Robins Flight

Story Info
His pet must fly tonight.
1.7k words
3.93
18.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sits back in his chair, sipping the tea. she had requested an audience and was now before Him sitting on her heels with her hands up turned on her thighs, back straight, head bowed, and eyes closed. His eyes took in the beauty of her breasts thrust forward and rising with each breath. He drank deeply of the sight and began to plot the activities of the evening. The symmetry of her tits played on His mind as He stroked His beard and the scene fell into place.

Slowly He rises and quietly slips past her to the dungeon door, it would be necessary to make some preparations, as this pet warrants special attention. Upon his return he sits back in his chair and makes mental notes of the body being offered. Red hair falling softly on her shoulders. her collar proudly worn around her neck. A translucent purple robe hanging loosely over her shoulders; parted by her tits that, with the back held straight in the waiting position, stood invitingly before Him. The white lace stockings drawing the eye up her thighs to the little patch of red hair neatly trimmed to form a heart, with it's tip just above her clit; up her torso to where the chain attached to her nipple rings forced the eyes to choose a path. He drinks in the nipples standing hard in the cool air and feeling His passion grow, thinks to Himself, "This pet must fly tonight"

Rising, He leans towards His pet, reaching out to take her chin in His hand. she flinches at the touch of His hand pulling her head up. He gazes into her blue eyes and kisses her passionately; biting down on her upper lip and sucking her lower lip into his mouth. He attaches the leash to her collar and leads her to the dungeon.

The transition from the well lit living room to the cool, stone walled, dungeon sent a chill of trepidation through her body as they walked through the heavy wooden door. She looked around trying to get some sense of what was to come. Though she had been in His dungeon many times she had never been able to see all, and tonight was no exception. The torches and candles dimly lit the room, but the red light in the corner, shining down on the cross, sent a chill through her body. she held back a gasp but could not control her giggle. She giggled when she was nervous and His dungeon always made her nervous.

He led her to the corner, past the collection of ropes, chains, cuffs, and cats hung neatly on a rack. When they reached the corner, she looks around trying to get a better glimpse when she feels his hands pulling her arms. He quickly secures her hands above her head to the cross, and her ankles to the bottom. she gasps a deep breath as He places the blindfold over her eyes, removing her last hope of being able to prepare for His next move.

The room goes dark as the blindfold is pulled tight from behind. She gasps and a startled jerk tightens the ropes around her wrists, as she feels His hand moving lightly over her tits. His hand is soft, warm and strong as it moves over the contour of her left tit, fingers curved, the tips tracing the outline; He cups the left tit in His hand, feeling its fullness and weight as one would judge the weight of a cantaloupe. she moans softly, as He removes the nipple rings and chain, His mind weighing the possibilities for this set of tits He has lashed to the cross for His pleasure. He turns and reaches for a length of rope.

Folding the twisted hemp in half He positions the rope around her left tit, close to her body and passes the ends through the loop. He wraps her tit with the loose ends and a quick weave knot secures the first rope. He reaches for the second, repeating the process on her right tit. The wrappings hold her tits rigid and thrusting forward, with the nipples exposed. A quick pinch of both nipples forces a soft cry and causes the nipples to harden. Turning again He selects a length of twine whose diameter matches the length of her erect nipples. A quick slip knot in each end prepares the twine to be placed over each nipple and tightened. Stepping back He reaches up and removes the chain hanging from the pulley on the ceiling. An S hook connects the center of the twine to the chain as He takes His seat facing His helpless beauty.

After a brief pause to allow her insecurity to grow, He slowing begins tightening the chain so that the nipples are pulled upwards. A delightful pain shoots through her nipples as she gasps and attempts to lean into the pressure stretching her nipples but the restraints hold her in place. He stops and examines His work, taking pride in her reaction and thinking how lovely she now looks, spread eagled, hands above her head, legs spread wide, tits bound and nipples stretched upwards. She is now ready to begin. Taking His riding crop, he silently approaches her.

her stomach tightens as He runs the crop across her navel, allowing the cold leather to scrap her skin. Enjoying her moans He slowly runs the crop up her inner thigh, from her knee to her pussy. First up one leg, then up the other, each time allowing the crop to separate her lips and rub against her now erect clit.

Using the riding crop as a dildo, He fucks her pussy with its handle. Slowly at fist, then with more speed the crop enters her, each time her moaning becomes louder. Her body shakes as the first wave of orgasm floods over her and He removes the crop. Wiping it off He lays it aside and sits back down to watch her as she spasms. He loved watching her body as the little drip of ejaculate ran down her inner thigh. Leaning forward he rubs his finger in the sweet juice, bringing a taste to lips, He decides to lick her clean and moves his chair to position his head over her clit. Spreading the lips with his fingers and lapping the juices as they ooze forth. The feel of his tongue on her pussy launches the second wave of orgasm as He takes her clit into His mouth and bites down hard.

When she has recovered from the orgasms, He was ready for the next round; she had cum hard but was not yet at the point where He wished her to be. she may be able to anticipate his next move, so He waits. Allowing the pressure of the ropes pulling on her nipples and the tightness of the bonds holding her to the cross reinforce for her that He was in control, that she was there for His pleasure. He thinks to himself that an unexpected shock might just be the trick to get her ready for the next stage. He moves to a cabinet and removes the new toy He has been practicing with; she would be the first to experience His new skill.

The loud crack of the bull whip just missing her ear caused her to jump and scream. What was that and would He do it again she wondered as the fear rampaged through her body. The second crack at the other ear served only to deepen her fear, yet she trusted Him. He had never hurt in the past and she had no reason to expect it would happen tonight, but when she felt the end of the whip kiss her navel as it’s crack echoed off the stone walls, it shook her confidence, yet raised her arousal. She felt the third orgasm as the whip once again kissed her navel. This was new to her, but she found that she like it, the fear and uncertainty, but the glorious pain was ecstasy to her. she was still dazed as he released her nipples, untied wrists and ankles, and placed a leash on her collar, leading her, still blindfolded, to His next new toy.

He positions her on the platform, kneeling on hands and knees, ass in the air, legs spread and tied. He raises the support structure to rest her torso, just above the tits and ties her arms out in front of her. her mind races as she tries to identify what she is lashed to, and when she feel the platform rise, she releases a little scream. She felt like time had stood still as he left her in this position until the whooshing sound in her ear followed closely by the familiar sting on her ass caused her moan loudly.

Slowly at first, then increasing speed she felt the cane strike her ass. Each stroke an exquisite shot of pain through her body, causing her pussy to get wet again. Faster and faster He whisked the cane against her ass, the sound becoming like the buzzing of a bee as the cane broke through the air and against her skin. she was soon deep in the depths of sub space and felt nothing, her last orgasm under the cane sending her in orbit, a moaning, quivering mass of submissive flesh ready now for His pleasure.

He stepped up to the platform and spread her ass cheeks with his hands. Placing the tip of His cock into her ass He grabs her hips and pulls her back against Him. He feels His cock go deep inside of her and the muscles squeeze against it trying to force it out. Faster and harder He rams His cock in her ass until He feels his own orgasm grow, and just before ejaculation, He withdraws allowing the cum to shoot over her back and into her hair. Pumping His cock he continues to cover Her back in the thick warm liquid until He was spent.

Quickly catching His breath, He unties her from the platform, taking her in His arms He carries her over to the waiting bed. Lying with her in His arm slowly stroking her hair he whispers words of reassurance and love, they drift off to sleep.