Robin's Journey Ch. 03

Story Info
Purgatory.
2.6k words
4.4
8.9k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The days merged into weeks, the weeks into months. The only reality was suffering. Many women suffer with pain in their hearts, pain in their bodies or both. Robin's reality at the beginning of her servitude was humiliation mostly. Constantly tormented by Gabriela, every aspect of what life she had left was controlled. This reality had become a blur of humiliation, long hours of work, and physical discomfort, often even pain. Sometimes, she wondered if she'd made the wrong choice when she'd chosen submissive life that day months ago next to the grave. She'd dug the grave that day, smelling of sweat and her own terrified piss.

That first day in this villa when Gabriela raped her, she'd thought she was at a low point. The woman of the man of the house had made it her hobby to torment. What she'd thought was her low point had simply been the top step. As it had turned out, it was the top step of those steps leading to at least a deep basement, maybe Hell itself. Time would tell.

The man of the house was some sort of an operative in support of the Jefe. The Jefe was a formidable leader of many dangerous enterprises in the drug trade and other nefarious activities in South and Central America. Jefe had spared Robin's life to serve Logan. Jefe whose power was practically unlimited felt the need to give the man a gift, a slave...her. What did this say about Logan? More importantly to her current reality, it was clear that Gabriela, Logan's woman, took this gift as a slight to her own womanhood. This slight was being answered not to Jefe, but to Robin. She often cried in the frustration of it all. She had been an agent protecting her country against threats along the its southern border. Now, she was somewhere unknown far south of that border and lived her life as a possession.

After that first rape in the villa, she'd been led away from Gabriella nude. Shown to her room by the housekeeper Victoria, there was nothing. It was clearly a spare bedroom in name only. Nothing there, empty. Victoria had started to ask Andres the maintenance, gardener man for help finding a bed however Gabriela had intervened. No bed would be provided. Gabriela brought in a thin rug and a sheet. This is what Robin would be allowed for a bed. That night and every night since, she would lie on the hard floor softened only by the thin rug with a sheet barely sparing her from the air conditioning. Shivering, she normally cried herself to sleep. There was no bravery alone, cold and naked in the dark. Lying there in the dark shivering, the embarrassing scent of Gabriela's sex in her nostrils, she wasn't sure how things could get worse.

The next day and in the days that turned to weeks, she realized they could get much worse.

Having not eaten in two days since her kidnapping, she was not allowed food the following day. Gabriela controlled if she ate and what she ate. She often would not let her eat for days and sometimes the food at the end of these fasts was very bad. People who encountered her on a day to day basis often heard her growling stomach. Victoria and Andres seemed embarrassed and disturbed by the way she was being treated. Victoria had approached Gabriela with a request for mercy for Robin. This was met with several slaps, verbal abuse, and the threat of losing the precious job with which she supported all of her family. Andres had been more sly and simply sneaked her a candy bar once during her daily duties. She had tearfully thanked him as her shaking hands opened the wrapper. They ran down her cheeks as she'd hurriedly eaten it. This was the high point of her daily work and it was alone. Unfortunately, all staff was searched before entering the villa compound so this kindness would be rare indeed.

Her chores were continuous. she cleaned all parts of the house while naked in front of a gloating Gabriela and Victoria with pity in her eyes. She worked inside the house and also outside in the gardens. She sometimes had to take things to the guards at the gate. Always naked, the guards ogled her constantly. Not all of them, but most stared at her intimate places and commented on what they would like to do to her. Some got very close to her, but no one touched. They seemed afraid and, some, resentful of Logan. Again she'd realized that her fate might even be worse once he returned. It didn't really matter because Gabriela had more and more frequently told her she would be given to the guards for gang rape. Apparently she had told them as well. Robin had shuddered in fear as various guards had discussed the order in which they'd take her various openings in the very near future.

The weeks of humiliation, chores, and stress had taken their toll. Robin was not the same proud agent she'd been only a few months before. Malnourished, the frequent long stints without food had affected her. Always fit, now she was very skinny.

Broken, she only half-heartedly tried to spare herself from view of the guards etc as she performed very tasks around the property. She limped as she moved. Not allowed shoes, the sticks and occasional thorns on the grounds had taken their toll. Gabriela would not allow anyone to give her medical care or time to let her feet heal. Every step was pain.

She didn't sleep well, she often didn't eat for days, she had no hope. At night, she dreamed of her parents, someone to care about her, and a general end to her ordeal. While shivering on her rug at night, often with an empty stomach, she day-dreamed about being in another reality where someone loved her and cared for her tenderly. Often during her unhappy days, she created elaborate fantasy where good things happened.

Doing the dishes one night, she had gone to her fantasy-world imagining a fantasy life where she was loved. This world was fleshed out nightly and frequently throughout the day when she could retreat to it. A hand smacking her butt made her jump, coming back to reality.

"I need you tonight" Gabriela indicated with a cold smile.

"Yes Senora" she replied demurely.

"Shower and come to me at ten" Gabriela finished, walking out of the kitchen.

Robin wondered what was in store as she finished the dishes. Dutifully going to the shower, she winced as the hot water washed across the infected cuts on her feet. She carefully washed her private areas, knowing Gabriela might explore her in any way she chose. She lightly dried herself, then walked the dreaded walk to her room.

"Come in" Gabriela called from Logan's bedroom in response to her knock.

Gabriella did not technically live here on the compound, but she was apparently staying while Logan was away. Eyes downcast, she entered the bedroom and waited near the bed as she knew was expected. For the first few times, Gabriela had humiliated her in detail, sometimes making her orgasm against her will by using her fingers or making her do it. Since however, this was the expectation. Robin saw the strap-on dildo on the bed. This had mercifully been most of the expectation since those first few times before Gabriela got bored with her. Now, she was just a tongue and muscles to thrust the strap-on.

Lying nude on the bed, the blonde was rubbing her pussy slowly as she looked at Robin. She'd learned that blue-eyed Gabriela was not Mexican, but was actually Brazilian and from a powerful family. Gabriela slowly opened her legs and simply pointed to the wetness there. No longer the worldly agent, submissive Robin crawled onto the bed and moved between those long legs. The scent of her pussy wafted into her nostrils as Robin went down on her. She knew what to do as this had been replayed many times. She was Gabriela's fuck toy.

She kissed the thighs, slowly moving inward to the pussy as her fingers began to play in the wetness. First teasing along the lips, a finger moved inside as her tongue first flicked out to taste. Gabriella sighed "Mmmmm" as the first hint of woman tongue and fingers explored her. Robin lapped her mistress's pussy while beginning to finger her...one...and then another finger pushing in. She fingered Gab slowly while licking her pussy as was her duty.

"Enough" Gabriela panted and pushed her away.

Moving Robin onto her back, she was given the strap-on to put on. Once she had it on, Robin was turned onto her hands and knees.

Gabriela next to her, breathed into her ear, "you better fuck me good little whore" while alternating between spanking her vulnerable butt and fingering her pussy.

Gabriela made Robin reach between her own legs to stroke the fake cock while she spanked her. Sadism somewhat appeased, Gabriela removed her wet fingers and pushed them into Robin's mouth. She dutifully sucked her own juices off those fingers, then Gabriela lay down waiting to be serviced.

Robin moved between her legs, the man of the arrangement. She rubbed her rubber cock around the entrance to Gabriela's pussy the way she'd been taught. Around the lips, down along the asshole a bit, back up to rub on the clit. Many minutes just teasing as the recipient watched her. Pushing the head into the soaked pussy, Robin got the first moan out of her. Slowly sliding in deep, she imagined how her ex had fucked her, trying to please her mistress.

She pushed in deep and lay on top of her lover, embracing her as a man. Kissing her as her duty, she began stimulating Gabriela's breasts while awkwardly beginning to fuck her with the dildo. Difficult strokes with the toy, in and out all the while kissing. She winced on occasion as Gabriela bite her lip during particularly satisfying thrusts into her needy cunt. She began smacking Robin's ass as she got more excited by the captive woman fucking her sopping sex. Robin began thrusting as hard as she could into the woman beneath her as she heard the moans she had identified weeks ago as her mistress being close.

"Fuck yes, do it whore" Gabriela let out through gritted teeth while she was soundly fucked.

Beginning to pull Robin's hair, she took the cock harder and harder. Tears welled in her eyes as the cruel woman guided her with pulled hair. She thrust as hard and fast as the strap-on apparatus allowed until the woman lit up.

"Awwwwwwwwww" Gabriela moaned with many unintelligible noises as the veins on the fake cock pushed her over the edge, her pussy squeezing its hardness.

She pulled Robin down hard, stopping her movement and bringing tears to her eyes. Gab's eyes were closed as she got hers while painfully holding her still.

"Get out" she stated while looking her in the eye.

Robin backed away, the fake cock sliding out of the cruel woman under her. Taking it off, she put it back on the dresser and left. Limping back to her room, she felt empty inside. How many times has this happened? How many times would this happen? Will she give me to the guards? What horror awaits when Logan gets home? She lay shivering, hungry on her dog's rug wondering. To drown it out enough to sleep, she went to her dream world. The world where someone cared about her. Where she wasn't in pain. Where she was warm. Where her stomach was full. She began to weave detail into that vague happy place once again.

Like every person in every bad situation who had the respite of sleep, Robin felt hopeless again when she woke up. Getting up and heading to the bathroom, she knew she had to work in the garden for much of that day. Barely hearing the falling water, she contemplated another day of suffering as she sat on the toilet. Cleaning herself, she got up to report to go to the kitchen in hopes she'd be allowed at least scraps from breakfast.

Much of breakfast passed with her simply kneeling naked on the floor next to mistress. Her mistress ate at the table alone, none of the help eating with her. Victoria came and went serving. Robin caught a pitying look in her eyes at one point. Perhaps she imagined it, finding it hard to believe anyone could care about her here, even with a simple look. Gabriela held her hand out, two fingers downward.

"Here dog" slowing waving a small piece of buttered and jammed toast.

Robin's mouth instantly watered in anticipation of something to eat. She crawled over, careful to be as subservient as required in hopes of actually getting the food. She kneeled below Gabriela's hand, careful not to bite without permission.

"Open" she said while looking down at her naked slave.

She opened her mouth and the hand slowly lowered. The hand dropped the bread into her mouth.

"Eat."

Her mouth closed and heaven bloomed. The strawberry jam's sweetness flowed through her mouth, painful pangs of pleasure emanating from her taste buds. The salty after-taste of the butter followed it with a different twang of intensity. Her eyes closed briefly in response to the overload of the wonderful, simple piece of toast.

"Off with you."

Knowing better than to ask for more, she left the room slowly chewing the morsel. She walked through the classically Spanish decorated house, outside, to the gardening shed. Blushing as always due to her nakedness when she saw the old man Andres, she reported for duty. Unfortunately, it was him and the head guard. Fatherly Andres often showed her kindness and let her sit or gave her somewhere to lie down. Today, it was not to be. The guard dictated how she'd be spending her day which would be tending the thorny bushes along the drive.

Tenderly, Robin moved about her duties as the guards leered at her nakedness. Often commenting on her ass and pussy as she bent to cut, pickup, etc, she feared the future of what they'd do. Her feet that were perpetually sore from past sessions in the garden barefoot, were openly in pain now as unhealed wounds were reopened and new ones were created from her careless tread. The sun beat down causing sweat to run freely, often stinging as it entered her eyes and various wounds. Hopelessness was her new reality. She barely remembered her life before her sadistic captors.

On her knees, butt resting on her ankles, she spread mulch throughout the beds near the drive. Guards came and went, but eventually tired of staring at her private places. Occasionally a delivery vehicle would pass, yet another stranger drinking in her nudity. This shouldn't still embarrass her, but it still did. Hours passed. Pain and discomfort was the norm as sharp ouchy things were under her feet and sometimes knees while the hot sun beat down from above.

The insects biting. This was perhaps the worst. She tried to mentally go to her happy place, but the occasional bites brought her right back.

She sank back into fantasy for a few minutes, maybe even more, time had no meaning.

A noise.

~clunk~

A car door nearby, engine running. Footsteps.

"What are you doing naked in my bushes?"

Robin slowly looked up to meet the hard eyes looking down into hers and she could barely control her urge to pee.