Robin Becomes Robin Ch. 03

Story Info
Robin spends her first day as a girl.
6.3k words
4.54
13.1k
16

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,063 Followers

The Batman stood brooding in the shadows of the building overlooking downtown Gotham, the rain only adding to his cover. He was waiting for her to arrive, she would be there soon, he had all of her other hideouts wired for surveillance, but this was the best bet. He had been waiting for over two hours, but felt no fatigue. He could and would wait for days if that was what it took. A flicker of movement in the shadow across the street caught his attention and he saw her move towards the window.

She slipped into the apartment with no more noise than a shadow and he followed. She shook herself and let the water drip off of her latex suit as she strode confidently to the linen closet and extracted a thick towel to dry herself. He watched from the fire escape and waited until she had dried off completely and removed her suit, pulling two more towels from the linen closet and moved towards the bathroom.

Batman slipped the window lock and flowed into the apartment with even less noise than she had made and moved to the bathroom as the shower came on. He waited outside the door until he heard the shower door close and then opened the bathroom door only to see her standing with her hands on her hips waiting for him.

"Come on in Bruce, we can talk while we warm up." Selena Kyle said opening the door to the shower and stepping inside.

"We need to talk Selena, and I think it would be best if you come out here to do it." He growled.

"I'm cold and wet, and so are you," she replied. "Now strip and get in here and warm up and then we can talk because I'm not coming out till I'm done."

Batman stood and waited while she showered and washed her hair, the only part of him that was cold was his face, his suit had kept him quite comfortable, but the steam of the shower was now making him hot, but he let no discomfort show on his face. He noted the tighter look of her body and realized that Robin was right; she had the build of a twenty year old woman. He made a mental note to review the coding in the nannites; there might be a way to use them medically to fight aging or other serious physical illnesses. He felt a stirring behind his cod piece and savagely suppressed it.

Selena finished up, and stepped out of the shower, her hair wrapped in a towel and the second towel wrapped around her body. Batman handed her a robe and she slipped into it before stepping out of the bathroom into the cooler apartment.

"Can I get you something?" She asked, already knowing the answer. Selena pulled a bottle of white wine out of the cooler and poured herself a glass.

"Why did you destroy Robin?"

"Always to the point," she said shaking her head. "You should really relax and learn the art of small talk. I didn't destroy him, I saved his life. The others wanted to make him eighty one years old, completely incontinent and blind. I am the one that convinced them to turn him into a girl, and then I changed the programming so that she wasn't the sex freak that they wanted. You should be grateful I did that much."

"You should have left him alone, or reported it to the police." Batman said stepping up to where she stood in the kitchen. "I could have stopped this."

"No you couldn't," Selena retorted sharply. "Their plan was to do this to Robin, then to you, and then to Gotham. I am the one that stopped that by fixing it so Robin could escape and get to you. They knew that when you heard of what we had done, you would do anything to take us down. That is why we destroyed the computer, and now it can't happen to anyone else."

"You could have let me know." He pushed.

"No, as soon as they let me in on the plan we went into lock down. No communication in or out. They were watching me and each other in case someone got cold feet and they made it clear before we started that anyone that backed out would be killed, probably by the Joker or Freeze, because they were going to let it slip who had squealed on them."

Batman stood silent for a moment as he considered what Selena had told him. She was right, once they had included her into the plan, she was effectively trapped, and if the Joker or Freeze had gotten a hold of her, she would have been a very long time dying.

"I can't thank you for what you have done Selena." He said softly. "I know it was a no win situation for you, but you should have found a way to get to me, I would have protected you. I am still working on a way to return Robin to the way he was."

"You can't, the procedure that was developed prevents that, if you attempt anything it will kill her." Selena said with sudden worry.

"I will find a way to get them out of his body and return him to normal." Batman growled.

"This is HER normal now." Selena shouted, and then sighed tiredly. "The changes the nannites made in her body forced her internal organs to become dependent on them. If you try to remove the nannites her body will begin to shut down. You can take small amounts for analysis, but too many and she will start to die. Just help her be the woman that she now is. Here take this." She handed him a small vial. "This is the last of the nanites that we had left. It will confirm what I am telling you."

"You tell the other two that I found you and got the truth out of you." He said still menacing over her. "You tell them that I let you go to warn them. I am coming for them and if I find out that they tell anyone the truth about what they did to Robin I will personally lock them in with the Joker and Freeze and then tell them who ratted them out the authorities."

"I will pass the message." She said tersely. "Anything else, it has been a long night and I need some sleep."

"No, but the same goes for you Selena, and I strongly suggest that you get out of Gotham for a while," he told her slipping out the window and disappearing into the night.

"Good advice on any day." Selena said closing the window and walking to her bedroom already planning her trip abroad.

Robin woke early the next morning, stretched luxuriously and then sat up and felt the hem of her nightie slip down to cover herself. It had ridden up on her in the night and feeling of the silk sliding down her skin was delightful. She slipped out of bed and stood before the floor to ceiling mirrors on the wardrobe. The nightie slid off her shoulders and pooled at her feet. She noticed the wet patch she had left on the bed.

She stood on tip toes and twirled slowly in the mirror watching her image. She could still remember Dick and realized that he would have been in awe of her and wanted to fuck her silly. She grasped one of her nipples and squeezed it sharply, gasping in delight. The slight pain was delicious and she brought her other hand into play, pulling and twisting her other nipple. She felt her knees start to give and dropped her hand to her pussy; her juices were rolling down her thighs as she slipped a finger into her channel and her thumb ground down on her clit. With a short squeal, she came, her pussy squirting into her cupped hand.

She basked in the afterglow for a moment and then brought her hand up to her mouth and lapped up her own juices. With a giggle, she moved into the on suite bathroom. A quick shower and two more orgasms and she was ready to head out. She pulled her hair back into a simply ponytail and kept her face clean, going for a well scrubbed girl next door look.

Not many of Barbara's clothes would fit her, but she made do with simple white t-shirt and mini skirt with a belt that she could tighten to keep it on. She had to go commando again as none of the panties in the drawer would fit her, but she would just have to be careful. The flip flops that she had bought the day before would do for foot wear until she could go shopping. Stepping up to the intercom on the wall, Robin hit the all call button.

"Alfred, where are you?" She asked.

"I am in the basement Miss Robin," came the quick reply.

"I'll be right down." Robin responded. The basement meant the cave; otherwise he would have said the cellar.

The cave seemed larger now, but Robin was not put off. Alfred was at the bat computer and looking at an analysis of the nannites when she joined him.

"It seems that Miss Kyle told you and Master Bruce the truth." He said. "The computer found the original coding and the secondary coding in the nannites she supplied. They match the coding in the sample that Master Bruce took yesterday. Had Miss Kyle not input the new programming, you would have become something less than human in your sex drive." Alfred blushed, obviously embarrassed to discuss sex in front of a girl, but forcing himself to go on. "All of the programs carry the same time stamp, so this is not something that she created to cover herself."

"I didn't doubt her Alfred." Robin told him. "Where is Bruce, and have you heard from Barb today?"

"Master Bruce left about an hour ago for Wayne Tech to see if there was anything they could do for you, Miss Gordon telephoned and said that she would be here to take you shopping at eight o'clock. Shall I prepare some breakfast for you?"

"No thank you Alfred, I will eat with Barb, if you can let me have the computer please."

"Of course Miss Robin, I do have some things to do upstairs; I will inform you when Miss Gordon arrives."

"Thank you Alfred." Robin said as she slid into the still warm leather chair and input her access code. Alfred slipped silently out of the cave and left her to whatever she was working on. She paused as she heard him leave the cave and leaned back in the comfortable leather chair, it still smelled of both Alfred and Bruce and she breathed deeply, feeling her thighs starting to get damp again, she fought herself back under control and sat up straight.

Robin quickly read the analysis of the nannites and saw that Alfred was correct, what those two planned for her would have been intolerable. She owed her life to Selena and she intended to make sure that she paid that debt. She then accessed the communicator and called Bruce's private line.

"Yes Alfred?"

"Bruce, it's Robin," she said, trying to sound casual.

"Yes Robin," his voice changed from the gruff almost Batman growl to the casual Bruce Wayne bass. "I'm glad you are up; have your recovered from your trip yet?" Robin immediately understood, there were people with him and he was already building her cover story.

"Yes fine thank you, but as you know I have lost all my luggage and I will need..."

"Yes Robin, I have already asked Alfred to add you to the charge accounts, he can provide you with a list of the stores that are covered. I will order you a charge card shortly; I didn't have your id with me to do it sooner." Of course he didn't have her id, she had none, but this was all part of his plan. As usual, the old man was three steps ahead of everyone else, or so he thought. While she had been talking to him, Robin accessed the city records department and input all the necessary data for Robin Grayson, birth certificate, driver's license, school transcripts, university registration, social security number and several credit cards under Bruce's accounts.

"Oh, don't worry about the charge cards Bruce; I have done that already with Alfred. I just called to tell you that I am going shopping with Barbara today and wanted to know if you needed anything."

"No, thank you, Alfred has already taken care of any shopping I need done."

"Kay, see you tonight." Robin said breaking the connection and instantly calling Barbara.

"Barbara Gordon," She answered with the wind rushing in her microphone.

"Barb, Robin, you want to get breakfast before we spend all of Bruce's money?"

"Sounds like a plan, but you might want to rein in the idea of spending." She laughed.

"I need a complete wardrobe and he has already put me on the store accounts so why not?" Robin responded with a smile in her voice. As she spoke Robin activated the printer and started to produce her new identification. A quick smile into the computer camera and she had all the photo id she would need.

"I'll be there in fifteen, since it is obvious that you need a chaperone while shopping."

"Party pooper," Robin laughed. "I'll see you out front." Robin scooped up the cards that the system printed out for her; she now had her license, birth certificate, and her credit cards. She logged out of the system after sending Bruce an email telling him what she had done and slipped back up to her room. She grabbed a small leather purse from Barb's stuff and loaded it with her id and cards, but that was all she had. She grabbed Dick's wallet and transferred the cash and ATM card into the purse and left.

She bounced down the stairs and found Alfred in the front hall, opening the front door to the sound of squealing breaks and knew that Barb had arrived.

"Bye Alfred," she sang as she came up to him, kissed his cheek, making him blush all over again and giggled all the way to the car. She hopped over the door and screamed "Hit it," as she landed in her seat. Barb popped the clutch and sports car roared down the drive.

"If you are going to go out like that, you really need to stop hopping over car doors." Barb told her with a twinkle.

"Sorry, I forgot." Robin replied, not the least bit contrite. A quick glance over her shoulder let her see Alfred with an even deeper blush and what looked like an erection.

"You really area a slut aren't you?" Barb asked.

"Not as bad as I could have been." Robin replied quietly, thinking about the coding in the nannites.

"Sorry, didn't mean to bring you down." Barb said. "So what's first?"

"You tell me, I have never been a girl." Robin replied trying to be upbeat.

"Right, this calls for the full court press." Barb said as she pulled up the phone book on her cell through the car. She scrolled down until she found what she was looking for and hit the call button.

"Madame Maxine's spa, how may we make you more beautiful?" A sophisticated voice said.

"Amber please."

"Amber is with a client."

"This is Barbara Gordon; I need to speak to Amber now."

"Babb's, Amber, what's up."

"Amber, emergency, Dick's sister just blew into town and she needs a full treatment."

"Babb's we are full up."

"Amber, Bruce Wayne is paying."

"Be here in five and you're in."

"For two?"

"Of course, would I let my friend down?"

"You're a sweetie," Barbara said hitting the button on the steering wheel to end the call.

"What did you just do?" Robin asked quietly.

"Just used Bruce's name to get us in at the most exclusive spa in the city," Barbara said hitting another button the steering wheel.

"Bruce Wayne," came the gruff voice over the speaker system

"Bruce, Barb, I need your okay on the shopping plan for the day."

"What plan?" He asked sounding suspicious.

"Robin needs everything so we need to start from scratch, spa treatment, hair do, clothes of all types."

"Don't bankrupt me." Bruce said hanging up the call.

"There you see, we are good to go." Barb said, stopping her car in front of the spa and getting out and handing the keys to the valet. "Thank you Charles."

"You are most welcome Miss. Gordon." The Valet said with a tip of his cap as he accepted the keys.

Barbara led Robin into the spa, pausing only to thank the doorman by name. Amber was waiting for them and rushed over to hug Barbara.

"Babb's, it's been too long, you know that you have to come in regular if you want to keep me happy."

"Amber, you know how life gets in the way." Barbara said returning the hug. "I want you to meet Dick's sister. She has been studying abroad and just got in last night. She needs the full treatment."

"Robin, so good to meet you, I didn't know Dick has a sister."

"You know how private Dick is." Robin said vaguely, "I don't even know where he has gotten too this time."

"If he skipped town, I'll kill him. We have a date tomorrow night for that charity ball for Bruce Wayne's foundation." Barbara said with a growl.

"Come on you two, let's get started." Amber said leading them into the spa through a curtained entranceway. "You can change in here." She told them leading them into a dressing room with lockers for clothes and robs hanging on warming racks.

Barbara and Robin stripped quickly and came out to follow Amber deeper into the spa.

"First the massage," Amber told them leading them into a room with two massage tables and two women waiting for them. Candles burned giving off a gentle vanilla aroma and the room was bright and airy.

An hour later both girls were relaxing in the sauna naked. Robin could see that Barbara had trimmed her hair to a single landing strip and the red still matched the fiery hair on her head. Robin ran a finger over her own bald pubic region and shuddered.

"I don't know if I am going to grow any hair," Robin said softly, always mindful of prying ears and eyes as HE had taught them. "Selena had everything else completed before I woke up, but nothing here."

"I kind of like it, it's cute." Barbara said with a wicked grin.

"Yeah, but I look like I am twelve." Robin grumbled.

"With that rack, are you kidding?" Barbara laughed.

"Time's up ladies," Amber called from the door. "Mani's, pedi's, hair and make-up."

The girls had a cooling shower and were seated in the salon chairs still in only their robes. Robin was gushed over for the flawlessness of her skin and hair, while Barbara was berated, albeit good naturedly, about the condition of hers. Both girls fought and won with the manicurist about the length of their nails, she wanted two inch nails with diamond chips glued to a pearl polish. Barbara and Robin both insisted on short nails, and a plain soft polish, Robin got pink, Barbara clear, with toes to match. They were in the spa for more than three hours and left refreshed with Barbara tipping all the staff heavily.

Charles had her car waiting for them and also received a large tip as did the door man. Barbara whisked them off to an upscale restaurant and ordered a light lunch. Robin on the other hand ordered a large burger, fries, extra-large milkshake and a sundae that looked big enough to swim in, and then shocked Barbara by eating all of it.

"Where did you put all of that?" She asked as Robin wiped her lips with her napkin.

"What, I was peckish." Robin told her patting her still flat stomach.

"I would hate to see you hungry." Barbara laughed as Robin grabbed the bill, looked at it, added a very large tip and signed it. The waiter looked down his nose at the signature but went and verified the name and then returned and bowed both ladies out of the restaurant.

"I guess Bruce added me to the restaurant account." Robin said easily as they left.

They crossed the street to the upscale shopping center; they refused to call them malls in this part of the city, and entered the first lingerie store that they saw. Only top of the line here and Robin went straight to the panties section. She dug through the display till she found what she wanted, lacy thongs and G-strings. She pulled out a white lace thong, checked the size, pulled the tag off and slipped them on under her skirt. She handed the tag to the sales girl behind her.

"I think we will definitely be taking this pair and several more."

"Robin," Barbara exclaimed in shock.

"What, you told me to be more aware of what I was wearing, so I am." Robin replied smiling wickedly.

Bara just shook her head. "As you can see, my friend is a little hard to control some times." Robin smiled at the sales girl and winked. "She needs a complete new wardrobe and most importantly, a proper bra fitting." Barb continued.

"Of course," the sales girl responded casually as if people putting on underwear in the middle of the store was common place. "My name is Jessica, call me Jess and if you will follow me, we can begin." Jess was a little younger looking than either of the other two, blonde hair that was pulled back behind her ears, bright blue eyes and a heart shaped face.

DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,063 Followers
12