Robin vs Gotham City Sirens Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began to pick up the pace. Her head bobbed faster on him, her moans becoming higher and more frantic, her hands moving quicker inside her panties, doing something that Robin guess she liked. He felt like a volcano ready to burst inside the loving mouth of this buxom criminal.

Suddenly, Selina stopped. Robin was confused until Selina smiled and winked at him. "Now for the final event."

She slid a little further forward and sandwiched her soft, smooth breasts around Robin's cock. Robin's eyes rolled into the back of his head, the switch from hot mouth to cool skin almost driving him insane. Selina purred in satisfaction as she jiggled her titflesh around him, enjoying the increasingly powerful twitches of his dick. Precum was leaking out of the head, and Selina leaned forward and rubbed some on her tits. She put rubbed a finger over Robin's cock head and slid it into her mouth, tasting him.

"Mmmm," she said, looking up at Robin. "Delicious..."

Robin looked back at her, equal parts awestruck and horny, the pale skin of her tits coated in her spit and his precum. "Please, don't stop..."

"Awww," Selina said in mock concern. "Don't worry, Boy Wonder. I'm not going to."

With that, she wrapped her mouth around his cock and squeezed her breasts around his shaft. She pumped her tits in powerful, hard strokes while her tongue lapped around his head. She was practically drooling around his cock, the saliva mixing with precum and making the skin of her tits nice and oily, the perfect channel for Robin's eager dick. She began to moan around his cock, the sound of her sloppy, wet, enthusiastic blowjob and titfuck filling the bathroom.

"Oh, fuck, Catwoman," Robin groaned. This was it. The universe had just shrunk to the little slice of heaven his cock now occupied. His cock was bucking insanely and he felt the pressure building inside his balls. He was pushing his hips forward, desperate to bury more of himself into Catwoman's mouth and tits.

She had him. Catwoman slid up from his dick but kept pumping her tits. "Cum for Catwoman," Selina said sluttily, her eyes narrowing in triumph. "Kitty wants her cream."

She dove back in, harder, faster, wetter. It was happening. Stars exploded behind Robin's eyes and he felt the pressure blow inside him.

"Ah-ah-ah-UHHHHH!" Robin groaned as his dick shot spurt after spurt of hot, white jizz into Catwoman's mouth. Catwoman squealed excitedly, swallowing him as he came. She didn't let up. She kept pumping of her breasts, sucking him dry. She was practically milking him, swallowing every drop of his delicious seed.

Eventually, the twitches subsided and Robin almost fell off the bench. He clumsily tried to regain his balance and ended up lying back on the bench, staring at the bathroom ceiling.

"How'd you like your first blowjob, baby?" Catwoman asked, resting her chin on his chest and idly stroking his thigh.

"Mmmm," was Robin's only reply.

Selina giggled and stood up. She definitely needed a shower now.

12