Robin & Lisa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hhhhuuuuuunnnngh..." they sang slowly letting the waves of pleasure subside. Katie dropped her breathing hard against Robyn's pussy. Robyn did the same with her head slumped to the side. The two rested for a few moments until reality had time to return.

Katie rose and swung her body off the counter. She took Robyn's hands and pulled her up. Robyn looked at Katie's gleeful smile and bent down to kiss her.

"Was it good?" Robyn asked as if she did not know the answer.

Katie gave a shy smiled and she nodded like a little girl.

Robyn hopped off the counter and gave her another kiss.

"I guess I should let you close." Robyn said picking up her panties and pulling them on.

Robyn reached down for her wet jeans when Katie interrupted her.

"No. Take my clothes. They're dry." Katie said picking up and handing her pants to Robyn.

"What about you?"

"I'll wear your clothes. I'm driving anyway so it'll be okay for a while."

Robyn accepted her pants and tried them on. They were a bit loose, but the length seemed right.

"How do I look?" Robyn asked.

"I like you better with them off." Katie said with a smirk.

Robyn smiled and began putting on her bra. Katie watched quietly. Robyn put on Katie's black shirt and buttoned it up leaving the top two open. She slipped on her shoes and went into the bathroom with Katie following.

Robyn looked at herself in the mirror and pulled her ponytail tight and grabbed her jacket and handbag. She looked over at Katie still totally naked watching her.

"So naked lady, it's time for me to go."

"I know."

They both exited the bathroom and Katie directed Robyn to the back of the café. "I already closed the front. I'll let you out the back." she said and made their way toward the rear door.

Katie opened the door letting in a cold rainy breeze. The rain and wind had subsided to a drizzle. Robyn put her jacket on giving Katie a head to toe look again.

"You should get dressed, naked lady."

"I will."

"Well Katie," Robyn said, "what is your real name anyway?"

"It's Katerina, but everyone just calls me Kate or Katie."

Robyn stepped close to Katie, "Well Katerina, thank you for the hot chocolate." she said and kissed her.

"Thank you."

Robyn stepped back and smiled, "Bye."

"Bye." Katie waved.

Robyn stepped out into the rain.

"Hey!" Katie said.

Robyn turned.

"Can we do this again?" Katie asked.

"Do what?"

"You know," she said, "Fuck?"

Robyn chuckled, "You have my clothes. I'll be around."

Katie was overjoyed with and ear to ear grin.

"Bye." Robyn waved to her and she waved back before she turned.

Robyn heard the door close behind her and smiled as she trudged on home. She rummaged into her handbag and pulled out her phone. 9 pm the clock on the phone read, but more importantly, Robyn had received a message during that time.

Robyn dialed to check and held the phone to her ear. When the message came on, she stopped. Her jaw dropped and her heart began beating faster. The rain, the cold, the time had stood still for a moment and she felt a warmth in her body and a tingling in her hands.

12