Robinson Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Brother & sister get naked for parents and each other.
1.5k words
4.04
142.9k
15

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The twins anxiously followed their parents into the guest bedroom. They didn't know what to expect. They both suspected that they were about to become very intimate with each other. They also suspected that this would be an embarrassing encounter. Mr. Robinson closed the door and cleared his throat.

"Alex and Melissa. Both of you are going to do exactly as your mother and I say, no matter how embarrassing it might be. For now, I need both of you to take off your clothes. All of them."

The twins looked at each other helplessly. Alex slowly pulled off his T-shirt. Melissa looked at Alex for support, and then removed her shirt. Alex stuck his thumbs in the waistband of his basketball shorts. He took a deep breath, and then dropped his shorts to the floor and stepped out of them. He suddenly felt vulnerable. He needed his sister's support. He nodded to Melissa, who was shaking with nervousness as she unsnapped her jeans. She pushed her jeans down her legs and stepped out of them. Alex stepped closer to Melissa. The twins knew what they were expected to do next, but neither wanted to do it. They looked imploringly at their parents, but Mrs. Robinson only nodded in support of her husband.

Alex became painfully aware of the erection that had involuntarily formed, and that was now pushing his briefs outward. He decided that he might as well get the embarrassment over with. Alex quickly jerked his underwear to the floor and kicked them off his ankle. He stood there with his cock fully erect. Melissa gazed at his cock in amazement. It took all of her considerable self-restraint not to smile. Alex noticed his parents looking at it too. Suddenly, his self-confidence vanished. He felt much more comfortable with his sister seeing him naked than his parents. He stepped back and stood behind Melissa. Mrs. Robinson shook her head disapprovingly.

"Don't even try to hide. We all saw your erection. Now come out from behind your sister and walk over to me. Melissa, stop standing there and get your bra and panties off right now."

Alex thought he was going to die as he walked right up to his mother. Alex gasped as Mrs. Robinson's right hand grabbed his erect cock around the shaft.

"Yes, I know this feels good, Alex. Your sister is going to make it feel even better. I am going to teach you how to use this to make your sister feel good too. That is, if your sister will quit playing shy and get naked this instant! Alex dear, you have a really wonderful penis. It's been a long time since I have seen it. It's so young and firm. You are going to make your sister so happy. Melissa! Stop wasting time. You are going to get naked. We can do this the easy way, or the hard way."

Mr. Robinson stepped in front of his daughter and spoke sternly.

"Melissa, I know this is embarrassing for you, but you need to accept the fact that you are going to have to obey us as long as you live in this house. Now, answer me honestly. Do you want to be taught how to do these intimate activities with your brother?"

"Yes, sir. It's just really embarrassing."

"I know, but your brother is naked, so you won't be too embarrassed. Go ahead and strip. You need to obey me in this matter."

Melissa just shook her head.

"Melissa, now that you are 18, your disobedience will be punished the Christian way. I am going to spank you for disobeying us. If you obey us right now, then your punishment will be much lighter."

Mr. Robinson pulled a chair out from under his desk in the corner and sat down. He watched as Melissa unfastened her bra and let it fall to the floor, exposing her B cup breasts. Mrs. Robinson released Alex's cock. Alex's disappointment was mitigated when he turned to watch Melissa. Alex thought that they were the most beautiful breasts he had ever laid eyes on, and he had laid eyes on quite a few breasts whenever he was alone with his laptop. They simply exuded perkiness. Alex noticed that Melissa's nipples were erect. Alex watched excitedly as Melissa dropped her white cotton panties down to her ankles. Her shaved pussy came into view, glistening in its wetness.

The twins examined each other's bodies. Any thoughts of incest being wrong quickly disappeared. Melissa had shoulder-length brunette hair, a petite body, pale skin, and perfectly formed features. Alex was a little taller. He had a thin, but muscular build. Alex wished that his parents would just leave the room, so he could have Melissa right there. He didn't need their help. He had watched enough internet porn to know what to do. Alex stepped towards Melissa. He poked her stomach teasingly with his cock. She grabbed his cock in her hand.

"Melissa, that's enough. You will plenty of time for that later. Get over my lap for your spanking."

Mr. Robinson patted his lap impatiently. Melissa felt a penetrating sense of dread as she draped her body facedown over her father's lap. Her feet and head dangled to the floor, while her smooth buttocks were presented to her father. Mrs. Robinson compared the twins. Her daughter had very smooth and soft buttocks, but her son had muscular buttocks. Mrs. Robinson felt guilty when she realized that she was secretly hoping for an opportunity to spank her son's buttocks with her hand. Instead, she just walked up behind Alex and placed her hands over his buttocks, squeezing them indulgently. Alex was startled at first, but made no objections. He secretly wished that his mother would spank him. He didn't want anything severe. He just wanted to be over her lap while she spanked him with her hand. He had secretly wished for that since childhood. He also wanted his mother to play with his cock some more, but he realized that Melissa would probably want to do that anyway.

"Now, Melissa, this is the first spanking either one of you have ever received. As such, it will be the least severe. This will hurt. Hopefully, you will keep in mind that any future spankings you receive will be worse. Now, be a good daughter and stay still."

Mr. Robinson raised his right hand, and then brought it down firmly on his daughter's the pale smooth skin of his daughter's naked butt. The sound of bare hand smacking bare butt, the way Melissa's buttocks gave way under the force of Mr. Robinson's hand, and the pink glow from where the hand had been were all very arousing for Alex. He became increasingly impatient. His cock was throbbing. He wished he could just pull Melissa off their father's lap, throw her on the bed, and stick his cock in her wet pussy. Instead, he just watched as Mr. Robinson continued to spank his daughter at a steady pace. Melissa soon began to show signs of discomfort. She winced every time her father's hand smacked her butt. The stinging that was building in her buttocks was becoming increasingly uncomfortable. Fortunately for her, the spanking soon came to an end. Mr. Robinson never really wanted to punish Melissa severely. He just really wanted an excuse to smack those sweet buns.

"You took your spanking very well, Melissa. I'm proud of you. I am going to give you one reminder though, and I'm going to use my belt. I want you to kneel on the bed, and lay your head down on the pillows, so that your butt is sticking up in the air. I want you to stay like that until I tell you otherwise. Alex, I want you to get my belt off the nightstand, and bring in a damp rag from the guest bathroom. I am going to teach you something about women."

Alex handed the black leather belt to his father. As he walked to the guest bathroom, he turned his head just in time to see Mr. Robinson raise the belt above his shoulder, and bring it down hard across Melissa's already pink buttocks, resulting in a loud "crack" sound. A cry of pain escaped Melissa's lips. When Alex came out of the guest bathroom with a damp rag, he saw his father gently massaging Melissa's buttocks with his hands. Alex could see a red strip on her butt where the belt had hit her. Mr. Robinson took the rag from Alex. He spread Melissa's legs slightly apart. He then used his fingers to wipe the rag inside Melissa's butt crack, cleaning it thoroughly.

"OK, you two. Before you actually have sex, I am going to teach you how to please each other. Alex is going to go first in learning about his sister's body. Melissa, you are going to be good, or I will whip you with the belt some more. Now stick out the butt some more."