Robin's Journey Ch. 01

Story Info
An intelligence agent's sacrifice.
1.7k words
4.27
23.8k
9

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~There is no sex here, this is merely setting the stage for future chapters~

Amorphous dreams seemed to stretch for eternity leaving only unsettling fear. Vivid dark images, unrealized but also familiar inhabited the expanse. Slowly the dull fog moved to nothingness. Sadly, the nothingness changed to something all too real. Robin drifted into consciousness and quickly alarming memories and discomfort flooded her senses.

She could not move, legs and hands tightly bound together, laying on her side. The sound of a vehicle, heat, and frequent jostling made it likely she was in a trunk. Her eyes open and blinking, there was still only blackness. An alien sensation quickly made her realize her mouth was held shut, likely by tape. She could feel material against her face and realized dark material was over her head, memories came back of a sack being yanked over her head as she'd been pushed into a wall.

After reporting what she knew of various agents taking bribes from foreign powers, she had gone through the motions of her life. She stayed the course and lodged the complaint against the corruption in her agency. Multiple people who she'd thought were allies had all agreed that she was lying, that she was the one who might have taken bribes during her work in the intelligence community. She continued to try to do what she thought was right, but the world she'd known for most of her adult life was unraveling. That unraveling culminated in the night she was walking from her apartment to her car and it happened. Something hit her from behind, subduing her, silencing her, and binding her hands. She struggled harder as her jeans were taken down a bit and she felt a sharp prick as a needle entered her hip. The terror racing through her did not abate, but seemed far away as she faded. Her last thoughts wondered if she would ever wake up.

Her mouth was dry and her head ached, it was hot in the trunk. Tears ran down her cheeks onto the cloth. She knew likely what was happening, she was disappearing as enemies of the cartels had a tendency to do. Visions of her parents, her ex, and the life she'd planned caused her body to rack with sobs. She had been brave through so much, but it wasn't the movies, no hero was coming to save her. At best, she knew a quick death awaited her. At worst, she remembered the tortured bodies her team had found on numerous missions around the world leading to frantic attempts to break her bonds, but her limbs were mostly numb by this point. Hopelessness settled over her. For hours the car traveled, she guessed, deep into Mexico.

The car stopped and she first heard voices speaking in Spanish. She winced as the trunk opened and she was roughly dragged out, dropped to the ground. The bag was pulled from her head and her bindings were cut, she recoiled from the bright sunlight. Barren, reddish flat-land stretched in all directions broken only by struggling scrub bushes. Tingling in her limbs slowly turned to pain as the two men and one woman stretched their legs around her. She began trying to rub circulation back into herself and was acutely aware of her full bladder from the long journey. She slowly pulled the tape off of her mouth as the banter continued between the three. The hopelessness of her situation became ever more real as one of them dropped a shovel at her feet. "Pick it up" said one of the non-descript Mexican-appearing men in heavily accented English. Too afraid to move, she stared at the shovel that was to lead to her end.

Having no more patience, they grabbed her, stood her up while giving her the shovel and shoved her in a direction away from the road. Mechanically she walked because the people with guns made her. All too soon, the feared command came, "stop". "Dig" said one of the men. Her arms were stone and the fear move through her like electricity. She began begging for her life in English and attempted to so in what little Spanish she knew. A pistol pressed to her forehead, silencing her.

"You dig the hole and we will do this painlessly...if we must dig the hole, we will hurt you...very badly."

Hopeless tears rolled down her cheeks. Her limbs shook in fear as she began to dig her own grave. As she dug, the two men talked quietly among themselves. A cell phone rang causing the woman to walk a short distance away. In all too short of time, she was told to stop. It was deep enough. The men took the shovel from her. She began trembling so hard she could barely stand, a flood of terrified thoughts moving through her mind. She fell to her knees, begging the men for her life. She took her shirt off, hysterically offering the men her body for a little more life. They both raised their pistols, pointing at her head as her terror peaked, her bladder emptying as she sobbed, begging for her life. She vaguely felt the warm liquid spreading down her legs into the dirt as she knew the end was seconds away. She closed her eyes, thinking about her parents as she made sorrowful noises she didn't consciously try to make.

"Parar, esperar!"

"Que'?"

Eyes still closed waiting for exploding pain, then nothingness, she could tell a discussion was occurring among her captors. Her eyes opened. Through the tears, she could now see the animated discussion occurring, eventually the men shrugged and walked away. The black-haired woman kneeled in front of her, cell phone still in her hand.

"Robin, there is a way you can live."

Trembling overcame her and she fell back on her butt in the loose dirt on the edge of the hole, "Please".

The woman carefully explained, "If you want to live, you will serve one of our...specialists. You will serve him with your body and your labor. You will never return to America. If you escape, your family will be killed and you'll eventually be found, leading you back to this hole. If you do not please him or disobey him, back to this hole. I will give you a few minutes to think about this. As a woman, I would not want it, but I am not in your position."

The woman walked away, leaving her to her thoughts. Tears still flowed freely, but her sobbing stopped. Her frantic mind sorted out this new development. As an outsider if she'd been watching this, she would have said dying was preferential to being basically a slave. The woman with the scent of her own urine in her nose, who had just dug her own grave wasn't so sure.

The woman walked back, "Well, what have you decided?"

"I'll do anything" she said quietly. "He wants your mouth, you do it. He wants your asshole, you do it. You're told to clean the house, you do it, si'?"

Eyes downcast she answered quietly, "I'll do whatever I'm told."

The next leg of her journey was still scary, but less uncomfortable. She was allowed to get into the trunk without being tied, taped, or blindfolded. Every few hours, she was given some water and allowed to use the bathroom. The trip was long and she lost track of time. Eventually, the car stopped and she was let out. She was at what appeared to be an expensive villa.

"You are going to meet an important jefe, do not fuck it up."

She was taken inside, into the den of a very expensive home. Moving down the marbled halls, into the ornate wooden den, she was acutely aware of how dirty she was and the shameful smell of her pee emanating from her clothes. She was made to stand in front of an older man with a beard to whom everyone obviously deferred.

"You and your partners have cost our cartel much cono" he said somewhat angrily.

"I know this is hard to believe, but I was against much of what happened over the last few weeks" she said in a small voice.

"I know the truth of it." Gesturing to the woman who may have saved her, "Did she explain what you must do to live?"

"Yes"

"There will be sorrow for many people if you escape or fail to serve him. There will be nowhere to hide for you and yours. If you commit suicide, your loved ones will answer for it. You will obey him and provide for his needs without question. He must be kept very happy. Do you understand? Mary will explain your duties and how you will perform them in detail" he voiced while watching her closely.

"I will do it" she said in a trembling, resigned voice.

Mary and the Jefe led her out of the room, out of the house to a small adjacent building. Entering the building and going into a bathroom/laundry room, "Take off your clothes" Mary directed. She slowly took off all of her clothes and put them in the washer as directed. She stood naked in front of them, embarrassed and shivering a bit. Her breasts were discussed. Due to her weeks of operations, her pubic area was somewhat unkempt. She blushed as that was discussed between them. She turned around as directed. She bent over as directed. Slowly, she blushed and spread her cheeks for them also as directed. Satisfied, they had her turn around.

"You will shower, then you trim your pubic hair, short and neat. Tomorrow you go to the doctor to be checked for disease and birth control. Remember all you have been told and you will live" Mary explained and they left her alone. She took a long shower, attempting to erase the last month of her life. After, she trimmed/shaved herself in hopes of being appealing to the person who was to be, she realized, her master. The night passed as she attempted to sleep, wondering what life would be like as a slave.

The next day, she was taken to the doctor. She was forced to disrobe with a doctor, nurse, and two security men in the room. She was fully examined, given a few shots, and finally placed on the table for the emplacement of the IUD. Her eyes were closed and cheeks burned with shame as the men watched this intimate and very uncomfortable process. There was no privacy, there was no concern for her comfort.

Later in the day, she was on her way.