Robin's Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin watched as she played her hands over his cock, pulling his cockskin up and down in an intoxicating fashion, until his stalk was fully erect, quite stiffly pointing towards the roof of the cottage.

"Might I ask a favor?"

"What could it be?" Marian responded, eyebrows arching.

"I'd like to see your marvelous breasts, my pointed arrowheads of beauty," murmured Robin.

Marian smiled and removed her punctured bodice, and slid her arms out from her dress so that the top draped over her belt. Her narrow breasts hung out in sloping angular directions, her nipples dark tipped and exceedingly pointed.

"Good enough?" she asked, turning her body quickly from side to side so that her long breasts swayed enticingly.

Robin reached over and held them still, delighting in their softness, and rubbing their nipples until they grew hard and erect.

Marian lowered her mouth to Robin's cock, and tickled his prickhead with the tip of her tongue through the opening in his cockskin.

She pulled the skin down until the head was fully exposed, its taut skin under the bottom of the cockhead like an over-tight collar. A soft kiss and her lips lightly closing over the prickhead was enough to make Robin shut his eyes and tilt his head back.

Marian lingered for some time on the soft pink head of Robin's cock. She would dart her tongue around it and into his piss slit, then circle the head slowly with the full width of her tongue, and then finally let her mouth slide down his stalk.

Robin tensed his rump cheeks and involuntarily squeezed, an intoxicating feeling starting to take hold in his groin. Marian dallied over his stalk, slowly raising and lowering her head, her lips giving his shaft a wet, soft grip. Robin moaned. She played her fingers under his balls, feeling them move around in their taut sack.

"A full quiver," she whispered, as she stroked his cock with upward movements of her now damp fingers, slippery with her own spit and Robin's leaking wetness.

She leaned forward, dallied her tongue into Robin's mouth, pulling on his cock with her hands and sliding his cockskin up and down.

All too quickly, Marian realised her man was close to pleasure. She raised off and gently pushed him back on the bed, straddling his belly.

Robin's eyes were wet and shining, and they gazed at each other for some moments. Marian leaned forward and dangled her breasts in front of his face, swaying her long nipples from side to side and grazing his cheeks and nose.

"My arrows," Robin smiled and pretended to catch each nipple with his tongue as they slid by. Marian leaned completely forward, squashing her breasts down into each of Robin's eye sockets and grinding them into him.

Robin let out a smothered laugh and tried to reach a hand up Marian's dress, but she pushed him away. "Hold still my Robin, I'll be right back."

She retreated to the kitchen and returned with two fingers of butter from the churn by the back door.

She smeared the butter over Robin's cock until it was glistening wet and slick. She pulled him closer to the edge of the bed again and knelt in front of his crotch. Bending forward she pulled Robin's cock into the valley between her breasts and held each slender, pendulous orb together with her hands, making a soft cocoon for his prick to move around between them.

With a wide lascivious smile, she slid her chest up and down on his tool, his cockhead emerging on her downstroke, when she occasionally paused to tongue the exposed head. Robin's head was swimming, his balls churning madly in their uncomfortably taut sack.

Marian rarely rubbed her breasts along his shaft, despite remaining one of Robin's favorite amusements, usually only indulged when she was in the midst of her courses and she did not permit him to mount her.

Her succulent breasts, especially when slick with the butter and his own oozing fluids, were soft and warm and delectable. His hips squirmed in pleasure.

All the thoughts and events of the day played out in the top of Robin's mind, the sight of Little John ploughing Mary's soft flesh, the phalanx of pricks that made their way up her quim, the sight of their leavings on her well spread cunt.

He looked at Marian rapidly moving her breasts along his cock, his red prickhead emerging from the breast valley at each period of movement, and his rump clenched tight.

He humped hard, as best he could, against her chest and globs of his well churned sperme issued forth, splashing up along Marian's neck and dribbling down into her breast valley, where they glistened in the taper's light.

Marian kept pressuring him, until his hips were still and his cock grown soft. Even then she softly moved her chest over Robin's groin, sliding it along, until most of his sperme had descended back onto his groin thicket, the hairs matted and sopping. Her eyes shone.

"My Robin, my love. Well shot." She leaned forward with her tongue and they shared a long lingering kiss.

"Let us eat," she said finally. "I am famished, and you must be as well."

They made their way to table, and Marian was about to pull the top of her dress over her again, but Robin stopped her. "Let me see them whilst we eat," he implored. "a double feast."

"Very well," she smiled.

They took their time. It was a good stew, and with some bread it made for a fine meal. At one point Robin made a point of spearing a piece of rabbit and offering it to Marian. She gave him a long look and took it from his fork, letting the meat slide into her mouth whilst keeping her gaze on him.

Delighted, he fed her more, and they took turns, offering a bite from their forks to each other, taking eyes off each other only when necessary to spear a morsel.

Robin was enchanted with the way she appeared by the light of the fire, her breasts still damp from their application to his cock, and they gleamed wetly in the dim light of the cottage.

Every breast move was arousing, he never tired of them and the way they comported themselves with each movement their lovely owner made. An inner warmth suffused his whole groin area, and his thoughts dwelt in that lovely phase of anticipation for his next cockstand, after their dinner was finished.

Robin sat next to Marian after their repast, and they fed each other bites from their own apples, making sultry slurping noises while they ate. Finally they finished, and looked at each other.

"Time?" asked Marian, arching her eyebrows.

"Absolutely," murmured Robin. "It has been a long day."

They made their way to the bed, sliding the covers down, for both the action of the food and the heat of the cooking had made the cottage air most pleasant inside and they had no extra need for warmth. Robin assisted Marian with the removal of her dress, and then her boots, although naturally she could have done this all herself. They lay down together, warm and relaxed, arms around each other.

Later Robin would not be able to remember who reached for the other's groin first. But their fingers were soon quietly busy, as they embraced, touching tender parts and bringing forth lovely tingles.

Marian's crotch hair was dark and soft, and endlessly entertaining. Robin twiddled the finger of one hand amidst the thicket, rubbing her mound with gentle pressure. He felt her fingers along his cock shaft, then under his balls, nudging them in delightful directions.

Marian urged Robin over on his back, and leaned over for a long kiss. Robin couldn't keep his hands off her breasts, cradling them and kneading them.

"Your name," he finally requested. "Do your name."

This was an ancient entertainment for them. Early after their initial meeting, Robin decided he would teach Marian how to write her name.

"Best if you learn it before it becomes of urgent necessity. You may have to sign a document at some stage of your life." Marian saw the logic of this, but was surprised at how Robin went about teaching her.

Marian smiled, and rose on all fours over him, at right angles to his body. The exercise was for her to spell out each letter of her name on Robin's chest, using her nipples as a stylus, or rather a double stylus. Of course, she would make double letters, but Robin did not object.

She had grown adept at the initial 'M' however, and adroitly and smoothly enscribed the first letter of her name over his chest, each nipple making an arc and a fine capital letter.

The other letters were more complex, and Robin had always insisted she 'dot' the 'i' in her name by dipping a nipple onto his navel. Finally, she must finish her name with a period, which for Robin meant squashing both breasts onto his groin.

She carefully made her way down his body, breasts dipping and swaying with a precision that never failed to excite Robin. The dainty 'dot' to her 'i' was just a precursor to the lovely push of her breasts into his crotch, each of them softly pressing his cock and balls.

Robin however, as usual, expressed unhappiness with the first effort.

"Again!" he commanded, in mock annoyance. "More carefully this time."

Stifling a laugh, Marian 'wrote' her name again over Robin's torso. Robin was enchanted at the way her breasts swayed and glided along on their literate course, each nipple tingling his skin where it grazed him.

Finishing her name by plunging her breasts down onto his groin and grinding them in, Marian didn't wait to see if she would be ordered to perform another feat of breast writing.

Instead she lowered her mouth over Robins cock, and tongued him marvelous wet. Robin was pleased at the sight of the pale white undersides of her breasts, hanging so smoothly from her chest, and reached over to feel her crotch.

Her cunt lips were slippery wet now, and he ran his finger up and down their insides until Marian's own hips squirmed as much as his. She laid back down next to him and they exchanged a long humid kiss.

Robin could wait no longer. He rolled Marian on to her back, and positioned himself in front of her groin, spreading her thighs wide. He placed his engorged cockhead at the opening of her lips and tickled them up and down with rubbing movements from his prick's tip.

By this time, his own fluids combined with hers meant for exceeding wetness, and he finally placed his cockhead at her opening, Marian responding by spreading a bit further for him. Robin took in a long breath, this was always such a delicious moment, one he had been awaiting all afternoon.

His hips nudged slowly forward, his cock feeling each slight new gain into her welcoming cunt. The moistness of Marian's lips, as they gripped his cock going forward, was intoxicating. He wanted her cunt kiss to envelope his entire shaft, caressing every sensitive spot along it.

His hips gently pressed his cock on until he could go no further, his groin mashed fully into hers, and then he laid himself fully on top of her. Her hands reached along his back, tracing his shoulder blades and the length of his spine, and they kissed. If there truly was a heaven, Robin decided, this is what it would feel like.

Neither of them wanted to make the first movement. "Home," murmured Marian, "it is always so nice when you are fully within me." She ran her fingers along his back and arse until Robin's hips twitched involuntarily. Marian squeezed back, and Robin began a soft, slow dance with his cock, backing out halfway, nudging forward, pressuring first one side of her channel, then the other.

If Marian had not coaxed his sperme from him before dinner, the pelvic dance would not have lasted long, but Robin was in no hurry. They dallied at times, just holding each other and not moving, until one of them would twitch their hips and begin a new round.

Impulsively Marian grabbed hold of Robin's arsecheeks in a strong grip, and rolled to her left. This caught Robin a bit by surprise but he kept his prick up her until they had reversed position, Marian grinning broadly, now on top of him.

"Well held," she murmured, laying on top of him now, his hands now on her lovely supple arse, kneading the smooth flesh until she began her own assault.

Robin smiled. The contrast between top and bottom was exciting. Instead of his own hips thrusting, Marian was now gliding herself up and down his cock, and he could feel her cunt clip his prick in a lovely rhythm.

She liked to grind her pelvis down on to him on the downstroke, which he helped by pulling strongly on her arse, spreading her cheeks so that she quivered.

She would raise up on her hands at times, keeping her hips still but pressed closely onto the root of Robin's cock while she dangled her breasts into his face. Robin's eyes were wide with pleasure. Her breasts still were damp with butter, his sperme and their sweat, and had a piquant earthy smell to them.

She lowered her body back down on him, and began a new grind into him. Her breath had grown rapid and shallow now, Robin could feel with his hands that her arse was squeezing with greater urgency.

He felt her legs tense, and her hips curled into his. A soft moan escaped her lips and he felt her cunt grip him tightly several strong times in a row, clenching down on his cock shaft.

"Uhhmm, oh," she whispered, her voice trailing off, and then her hips were still.

They lay quietly, feeling the pressure of each other's groin.

Robin slowly rolled Marian back over, onto her back, and squeezed his arse anew, nudging his cock back deeply into Marian. He felt Marian's fingers trace contours on his back, his cock held more loosely by her cunt now, but somehow more slippery.

The dance continued, slower, faster, side to side. Marian's hands were hard on his arse again, urging him on. He felt her cunt tighten again, and she let out a little moan. His balls could hold off no more, and he started a last formidable series of thrusts into her.

Raging, his prick slid in and out with a final undenied pleasure and he felt his balls erupt, their fluids escaping their long pent-up flow. Six or seven times his arse cheeks clenched, sending his sperme home. Marian grabbed his arse and pulled and spread his cheeks while he finished his pushes. Her cunt quietly clipped his prick until it could yield no more sperme, and they lay still.

They could hear the crickets outside, but in the cottage all was quiet.

"Robin my love, good night," whispered Marian.

"Good night dear Marian," said Robin, reaching down to pull the covers up, but keeping his now soft cock inside her. It stayed that way until sometime in the middle of the night, when they must have shifted position, but he did not fully wake until the next morning, his chest along Marian's back, his arms holding her tight.

12