Robin Turns a Trick

Story Info
Robin plays prostitute for her boyfriend.
1.7k words
3.93
50.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was cold outside; but Robin was the happiest she could remember being in a long time. She and her boyfriend Anthony had been dating for almost a year and things were going great. She had recently moved in with him. Besides being a pretty good guy so far whom she totally loved he also shared her love of perversion. Which is why tonight she was outside standing on a corner smoking a cigarette. She was glad her parents lived far away; because they'd likely freak if they saw what she was wearing.

In addition to her little black corset top which she loved; she had on a short denim jean skirt with thigh high stockings with the word "slut" emblazoned multiple times on them. On her feet were her platform boots. She ran her hand through her shoulder length brown hair; careful not to touch her face. She didn't want to ruin her makeup yet. She barely wore any most days; but tonight she was painted up like a whore. Because that's what she was tonight. Anthony's little whore standing on the corner waiting for him.

Robin couldn't believe half the things she had done with Anthony so far. And how much she still wanted to do. While this had been his idea; she liked it; and she had to admit to herself with a laugh that most of the things they had done came from her own lewd mind. Ever since she was young she had had dirty thoughts. She was a dirty girl. And finally she had met her equal. But where the hell was he?

She exhaled her cigarette as a car drove past. Three blocks down from their apartment she was really glad she and Anthony kept to themselves and didn't make a point of meeting the neighbors. Adventures like this would've been alot harder to pull off. And she knew Anthony was probably taking his time; loving the idea that cars probably and did drive past her. Strangers seeing his girl out looking like a common hooker. He probably wouldn't mind it if she got picked up and turned a real trick. She knew he at least had the thought. As had she.

Finally she saw his big black boat of a car make its way around the corner. She never got his obsession with older cars. Tossing her cigarette on the ground she smoothed down her skirt and moved closer to the road. She couldn't wait to get inside the car. Not wearing panties outside was colder than she thought it'd be. She smiled as the car stopped a little ways in front of her. Anthony was a bit of a prick. She liked that.

As she approached his window swinging her hips; she watched as he rolled it down. She could see his long hair in the shadows. Soon she was looking at his scruffy face. Anthony was six years her senior; which was younger than she usually dated. Her mother always teased her about liking old men. At 22 years of age however; she could date whoever she damned well wanted to now. She leaned down giving Anthony a good look at her cleavage in the street light. At 5'2" and 130 lbs. she was in the best shape of her life. She wanted to show it off for him; especially her big tits.

Robin said hello and Anthony introduced himself before asking her why she was outside dressed like that. It was cold out. She laughed at this and told him it wasn't too bad out and asked him if he was looking for a good time. She felt so corny asking it; but didn't know how else to broach the subject. Anthony said sure he was and asked her how much. Robin felt very naughty and horny as she told him it was $20 for a blowjob or $60 if he wanted to fuck her. She liked the idea of being a cheap whore. Anthony told her he only had twenty bucks. Figured. The greedy bastard she thought before walking around to the passenger side and getting in.

She then asked Anthony if he had somewhere they could go and he said they'd be fine in the car. He then started it up and turned the corner. The road was a dead end with plenty of trees for shade. It was past 11 so most people were asleep anyway. He parked in front of one of the houses under a tree where it was nice and dark. Under the cover of darkness Robin moved close to Anthony to kiss him; but he excused himself; saying he didn't kiss prostitutes. This annoyed her a little but it was also kind of funny she thought.

So instead she moved her hands down to his lap and pulled his zipper down. Robin then told Anthony to sit up as she slid down his pants a little and his cock sprang free. It was around six inches long and thicker than that of her past boyfriends. He was also uncircumcized; which she found a little weird at first; but had gotten used to. In the dark she stroked his cock asking him if he liked that. He said yes and asked to see her tits; so she playfully unzipped the top of her corset and pulled them out. She played with them with one hand while she stroked him with the other.

At this point Anthony was getting a bit impatient and he ran his hand through her brown hair before pushing Robin's face down to his dick. She took it in her mouth and began sucking him off in the car. She had given blowjobs in cars before; but this time playing a hooker; made her wetter. She bobbed up and down as he placed his hand on the back of her head and pushed her down further. Soon she was deepthroating him while he told her how good it felt. He asked her if she was a slut and if she liked fucking guys for money. She moaned yes as she got on her knees on the passenger seat and continued.

Anthony started laughing and Robin pulled off for a moment. He pushed her back down before telling her someone walked by and saw what was going on. She moaned on his cock. She loved the thought of someone seeing her being a slut. Liked being watched when she was naughty. She slurped on his cock more and flicked her tongue all about it; sucking it back in before pulling off and slobbering all over it. She was sure Anthony would cum soon as he reached over and pulled up her skirt a little slapping her bare ass.

She loved the sloppy sounds her sucking began making as Anthony told her he was going to cum. Quickly Robin pulled off of him and jerked him into her mouth. She flicked the head of his penis with her tongue as he shot his first load up onto her lips. She swallowed his cock again and continued to suck back and forth as she drank his cum down. Once he stopped ejaculating Robin sat up and wiped his cum off her lip with her hand while Anthony zipped up his pants. He told her she sucked cock pretty good.

Robin waited while Anthony calmed down a bit before starting the car back up. Turning around he drove back to "her corner" and told her to get out. Still in character Robin asked him for her money. Anthony told her to just get out; that he didn't have any money for whores. Robin stayed and said she wanted her money and he told her to get out of his damned car. She did and slammed the door behind her; calling him a prick. He was and she loved it. She watched as he drove off; knowing he was heading back to their apartment to wait for her. Robin sighed and went into her pocketbook where she pulled a Newport out of her pack.

She lit it and began her walk of shame home. In the cold her teeth chattered a bit while she smoked. She thought about what she had just done and loved how dirty it was. She even liked this; walking home looking like a slut. She was a slut. And Anthony loved her all the more for it. She smiled as she made her way back to their apartment. She wondered if the landlord was up; what he'd think. Seeing her dressed like that. Coming home alone. She opened the stockade fence and entered the backyard. The apartment was dark as she worked her key in the door.

Walking inside she threw her keys and pocketbook down on the coffee table before calling out for Anthony. No answer. Suddenly she felt him. His hands on her tits. His rock hard cock pressing up against ass through her short denim skirt. He asked her where she'd been. If she was out being a dirty little slut somewhere as he groped her from behind. He unzipped her corset top and threw it aside; rubbing his hands over her tits squeezing them; working his way down her belly as he kissed the back of her neck and her shoulders. She moaned as he moved his hands down to her skirt and began rubbing her bare pussy. She was so wet as he hunched down and thrust up into her body.

Anthony began fucking her then and there from behind as he roughly grabbed her face and pulled her to him kissing her. Robin loved it and kissed him back. She told him she was his filthy slut as he pistoned his cock inside of her. She trembled and rocked back to meet his thrusts as he hammered her hard. They weren't making love. Making love was boring. They were fucking like animals in heat. He rubbed her clit as she came a second time while he himself exploded inside of her. Robin loved the feeling of her pussy being filled with cum.

He kept himself inside her moving back and forth in her sensitive pussy for a while before pulling out. She then grabbed his cock and leaning down took him into her mouth. She loved tasting the mixture of their juices and she sucked him clean while he grew softer. She then stood there with him in the dark and Anthony took her head in his hands as he began making out with her. Pulling back he tells Robin he loves her and she tells him the same as he hugs her close to his body. She loves being held like this. Loves being his dirty whore.