basement of Jamie’s mind, Jimmy screamed!

12