Robin's Punished Or Is She?

Story Info
Wife surrenders, is pierced, denied and rewarded.
17.8k words
4.72
130.6k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission and took care to provide accurate info on the toys and all piercing I describe. Pls comment is you like or hate my story but be warned it isn't a short one to jerk off to.

I may write more if the interest is there and I'm open to ideas or thoughts in that regard. I hope you enjoy

My name is Steve I'm 25 years old 6' 2" and very strong without being overly muscular thanks to martial arts growing up. I'm happy to finally be returning home from my trip a day early, hoping to surprise my lovely wife after traveling all week.

I need her after all the teasing I've had on my travels. When you fly 1st class, stay in fancy hotels and ride in limos, hot ladies want to try and keep me company So I'm happy to be home.

My wife's name is Robin, She has blue eyes and long brown hair a little lighter than my own. I think she is the most beautiful creature I've ever met. Standing at 5'10" she has a well toned body with a small shapely breasts. Her nipples are amazingly long and thick that always make my mouth water every time I even think about them. Her legs are long and sexy going up to nice full hips and a great tight ass that seems too good to be true.

After I walked in the door I could hear noise up stairs, so dropping my travel gear at the door and went to investigate hoping Robin was feeling frisky. I found her in the shower and some dude I have never seen before was on my bed.

Yelling a furious battle cry I attacked. I only hit the little fucker once then grabbed him by the hair and drug him kicking and screaming out of the house. At the door I kicked him in the ass and slammed the door shut not caring a bit he was naked.

Furious and feeling the need to think I locked my self in my office and tried to ignore Robin pleading and apologizing trying to coax me out to talk.

After an hour of listening to her sobbing I had calmed and figured out a course of action. I opened the office door and bellowed.

'Get in here if you want to talk, but be warned you have choices to make bitch." She rushed in hair still wet and sat across from me.

'Oh baby I'm so sorry I have never done anything like that before you have to believe me. I'm sorry I really love you it will never happen again. I was so horny this morning that when I went running my usual circuit I put a butt plug in.

I got so worked up between the plug in my ass and my nipples rubbing against my lycra top I thought I might explode. My spandex shorts were soaked, thank god I had a skirt to hide the plug.' She blushed unable to make eye contact.

'That guy was delivering something next door, he stared at me like a starving man looking at a steak and was almost drooling. He reached down and adjusted his package never breaking eye contact and said convincing things.' She sobbed.

'I was so wound up It felt like I was in a haze and couldn't stop my self. He said I'm beautiful and incredibly fuckable."sob sob" Please don't hate me I love you, only you.' her voice was cracking throughout and by the end she broke down crying.

After a few minutes of me staring at her with a calm blank face she finally stopped and looked up with tears in her eyes.

So I began ' Do you understand why I'm pissed? It's not that you brought a guy home I have never been jealous.'

'I'm angry and hurt because when you got home all hot and bothered, you could have masturbated. Or stood on the step looking at the delivery guy and called my cell to tease me or ask for permission or any number of things.' I fumed in frustration.

'But instead of first thinking of me or my feelings you only thought of your own pleasure.' I shook my head sadly.

"The way I understood our vows we both swore to forsake all others. Did you know every day of my trip I pass up hot young pussy because I'm thinking of you!' I fumed.

'Then I come home and find the woman I love cheating. The way I see it I can give you 2 choices. If you want We can divorce but since you cheated I will get most every thing!'

'Or you can prove you love me but it will not be easy 4 you." I said with an icy voice 'Either way you have a choice and will need to sign an agreement. I stated solemnly.

The entire time I talked she was crying shaking her head and looking very pitiful. ' Oh pplease don't divorce me I will do anything to prove my love. I don't think life will be worth living with out you in it, please don't push me away. How could I be so stupid.' She wailed, then all I could make out was blubbering.

After she calmed enough I kept a stone cold face and said. 'Things didn't work so I will make serious changes, if you agree to stay you will give me complete and total control of your pleasure for 1 year after that we can reassess if your unhappy.'

'The only pleasure you get will be how, when, and if I say. Even if I need to lock up your sensitive bits to do it, so decide carefully.' I warned.

I need to do a bit of research and write up a contract and find a lawyer to draw up papers in case you choose to separate. So please go think while I do this please I will need your answer by tomorrow morning so no rush. You can look over every thing in the morning before deciding.' Standing she wouldn't make eye contact and looked quite shocked, and confused as she left the room.

I spent 2 hours in the office planning, researching printing off agreements before I finished then went to get ready for bed. When I got out of the shower Robin was wearing a slinky negligee showing off her fantastic small tits and long nipples to great effect.

As soon as she saw me she began to open her mouth but I shook my head 'We will talk tomorrow about our future but if you have no objections I would like to enjoy my wife one last night before then if its alright?'

'Id like that she purred' getting on all fours she began stalking across the bed toward me like a cat. When she was at the bottom of the bed I'd met her there and she pulled my robe off my shoulders and dropped it to the floor.

Putting her hands on my chest she ran them slowly across my body and in behind my back pulling me closer. Her lips began a journey in the center of my broad chest and began kissing and licking in some complex pattern.

I kept a hand under her hair holding the back of her head while my other traced across her beautiful breasts. Around and across barely touching her skin before kneading a breast. Moving to the nipple I pinch the way she likes then firmly pull to see it stretch. Eliciting a moan of approval I moved to the other one for more. I tightening my grip behind her head I pulled her up until our lips could almost touch.

'Thats enough for now do a strip tease 4 me I want to see your body.' I whispered then pushed her away.

With a slutty smile she stood, moved around me and began to sway to imaginary music. Sitting on the edge of the bed I watched my sexy wife while idly stroking my cock. She swayed and bumped to the music running her hands shamelessly all over her body. And whimpering from time to time.

Turning around she put her tight ass a mere foot from my face and slowly pulled the material up , revealing her upper thighs and finally her ass and juicing pussy, while swaying her butt side to side. I began to reach for her bottom but she slipped away with a teasing smile.

'See something you like hun' she purred with a firm smack on her ass she turned around thrusting her hips toward my face while slowly inching her nighty up her toned body. By the time it came over her nipples she tossed it aside beckoning me.

'So what do you think' she asked eyes down cast. 'I think your gorgeous now touch your self for me' I ordered. Robins head snapped up and she yelped 'I I can't do that in front of you it's not right.'

'You can and will or I'm going to sleep I've had a long day.' With that her face turned red and slowly brought her hand toward her pussy. As her right hand cupped her sex and began to stroke her other hand moved to a breast to torture a nipple.

'Very good Robin, show me what you like.'

1 finger was stroking through her wet lips and brushing her prominent clit every stroke while kneading her breasts and twisting at the nipples.

'Oh baby you look so fucking sexy touching your hot body, Put your foot up beside me so I can see you play with your pretty pussy.'

The poor girl looked very confused, torn between shame and lust, but she complied with my request. Putting her foot on the bed beside me it both gave her more stability and opened her pussy for my viewing pleasure.

'Now push 2 fingers inside, deeper and fuck your self with them, ok use your other hand on your clit but make sure I can see.' God her long fingers look good sliding in and out like that covered with her honey, while she masturbated her clit with the other hand. Do they feel good in your pussy my hot little bitch? '

'Yes yes god it feels good, Mmmmm why are you making me do this' she moaned 'It's so dirty and slutty.' Then gasped as I bit hard on a nipple while pinching the other one but I stopped when her breathing sped up the the point I thought she was going to cum.

Looking Robin it the eye I said 'Stop.' and pulled her fingers away. 'I will make you cum but only when I'm ready not before, if you do you will be very sorry under stand. She could only nod and plead with her eyes while gasping for breath. While she calmed down I began licking and sucking on her fingers.

When her hand dropped to my dick I leaned in and blew across her spread pussy before kissing and nibbling on her thighs just below her dipping snatch. Slowly I worked my way up licking all her honey and sucking on her nether lips. I pushed my tongue deep to pull out more nectar before concentrating on her clit. I was beginning the alphabet a third time when I heard it.

'Please let me cum' she squeaked between moans and gasps. 'Your mouth feels so fucking good on my vagina , oh fuck yes I'm almost there!'

Stopping for a second I looked up at my wanton wife. 'Not yet you can stay on the edge longer than that my sexy little bitch. It's your pussy or your cunt during sex not a vagina lets try again.'

This time I slid 2 fingers in side to stroke her g spot while I sucking at her flowing honey. I sucked as much of her pussy in my mouth as I could while running my tongue around her folds.

Her hips were bucking against my mouth and fingers shamelessly while both of her hands mauled her own tits and abusing her nipples. Flicking my tongue across her clit twice more she shrieked.

'Fuck me let me cum PLEASE! suck my needy pussy and let me cum on your wicked tongue you bastard.'

After waiting for a count to ten I yelled best I could into her pussy 'CUM!' and locked my lips around her clit sucking hard. I had to hold on hard with my free hand while her back arched and she came harder than I can ever remember.

I swallowed as much as I could but she sprayed her girl cum 3 times while shaking and squeezing on my fingers and face. I tried to keep licking at her clit through it all but was only partly successful. I'm not sure how I held her up but when it her orgasm finally passed, she collapsed right on top of me giggling between gasps for breath.

I picked her off me thew her on the bed, pulled one quivering leg over my shoulder and fucked her as hard as I could. I sucked and bit at her lovely long nipples and drove my cock into her tight quivering box over and over relentlessly.

'You like that my dirty girl, my big cock deep in your filthy cunt? Did you like fucking my face like a whore? Your cum sure tasts good want some?' I grabbed her face and kissed her hard shoving my tongue in her mouth while deep stroking her pussy.

Pulling back I looked deep in to her eyes our breathing labored, faces inches apart. I put my hands on her hips holding tight and slowed down. The look on her face was priceless whimpering and beyond caring lost in her lust while I slowly carved out her insides reclaiming what is mine. On the down stroke I began to grind against her clit as I worked us both ever higher.

'Oh fuck babe that feels so good I have missed you, ooooooo gooodddd don't stop fucking me' She shrieked. All too soon I was getting close and decided on a change. I dropped her leg and rolled us over onto my back and she sat up tall facing me.

After she has slowly sunk her juicing cunt all the way down on me I held her still and said. ' I want you to stay like that Robin and play with your cunt while I watch. And lets see if you can get me off with out bouncing up and down?' I challenged.

A wicked grin spread across her face 'Hmm I can try. You really like watching me play with my pussy don't you baby?' She gasped rocking her hips back and forth against me and squeezing my cock. While she strummed her clit and concentrated on my cock I paid attention to her wonderful breasts.

I had to concentrate hard not to pop too soon as she heated up writhing on my dick. Whispering in her ear ' don't stop what your doing for anything and remember I will tell you when to cum.

You look so hot with your cunt planted on my cock squirming like a bitch in heat. And god it feels so good pulsing on me like that. Do you feel like a slut playing with your clit,masturbating for me?'

'Yes I do I feel so dirty and so alive' She gasped breathless. 'And I'm so close oh god'

'Imagine there were other people here watching you, another woman maybe licking her lips while staring at you playing with your filthy cunt. Do you like to act like a slut an easy whore for her, fucking in public like this? ' I whispered in her ear.

'No no don't watch me.' She groaned rocking her hips against me faster 'god I'm a slut. oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck let me cum please let me cum' she begged. 'Look at her in the doorway, tell her how you feel and Cum for her bitch cum.' I demanded.

'Fuckkk meeee' she screamed fingers blurring on her clit "I'm a slut and I want you to watch me get fucked, and you can suck out his cum.' So lost in her ecstasy she was bouncing up and down on my throbbing shaft again.

With that thought I began to blast off a weeks worth of cum into her pussy. We held each other while we calmed down. Holding her close I murmured in her ear.

'I love watching you let loose and give in to your inner slut, as long as I have your heart. I really hope you enjoyed this it may be the last for a little while.' I said cryptically.

With a nod and kiss on the cheek she extracted her self to clean up and I rolled over hoping for sleep, thoughts of tomorrow and our future heavy on my mind.

I was drinking coffee and eating breakfast when Robin came down in the morning.'So what happens now what do you want me to say...' I held up a hand to stop her mid sentence.

'I came home to find you cheating so you have two choices' I gestured at the 2 manilla envelopes on the counter. 'In one is a rough draft of all the things we own together and items each of us brought into this marriage. If you want to split sign by your name and we will go to lawyers that appointment is at 1:00 if we choose to keep it.'

Looking her in the eye with grim determination I continued. 'Or you can agree to my terms in the other folder, but be warned Neither way will be easy. Grab a coffee and read these then let me know as soon as you decide I need to confirm one of our appointments. So please get to it.'

Tears filled her eyes 'I bet it says you can have sex with who ever you want doesn't it.'

I replied shaking my head sadly. 'No I only ever wanted you thats why I married you.' Turning away I poured her a coffee and she went into the living room to read my terms.

Almost two hrs later she came back in with the agreement, eyes downcast she asked 'What is the purpose of this, to punish me?'

'Maybe a little bit about punishing you but I'm mostly hurt that when you were hopelessly aroused you didn't call me to tell me what state you were in, You just grabbed the closest cock.'

'You gave to a stranger something I treasure, so to prove you love me I want to give it to me. Will you to willingly give me complete control of your pleasure and sexuality, so you automatically look to me for your pleasure and gratification?' I asked.

'I don't want you harmed and I don't want to make you jealous thats not what it's about. I think I know a few of your darkest desires, some you may not be consciously aware of.'

'I will enjoy testing my theories. I want us to enjoy each other and our sexuality to the max while we are young and I think this is how we do that.'I said looking at her frightened defeated face.

'If you think it too much for me to ask mark the calender 1 year from today. On that day you can call it off and we go back to normal with a clean slate. Or if you choose to continue down this path by your own choice we will do something special or go somewhere to celebrate.' I finished.

'All I know is I can't lose you, But promise my friends and family won't be exposed to any thing to do with this.' She pleaded with her big blue eyes.' Looking forlorn.

'They will only know if you tell them my love, now on the back page add the 1 year time limit and initial beside it then if you agree to my terms we will both sign.' We did and I gathered the papers for safe keeping. 'Ok now you go shower and wax or shave to get ready for your 1st appointment.'

'What, Where are we going, what is going to happen?'

Smiling I slapped her ass 'You will see when we get there, it will test your commitment to our agreement and to me and prepare you, now go get ready.'

Robins eyes bugged out and I thought she might panic when we pulled into the tattoo parlor but she didn't complain. Before we got out I turned to her and asked 'do you trust me.' With big frightened eyes she nodded.

'We are going inside you have an appointment with Amy the girl who does piercing here I'm told she is very skilled, ready?'

'I'm not sure.' she stammered I smiled 'I will be with you the entire time babe lets go.' She held my hand as if clinging to life it's self as we entered the shop. Cases full of body jewelry were set along all the walls with pictures of tattoo designs hanging over them and magazines and photo albums littered the tables.

'I'll be with you folks in a few, feel free to look around' the girl behind the counter said. I went over to the display for body jewelry and began check it all out while stealing glances of the wife looking around wide eyed.

Wanting to tease her I asked 'See any here you like babe?'

Looking a bit defeated she began to look with me. 'Look at that one it will look great on you.' it was a thick bar with a glittery red stone and robin admitted is was pretty before blushing deep red.

"The name is Amy and I'm ready for you what can I do for you today?' she asked with a big smile. The girl was beautiful with a thin halter top showing a lot of inked skin, and you could tell her nipples were pierced the way her shirt fit. Amy's dark hair was pulled tight in a pony tail and stopped just short of her shapely hips.

I nudged Robin so she looked up and said 'My name is Robin I think I have an appointment with you for a piercing.'

'Several by the look of it, are you excited hun?' She asked innocently with a not so innocent smirk. 'I don't think I will ever be really ready for this but I'm here so I guess we should get it over with.' She stammered looking at the floor.

'Oh don't be nervous sugar I'm real gentle honest, come with me to the back here so we won't be disturbed.' She said happily while urging us into the back and motioned for Robin to sit in the chair in the center of the small room.

'Your husband told me on the phone this morning exactly what you want. So please remove your skirt and panties. Any changes or what we discussed she asked while preparing her various equipment.